My Amazon Army Ch. 18

Story Info
Upgrades.
8.8k words
4.55
4.3k
5
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
295 Followers

Author's note: Just to help everyone keep track of our heroes -- Michael is the half-alien super stud that can create super women by planting his seed in them; Mandy, Michael's first creation, has unlimited strength and invulnerability; Rachel, his 2nd, has magical hair that is unbreakable and can act as tentacles, a shield, projectiles... and boobs that can squirt milk bombs; Amanda is able to shoot blasts of energy from her eyes... and can fly.

Lynn: Mandy's Mom

Amy: Rachel's BFF

Lena: Amanda's sister

Hearing some of your feedback, I'm going to slow down the pace and go into more story and character development. Hope you guys appreciate it. Let me know.

[Amanda]

After the discussion with Michael and Rachel, Amanda had worked through the plan further with her team. They had concluded that while intercourse was certainly a necessary step for Michael to determine if Lena and Amy were suitable for evolution, intercourse did not have to be the means with which nanites were introduced. Anotherwords, it was not an excuse for Michael to start fucking the two women non-stop to make sure they got super powered.

Instead, the most efficient way was to have them take the serum approach. Just like he had done for Amanda, Michael would deposit his nanite rich semen into vials that Lena and Amy - or someone else if it came to that - would injest if they were deemed suitable. So Michael had spent the last 5 days preparing the vials by masturbating into them whenever he could generate a decent load. The gravity of the situation must have had a positive impact on his nanite production somehow because compared to the week it had taken him to prepare the first serum for Amanda, this time round he was able to produce 4 vials in just over 5 days of nearly hourly masturbation. A man who could perform under pressure, who would have known.

Now that the vials were prepared, the plan could proceed to the next phase of determining whether Lena and Amy were suitable - this part of the plan, Amanda herself wasn't too great a fan of either.

And sitting here now watching Michael eat Lena's pussy, Amanda asked herself what on earth had made her decide that she needed to be present when Michael and Lena first had sex.

I mean, what was I worried about? That Michael would hurt her? That Lena would not be comfortable with him alone?

Or did I just want to watch them fuck?!

She blushed a deep red at that last thought, not that anyone would notice given how the 2 of them were going at it.

Lena was using her right hand to massage her breast while her left hand pressed on Michael's head, nudging and guiding him as he ate her pussy. She was a flexible girl and had already gotten her legs completely out of his way by spreading and raising them till her knees were touching her shoulders, exposing her pussy and ass completely to Michael's face.

Michael was happily licking and sucking away at her pussy, diving lower to lick Lena's asshole every so often. It had been a while since he had eaten pussy and he was enjoying drinking Lena's juices.

Similarly, Lena hadn't had a man in a while, much less a man as physically endowed and skilled in the bedroom as Michael.

"Don't stop! Yes, suck on my clit! Spin around! I want your cock in my mouth!" moaned Lena.

Michael immediately complied and shuffled around into a 69 position, placing his big cock above Lena's face. She immediately reached up with both hands and guided the cock into her mouth. The angles weren't right for her to throatfuck him while he ate her, so she focused using her mouth on the first 3 inches of his cock while her hands made use of her saliva as lub to masturbate the rest of his shaft.

Amanda had enough and got up to leave. She walked briskly towards the room door, sucking and licking sounds following her out. She left the room and closed the door firmly but gently behind her. It was a thick door so it insulated her from the magic happening within somewhat.

She was obviously aroused. Her nipples were hard, a bit of fresh sweat on her neck and brow, and her panties were wet. But she wasn't aroused enough to want to join in. This was a business venture, not a romantic or sexual one. No way she was sleeping with her boss.

Ironically, Lena had asked her just as much when Amanda had spoken to her about having sex with Michael yesterday. Amanda had flatly said she wasn't interested to join in and make it a threesome. She didn't want to end up making the whole issue more complicated than it already was by turning him into some sort of FWB.

Lena had laughed and said she was definitely game to get a power-up, and was also keen to get a taste of Michael's cock to see "what all the fuss was all about". Lena had always been that way about men and sexuality. Objectively, most men would have found Amanda better looking - unless you were the kind that liked thin, slender waif-like beauties with porcelin skin. But what seemed to always get her the hotter guys growing up was her willingness to try anything and carefree perspective on life. She was just... cooler. And here once again, Lena was prepared to jump into the deep end without a second thought. With a hot guy again, though that wasn't the main purpose of the activity. Oh and with a hotter guy that Amanda had every had. But that wasn't the point either. Whoops.

And yet Amanda had felt that she needed to be present, to which both Lena and Michael had no objections. Now it was Amanda that had wanted out of the love shack.

HUD: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR REASONS TO CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT HAVING INTERCOURSE WITH MICHAEL CAN SERVE A PRACTICAL PURPOSE, THERE IS STILL A 37% CHANCE THAT ADDITIONAL NANITES CAN TRIGGER FURTHER EVOLUTIONARY ENHANCEMENTS TO YOUR BODY.

Oh shut up! You should have said so yesterday! I'm not gonna wander into the room now like I'm begging to be fucked.

HUD: MY ASSESSMENT IS THAT NEITHER MICHAEL NOR LENA WOULD MIND YOUR PARTICIPATION. IN FACT, THERE IS A 76% CHANCE THAT IT WOULD INCREASE THEIR AROUSAL AND SUBSEQUENT PLEASURE. THE ONLY THING STOPPING YOU, IS YOU.

Great. Thanks for putting it that way.

Amanda stamped her feet in frustration and started pacing in front of the bedroom door. She felt totally ridiculous being torn about whether to have a threesome when there were bigger things at stake like Mandy's life, their ability to continue to escape being ambushed, potentially the entire world coming under the control of the Firm somehow, though that outcome was a bit beyond her immediate concerns.

A particularly loud moan from Lena reached her through the closed door. Amanda cursed under her breath and literally stomped all the way out of Lena's apartment.

This isn't about you! This isn't about you not getting laid for almost a year, not counting being essentially raped by Agents. This certainly isn't about Lena getting into bed with another hot guy that you'll never allow yourself to have.

Amanda fumed as she walked down the stairs to the planning room cum workshop area that she had setup in the 2-level basement of the mansion. She wandered around for a bit, mind still wrapped in up in knots, and ended up blundering into the medical section and interupting a meeting.

"Oh, sorry team. My mind was elsewhere, I'll get out of your way." she mumbled and started to turn toward the exit.

"Wait Amanda! Actually, it's perfect timing. We had something we wanted to discuss with you about Kara." said Tina, the specialist leading the team that was tasked to analyze the Agent, a brunette with wire-framed glasses.

"Oh, sure. What have you found out Tina?" Amanda said as she walked back toward the group, rubbing her temples to try and focus her mind on the here and now.

"Maybe it's easier if I show you..." and Tina led Amanda into a makeshift operating theatre they had setup. Every portable medical device money could buy had been brought in to make the place into the equivalent of an advanced field hospital. A quick wash, basic scrubs, and Amanda followed Tina inside.

Kara was on the operating table, surrounded by monitoring machines of all sorts. She was sedated and a sheet covered her lower body. Her upper body was exposed and a 4 inch long incision had been made along her rib cage, extending from her left armpit down to her 5th rib. A nurse was holding a pink, liver-like lump about the size of a small mango, still attached by what looked like veins to Kara's body.

"This, we believe, is one of two organs, one on each side, located just behind her breasts, sitting against her ribs, that produces the pheromones that are so overpowering. These organs are connected to glands in her armpits, nipples, vagina and mouth which can then secrete these pheromones in either liquid or vapour form." explained Tina, pointing at the exposed organ and the various parts of Kara as she spoke. Amanda noticed that Kara's left breast seemed to be somewhat smaller than she recalled it to be, almost a cup size smaller than her right boob, likely due to the removal of the pheromone organ that used to be sitting directly behind it.

"Wow. Good work. Does this mean we now know how to control this organ such that we can use it to our advantage?" asked Amanda.

"Not directly, unfortunately. It would appear that higher brain functions, the portion we have compartmentalized by lobotomizing her, are required to trigger this organ. Even direct electrical stimulation has not triggered any form of response from the organ. It appears to require complex instructions from the brain in order to work it's magic."

"Damnit. I was hoping there would be a bit of good news."

"Actually, I said that we don't know how to control the organ directly. However, we do have a theory on how it could be controlled." Tina pointed out with a small smile.

"Oh? Impress me."

"Well, the answer is a bit lengthy, but the short version is that in the process of trying to identify this organ, we unwittingly damaged it and also cut all of its connecting vessels. However, it appears that this organ also possesses regenerative properties and retains the genetic imprint of how to connect itself back to Kara's body. Because when we brought the organ near to Kara shortly after realizing what had happened, the connecting vessels began regenerating from the organ, not from Kara's body, and it eventually reattached itself to the glands I mentioned earlier."

"OK, you seem to believe that should have explained your solution... help me out a bit here..."

"Sorry, what it means is that we believe that if we were to introduce this organ to another suitable body, it would instinctively attach itself in full working order to the new host! And presumably, the new host would be able to give the organ the commands necessary to trigger the pheromone production!" exclaimed Tina triumphantly. Doctors get excited about the strangest things.

"Right.... So who are you thinking we should insert this organ into?" asked Amanda, an eyebrow raised as far as it would go.

"Uh, well you obviously. I thought that was the logical choice. I mean, you've already demonstrated substantial metahuman potential and should physiologically be able to absorb the organ. Psychologically, you're certainly more stable than Rachel and we don't want to introduce this to either Lena or Amy - since we don't know if they'll be able to accommodate it and they would still be just getting used to their own powers even if they could." Tina replied, a matter-of-fact expression on her face.

Somebody kick me. 5 minutes ago I was venting about not getting laid and my sister getting to sleep with hot guys and now my team is suggesting to implant maybe the world's most powerful pheromone machine into me??!!

HUD: I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT THIS TRANSPLANT BE ACCOMPANIED BY ADDITIONAL NANITE INJESTION SO THAT YOUR BODY CAN MAKE USE OF THE RAW MATERIAL TO INTEGRATE THE NEW ORGANS IN THE MOST SUITABLE MANNER.

What do you mean?

HUD: WHILE THE PHEROMONE PRODUCING ORGANS WERE DESIGNED FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE IN AGENT KARA, THIS MAY NOT BE THE MOST USEFUL TO YOU? IS YOUR INTENT TO MAKE USE OF THEM TO SEXUALLY SUBJUGATE MEN OR WOMEN?

Uh... since you put it that way... not exactly... I mean, can't hurt if it makes me hotter right?

HUD: THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INCREASING YOUR SEXUAL ATTRACTIVENESS, EVEN IF IT IS TO THE POINT OF MAKING YOU SEXUALLY APPEALING TO ANY AND ALL HUMANS, AND BEING ABLE TO INVOKE UNCONTROLLABLE SEXUAL URGES VIA AN AEROSOLLY DISPERSED HORMONE CLOUD.

OK, maybe I really just need the former...

HUD: SUCH MODIFICATIONS WOULD BE REASONABLY EASY TO IMPLEMENT. AS I WAS SAYING, INGESTION OF ADDITIONAL NANITE MATERIAL WILL PROVIDE YOUR BODY WITH THE RAW MATERIALS TO SYNTHESIZE THOSE ORGANS IN A MANNER THAT WOULD BE MOST SUITABLE FOR YOU. THE ORGANS ARE ENGINEERED CELL STRUCTURES THAT CAN BE REPURPOSED MORE EFFICIENTLY COMPARED TO NATURAL CELLS. THOUGH IT WOULD BE USEFUL TO RETAIN SOME OF THE ORIGINAL ORGAN STRUCTURE, IF ONLY BECAUSE IT IS LIKELY TO HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY SPECIALISED AND DIFFICULT TO REPLICATE.

Like how?

HUD: THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT BEFORE HAND.

Hang on a second...

"Tina, are the pheromone organs the only distinctly metahuman parts that you've found in Kara?"

"Actually, we have also located another concentration of engineered cells within what appears to be some sort of neural lobe attached to the central nervous system that processes sensory inputs and is directly connected to her skin. We believe this is the organ that controls her invisibility. Why?"

"Well, apparently, all these engineered cells are excellent raw material for those of us who have already been enhanced to absorb and convert for our own uses. Assuming our individual bodies still have capacity to accommodate additional metahuman abilities, because they place a load on our nervous system and cell stability. But you know that part..."

"I see! So what you're saying is that if we extract these cells and implant them into you for example, you could repurpose them? We would not be limited to their original purposes?"

"That's what my supercomputer is telling me... And the associated humane benefit is that we could reverse the lobotomy we did to Kara, because she would essentially become no threat."

"Uh, you mean besides still possessing super strength? At least compared to us mere mortals? We can't extract the metahuman components out of all her muscle fibres..." replied Tina sardonically.

"Oops... right. Forgot about that. Let's think about that one again..."

"Hmmph. You're a bit distracted today Amanda. Everything ok?"

"Yah yah... just, you know, having a bit on my mind is all..."

"OK, anyhow, since time is of the essence, should we begin preparing to transplant the various organs to you?"

HUD: THERE IS NO NEED. AS THESE ORGANS ARE PRIMARILY USED AS RAW MATERIAL, THERE IS NO NEED FOR COMPLETE ORGANS TO BE TRANSPLANTED. THEY CAN BE INGESTED OR INJECTED VIA TRANSFUSION. EVEN RETENTION OF THE ORGANS' CURRENT METAHUMAN CHARACTERISTICS DOES NOT REQUIRE TRANSPLANT - WE WILL BE ABLE TO READ IT IN THE CELLULAR STRUCTURE OF THE INGESTED CELLS.

So you want me to eat them up?!

HUD: THE ORGANS CAN BE PROCESSED BEFORE INGESTION. CONVERTING THEM INTO LIQUID FORM, EITHER FOR INTRAVENOUS OR ORAL INGESTION ARE BOTH VIABLE. TRANSPLANTS REQUIRE SURGERY, WITH ATTENDANT HEALING REQUIREMENTS.

"Uh, do you think you could just grind them down and give them to me via transfusion? Apparently, I can still gain the full benefit that way, and we can avoid surgery and recovery time altogether."

"Oh wow! Certainly! And the essence is in the cellular structure anyway right? Silly me. Why didn't I think of that?" exclaimed Tina, giving herself a face-palm.

"Yah, why didn't you think of that? Haha..." Amanda replied, though she had to control the urge to roll her eyes. Scientists.

"Alright Amanda, give us till tomorrow morning? We should have it all processed and ready to go by then."

"Got it. Seeya." she said as she turned to head back up to the main mansion.

HUD: YOU SHOULD BEGIN THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU WISH TO USE THE RAW MATERIAL FOR. I CAN THEN DO AN INITIAL ANALYSIS ON WHETHER YOUR PHYSIOLOGY CAN SUSTAIN THE PROPOSED MODIFICATIONS.

Yup, I hear you. I was thinking we needed to beef up my close combat capabilities. And don't forget about upgrading my babe factor.

HUD: FOR CLOSE COMBAT, I SUGGEST WE ADAPT KARA'S INVISIBILITY INTO AN OPTICAL CAMOUFLAGE THAT WILL CAUSE CONFUSION IN YOUR OPPONENTS, THEREBY RENDERING THEM EASY TARGETS FOR YOUR OPTIC BLASTS. INCREASED PROTECTION AGAINST PHEROMONE ATTACK WILL ALSO BE IMPLEMENTED.

Sounds good. I leave those to you. You still haven't mentioned what you're going to do to make me more attractive than Rachel.

HUD: THAT WOULD REQUIRE SIGNIFICANT COSMETIC CHANGES. DO YOU TRULY WISH TO LOOK LIKE A DIFFERENT WOMAN?

Hmmm... maybe not. Sigh... I can't believe I'm sinking to this level... Is it just cause I haven't had a good fuck in too long? I'm feeling unattractive?

HUD: IF THE OBJECTIVE IS TO BE ABLE TO ENTICE HUMAN MALES TO HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH YOU WHENEVER YOU DESIRE, WE CAN SIMPLY RETAIN A LOWER INTENSITY VERSION OF KARA'S PHEROMONE ORGANS. THOUGH, I ACTUALLY DON'T THINK YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IN THIS AREA - IT IS NOT YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS THAT IS PREVENTING INTERCOURSE. ONCE AGAIN, THE ONLY THING STOPPING YOU, IS YOU.

Oh shut up.

And Amanda stomped her way up the stairs.

[Michael]

HUD: SCANS COMPLETE. SUBJECT LENA IS SUITABLE FOR MODIFICATION. HOWEVER, HER METAHUMAN POTENTIAL IS OPTIMIZED FOR A SINGLE METAHUMAN ABILITY RATHER THAN BROAD BASED LIKE HER SISTER.

"What?!" Michael blurted out.

"What baby? Don't stop. Keep fucking me with that big cock!" shouted Lena from beneath him. They were fucking in a piledriver position, with Michael standing on the bed and doing half squats to pump his cock almost directly downwards into Lena's presented pussy. Lena had flipped her legs up, feet and ankles on the bed beside her head, to bring her pussy as high and unblocked as possible for Michael to pump her. Meanwhile, Michael's hands held on to the sides of her buttocks to stabilize her for his fucking.

It was quite the acrobatic position, but Lena was a flexible girl.

HUD: I SAID, SUBJECT LENA IS SUITABLE FOR NANITE MODIFICATION. HOWEVER, SHE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DEVELOP A RANGE OF POWERS. HER PHYSIOLOGY IS MORE SUITABLE TO BE FOCUSED ON A SINGLE DESIGN OUTCOME.

So what do I do? Do I cum in her or not? What are you telling me?

"Baby, I'm going to cum! Keep fucking me! Uhhh!! Ahhhhhhh!" moaned Lena, both hands massaging her tits and pinching her nipples as her orgasm spread out from her groin in warm waves of pleasure. Her legs jerked as her muscles spasmed and Michael had to hold onto her bum extra tight to make sure his thrusts could continue.

"Ohhhhh! I think I'm gonna squirt.... Yes, uhhh... gonna squirt..." she babbled, as little spurts of clear fluid started to fountain out of her pussy in cadence with Michael's continued pumping. Every upstroke sent squirt raining down onto Lena's body and face, while the pressure of his cock's downstrokes caused the squirt to shoot upwards, resulting in a fine spray of Lena's cum onto his balls and inner thighs.

HUD: YES, YOU MAY INSEMINATE LENA WITH NANITES.

"Stop... stop.... wait... I need to catch my breath..." gasped Lena, right hand slapping Michael's left leg to get his attention. Her face, neck and chest were flushed pink from her big orgasm. Her squirt had run down her stomach, between her boobs to pool at her nape and soak the sheets around her shoulders. Michael stopped pounding her, but left his cock buried deep in her pussy, enjoying the sensation of her hot flesh wrapped around him.

OK, I can concentrate better now. What do you mean exactly? So she will gain powers, but not as many?

reynolddd
reynolddd
295 Followers