My Adventurous Wife has an Idea

Story Info
Wife wants to experience a different threesome.
3k words
4.24
35.9k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My writing is based on events in our lives - You may even recognize some places, but names have been changed for obvious reasons. Check out my other stories if you're interested to learn more about the characters and in this standalone there is a small reference to another adventure "Threesome Fantasy Becomes Reality" that you might want to take a look at.

------------------------------

I woke to the sound of my alarm, fortunately Alexa never seems bothered by me yelling at her to stop, and glanced at empty space next to me. Nicole was, as usual, up and about already well in advance of me; I hadn't even heard her this morning. I pulled on some sweats and a t-shirt, brushed my teeth and padded down to the kitchen and the waiting barista coffee machine. Slotting the double portafilter in place I nudged the handle to start the beans grinding as I poured milk into a steel jug. Foreplay over, the filter slotted firmly in place and the steam wand penetrated the creamy milk; I stroked the magic buttons that started the machine groaning and moaning as pressure built and built until suddenly an ejaculation of thick dark espresso spurted into the waiting mug ready for the warm soft foam to come together.

"Good morning lover!". Nicole wandered into the kitchen and we greeted each other with a hug and kiss before settling in at the kitchen island each with coffee and reading the news.

"I've been thinking." Nicole said.

"Mm, hmm." I was sipping at my coffee.

"I'd like to have two men at once..."

I almost sprayed my coffee across the kitchen counter.

Swallowing, I pointed out that we'd experienced that threesome with Roger. "In case you forgot!" I teased.

"No, I mean that was fantastic but you each had me one after the other. Actually, it was incredible but I'm thinking about both of you at the same time."

"And you just thought of this drinking your coffee?" I laughed. "Please elaborate."

"Well it could be fun, and we can connect with Roger again. He's cool so if I don't like it then you can both still have me like we did last time." Nicole's demure side always inhibited her from using graphic language anywhere except in the bedroom.

"Ok, do I have time to shower and dress first?" I deadpanned my wife.

Nicole looked at me and paused for a second while her puzzled french speaking brain caught up. She laughed. "Ah you idiot."

"I'll give our pilot friend a call. See when he's next in town."


----------

Fast forward eight days, we'd parked the car in the city and we're heading into Brasserie Beck, Roger's recommendation for dinner; clearly he knew Nicole well by now. The terracotta tiled floor contrasted perfectly with the rattan furniture and Belgian blue material accents, abundant booths, marble table tops, and the smell of boiling mussels wafting from the open kitchen combined for a very European feel. Although Nicole was french born she had lived in Brussels for a few years and this was sure to delight her.

The maître d' showed us to a perfect booth, within range of the action-packed kitchen area but still discrete enough for private conversation; Roger stood to greet us, kissing Nicole on both cheeks and shaking my hand ethusiatsically. The wonderful wines and amusing conversation flowed comfortably as we worked our way though everything the kitchen sent our way. We sat finishing our Chassagne Montrachet as the reminiscing turned to the matter at hand.

"That last time we saw each other at your house was amazing. I think about it often." Roger said looking at my wife.

Nicole blushed slightly and smiled.

"Me too." I replied. "It was a first for both of us and, if I can speak for Nicole, stimulated us enough of course to lead us back here this evening."

"Hopefully you can guys can stay overnight? I booked a suite at the JW Marriott on Pennsylvania in anticipation." Roger was a generous personality but didn't take anyone for granted.

I looked at Nicole and the intuition that comes from 25 years of being together flashed between us in a fraction of a second. "We've no reason to drive home tonight, so let's see if we can make this lady's evening so good she wouldn't even think about it." I replied to Roger, nodding as I spoke.

"Am I going to get spoiled?' Nicole asked almost shyly. Roger and I simultaneously laughing, nodding, and replying in the affirmative. She blushed.

We settled the bill and the three of us picked up my car from the underground parking next door. Roger's hotel was only half a mile away but Nicole had heels on and it seemed easiest to not to have to walk back again in the morning.

----------

We walked through the marble-floored hotel lobby under the crystal lights and, as inviting as the backlit bar and the leather chairs looked, we headed straight for the elevators; there was infinitely more fun to be had upstairs tonight. Nicole whispered some minor concerns as what to do if anyone would stop us; we reassured her that nobody was going to question a small group of well dressed patrons as to whether they were guests or not. We waited the universally awkward twenty seconds for the elevator and after stepping inside Roger waived his key card in front of the sensor and we headed up to his 12th floor suite.

----------

The elegant silver grey walls and carpet in the suite belied the colorful excitement we had foreseen for this evening and, true to character, Roger had arranged a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket with 3 glasses perched waiting for us on the glass coffee table. Nicole briefly went to use the restroom as Roger poured the champagne, behind him the large picture window looked over the roof of the Commerce Building towards the Washington Monument - I nodded in that direction and we both chuckled at the parallel..

"What's the joke?" Nicole asked, returning to us.

"Fate arranged a giant erection for you to look at." I laughed, pointing at the towering obelisk.

'Only one?" She replied giggling and taking the glass offered her by Roger.

"I understand that two were requested for tonight." Roger chimed in. "Cheers!"

We toasted each other and Nicole sipped her champagne before stepping across to kiss me briefly. "Thank you." She whispered before handing me her glass and turning back towards Roger. "What's a girl got to do to get a proper greeting?" She asked him.

Roger placed his glass on the table and took Nicole in his arms for a long, deep, sultry kiss. "That's more like it." Nicole said, smiling after they broke. His hands went to the golden buttons of my wife's black and white Chanel jacket slowly popping them open to reveal the red lace bra encasing her 36C breasts. I moved closer behind her to slip her jacket off her shoulders, careful to avoid snagging on her pearls, as Nicole shimmied her arms out then reached back to continue her own unbuttoning of Roger's white shirt. I lay her jacket across the golden yellow sofa.

As Roger was tugging the shirt from his pants and undoing his cufflinks, Nicole turned to me wrapping her arms around my neck and inviting my tongue to join hers as I stroked my hands across the now bare skin of her back before sliding them down towards her black skirt. I discovered Roger's fingers had gotten there ahead of me as he slid down the zipper. Nicole turned to kiss Roger as she had me so I dropped to one knee to slide the skirt over my wife's curved hips allowing gravity to then summon the garment downwards. As she started to fumble with Roger's belt Nicole stepped out her skirt and shucked off her shoes; helpfully I slid down her sheer black stockings and she lifted one leg after another allowing me to remove them, leaving her wearing the red panties that matched her bra. No one could ever believe that this gorgeous woman, attractive and sensual, was now a 50-something.

As our friend was removing his shoes and pants, Nicole turned to me once more pulling hungrily at my shirt. "You've got some catching up to do." she said causing me to accelerate the shedding of my own clothes. My released erection sprang up and Nicole wrapped her hand around it.

"Mmm, happy to see me?" Nicole asked. She was often self-deprecating but looked incredible, her sexy female form clad in the scarlet Hunkemöller lingerie topped only with a gold necklace and string of white pearls around her neck.

"Not only me." I indicated Roger and Nicole reached out a hand to take his hard member in her other hand. Although he is a good 15 years younger than me, Roger and I are around the same 6ft height and 180lb build; his tanned abs much more pronounced than mine leading down to an attractive uncut cock that was almost a mirror image of my own.

"Maybe we want to migrate to the bedroom?" Roger said taking Nicole's hand and leading her that way, she glanced at me lovingly as she took my hand also and we daisy-chained into the next room. We were greeted by an enormous king sized bed covered with pillows and a silver colored quilt, all of which we tossed to the side in an instant to reveal the Egyptian cotton sheets. The lights of the city illuminated the sky outside the window.

We closed in on Nicole, sandwiching her between us. Roger's cock pressed into her belly as she put her arms around his neck melting against his body, their lips locked and tongues entwined; I luxuriated in the feel of my wife's skin against me as my own cock insistently poked her from behind and my hands slid around between the two of them to cup Nicole's breasts. As I kissed her neck, Roger's chest leaned against the back of my hands and his hands slid between us to unhook Nicole's bra; he took half a step away from her as Nicole lowered her arms and I lifted her bra away in a slow reveal. Roger gasped.

"Mouthwatering." Was all he said as he took himself in his hand and stroked slowly looking up and down Nicole's body. She blushed at the compliment.

"Isn't she?" I answered from behind my wife, more in confirmation than as a question. I held Nicole briefly, deciding to give Roger even more of a gourmet show; she stood still admiring his body and flattered by his physical reaction as I slowly kissed down her back, lowering my hands to slip my fingers into the waist band of her panties sliding them over her hips and down her legs. Nicole's right hand instinctively, needily, went to her shaved mound as she stroked her fingers across the wetness that was already building.

Roger let out a groan. "God. I need to have you soon or I'm going to come just looking at you."

With my hands on her hips I nudged Nicole forwards towards Roger; she shuddered almost imperceptibly with the excitement. "Let's take this onto the bed." I said softly.

Nicole pushed her hands on Roger's chest causing him to half glide, half fall, backwards on to the bed; as he did her hand dropped to his now free cock sliding slickly from the top to the base. In the same motion my wife climbed onto the bed, with me following, as I turned her body to spread her legs. I lowered my mouth to her dripping pussy, Nicole was clearly extremely turned on already and I savored the taste of her as my tongue made a long swipe up the length of her to her clit. She shook gently as I licked again and I looked up to see the ridiculously erotic sight of my wife tilting Roger's length towards her open mouth and sinking down on him.

Slipping one, then two, fingers into my wife I pumped them slowly in and out; Nicole bucked her hips towards my hand wanting more as she moaned onto Roger's cock causing him to gasp. "Fuck!". I smiled to myself at this orgasmic train as I extended my tongue and pushed against Nicole's mound once more to provoke another round of shivers and groans.

"Nghhh!" Nicole released Roger as she bucked against my hand faster. "I need one of you in me now." Her body trembling.

I looked at Roger. "Let's swap." He responded at me with a grin, nodding in appreciation. We all started to shuffle around as Nicole rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up onto her hands and knees.

I moved around in front of Nicole to see her already slightly flushed cheeks below sparkling blue eyes, her face framed by her thick, strawberry blonde hair, her parted lips, glistening, inviting a kiss. I leaned in, Nicole's warm tongue sought out mine, drawing mine back and into her mouth, our slippery mouths mashed hungrily against each other. As I lay back on the pillows, Roger had moved behind Nicole; he kneeled up, raising his body to a height where he was poised to enter her.

"Look me in the eyes." I told Nicole. Her mouth opened slightly as she exhaled, her unblinking eyes locked on mine, a long moan emanated from deep within her as Roger slid forward burying himself in my wife. She gasped again, her back arched down slightly and her eyes closed in ecstasy. I looked at Roger's muscular chest, has hands holding Nicole's hips, his head back, mouth open, face up towards the ceiling.

Time stood still as endorphins flowed. This moment of intense sensuality seared its way into my memory.

My hand under her chin I lifted Nicole's now drooping head and kissed her with a soft passion. "You're so beautiful." I told her. She looked at me as Roger started to saw backwards and forwards, in and out of her, my wife's body rocking with the motion of our friend hard inside her.

"Now I want you as well." Nicole's hand found me still rock hard and steered me towards her lowering head; her mouth engulfed my cock, my breath shuddered, I felt a wave of goosebumps tickle across my body. I probably would have exploded there and then but for the tight grip of my wife around the base of my erection. Nicole bobbed her head up and down on me and it took no more than a few seconds for Roger to catch her rhythm and I watched in awe at the constant drumbeat of his abdomen slapping against my wife, his cock pounding her pussy while she rocked back and forth, sucking and stroking on my cock.

Faster and faster, Roger fucked like a man possessed; his face contorted, his muscles strained, a sheen gleamed on his body, his panting turning to gasping, huge lungfuls of air. He pushed forward in one huge thrust shaking, his muscles tightly clenched. Nicole slammed back at him, moaning, her head on my leg, her right hand tightly gripping my cock, she pressed her mouth against my thigh to muffle a scream. The intense sensations of what seemed like only minutes before had been replaced with even deeper ones.

Roger loosened his grip on Nicole's hips, he sat back on his heels to relieve his shaking thighs as Nicole's body released him. My wife raised her face to mine and I held it in both hands as I kissed her flushed red cheeks and then, softly, her lips. "That was amazingly beautiful." I told her. "To see you experience such pleasure. Wow."

Nicole smiled, then looked down realizing she still had her hand gripping my unrequited shaft. "You didn't come yet." She stated it as a fact looking back up at me, as she started stroking her hand slowly up and down. Roger was caressing Nicole's back, gently massaging, as he leaned forward and quietly suggested "Maybe you should fuck your husband now?".

My wife looked at me for my answer to Roger's question, I nodded in the affirmative, adding "Only if you're up to it. We have plenty of time."

Roger's hands on Nicole's hips guided her forwards as she kissed my chest moving up until we were face to face. I threaded both hands through her thick blonde hair to pull her face to mine and tenderly kiss her lips. Our tongues met. A frisson shot through my body as I felt a hand holding my cock, rubbing the head against Nicole's still dripping pussy, I almost couldn't breath at the extraordinary sensation; Nicole's eyes went wide as she realized what was happening. Roger was guiding me into my own wife; finding her entrance he tugged slightly indicating I should raise my hips and I slid up into her, Nicole lowering her body to meet me as Roger pulled his hand away.

"Whoaaaaa..." Was all I could breathlessly croak out. It didn't take much. I was so far along with everything I had witnessed and all the intense sensations of the evening that within moments I was exploding inside my wife, muscles trembling along the length of my body; desperate kisses and Nicole's flushed chest signaling another impending orgasm and Roger's kisses on her neck, his hands reaching around to gently caress her breasts, pushed her over the edge. The three of us collapsed in a heap, spent.

Slowly we untangled ourselves. Nicole climbed over us and headed for the bathroom to clean up. Roger and I looked at each other, we both grinned as we relaxed in the silence for a moment

"So. Do you think we delivered on the lady's wishes." Roger asked.

I laughed. Before I could answer though Nicole's huge smile appeared around the bathroom doorframe, her cheeks bight pink. "I'd say so but we're here till tomorrow morning so don't think we're done yet."

I stood to fetch the champagne glasses...