My Amazon Army Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what you did wrong. Remember your self control. You are not an animal." said Victoria, glaring at the Bull, who dared not meet her gaze.

Without another word, she turned and walked back to Whitney. She picked her up in her arms and carried her out of the Bull's quarters.

After catching his breath, the Bull rose painfully to his feet... and wandered over to the harness wall to find a pussy to put his cock into.

[Mandy]

Mandy had taken a walk around the neighborhood, stopping for a night cap at the corner bar, before heading back to Mom's house about 2 hours later.

They can't still be going at it right? She thought to herself, as she opened the front door. She paused at the doorway, listening intently for sounds of passion coming from upstairs. All she heard was music, a recent hip hop hit, accompanied by sounded like feet shuffling, coming from Mom's room. Mandy sighed in relief and entered the house. Dropping off her coat, she started making her way up the stairs.

HUD: BE ADVISED, I AM DETECTING 6 PERSONS IN THE HOUSE INCLUDING YOUR MOTHER AND SHAUN. ALL 6 ARE IN YOUR MOTHER'S BEDROOM.

Huh? Is it the Firm?

HUD: I AM NOT DETECTING ANY AGENT SIGNATURES.

OK... Is this what Mom meant when she said she was having a party? Maybe she had a few friends over? Strange that their all squeezed together in Mom's room though... Maybe it's cos she doesn't want to bother me?

Mandy got to the top of the stairs and the sounds from Mom's room were much clearer now. Besides the music, it was now possible to hear some of the activity - laughter, men's voices, including Shaun's, though the words were difficult to make out.

And at that same moment, the bedroom door opened and Mom stepped out. Mandy felt her jaw drop.

Her hair was tied tightly into a top knot. Her face was covered in make-up, like she was hitting the clubs. Her mouth hung open, a black plastic ring-gag keeping her jaw stretched wide. Her body seemed to be covered in massage oil, shinning in the light. A leather collar enclosed her neck. Shiny, black bondage tape ran across her back and breasts, pressing her big fat tits so tightly together that it looked like she could clamp a ruler upright between them. Finally, 6 jeweled bracelets - some of them looking like they could easily have cost more than $100k a piece - hung from her wrists and ankles.

Mom tried to talk, forgetting she had a gag on, and then quickly removed it with practiced ease.

"Hi Mandy! I thought you had gone out! Don't worry, everything's fine. This is the party that I told you Shaun had planned. I was just about to go down and get another round of drinks... You look really shocked... wanna come down to help me?" said Mom, smiling casually, spinning her ring-gag from her left index finger. She didn't seem the slightest bit embarrassed.

Mandy was still lost for words and dumbly followed Mom back down the stairs to the kitchen.

As they walked down and Mom started pulling beers and champagne from the fridge, she explained what the party was about.

Apparently, very early in their relationship, Shaun had introduced her to a bunch of his closest male friends. They were all extremely successful and rich, and had known each other for close to a decade. Their wealth and shared interests had brought them together.

In particular, their interest in sharing their women.

Mom said that she had baulked at the idea when Shaun first shared it. But he had never pressured her and only mentioned it once. And because she had been unwilling, Shaun told her that he would abstain from participating as well, in respect of her wishes. Thereafter, whenever Mom met with his friends and their partners, no one ever mentioned it and there was no hint that something was going on. The only reminder, and perhaps enticement, was the videos of these orgies that Shaun shared with Mom. They took place about once a fortnight, depending on everyone's schedule, and at least 4 of the men would participate.

Mom confided that watching the way the women - who she got to know personally over the months - enjoyed themselves eventually changed her mind. And she had agreed to try it out about 2 months back. She had been really anxious at her first orgy and Shaun and his friends took special effort to make her feel comfortable and safe. Blushing slightly as she spoke, Mom admitted that night had given her so many orgasms that she had lost count. And after that, there was no turning back. Every time Shaun was in town, he would try to organize at least 1 orgy for Mom.

Mandy was still speechless when Mom finished her tale, and suddenly realized that they were once again outside her bedroom door, drinks in hand, about to enter a room full of horny, presumably naked, men.

"Mom, I don't think I should be going in..." but it was too late. Mom pushed the door wide open and walked in. Naturally, all eyes turned their way and immediately she was greeted with warm smiles and hellos.

Shaun helped Mom with the drinks she was carrying, and another, slightly older but just as muscular black man graciously helped Mandy with hers. Mandy couldn't help noticing the fat cock that swung between his legs, a 7 inch long, 1 inch wide monster even when flaccid.

Mandy mumbled thanks, blushing and quickly turned away. But everywhere she looked, cocks and muscular bodies met her eyes. Not only were Shaun's friends rich, they were also extremely well endowed. All of them were either toned or buffed, and every one sported a big cock. It was like being surrounded by male porn stars from a monster cock channel.

"Everyone! This is my beautiful daughter Mandy! Mandy, meet John, Rick, Tanner, Don, and of course, you've already met my stud Shaun..." Mom said as she turned to stand beside Shaun, right hand pointing out the men as she named them, left hand casually stroking Shaun's cock.

The men were all smiles and greeted her. Rick even offered her a beer, which Mandy declined, smiling shyly.

"Mom, I better go, I don't want to interrupt your party..." said Mandy, turning for the door.

"No, no! Don't worry honey. I actually think the guys would love to have an audience... don't you?" she grinned as the men cheered in reply, "Anyhow, completely up to you dear... I've kept all these horny men waiting long enough... "

Getting right back to business, Mom rolled into bed and lay on her back.

"Baby, how do you want me?" Mom asked Shaun, smiling warmly at her boyfriend.

"I feel like having your pussy baby..." replied Shaun, as he got into a kneeling position on the bed with Mom, pressing his raw cock head against the lips of Mom's pussy, and then sliding in to the hilt in 1 smooth stroke.

"Ohhhh... baby, you really feel the best... OK guys, uhh, uhhh, ohh, I'm ok for the rest of you to choose how you, ohhh, want me this round... be gentle k?" said Mom.

And the 4 men didn't wait to be asked twice. John wanted Mom's mouth and as he rolled on a big-boy condom onto his hardening cock, Mom compliantly tilted her head back over the edge of the bed to allow him to throat fuck her. Since Shaun had mounted her missionary style, the remaining men weren't able to tit or ass fuck Mom. So 2 of them settled on Mom giving them hand jobs, squirting big gobs of lub onto their cocks before presenting them into her waiting hands. Don sat on the couch to watch, sipping a beer and stroking his cock.

Mandy realized that she had unconsciously backpedaled into the corner furthest from where the action was happening. Her Mom was a gangbanger! And she was also somewhat of an exhibitionist - seemingly happy to at least have Mandy watch her fuck a whole bunch of men.

And while her mind was reeling, her body was responding. Her nipples were fully erect, tenting her blouse, only hidden by her crossed arms. Her pussy was wet and if not for her black jeans, the wet patch on her crotch would be visible for all to see. Her neck was flushed, something that was harder to hide, but could as easily represent discomfort as arousal.

"Oh, your mouth is really amazing... I'm gonna cum Lynn... don't stop!" moaned John, as he started to frantically thrust his cock into Mom's (Lynn) throat. Mom stopped jacking Rick off and swung her hand down to massage John's balls, to coax his ejaculation. "Ahhhhh! Ahhh... Ahhhh!" grunted John as he came, his thrusts slowing down as his cock became super sensitive post-ejaculation. After a few more strokes he pulled out, the bulb of his condom swollen with a healthy dose of sperm. He bent down and gave Mom a long kiss, before walking to the bathroom to clean up.

Mom's right hand automatically went back to jacking Rick off. Don approached, a big smile on his face now that he could get a piece of her. He had put on a condom, but instead of immediately trying to fuck her mouth, Don considerately positioned his balls over Mom's face to let her take a break by just tea-bagging him.

The condom wearing (besides Shaun, which made sense), the kisses, the consideration for Mom, did not go unnoticed by Mandy. She now understood why Mom had said that she had felt comfortable with these men.

John returned from the bathroom, his cock now clean and hanging half-hard - but still a good 6 inches of light brown meat. Instead of approaching the bed, he went to a row of 4 dark colored pouches sitting along a shelf. Picking one of them up, he drew it open and reached in to pick out a brilliant ruby bracelet. Tying the pouch back up, he now approached the side of the bed near where Shaun was fucking Mom in jackhammer position. John reached up to where her right ankle was perched against Shaun's left shoulder, and clipped the ruby bracelet on, joining a finer diamond bracelet already there. Mom was too busy being fucked, sucking Don's balls and jacking Rick and Tanner off to notice.

So that's what they were... gifts to appreciate Mom... does she get one every time one of them cums? Not just sex, almost as if Mom was a partner or mistress to each of them... Oh, and it also means she's made the men cum 7 times so far... Good job Mom!

"Baby, I'm going to cum!" Shaun almost roared. And as if this was an agreed cue, the other 3 men immediately pulled away from Mom.

"OK baby, pull out, let me finish you off..." said Mom and Shaun pulled his cock out of her pussy and sat back, leaning against the headboard. Mom lithely rolled onto her knees and in 1 smooth motion planted her mouth onto the head of Shaun's cock. Both hands stroking, mouth sucking his glans, Mom brought Shaun to orgasm.

"Uhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhh... Uhhh!" he moaned as he squirted big bursts of cum into Mom's mouth. Mandy could see Mom sucking hard on his cock, hands stroking non-stop, making sure Shaun got maximum pleasure during these moments where his cock was most sensitive.

"Ohhh... Ohhh... that was nice baby..." said Shaun as his ejaculation ended and he pulled Mom up to give her a deep kiss. Mom climbed onto him, sitting on his pelvis and hips, his softening cock comfortably nestled between her ass cheeks. She kissed Shaun back and then cradled his face into her breasts.

"Ok boys, I think Shaun's done for the night..." said Mom, turning to look at the rest of the men, smiling warmly.

And that seemed to be the signal to end the gangbang - it was like once the woman's partner had enough, the rest of the participants shouldn't be fucking her anymore.

Shaun's friends stopped stroking their cocks and automatically started shuffling around, cleaning themselves up and picking up their clothes. They didn't talk, just quietly picked up their things and left the room. Rick waved at Mandy as he walked past, while the rest just smiled at her.

Mom and Shaun were now cuddling on their side, kissing and hugging, seemingly oblivious to the world.

Feeling out of place, and quite a bit sexually frustrated, Mandy got up and left the room, closing the bedroom door gently behind her. Only to find Shaun's friends standing in the hallway, all still naked, waiting for her with smiles on their faces.

12