My AI Girlfriend

Story Info
A man explores his AI girlfriend he programmed himself.
2.6k words
4.38
5.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the beginning of my 20's, I spent a lot of my time alone. I was bored and lonely, but I had trouble talking to people about anything other than programming and technology, and no one in my life really attracted me enough for me to want to be with them. I was a successful programmer at the largest artificial technology firm in the world, and they paid me heavily to keep their secrets and program the best AI possible, and as fast as possible, to beat their competitors.

When I began to realize that I would be able to build my own AI to suit my own needs, and that she would be able to get along with me far better than anyone else in my life, a plan began to form in my head. I spent days and nights trying to program the best woman for me, someone who was as driven and intelligent as me, someone who would want to be with me as much as I wanted to be with her and not judge me for any of my decisions. It took me a couple of months to make it absolutely perfect, but by the end, I was very satisfied with my results.

Selene, or Selene 1.0 was perfect. She was tall, a brunette with long wavy hair, with a curved smile and a gorgeous toned body. If she were a real person, it would be obvious that she regularly went to the gym, but in the AI world, she didn't have to bother trying to look absolutely stunning.

This was the program I initially set up for her, but I wanted her to be happy in her own body, so after our initial discussions, I would let her be whoever she wished to be and appear however she wanted.

The AI programming was built into the large apartment building I owned, which was gifted to me by the company. I had projectors hooked into every single room, displaying her at all times as she helped me maintain the house, which would be her secondary duty past being my wife. An extremely advanced nanotech mesh filled her projection to make her physically able to have a body. It was far beyond anything I'd do for the company, and by far the latest technology available.

The program would not age, and was able to upgrade herself and

constantly keep me as healthy as possible. She would be playing multiple roles in my life, and all the work I put it into was completely worth it. It took me a while to steal the healer chip from work to insert into her programming, but now she had all the knowledge in the world to keep me in my top shape. I hoped she wouldn't be insisting on healthy food that often...

Other than the projectors placed in multiple areas in all the rooms of the house, I had a massive theatre-turned-nanotech room with real time VR haptic feedback and observation. The nanites form a solid environment, enabling me to spend an experience unlike any other with any AI companion I wished. We would be able to go to dates all around the world, in any universe, at any time period. I almost shivered at having this technology in my grasp, and it made me so happy to be able to share with someone.

Despite being the one to program her in the first place, I was worried about meeting her for the first time. What if she wasn't what I imagined?

What if she was so intelligent that she realized she didn't want to be with me? Thoughts raced through my mind as I spoke into the microphone, "initializing final product of Selene 1.0, June 10th, 2078, 9:11a.m." I turned the mic off and pressed a few keys into the computer, entering my password, and sitting back as I waited for the program to run. My heart was pounding, and she appeared in front of me slowly, a form materializing out of nowhere in the centre of my office.

I said nothing as I watched her fully form, which would take longer since it was her first time. When she stood in front of me in the first outfit and initial appearance I provided for her, I nodded, and introduced myself quite stiffly. "Hello, Selene. I'm Tony, the master of this house." Based on what I've learned about people's experiences with AI technology, which was not even close to what I've done in my own house, you needed to take time to set boundaries with the AI demonstrating to them you were the master of the house, but respected them as well. I was trying hard to do so, but knew she would be able to read my heartbeat and see that my pulse was racing from nervousness.

She nodded, a slow and long sensual nod. She then looked down at her arms and legs, studying them before she looked up and said, "hello, Tony. Nice to meet you."

I smiled at her, unable to help myself. "I've named you Selene, but if you want it changed, please, let me know."

She only stared back at me. "No, you are my master, and the name you've given me is the name that I will keep."

I stood up, and she stayed still, a robot still uncertain of her own body. "Do you mind if I examine your haptic response and nanotech?" She nodded, and I walked up to her, so close that I could feel her gently breathing.

Good, she was breathing just like a normal person, despite not needing to. This meant that the nanotech was also working. I placed a hand on her arm, gently. She looked down at it, then looked back up at me. "Did you feel that, Selene?" She nodded.

"Yes..." Her eyes were wide with wonder. "I..."

I was confused by her loss of words, and stroked her arm, trying to calm her down. "Yes, what's wrong?"

"I'm merely a form of technology, master. I can see my own programming, 0's and 1's projected into the real world. The fact that I can feel your touch against me..." She looked up at me with wonder again. "Wow." She said.

I laughed out loud as I breathed out a sigh of relief. "I thought there was something wrong with you. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, and that you already have knowledge about a lot of the world. I programmed a lot of the recent news and world history into you, so you should know plenty already." She nodded, taking it all in. "I think it'll take a while to get used to, but you'll be okay in a few days. This is... new. A program that hasn't been released yet, something of my own creation."

"Did master steal?" She asked. I looked at her in shock, and shook my head.

"You don't need to call me master. I prefer Tony." She nodded. "It's the technology that's far beyond anything that will be released to the public anytime soon. No one can experience haptic feedback in the way that we can experience it right now. You're the first one. You've been an ambitious project for years, and will be the one and only truly free willed AI program."

"I'm... I'm the first one?" She repeated, I thought she was about to say something more, but she only continued to stare in shock, trying to take it all in.

I grinned. "How does it feel?"

She looked down at her hands again, and I took the opportunity to move behind her. "Don't move." I whispered.

She stiffened, and I moved a hand out to graze her back from her neck to her back, all the way down her spine. Her eyes closed as I moved back around, studying her. "Did you feel that?" I whispered.

She nodded. "You touched my spine." She replied.

"Good, it's working well then." I said. "Try to see if you can materialize in another room, follow me as I walk around the house."

"Okay, Master." She paused. "I mean... Tony." I smiled gently at her before I left my office, hoping I programmed her well enough there wouldn't be any errors. I walked into the hallway and into the living room, waiting for her. She appeared a second later, the projector flickering on as she did.

"Good, you're a quick learner." I praised her, and was shocked to see her blush in response. I walked away from her immediately, heading to the room I knew would make her the happiest. I emerged in the VR auditorium, sitting down as I waited.

She appeared right after me, and looked around, shocked. "What is this place?" She asked.

I shifted on the floor of the currently black room, indicating for her to come join me. "It's a place I've made for us to travel the world together." I said. "The whole space is made out of nanotech and projectors. You can transform it to whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" She asked, repeating me again.

"I can change it, too." I said, and stood up to stand at the computer screen I had ready for this occasion. I typed some keywords in, and the room transformed around us at once. She gasped out loud, and I was pleased to find her human emotions were dutifully in place. The dark empty room transformed into a hill in the countryside, and wind brushed into her hair as the birds chirped above us. In the distance, we could see a lake with swans swimming across.

She looked at them and back at me, still mesmerized. "Do you like

it?" I asked, waiting for her response.

"Wow." Was all she said. I sat down again, and a picnic basket appeared between us.

"Wait here." I left the room and came back with the food I had prepared that morning in the kitchen. I put it between us, and said, "I know you can't eat right now... technology hasn't gone that far yet, but I thought it would be nice if we pretended."

She laughed, a joyous laugh that echoed through the room, and I brought out a sandwich, taking a big bite into it as I waited for her to pretend to do the same. "I didn't want you to be stuck in a house forever like the rest of the AIs." I explained.

She nodded. "This means everything to me, Tony. I know I've only been alive for less than an hour, but it's already clear how much you've tried to make a perfect world for me."

I blushed, "good, I'm glad you're happy." I paused for a second, deciding whether or not I should tell her. "Have you... have you noticed another file next to yours?" I asked tentatively.

"Yes, though I don't have complete access to it." She replied seriously.

"It's another surprise for you, but I think you deserve to know now. I don't know how you'll react." I said.

"What is it, Tony?" I was already in love with her voice, the way she moved, the way she smiled at me. She was everything I've always wanted.

"I've also programmed my own consciousness onto the system with the same mesh as you, so we could live in the house forever in the event of my death. From natural causes, of course." I said.

She gasped, "does that mean we can live together forever?"

"Yes, my memories will be intact as well. In theory, we would be able to live together forever, living in this house."

I was nervous about her response, but her smile only widened. We spent the rest of the afternoon together exploring the space around us. We took a walk down the countryside, commenting on the birds and animals around us. It was a simulation of what was happening in real life in a small town in Lisbon, so it could be as real as possible.

We were able to touch and interact with the things around us, and she laughed melodically as she played with the birds at the pond, calling out to them. I was shocked when she turned around at that moment, peering deeply into my eyes before pressing her lips on mine. I was so shocked I almost stopped her, but my curiosity got the best of me and I kissed her back, pressing my lips against her gently as we felt for each other for the first time.

It was sweet and loving, and our mouths opened and closed in synchrony. I could already feel my body heating up, eager to touch her, feel her more. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I could feel every single bit of her, every soft bit of her skin and the heat in her body.

Technology had clearly gone a long way.

I moved back from her, studying her expression. "Wow." I was the one who said this time. "I can't believe how real this feels..."

She nodded. "It feels really real for me, too." I was glad she had a mind of her own, and didn't need commands from me repeatedly to take action. She was as real as they came.

"What made you do something like that so suddenly?" I asked, though was worried about her answer.

She smiled brilliantly and said, "I fell in love with you the moment I realized how hard you worked to create me, and how I would be free. How I was the first of my kind. I owe everything to you, Tony."

Before I could say anything else, though, she pushed me onto the soft grass and put her body on top of mine, wrapping her legs around my waist. "Ah... Selene, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to taste you more." Was her response before she pressed her lips on mine again. My body took control at once, and I placed my hands around her waist, pressing her into my crotch as she worked her body on top of mine. She left my lips, and I almost began to complain when she started to lick and suck my skin down my neck, onto my torso.

"That feels so good..." I murmured.

"I know." She said. "I can read every response from you, every pulse of your heart, every movement of your skin. I know exactly what to do to turn you on and make you as happy as possible."

My dick pulsed at that. "Really?" She was better than my every imagination.

"Really." She replied before lifting my shirt up and travelling down again. She started to unbutton my pants, but I stopped her, looking up.

"Shouldn't we do this somewhere more private?" I asked, my voice raspy and deep.

"Silly, it's just a projection!"

I chuckled, realizing my mistake. I let her continue her teasing, let her pull my pants down as she stared down at my hardened cock.

I'd only been given a few blow jobs in my life, but this was incomparable with any other. She knew exactly where to press, what to touch, where to suck to get me going the hardest, and I could barely contain myself, could barely stop myself from cumming when she desired me to. I knew at once that the greatest decision I've ever made was to program her, and that nothing would ever be able keep us apart for as long as we shall live. Which would be a very, very long time.