My Amazon Army Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cool... To have stopped these 2 mid-fuck is not only impressive, but pretty funny too...

HUD: AND NOW FOR THE FINAL UPGRADE, PERHAPS THE ONE THAT YOU WANTED THE MOST BADLY.

Huh?

And the strobe flashes stopped. Amanda's skin felt slightly warm, like she had been out in the sun a tad too long. And then a different sensation began. She felt the beginnings of perspiration form on her neck, armpits, folds of her breasts and inner thighs. Her nipples began to stiffen and areola seemed to expand, covering a bit more of her breasts.

The effect on Amy and Michael was almost immediate. The moment they finished blinking away the last of the hypnosis, their eyes once again locked on Amanda, but this time were filled with lust.

Michael literally shoved Amy off his cock, rolled onto his knees and crawled forward. Before Amanda knew what was happening, he had grabbed her buttocks with both hands and pressed his face into her pussy, licking and sucking passionately.

Meanwhile, Amy had gotten to her feet and rushed over to suckle at Amanda's tits, alternating left and right after a couple of good sucks.

Oh! Oh!

"Ohhh!" that last moan escaped from her throat as Michael's attentions sent pleasure shooting up Amanda's groin.

HUD: AT CLOSE RANGE, YOUR PHEROMONES ARE ALMOST IRRESISTABLE.

Ok, good work! But I'm still not going to let Michael fuck me, regardless of whether it's because I'm now in control of his body. Turn it off.

HUD: AS YOU WISH.

Amanda felt the sensations from her various pheromone glands stop. But Michael and Amy continued their attentions to her body. It seemed that they were totally into it.

"OK, stop. Amy, Michael, stop!" she said as she pushed Amy away from her chest and Michael's head away from her pussy.

"Woah baby... you taste so good! And my cock is so hard it's going to burst. Let me fuck you please?" groaned Michael, his eyes glued to Amanda's bouncing tits as she danced back.

"No. You can put your cock somewhere else. Not interested." Amanda forced herself to say, despite the horniness stewing in her groin.

"Forget about her baby, my pussy can't wait to have more of that big cock of yours!" said Amy as she stepped forward, pushing Michael onto his back and mounting his cock before he could reply.

"Oh! That's nice! Give it to me babe! Ride me! I'm going to cum!" shouted Michael as he grabbed Amy be the hips to help her along.

Amanda turned her back and walked determinedly away to where her clothes lay. As she put them on, Amy and Michael's moans reached crescendo as they both orgasmed.

I need a shower.

[Rachel]

Since the discussion with Amanda, Rachel had gained new focus. The perspective that this was now a business deal and her end of the contract was to render the best possible aid to the rescue of Mandy and defeating of the Firm had given Rachel something quite specific to work towards.

So she had spent time understanding her body and its powers. While she had employed them instinctively up to this point, she now delved into the details of how all her metahuman abilities worked, their limits, how to exploit them to the fullest. Her HUD had also advised her that additional nanites would be useful as raw material to perfect her metahuman modifications - like finishing touches to an incomplete masterpiece.

So the next day, she had consumed one of Michael's newly produced vials of nanite serum. The smell and taste had stirred a bit of longing in Rachel to be able to drink the stuff directly from the source - i.e. sucking it straight out of Michael's cock. But she had pushed those thoughts away. It was Michael's loss that he didn't treasure her and being able to benefit from his serum was the important thing here.

HUD: ABSORBING NANITES. IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO TRY TO INCREASE THE NUMBER OF METAHUMAN ABILITIES GIVEN THE SIGNIFICANT LOAD YOUR PHYSIOLOGY IS ALREADY UNDER WITH YOUR CURRENT POWER SET. INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD CHANNEL THE NANITES INTO ENHANCING YOUR EXISTING ABILITIES. IN ADDITION, ADDITIONAL DEFENSE AGAINST PHEROMONE ATTACK IS ADVISED.

OK. So it means my killer hair and boobs will get more powerful?

HUD: THAT IS CORRECT. I WILL ENHANCE THEIR ALREADY CONSIDERABLE CAPABILITIES.

Let's do it.

And Rachel had gone to lie on the terrace to absorb some sun to help the process along. 2 hours later, the changes were complete and HUD woke her.

Her looks a central aspect of her self-confidence, Rachel immediately went to inspect herself in the mirror.

Her hair looked even thicker than before, even in its most compact state. And also looked more glossy. And there was a bright red fan of thick, glossy pubic hair crowning her pussy, stretching almost 2/3 of the way up to her navel.

As Rachel had lasered her pussy bald since her teens, this was quite a shock.

Uh, what the fuck is that?

HUD: IN ORDER TO ENHANCE THE LEVEL OF PROTECTION PROVIDED BY YOUR HAIR, I HAVE INCREASED ITS REFLECTIVITY INDEX, ITS STRENGTH, AND MOST SIGINIFICANTLY, ITS STRAND COUNT. IT WAS NECESSARY TO REPLANT THE HAIR FOLICLES IN YOUR PUBIC REGION TO ACHIEVE THE REQUIRED SPREAD AND DENSITY. THE ALTERNATIVE WOULD BE TO EXTEND HAIR GROWTH DOWN YOUR NECK AND UPPER BACK, WHICH I HAD ASSUMED WOULD HAVE BEEN LESS AESTHETICALLY PLEASING.

So what does regrowing my pubic hair allow me to do again.

HUD: ALLOW ME TO DEMONSTRATE.

And Rachel's body was almost immediately swathed in what looked like a red silk body suit from head to toe, with slits leaving her eyes, nostrils and nipples uncovered. And even after being envloped in hair, Rachel noticed that there was still a significant volume of red locks weaving and whipping around her head like tentacles.

Wow. This actually looks nice.

HUD: BEING AWARE OF HOW IMPORTANT IMAGE IS TO YOU, I HAD TAKEN SPECIAL CARE IN DESIGNING THE WEAVE OF THE SUIT.

OK, you're forgiven for giving me pubic hair again. Can it at least be less unsightly?

In a blink of an eye, the hair suit retracted to reveal her naked body again. This time, Rachel's pubic hair was fashioned into a neat, perfectly trimmed fan, each pubic strand no more than 2mm long.

OK, I can live with that. Good work. You did something to my breasts didn't you? They appear to be sagging more.

HUD: AFFIRMATIVE. THE APPEARANCE OF INCREASED SAGGING IS BECAUSE I HAVE INCREASED THE SKIN ELASTICITY.

Why?

HUD: THIS IS TO ALLOW THEM TO STOCKPILE CHEMICAL BOMBS, REMOVING THE DELAY YOU CURRENTLY EXPERIENCE IN COMBAT WHERE YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR BREASTS TO PRODUCE WHAT YOU NEED.

While Rachel had always instinctively known how to command them to produce different explosives or acids, a challenge she previously faced was the delay required for her breasts actually do the manufacturing. In a combat situation, even a few seconds delay could be disastrous.

HUD explained that now, Rachel's breasts could stockpile about a dozen milk bombs, ready to go at a moment's notice. And this would also transform her shapely DDs into huge F cups, 2 teardrop shaped fun bags that covered her entire ribcage, with cleavage that could hold a flagpole upright.

So, some aesthetic implications. To be honest, Rachel did not like how her chest looked when it was at full capacity. No matter how she stood or posed, her breasts overshadowed everything else. It wasn't so bad when she was naked, but with clothes on, it was going to be tough to maintain her sexy, feline hotness.

The things Rachel worried about.

Rachel then went on to spend several days practicing with her expanded powers.

HUD went on to explain that her hair's autonomy now extended beyond instinctive defense. Her fabulous locks now possessed a reasonably sophisticated AI and could also perform tasks given to them, as long as any of Rachel's senses continued to feed sufficient information to her hair for it to act. And such actions even included tool and weapons use - yes, her hair could shoot guns.

This meant that in a fight, she could perform multiple attack and defense moves simultaneously as long as all the actions she needed to take could be guided by her senses, especially her eyes.

In one training session, she had managed to command her hair to block incoming small arms fire from ahead of her, whilst at the same time aiming and firing 2 submachine guns accurately. Just as long as she kept the attackers and targets within her field of view. However, there was no way for her hair to attack anything outside her field of view and if there was even the slightest indications that an attack was coming from a blind spot - for example if a shot was heard from behind, technically too late - her hair would instinctively wrap Rachel up in a protective ball.

But her hair's AI was also not limitless - 2 guns, body armor and shielding, or the equivalent, was about the max it could handle simultaneously. Which was fantastic given that this hadn't counted what Rachel could also still be doing with her hands.

Coordinated with hair actions, Rachel had started to get the hang of firing weapons with her hair, whilst throwing milk bombs with her hands.

So after the various revelations about her hair and boobs, she had to make a few changes to her fighting clothes. She had originally told the designers to work with black leather, with silver buckles holding padded kevlar in key positions designed to cushion her against slamming effects. But adjustments were needed.

The black leather was still crucial for stylistic contrast with her fair skin and red hair - priorities - but the kevlar and padding was no longer needed given her ability to create hair armor. But the kit now had to also complement her new powers. So if she assumed that her basic combat configuration was to have her hair wield either 2 submachine guns or 2 assault rifles, her gear needed to be able to have sufficient slots for ammo for these weapons. Since her body's strength and endurance matched the peak of Olympic athletes - strength of a lifter, endurance of a marthon runner, speed of a sprinter - she could take the additional weight without much effect on agility.

At the same time, she needed to accommodate her everchanging boobs. She opted to keep the kevlar bodysuit as the inner layer, because its elasticity allowed it to cover her boobs regardless how big or small they became, but modified it to have slits cut such that her nipples could be instantly exposed to discharge their lethal cargo.

Now, all suited up, Rachel admired herself in the full length, wall-to-wall mirrors in her walk-in wardrobe. The uniform use of gloss black made the size of her fully loaded boobs less obvious. And when framed by her hair in "dramatic entrance" mode, she cut quite the deadly figure with red locks forming a halo around her entire body, and all 4 guns drawn.

"A bit of make-up and I'll be ready to kill'em all."