My Amazon Army Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HUD: AFFIRMATIVE. FROM A TACTICAL PERSPECTIVE, IT WOULD BE MORE USEFUL FOR SUBJECT LENA TO DEVELOP A SINGLE METAHUMAN ABILITY TO HER MAXIMUM POTENTIAL, RATHER THAN MULTIPLE MINOR ABILITIES.

I suppose that makes sense. And if you were to suggest a power to add to our team, what would it be? Some form of killer, ninja bitch?

HUD: THAT DESCRIPTION IS TOO SUBJECTIVE AND EVEN IF INTERPRETED IN THE MOST FORGIVING MANNER WOULD NOT DESCRIBE A METAHUMAN OUTCOME. I WOULD INSTEAD RECOMMEND AN ABILITY THAT WOULD GIVE US THE EDGE IN MANOUVRE.

Huh? What's that?

HUD: IT IS A PRINCIPLE OF WAR.

"Ok baby, I'm ready again. Gimme more of that beautiful cock of yours!" said Lena, completely oblivious to the internal dialogue going on inside Michael that would change her life. "Change positions, I've just had you real deep. Now I want to feel you ravage my G-spot."

Without waiting for Michael to reply, Lena smoothly detached herself from his cock by rolling toward him and automatically bringing her hips and pussy down. She ended in a kneeling position, face in front of his dripping, fat dick. She playfully gave his cock a few sucks before flipping into a doggy position and presenting her rear to him.

Michael complied and dropped to his knees. He then aimed his cock with his right hand, and entered her pussy from behind. He slid about 3 inches into her, drawing a gasp of pleasure from Lena. Then he stopped moving and reached forward with both hands to grab her under the her armpits. He then pulled her torso upwards, bringing her back to his chest.

"Baby, doggie isn't the best position if you want your G-spot to get lots of attention. This is." whispered Michael into Lena's right ear.

And then he started his thrusts. Each stroke only went 3-4 inches into her pussy. But what this did was maximise the contact between his fat cock head and Lena's G-spot. It was like having a fleshy golf ball sized fingertip constantly rubbing her right there.

"Ohhhh! That's good Michael.... Oh... You're getting me just right... It's like I was using your cock as a dildo, how do you know exactly where to fuck me... Omigod... It's so good..." moaned Lena, as she leaned into Michael's chest, head tilted back, eyes closed, totally enjoying being fucked.

At the same time, this position also maximised sensations on Michael's glans and he felt his ejaculation building in the base of his balls.

I'm gonna cum soon, so if you're going to programme the nanites, now's the time to finish up.

HUD: INDEED, PROGRAMMING COMPLETE. YOU MAY DISCHARGE THE NANITES WHENEVER YOU ARE READY.

"Ok baby, it's my turn now. Your pussy feels really good... I'm gonna cum soon... you ready for me?"

"Yes! Give it to me, I'm almost there! Almost... almost!" wailed Lena.

Michael quickened the pace of his thrusts and moments later, both of them came together. Michael instinctively hugged Lena and rolled onto his back, switching into a reclined, reverse cowgirl position with Lena lying on his chest. Then he switched his thrusts into full strokes, plunging his cock all 9.5 inches into her pussy as he blasted his load into her.

Lena moaned in ecstasy as she also climaxed. The switch from G-spot to full vaginal stimulation only amplifying her pleasure.

10 thrusts, 20 thrusts, 30 thrusts...

"Uhhhh!" groaned Michael as he emptied his balls into Lena's hungry pussy.

HUD: NANITE DISCHARGE COMPLETED.

[Amanda]

"I must say, that some of these changes I kinda didn't expect..." remarked Lena, studying her reflection in the full length mirror. She had never been particularly vain, but anyone would want to know if alien machines had turned them into someone completely different. "I suppose I should have expected that I would look different after what happened with you sis, but..."

Before her nanite insemination, Lena had been a thin, very fair, 5'5" waif with short straw blonde hair. On a good day, her breasts would barely fill a B cup, and her tiny waist widened into slim hips with just enough bum such that sitting down wasn't painful.

Now, Lena was 6'1 and all of that added height seemed have to gone into her legs - which appeared to go on forever - but her neck and arms had also lengthened proportionally. She was still thin, but there now seemed to be just a bit of curve everywhere on her body. Her hair was now closer to golden blonde and had grown overnight to reach her bra - something that she never wore before, since she barely had any breasts to support. This had also changed overnight, and her chest now sprouted 2 side set, gravity defying cone shaped wonders with dark brown nipples and areola - their color starkly contrasting with her blonde hair and blue eyes.

And then there were the tattoos. Chromatic colored tribal patterns that criss-crossed outwards from her pubic mound, covering her stomach and framed her breasts, before thinning out as they sketched their way down her arms and legs to end at her fingernails and toenails - all of which had a metallic tinge and looked manicured to perfection.

From porcelein waif to tattooed supermodel work of art.

"I mean, I bet I'd totally slay as the world's most gorgeous suicide girl, but I really can't recognise the woman in the mirror. I feel like I've been transplanted into some other chick's body. And the best part? I woke up this morning feeling really ill and desperately thirsty. So I rolled out of bed and grabbed the first liquid I could find. Which were the 2 vials of Michael's serum that I had placed at my bedside the night before. I swallowed them both without thinking. And then crawled to the basin and turned on the tap and started drinking from it. I dunno how long I knelt there, gulping down water, but after a while, I started feeling much better, thirst stopped... And so I walked back into the bedroom. And you know I have these floor to ceiling mirrors along one wall of the room? I passed them and looked at myself and literally watched myself grow taller, watch my breasts pop right out of the little camisole that I was wearing... watched the tattoos appear and crawl across my beautiful skin..."

"Oh Lena... I'm really sorry. I didn't expect this to happen..." replied Amanda.

"It's not your fault sis. You told me there would be some risks when we discussed this and I jumped with my eyes open. I just need a bit of time to get used to the new look... at least my face is untouched, but my body... wow... I mean, is this what Michael wanted me to look like? You think he adjusted me to be more attractive to him?"

"Well, that's certainly possible. I'm told some of the changes are triggered subconsciously. The bigger breasts is kinda expected - I mean, I grew a full cup size and you know how glorious Rachel's breasts are, and Mandy's are in a similar league. But all the rest of the changes... their really quite unexpected. And what's with all the tattoos..."

"Oh well... I know we're on a schedule and all, but I kinda need a bit of time to myself... I mean, the only clothes that still fit are my panties! All my pants, jeans and skirts are too short, and my breasts make all my tops look 3 sizes too small! I also don't want to talk about my powers... I haven't figured that out either... I've not had the right frame of mind to talk to the new computer in my head... I hope you guys understand..." said Lena, "I'll catch up with you later sis, gonna head back to my room." And not waiting for Amanda to reply, she pulled on the silk robe she had been wearing and left.

Amanda let out a big sigh. She had just gotten out of bed and was getting ready to head over to medical to get her infusion of metahuman cells extracted from Kara when Lena had popped by. Without a word of explanation, she had led Amanda back into her bedroom, stood in front of the mirror and dropped her robe.

Amanda knew her sister was a tough cookie, so she wasn't worried that she would crack. But it must still be a lot to take in - waking up to a completely new body.

Well, there was nothing that could be done about Lena's situation directly. She would need time. And there was no point confronting Michael about it. He was hopeless and would most likely admit that he didn't know what he had done. Amanda didn't understand how he had amassed the fortune he had earlier in his life.

Amanda made her way to medical. On the way down, she picked up a vial of serum from the lab. Tina and the team were waiting for her and a bed had been setup with 2 big blood bags hanging next to it. Amanda lay down and the team efficiently got her ready and started the transfusion.

HUD: RECEIVING INFUSION. YOU SHOULD INJEST THE SERUM NOW.

Amanda pinched her nose and knocked back the entire vial in 1 gulp. Within moments, a warmth started spreading in her belly.

HUD: ADAPTING CELLS INTO YOUR EPIDERMIS... CELL MODIFICATIONS IN PROGRESS. PHEROMONE GLAND ENHANCMENT IN PROGRESS. SELECTIVE NEURAL INPUT MODIFICATIONS INITIATED. OPTIC FIBRE ENHANCEMENTS INITIATED.

Amanda closed her eyes and drifted off.

HUD: UPGRADES COMPLETED.

Huh? Oh, cool. I'm ready to go?

Amanda got out of bed. Tina's team had removed the IVs some time earlier whilst Amanda slept once the infusion had been completed. Thanking them, she made her way back up to the main gardens.

Only to find Michael fucking Amy by the poolside.

[Michael]

Amy was like a sex machine. They had been going at it for almost 2 hours now, and yet despite being covered in sweat, the lust in her eyes was burning as bright as when she had first seen Michael rising out of the pool.

Michael had been taking a swim in the mansion pool earlier. As just happens to men in general, he developed a hard-on while swimming and as he climbed out of the pool, 2/3 of his big cock had hung uncovered by his tiny swim trunks. It was at that moment that Amy happened to walk by the pool. And the sight of Michael's big cock had triggered her Firm programming.

She had immediately pulled off her t-shirt, revealing her round C-cup boobs, nipples already erect from the code running in her brain that told her she needed to give pleasure to the male before her.

Michael, in his typical deer in headlights fashion, just stood there not knowing how to respond as Amy knelt aT this feet, pulled down his swim trunks and started sucking his cock.

And once that happened, biology took over and all Michael could think about was which of her holes he could put his cock into next.

Amy had great oral skills. She could throat fuck him from a kneeling position, taking his almost 10 inches of cock all the way down her throat effortlessly. And that's exactly what she did for 10 minutes. Knelt in front of him by the pool, pistoning her head back and forth on his cock, 1 hand gripping his butt, the other gently massaging his balls, until he blasted his load into her stomach.

5 minutes into the blowjob, Michael's HUD had already determined that Amy was very suitable for nanite modification and would be able to absorb multiple inseminations. Michael couldn't be more pleased to hear that.

After Amy finished swallowing his first cum load, Michael had picked her up and placed her on a sun chair. He pulled off her shorts and panties so he could eat her pussy. Amy had moaned loudly, dirty talking him as he licked her vagina and sucked on her clit. A couple of minutes of pussy eating was all he needed for his cock to recover, and then he took Amy in missionary position. She seemed to swoon with joy as his cock entered her, and then maintained continuous eye contact with him as he pumped her with rapid strokes. All the while dirty talking about how good his cock felt and how much she wanted him to keep fucking her.

Meanwhile, Michael's balls had gone into overdrive to replenish his nanite reservoir. Since Mandy had been captured, the desire to rescue her had subconsciously triggered modifications to his own alien machinery. His nanite production rate had increased and was throttled by his level of arousal. So while the serum vial collection initiative had observed about a 500% increase in product, this was his unaroused state. Now, with Amy encouraging him along in every way possible, his balls were making nanites at an amazing rate.

And so Michael, following 25 min of frantic fucking, blew his 2nd load into Amy. His ejaculation seemed to trigger an orgasm in her, and her screams joined his grunts of pleasure in a duet. As his ejaculation ended, Amy pulled Michael's face down into her tits and held him to her cleavage, encouraging him to lick and kiss her boobs as his cock let off its last few spurts of semen.

Then, as if on cue, the moment Michael had caught his breath, Amy pushed him off her, and rolled forward into a kneeling position to once again attach her mouth to his cock.

Michael felt like he was in fucking heaven. It wasn't that Amy's pussy or mouth was especially pleasurable - in his own ranking, Mandy gave the best blowjob and Rachel's pussy felt the best on his cock. It was that Amy performed the sexual acts like a perfectly choreographed dance. She seemed to know the perfect moment to give Michael the type of sexual attention that he needed.

After 2 loads, it took Michael a while longer to get hard. Amy's sucking, licking and stroking never flagged and within 20 minutes she had coaxed a massive erection, ready once again to give any pussy unmatched pleasure.

Michael pushed Amy onto her back on the tiles. Expecting to be taken in missionary position again, Amy flipped her legs up till her knees touched her breasts, reached down with both hands and spread her pussy lips to welcome his cock. Michael was grinning from ear to ear - this chick was so ready and willing it made him want to cum just seeing her do her thing.

He immediately pressed the head of his cock against her labia and entered her extra slowly.

"Ohhhhhh.... yeah baby... just like that... I like it slow too... let me feel every vein, every inch of you.... ohhh" she moaned as his cock slid slowly, inch by inch, into her pussy. Then, when his fat glans was pressing against her cervix, Michael stopped moving.

"Uh... wanna feel my pussy holding your cock tight lover? Let me give it a massage..." said Amy as she started clenching her vagina, gripping and releasing Michael's cock.

Michael grunted with pleasure. But instead of holding still to enjoy it, he placed his hands beneath her shoulder blades, lifted Amy easily towards him till her calves we pressed against his own shoulders, and then stood up.

"Ahhhh...." came Amy's cry as Michael transferred her into a Carry fuck position, his cock now acting like a pillar deep inside her pelvis. Then he began pumping her by lifting her body up and down his shaft.

This position happened to give Amy's G-spot intense stimulation and she felt a swell of heat build suddenly in the base of her cunt.

"Oh! Baby, baby, I'm going to squirt baby... Ohh... OHHHHH!" and a big spray of clear pussy juice erupted out of Amy, helped along by loud squishing sounds of Michael's continued fucking.

He continued to piston her up and down on his cock and Amy's moans accompanied his thrusts. After a few minutes, Amy came again, this time only squirting a little, her first huge one expending most of her juices. After she caught her breath, Amy hugged Michael close and started giving him a love bite on his neck. She planted bite after bite on him, moaning and breathing into his ear as he continued to fuck her. The combined auditory stimulation, necking and fucking brought Michael to climax and he shot his 3rd load into her. The pleasure shooting up his stomach and down his thighs causing his knees to turn to jelly. He sank onto the floor and rolled onto his back, cock still shooting the last of his load into Amy, both holding each other in a tight embrace.

After they both caught their breaths, Amy started to plant gentle kisses on Michael's face while his hands roamed her back and ass. Meanwhile, she would grind her pussy against him in slow circular motions, encouraging his 8 inch half erect cock in her pussy to come back to life.

It was in this position that Amanda found them.

[Amanda]

Amy was in Cowgirl position and had started riding Michael. Amanda could hear both of their loud moans as Amy bounced on Michael's cock. Michael's hands were partially blocked from view by Amy's back, but Amanda guessed they were massaging Amy's tits while the girl's hands were planted on his muscular chest for support.

Amanda was still about 30 feet away, and they were certainly too engrossed in each other to notice her. Given how both bodies were covered in sweat and the white cum streaks covering Amy's ass and Michael's inner thighs, Amanda guessed they had been having sex for a while.

Strange... Did I just imagine those details? I shouldn't be able to see sweat and cum from way over here...

HUD: THIS IS PART OF THE MOST RECENT SET OF UPGRADES, WHICH WILL INDIRECTLY INCREASE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR OPTIC BLASTS. OBSERVE...

And Amanda suddenly had a picture-in-picture appear in her field of vision, which had zoomed in on the couple having sex. She now had a close-up view of Amy's pussy riding up and down Michael's cock as if Amanda's face was mere inches away from their crotches. She could even see how Amy's pussy lips stretched every up stroke and the flakes of drying juices on Michael's balls.

Woah...! A bit too much info there...

HUD: AND THAT IS ONLY AT 5% MAGNIFICATION. YOUR OPTIC BLASTS HAVE BEEN TUNED SUCH THAT AS LONG AS YOU CAN SEE IT, YOU CAN HIT IT. AT MAXIMUM MAGNIFICATION, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOOT A TARGET THROUGH AN AIRLINER WINDOW IN-FLIGHT 30 MILES AWAY IN DAYLIGHT AND ABOUT HALF THAT RANGE IN NIGHT TIME CONDITIONS.

Oh... that does sound useful.

HUD: FOR THE SECOND UPGRADE, DISROBE.

Huh? Strip? Is that really necessary?

HUD: YES.

Amanda sheepishly removed her clothing. Even though Michael and Amy obviously weren't looking, there were CCTVs all around the mansion and some of her agents certainly would be.

HUD: WHILE YOU CANNOT PERCEIVE IT DIRECTLY, YOU ARE CURRENTLY INVISIBLE. MOVE INTO THE IMMEDIATE FIELD OF VIEW OF MICHAEL AND AMY IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.

Looking down at her naked tits, Amanda certainly had no reason to think she was invisible. Until she realised that she was casting no shadow in the morning sun. Confidence restored, she walked briskly over to where Amy was still passionately riding Michael. Her tits bounced as she walked, and Amanda got the impression that they seemed wider than she remembered - maybe they received an upgrade this morning too? Well, C cups were nice, but I supposed C+ could never hurt.

She walked right up to the 2 of them, standing literally 2 feet away, and neither appeared to notice. Short of being blind, even a couple fucking as passionately as they were should have seen her by now.

Nice... Useful to allow me to snipe...

HUD: EXACTLY. I HAVE ALSO MADE A MODIFICATION TO THIS ABILITY TO GIVE AN ADDITIONAL TACTICAL ADVANTAGE IN TEAM COMBAT.

Amanda noticed her skin starting to glow. It was like hundreds of sunlamps suddenly turned on underneath her skin. But there was something strange to the light. It wasn't just bright, but seemed to strobe with a random flicker. The type of light effect akin to the warnings you get before some movies that may affect photosensitive viewers.

And something had happened to both Amy and Michael. They appeared to be able to see Amanda now. But instead of recognition or any form of coherent reaction, they were both staring blankly at Amanda's body and had stopped moving altogether. She noticed that their irises were fully dialated and they barely blinked.

HUD: YOU CAN NOW INVOKE A FORM OF PROCESSING PARALYSIS IN BOTH ORGANIC AND MACHINE INTELLIGENCES. THE STROBE FLASHES BEING EMITTED FROM YOUR SKIN DISRUPT HIGHER INFORMATION PROCESSING. ANY ENTITY THAT PROCESSES INFORMATION USING OPTICAL SENSORS WILL BE AFFECTED, THOUGH THE EXTENT OF PARALYSIS MAY VARY FROM BEING TO BEING.