My Adventurous Wife has an Idea Pt. 02

Story Info
Threesome adventure extends into the night.
1.3k words
4.43
9.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short continuation of "My Adventurous Wife Has An Idea". Clearly that night wasn't over and a number of people asked for me to reveal more. Read this one on it's own for pure sex and/or the original for more context. Here goes...

----------------------------------------

Juggling the the three champagne flutes I returned to the bedroom and placed one on the bedside table for Nicole, while handing another to Roger. He lay on on the bed propped up against the pillows, his trim and tanned body casually on display, his cock draped still half-hard across his leg, his nether region neatly trimmed and shaved. Not an ounce of homophobia on either side but it felt beyond unusual to sit on the bed next to a completely naked man and the only sign of my wife was the scarlet Hunkemöller lingerie that lay on the floor.

We clinked glasses. "Cheers!"

"Here's to a stunningly gorgeous woman!"

Nicole came out of the bathroom in an oversized fluffy white hotel robe. "Oh my, two handsome men waiting in a bed. Whatever should I do?" She giggled and sipped at the champagne she'd picked up.

"I think the first thing to do is lose the robe." I grinned at my wife.

After replacing her glass on the table, Nicole closed her eyes and swayed her hips to some imaginary music; slowly undoing the belt she allowed the robe to swing open giving us a tantalizing vertical glimpse of her body. Appreciative groans from Roger and I persuaded Nicole to go further and she slipped the robe back off over her shoulders, arms across her body, teasing her audience of two.

"God you're a sexy woman!" Roger murmured.

"More...?" Nicole asked rhetorically as she dipped the lapels of the robe to reveal the curvature of her breasts, then grasping them in two handfuls still covered but sensually caressing them against herself.

"I want to rip that robe right off you." I felt myself hardening and a glance to my left revealed Roger to not only be in the same state but already slowly stroking himself. "We both do."

Nicole looked at the two erect tributes in front of her. "I feel so flattered!" She said with a huge smile. "Let's see what we can come up with to make use of them..."

With that my wife allowed the robe to slide down her body all the way to the floor with a gentle clump and, once again naked, she crawled cat-like up onto the bed towards Roger and myself; her right hand stroking up Roger's leg, her left hand stroking up mine, Nicole advanced between us. Reaching her intended targets she stopped and knelt, a cock now in each hand, synchronized massaging up and down in erotic unison.

I leaned forward to glide my fingertips over Nicole's left shoulder, her neck, her breast, admiring the luscious curves of her wonderful body. Roger mirrored my actions almost exactly on her right side. Nicole leaned her head towards me and our lips mashed, I tasted the champagne still on her tongue; now she turned her face to Roger opening her mouth to invite him in as she had me.

Shuffling backwards slightly, Nicole lowered her mouth onto the head of my glistening shaft, I felt my own breath shuddering as the vibrations of my wife's moans tingled through me. She bobbed her head a few times then, slowly lifting off, Nicole turned and repeated her actions but this time on Roger's straining member. He gasped. Nicole continued alternating between the two cocks, steely hard and erect, excited by her actions; from time to time she lifted her face to one or both of us seeking her reward of passionate, lust-filled kisses.

Finally, Roger spoke. "You need to let us spoil you now." He shuffled himself downward, gently nudging Nicole to where he wanted her to climb over him, her knees on either side of his head. Kneeling up, I took my wife's face in my hands and pressed my lips to hers; her eyes closed and she groaned deeply onto my tongue as she lowered her nether lips to Roger's waiting tongue. In this moment of intense intimacy Nicole inhaled sharply and trembled, initial waves of orgasm flooding through her body, her nipples hardened as both Roger's and my hands fought politely over her breasts, massaging, squeezing, caressing. My wife shook, crying out, her hands gripping the suede cushioning that served as a headboard, her body convulsing with pleasure.

Together Roger and I gently rolled Nicole around and over on to her back. She flashed her smile at me, her chest and cheeks still flushed. "I want you to fuck me this time." Then she reached a hand around Roger's neck pulling him down to kiss her, his hand resting on her belly.

I knelt between Nicole's thighs as she briefly broke their kiss. I heard her whisper "Put him in me." Roger kissed her deeply again as his hand skimmed across my wife's pussy and grasped my cock. I swallowed hard, the sensation of a strong, masculine hand gripping me was blowing my mind. Roger tugged me forwards and i directed myself towards Nicole's wetness until he felt that I was poised to enter her. Without looking up he gently rubbed the head of my cock up and down Nicole's waiting entrance; she spread her knees a little wider still and Roger pulled me inside of her as I slid forward between his fingers.

The sensation of Nicole's soft, wet pussy walls milking my cock contrasting with the hardness of Roger's fingers massaging my wife's clit, and rubbing against me each time I see-sawed in and out, was incredible. I knew I wouldn't last long and Nicole was already starting to thrust her hips up off the bed smashing against me.

Roger knelt, not taking his hand from between us, and guided his own cock towards Nicole's mouth as she greedily devoured him, slurping loudly on his smoothness. "Mmmmf. Ungh. Fuck me!" Nicole blurted out into between attempts to coordinate her head bobbing against him while pushing her hips against me. My hands went to the curve of her waist pulling her onto me as I pushed forward, I felt that familiar pressure building, the deeply tingling excitement building, as if all my nerve endings had moved to my cock inside my wife. I start to speed up my thrusting, harder, faster, harder again, watching Nicole suck on Roger's cock. My breath exploded, my body exploded, my legs shaking, muscles clenching uncontrollably, my head heavy, my chin on my chest, I inhaled long shuddering lungfuls of air. Nicole thrashed beneath me, biting down on her knuckle, her head pushed back stiffly into the pillows rolling from side to side, her back arched up off the bed, her hand clamped on her own breast, squeezing.

We descended slowly to earth.

"Fuck, that was awesome." Roger spoke, stroking his own still hard cock.

There was silence for a minute or two then I kissed Nicole's flushed face. "Do you have one more orgasm in you?"

Nicole rolled her eyes but her smile provided the answer.

I twisted away and Roger moved around to position himself at Nicole's puffed pussy lips; he slipped the head just inside her. "Ready?" My wife nodded and, as I leaned over to kiss her again, Roger slid easily into her. He moved gently back and forth, in and out of my wife, as I stroked Nicole's breasts, kissed her neck, her hair, her lips. It didn't take long with all the stimulation, sensory and physical that had taken place already that evening. Nicole moaned into my mouth, her body aquiver. Roger's face grimacing in ecstasy, he groaned into Nicole as he came.

We lay quietly for a while before Nicole, straightforward as always, declared "OK, that's enough for tonight. Time to clean up. I'm tired now." Laughter ensued as Roger pointed out that checkout wasn't until 11.00am.

"Well then, I can think of a couple of things I'd like for breakfast." Nicole giggled.