My Amazon Army Ch. 20

Story Info
Lynn hosts an orgy, Amy loves raw meat.
7.1k words
4.77
5.2k
6

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
300 Followers

Author's note: Just to help everyone keep track of our heroes:

Michael is the half-alien super stud that can create super women by planting his seed in them

Mandy, Michael's first creation, has unlimited strength and invulnerability

Rachel, his 2nd, has magical hair that is unbreakable and can act as tentacles, a shield, projectiles... and boobs that can squirt milk bombs

Amanda is able to shoot blasts of energy from her eyes... and can fly.

Lynn: Mandy's Mom - gang bang superstar - in the process of awakening her powers.

Amy: Rachel's BFF, recently converted to "save" her from Firm mind control. Able to discharge healing and augmentative nanites from her tits, body control ability, absorbs organic material to increase her powers.

Lena: Amanda's sister, willingly joined the band - fuck a stud for superpowers, why not?! Can cut through space time to create teleportation portals.

[Lynn]

The Bull grunted loudly as he came inside Lynn, his cock sliding in and out of her dripping pussy like a piston. Lynn could feel the hot spurts of his cum globs splattering against the base of her cunt.

Her own pleasure was overflowing. As much as her mind absolutely hated being used as the Bull's fuck toy, her body responded automatically to the physiological stimuli - a barrage of tactile and hormonal stimulation that commanded her body to orgasm. And the blasts of sperm inside her cunt pushed her over the edge once again.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhh! Ahhhhhh! God.... Ahhhhh.... Ummmmm.... Ahhhh!" she screamed, eyes rolling back in their sockets, every muscle in her body in spasm. Her arms and legs jerked against the binds of the chair, while she whipped her head back and forth as if in fits. She felt as if hot pleasure had seeped into every part of her body, pulsating in concert with the Bull's cock thrusts. Lynn moaned and gasped for breath.

"Haha... You really like me fucking you don't you?" chuckled the Bull. He grunted contentedly as his cock squirted the last few globs of cum into Lynn's pussy, then his right hand grasping the base of his cock he withdrew from her and slapped the dripping cock head on her pubic mound in satisfaction.

Lynn's orgasm slowly faded and her vision and self control returned. She was still gasping for breath, and some of her muscles were cramping painfully, but she knew the worst - or best, depending on your perspective - had passed.

The Bull had finished slapping most of his cum and Lynn's pussy juices off his cock and was starting to turn away. This had been his 3rd cum dump in Lynn this session and he typically would unload 3-4 times in her before wondering off to take a break to recover and then fucking some other poor slave.

A surge of lust from her groin caused Lynn to moan loudly and squirmed in her harness. The Bull glanced back at Lynn over his shoulder. He had expected her to have passed out after the most recent fucking and was pleasantly surprised to find her still conscious. Lynn kept up the pretense of being a stoned sex slave and continued to moan softly whilst grinding her hips, jerking her pelvis in fucking motions every so often.

"Oh...! Looks like you still want more fucking! I haven't put my cock in your mouth today, thanks for reminding me... Now I throat fuck you good!" mumbled the Bull gleefully as he strolled over towards Lynn's head.

The chairs all had mechanisms that allowed them to be adjusted so that the Bull could fuck his toys in whatever manner he desired. He now adjusted the chair to recline, lowering Lynn's head and tilting it back such that her face was now at the same height as his cock, perfect for him to use Lynn's mouth as a pussy.

Omigod, he's going to put his cock in my throat again...! Fuck! I hate him! I hate his cock! I hate him! I'm going to kill him!

The Bull wasted no time and began pressing the base of his balls and cock against Lynn's inverted face. His musk and the contact of his cum and sweat covered groin immediately triggered Lynn to involuntarily begin licking and sucking. She groped and licked with her mouth and tongue, as if desperate to taste and feel the Bull's balls in her mouth.

Lynn hated herself for her reaction to her captor. But no matter how her mind rejected it, her body craved him with abandon and every time she managed to lick and suck at his balls, she would be rewarded with a throb of pleasure bubbling up from her groin. She just had to endure the humiliation and subjugation for a few more minutes and revenge would be hers.

Lynn's licking and sucking had returned the Bull's huge cock to its full erect glory. Taking it in his right hand, the Bull aimed his cock at Lynn's lips. The moment his glans touched her lips, Lynn opened her mouth wide and hungrily sucked his cock in.

"Ooooh.... Mmmm... That nice... Me gonna use your mouth like a pussy..." grunted the Bull. He grabbed Lynn's big breasts with both hands, like the handlebars of a bike, and began riding her face, cock thrusting deep into her throat.

Lynn gagged with every thrust. The Bull's huge cock completely blocked her airway. Every time he withdrew, she would desperately gasp for air before the huge meat was shoved back in again. Tears flowed up her forehead as she choked and her face turned red with the blood rushing to her face and the choking.

And yet, her body craved being impaled by his cock. It didn't matter that it could kill her if he left it in her throat too long. Every time the Bull thrust his cock into her mouth and throat, a surge of pleasure would wash over her, gushing out of her groin to envelope her. Every choke was paired with a shudder of pleasure as the muscles in her core, groin and legs tensed up like the beginnings of an orgasm. It was a wicked torture that made her respond with both yearning and disgust.

The Bull grunted with satisfaction. His cock was being enveloped by welcoming lips, tongue and throat. Lynn's mouth and throat felt like exquisite pussy.

"Uh, uh, ugh, uh, ugh, oh, ack, uh, ugh..." went Lynn's throat as the Bull's cock squelched with each thrust, saliva, pre-cum and a bit of bile leaking out of the corners of her mouth.

"That's nice... ohh... mouth feel so good... take it, take it! Oh... I'm gonna cum..." grunted the Bull, hands massaging Lynn's pillow shaped breasts for all they were worth, mashing the soft flesh in his hands.

Lynn's face had started to turn slightly purple with the asphyxiation. The veins on her neck bulged and her eyes had rolled back into their sockets to show only whites. And yet, despite all that, her tongue and lips continued to suck at the Bull's cock, her throat opening up to allow him to go as deep as he wanted.

And then the Bull came. His thrusts became frantic as his orgasm traced a hot path from the base of his balls, up his long cock, to explode deep into Lynn's throat. He continued to pump her mouth non-stop, coaxing out every last drop of cum, savoring the hot pleasure it brought him.

Then, he was done, and he pulled his cock out of Lynn's throat and mouth with soft "pop", released her now bruised breasts, and stepped back. As was his habit, he then grasped his cock and slapped it on her face to flick off the excess sex juices.

Lynn gasped for air, gurgling as some of the Bull's cum caught in her windpipe. She felt both violated and extremely aroused at the same time.

HUD: FINAL INSEMINATION OF NANITES RECEIVED. EVOLUTION COMPLETE.

Finally... finally... I've finally waited for this moment...

HUD: FULL COMBAT CAPABILITY NOW AVAILABLE. YOU MAY BEGIN WHEN READY.

Lynn's eyes snapped open, no longer any reason to maintain the pretense of being sedated.

The Bull's eyes widened with surprise when he saw Lynn staring up at him, eyes alert and full of anger, and he paused mid-flick, cock in hand above her face.

"Huh?" was all he managed before Lynn's right snapped out of its bounds and grabbed hold of the Bull's tennis ball sized scrotum... and ripped it off.

He screamed.

Lynn flexed her muscles and burst out of the harness.

She calmly rose to her feet and walked over to where the Bull writhed and screamed as blood spurted out between his legs, spraying onto the floor and streaming down his legs. He staggered backwards, trying to comprehend what just happened as color drained from his face, neck and chest. The Bull cupped one of his hands where his balls used to be, but the blood continued to gush out between his fingers. He crumpled to his knees groaning, eyes wide, and slowly toppled forward to bash his face onto the blood soaked floor.

The monster who had raped and tortured countless women, now lying face down in a pool of his own blood.

"That was satisfying..." mumbled Lynn, smiling as she casually kicked the Bull over just to be sure he was dead. The Bull rolled onto his back, arms and legs flapping limp, eyes still wide open, blood covering his face, nose and mouth. Somehow, even after dying from blood loss, the Bull's cock was still baton sized.

Then she turned to Mandy, who was still comatose in her chair. "OK baby, mommy's here to get you free...." said Lynn as she ripped off the bindings holding Mandy to the chair.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang as the main doors to the Bull's penthouse burst open. Glancing over her shoulder, Lynn saw 8 male agents burst into the 1st floor, heavily armed and moving in tactical pairs. They were followed by a duo of smartly dressed individuals, also male, who were unarmed which meant they were very likely enhanced.

Looking down at the 1st floor, Lynn was also reminded of all the other women that were kept as sex toys for the Bull.

Fuck... much as I'd like to make a break for it right now, I certainly can't leave all those poor bitches here... Damnit...!

Lynn turned toward the mezzanine railing, took 2 steps and leapt off, dropping nimbly to the 1st floor in a crouch, before rising to her full height.

Her voluptuous figure, returned to youthful perfection by a million bucks worth of cosmetic surgery, had discarded the nips and tucks and undergone changes - some subtle, some not so. Since completing her evolution, Lynn's skin had taken a rose gold tint and her eyes glowed like miniature suns. Her breasts were still magnificent, though they had taken on a left-right facing, with almost half their volume now becoming side boob, the centre of her areolas now almost directly beneath her armpits. Her legs were longer and her waist had narrowed, which combined with her breasts, gave Lynn one of those impossible figures described by search phrases like "huge natural tits skinny teen long legs".

All the agents immediately rushed to surround her, those armed pointing their weapons at her. Lynn raised her both hands above her head dramatically, aping a surrender stance, and turned slowly in a circle. Lynn noticed with amusement that the eyes of the male agents kept flitting up and down her body, settling sometimes on her breasts, and sometimes on her pelvic region or butt. Some of them kept adjusting their stances, trying to avoid obviously adjusting as their cocks stiffened in their pants. The 2 unarmed male agents, head and shoulders taller than the rest, stepped into the circle, arms folded across their chests, like bouncers in front of a club. Bouncers whose erect cocks looked like they were gonna burst out of their pants.

"OK boys and girls, looks like you've caught got me surrounded. Now before we get started, does anyone wanna get out?" asked Lynn coyly, an innocent smile on her face, one hand on her hip, the other draped across her chest at nipple height.

"Look bitch, we don't know how you managed to break free of the drugs or how you put down the Bull, but we can't let you leave. Now put those hands up and we'll go easy on you..." said one of the bouncers.

"Oh? You'll go easy on me? You mean just like your so-called Bull went easy on me? Raping me, over and over again? Shoving his cock down my throat till I passed out? Is that what you mean?" replied Lynn, eyes narrowing, all semblance of mirth gone from her face.

"Don't make it sound like you didn't enjoy it... I've watched the security footage... You were cumming your brains out..." replied the other bouncer, sneering. This fella didn't even bother to hide his enjoyment of Lynn's gorgeous body. His eyes were locked on her tits and his left hand was casually stroking his cock through his pants.

"Oh? Now look at you... Let me guess, if I surrender just like your friend here is asking me to, I'm betting you're just waiting to show me a good time aren't you big fella?" said Lynn, turning to face the other bouncer and deliberately dropping her arm so that he could have a full view of her breasts.

"You bet I will... I always thought it unfair that only the Bull got to fuck all the chicks he wanted. That dumb fuck ain't that special. The rest of us should get access to all the pussy?"

"OK... that's what I wanted to hear..." said Lynn as she turned around slowly, deliberately making eye contact with all the men surrounding her, "You see... what I wanted to know was whether the bunch of you were truly the rotten, degraded assholes that I suspected you were... I mean, I was willing to give you guys a chance... Maybe it was just a couple of chaps controlling the rest of you... But no... It seems that all of you are working in this place by choice and, given half a chance, would take advantage of a woman without a second thought..."

Lynn's words gave some of the men pause. They started glancing at each other, unsure of how to react or what to do next. However, the 2 bouncers didn't waiver.

"Ha... some speech bitch... you threatening us? I already told you... You make a fuss and we're gonna make you regret it!" said the 1st bouncer. As he spoke, he crossed his arms in front of his chest, grabbing his jacket and shirt in his hands and ripped it off his chest Wrestlemania style, revealing a ridiculously muscled chest.

"Threatening you? Oh my... That's exactly what I'm not doing... On the contrary, could I interest all of you in a bit of kiss kiss, suck suck, fuck fuck?" said Lynn, smiling seductively, turning to meet all the men's eyes in turn.

Then she raised her hands over her head, fingers intertwined, and started swaying slowly in part belly dance, part stripper. All the men watched mesmerized. The way her hips swayed. The way her breast jiggled with every quick turn. Her movements were hypnotic. And then there was the scent... a perfume that infused their senses and sent heat right into their cocks and balls. Self-control disappeared. Rifles were dropped to the floor. Hands tore at their belts and pants to free their engorged cocks so they could stroke them while they watched the beauty dance before them.

"Ah... so flattering... ready boys?" Lynn asked as she danced, and then she started twirling slightly faster, "Here I come..."

And then magic happened. After her first full twirl, another Lynn appeared right next to the original, also completely naked, also dancing. And then both women twirled again, and 2 more Lynns appeared... And 2 twirls later, there were 16 gorgeous women dancing in front of them.

Then Lynn stopped.

"OK girls... go get em..." said the original, and the doppelgangers pounced.

Each one of them chose a man and either wrapped him in a kiss, knelt to take his cock in her mouth, or simply just jumped on to mount his cock with her pussy. For the 2 bouncers, multiple Lynns climbed onto them, cover their face with pussy and mounting their cocks with vaginas.

What had been a tense stand-off moments before had transformed into an orgy of beautiful dark haired women fucking, sucking and moaning on top of lust crazed men.

Lynn surveyed the scene around her. Every man had at least his face or cock either mashed or stuffed into 1 of her double's pussy. She could begin.

"Suck em dry ladies..." she muttered and within moments, the grunts of pleasure that had been emanating from the mouths of the men around her started turning to screams of agony. Her pussies had gone from organs capable of giving intense pleasure to literal life force vacuums.

She was literally sucking the lives out of them. The screams, and the sucking, went on for several seconds, and one by one the men gave their lives to the hungry wet pussies sitting on their faces or their cocks. The 2 bouncers lasted the longest, taking almost 2 minutes to die, turning from hunks of muscle into little shriveled skin wrapped skeletons.

And then, 1 by 1, the doppelgangers returned to merge with Lynn. And with each, Lynn felt a surge of energy fill her up.

"Oh wow... that feels... intoxicating..." gasped Lynn.

HUD: YOUR POTENTIAL ENERGY LEVELS ARE AT 25%. I AM READY TO CHANNEL THEM AS REQUIRED.

"Mmmm... I think I'll just keep it in me for a while... Let me savor it a little while I break all these poor bitches out. Any suggestions on how I could get them out of the building? I'm sure the next wave of idiots in black suits is just minutes away."

HUD: UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS NO EFFICIENT WAY OF RESCUING ALL OF THEM. THEIR SHEER NUMBERS - ALMOST 30 OF THEM - COMBINED WITH THE FACT THAT WE ARE IN A SKYSCRAPER FILLED WITH AGENTS MEANS THAT YOU EITHER FORSAKE THEM AND LEAVE WITH MANDY, OR YOU WILL HAVE TO... KILL EM ALL.

"Hah... thought you'd say that... What do you think? Shall we get cracking?"

HUD: I RECOMMEND AGAINST ATTEMPTING TO MASSACRE EVERY AGENT IN THIS BUILDING. NOT ONLY IS THE PROBABILITY OF SUCCESS ONLY 47%, THE LIKELIHOOD OF BEING ABLE TO RESCUE ALL THE CAPTIVES IN THE PROCESS IS ONLY 3%. INSTEAD, IT IS MORE PRUDENT TO TAKE MANDY AND ESCAPE AND PREPARE TO RETURN ANOTHER TIME WITH A LARGER FORCE FOR THE RESCUE.

"Fuck... I don't like the sound of those odds and neither do I like the idea of leaving these women here to be tortured further."

HUD: WITH THE BULL DEAD, IT WILL BE SOME TIME BEFORE THE FIRM WILL BE ABLE TO RECREATE SUCH A STUD. IN THE MEANWHILE, IT IS LIKELY THAT THESE WOMEN WILL BE KEPT SEDATED. NOT FREE, BUT AT LEAST NOT TORTURED FURTHER.

"OK... makes sense... so how do I get Mandy out of here?"

HUD: FLIGHT POWER IS ONLINE.

"Nuff said...!"

[Amy]

Amy slurped the last strand of pasta off her plate and burped in satisfaction. Rachel giggled across from her, sipping a cocktail. Both women sat at a table by the sea, in a secluded coastal restaurant that Rachel had found on the west coast of Aruba.

The 2 women had drank, ate and laughed their way through the afternoon. Or rather, Rachel had spent most of the time drinking and talking, while Amy had eaten her way through every item on the menu, twice. And despite these efforts - consuming easily 5 pounds of meat alone - she looked like she had only put on about 2 pounds.

"Babe, I can't remember the last time we had such a good time together. It must have been more than a year ago, in Miami? After you ditched the dick who named his yacht "Pussy Eater" or something?" said Amy, taking a big swig of beer.

"Haha... yeah, what a jerk. All he wanted me for was to show me off at his parties like his conquest... It was fun for a while I suppose, but he wasn't particular fun - either in bed or in conversation..." replied Rachel.

"You know, I've always envied how the stream of rich guys trying to get into your panties was never ending..." lamented Amy.

"Babe, I know I shouldn't be dissing it, but I'm sure you know it wasn't all roses and candy right? Some of them were really powerful men and could have made my life very difficult if I didn't please them... But anyhow, if you really wanted into that lifestyle, you could have always said so... there were at least a handful of them that weren't complete dicks..." said Rachel, grinning.

"I might just take you up on that offer Rachel... Strange, I haven't seen a waiter in a while... Was going to order another milkshake, or two..."

reynolddd
reynolddd
300 Followers