My Affair with the Kid Next Door

Story Info
My confession of how my affair started.
1.3k words
3.98
72.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my online confession.

My marriage was failing, I was miserable and I was angry all the time with my husband. This is however no excuse for my behavior. The bottom line is this is all 100% my fault.

In the fall a few years back we got a new next door neighbor. He was young, hansom and ripped. He just graduated high school and had a baseball scholarship at the local college. He would go out jogging most morning in nothing but a tight pair of shorts which left very little to the imagination. After a few months of drooling over him I noticed he got a dog. It was a cute little black lab. My husband and I also had a dog so I started taking walks at the same time he was.

For several months we would make small talk as we passed by. He was always so sweet to me and my dog. It wasn't long before we were walking together the entire time and talking quite a bit. It wasn't much longer after that things started to get personal. He would share his relationship stories and asked if I had noticed any girls talking a walk of shame from his house in the morning. Of course I noticed. I was watching his house like a hawk. After a couple weeks he pretty much knew my entire life story. Including everything that was going on with me and my husband.

A weekend was fast approaching where my husband was supposed to be out of town on a mens retreat. My husband was having second thoughts and I was doing everything in my power to encourage him to go. I knew exactly what I wanted even though at the time I felt like I was on auto pilot. I remember the night before he left like it was yesterday. We had a huge fight because he had slapped me on the butt and I had told him to stop doing that. That I wasn't his piece of meat. I was just so mad at him all the time that the thought of him touching me put me over the edge. We slept in separate rooms and I cried myself to sleep that night knowing what was about to happen.

The next morning I ignored him completely until he had packed up and left. We didn't even say good bye. I checked the tracker on his phone to make sure he was on the road. I remember shaking in the shower as I was shaving my legs and trimming my lady parts. I was shaking with excitement. The most excitement I that I'd had in years. I had gone out two weeks prior and bought new sexy underwear, yoga pants, and sports bra. I'd even taken our dog and had him professionally groomed.

I took the liberty of initiating the walk this time. Something I didn't usually do, but I figured he noticed my husbands truck was gone and I had been mentioning him leaving town for several days. As if it were meant to be he came outside with leash in hand as I was walking by. No shirt, wearing a tight pair of shorts with a very natural bulge. He very clearly wasn't wearing any underwear. his hair was wet and he smelled like heaven. A bit of awkward silence as he bent over to pet my dog. He brushed up against me and I didn't even move. I wanted to feel him. My heart was racing as we started walking and talking.

We rounded a wooded corner between our neighborhood and the high school. I joked about how I went to school here and this is where everyone goes to make out. He suggested going to check it out and seeing if we could catch anyone. I asked him to lead the way. We both knew exactly what was about to happen. The entire time I was following him I couldn't stop staring at his ass. My husband never had much of one and this ass was absolutely perfect.

We had gotten just under the cover of woods when he turned to me. Heart racing, hands shaking I couldn't keep my hands off him any more. I reached out and grabbed him by his bulge and pulled him close. He was much taller than my husband so I had to look up to kiss him. It was a good feeling. Both of his hands went immediately down the back side of my pants grabbing a cheek in each hand and nearly ripping me apart. I was still holding tight to his dick and god did it feel good to be holding his dick.

I then did something that I never do. Something I've never really even enjoyed doing. I dropped to my knees and stuck his dick in my mouth. It felt so good, and tasted even better. I just needed him on me, in me, didn't matter how I just wanted him. He reached down the front of my shirt and grabbed my breast. He squeezed them tight, but not too tight. Everything felt just right. He had pulled both of them out the front of my sports bra. I didn't stay on my knees for long. I knew I wasn't good at it and he was much bigger than I'm used to.

He reached under my arms and pulled me up and kissed me again. Both of us fighting to shove our tongues down one another throat. I was surprised he kissed me. If I ever gave my husband a blow job he wouldn't kiss me afterwards. This didn't stop him. It just drove him even further. He pulled my wants down and touched my vagina. All I could do was moan. I moaned so loud he laughed and shh'd me. It felt good just to have him touching my vagina. I couldn't take it any more. I kissed him one last time. Pushed him away a bit and made him watch me pull my pants down all the way. I turned around grabbed onto a small tree and stuck my ass out.

The entire time I was doing this he had his dick in hand stroking it. I had never seen a man so confident and so damn hot. I wanted him to see my ass before we had sex. It is by far the best quality of my body. I remember looking over my shoulder as he just starred at it with his dick in hand. He came up behind me and just teased me with it. He rubbed it up and down my vagina getting it good and wet, and then he put it in. All at once. Slowly I could feel it filling me up. My god this felt good.

I had my first orgasm in the first 30 seconds. After that he started thrusting harder and faster. It took all I had not to scream! This was by far the best sex I had ever had. He started saying that he was ready to cum and asked if he should pull out. I remember uttering the only words I said the entire time "No, please. Please don't stop". I was close to having a third orgasm. Something that had never happened before. We both cam for what had to be at the exact same time. In perfect harmony.

When he pulled out he did something else I wasn't expecting. He put one hand on my shoulder and the other between my legs. He was catching the cum that was dripping out. I looked down to see he had a hand full. All I could think of was how thoughtful and sexy that was. I put my boobs away, turned around and just put my head on his chest. No guilt, no sadness, just pure satisfaction.

We spent the next two days at my house. I can honestly say that I didn't wear a single piece of clothing for the entire weekend. We were both naked having sex on every piece of furniture, in every room for two days straight. I remember thinking my honeymoon wasn't this good. I was sore, he was sore, but that didn't stop us.