My Amazon Army Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you're right, where did everyone wonder off to? Didn't I already book the entire restaurant?" complained Rachel, glancing around, eyes falling on the huge tree which formed the centrepiece of the outdoor dining area of the restaurant. The tree was obviously old, maybe hundreds of years old, with a trunk as thick as highway supports and a canopy that reached out almost 20ft in all directions.

"Oh, that explains everything..." mumbled Amy scowling and gesturing in the direction of the main entrance to the restaurant over Rachel's shoulder.

Rachel turned and saw a black clad figure walking toward them. The women, a platinum blonde, approached them, stopping at the edge of the al fresco dining area.

There was a bang from the other side of the al fresco dining area as the door leading to the main restaurant slammed open. Out strode 6 agents, all dressed in black, toting assault rifles.

Assuming the blonde packed some serious powers, Amy and Rachel were now surrounded.

The platinum blonde was dressed in a stylish black blouse, pants and stiletto heels. An odd wardrobe choice for an afternoon of violence, but who understood these weirdos.

HUD: IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT YOU IMMEDIATELY ABSORB ORGANIC MATERIAL TO PREPARE FOR COMBAT. I AM DETECTING EXTREMELY HIGH POWER LEVELS EMANATING FROM THIS AGENT.

And how the fuck am I supposed to do that? I've been eating the entire afternoon and barely put on anything!

HUD: TREE...?

Oh. But that thing must be centuries old... I'm really not keen to kill it...

HUD: IT IS SURPRISING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE SUCH CONCERNS WHEN FACED WITH THE THREAT OF CAPTURE OR DEATH. WE CAN LIMIT THE ABSORPTION TO PREVENT LIFE THREATENING DAMAGE.

OK, let's do that!

"I'm sorry, we're closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here." said Amy as she rose from her seat and walked to lean nonchalantly against the tree, her upper arm pressed against the bark. Rachel followed, standing arms akimbo next to Amy, glaring at the blonde.

"Oh, you Amy? I must say, I'm quite surprised to see you up and about, much less making snide remarks. The brief I got put you as a stoned sex toy, dying to stuff the first big cock you lay your eyes on into any of your holes..." said the blonde, opening her mouth and tilting her head to mimic giving a blowjob.

Hatred almost overwhelmed Amy, "I'm going to rip your tits off and feed them to you..." The blonde laughed.

HUD: ABSORPTION COMMENCED. MINIMUM OF 30 SEC RECOMMENDED TO ENABLE SUFFICIENT RAW MATERIAL FOR COMBAT.

Amy could feel the organic material from the huge tree being absorbed into her body, and her own body changing in the process, muscles and ligaments evolving - she didn't know exactly what was happening, but it appeared that her HUD already had plans on how to make the gruesome end to the blonde a reality.

"Is that your best come back? Maybe reminiscing about how much you enjoyed sucking my agents' cocks?" taunted the blonde, "Well, if you've got nothing to say, I do... this is your final warning. Surrender and I promise to be nice - reconditioning will be as quick and painless as we can make it. No torture, no humiliation. Resist and I assure you that you will regret that decision for the rest of your lives."

Rachel leaned over to whisper in Amy's ear.

"I'll distract this group. You take out the pawns behind us, eat your fill and get back over here to back me up. Every time we face them, their agents have gotten more powerful. I've no doubt that this bitch will be a handful... Once you're done with that tree, get moving and I'll take that as my cue to hit the blonde..."

Amy nodded. She could feel the substance of the tree infusing her flesh and bones, raw material for her body to shape shift as needed. Her skinny frame was correspondingly filling out, though it was unlikely that her opponents would notice it happening underneath her clothes.

"So, have you 2 come to a decision? Decided to surrender and save yourselves the pain and humiliation?" asked the blonde, one hand on her hip, the other tapping her lower lip, "Or shall we do this the hard way?"

HUD: ORGANIC MATERIAL ABSORPTION FROM TREE COMPLETE.

Amy commanded her body to give her enhanced strength and agility. She felt a minute shudder encompass her as her muscles and skeleton adjusted itself accordingly. A moment later, she felt an increased lightness, as if her entire body now weighed no more than an ounce. Knowing the changes were complete, she burst into a backward somersault toward the gun totting group at the other end of the restaurant.

On cue, Rachel launched forward towards Whitney. Her red locks drawing 2 automatic pistols from their depths and firing bursts at the blonde. Rachel simultaneously ripped open her top to expose her glorious breasts, which immediately began pumping magical concoctions into her waiting palms.

Amy couldn't tell what happened next as she turned her attention to the black clad agents in front of her. All of them were now bring their rifles to bear, blasting with varied accuracy in her direction as she flipped in a high arc through the air towards them.

Armor, strength, claws, speed. Suck as much in as you can, as fast as you can.

HUD: UNDERSTOOD.

Amy felt her skin hardening, her flesh seeming to swell, her joints crick as ligaments turned to stronger than steel. And from her fingers popped perfectly manucured, 6 inch nails.

And then she landed amongst them, right in the middle of the 6 agents, making it impossible for them to fire on her without risking hitting each other.

Amy let rip, literally. The anger, humiliation and pain she had experienced at the hands of the Firm unleashed itself in the form of a spinning, slashing killing machine.

A right cross shredded the face of the nearest male agent, Amy's nails tearing 4 gouges through his head that exposed brains and spine and sent blood and gore spurting. Her left slash started opened a female agent's body from right shoulder to left hip, slicing flesh and bone such that the agent fell to the ground looking like a fish fillet, writhing in death throes.

Amy then spun to her right and brought her cupped left hand up in a sweeping uppercut. This time her claws entered the male agent's body through the groin and continued upward to exit from the base of his throat.

She turned on the remaining 3 agents who had backpedalled in terror, still trying to comprehend the bloodbath before them.

Amy didn't give them a chance to think. She launched herself forward and impaled one agent on each arm, hands bursting out their backs in explosions of blood. Then, writhing agents still hanging from her forearms, she leapt toward the final agent and decapitated her screaming head from her body.

The entire fight, or perhaps slaughter is more accurate, took less than 10 seconds.

HUD: ABSORPTION ON-GOING. PLEASE ALLOW 20-30 SEC FOR THE USEFUL MATERIAL FROM EACH AGENT TO BE INGESTED. PROCEED EXPEDIENTLY TO MAKE PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH EACH AGENT TO MAXIMISE CAPTURE OF LIVE CELLULAR MATERIAL.

Amy tilted her head back and let out a blood curling scream.

[Rachel]

The platinum blonde was a fucking ice queen.

Rachel's shots had impacted harmlessly against floating shields of ice created out of the moisture in the air. The blonde had then counterattacked by launching a continuous spray of ice daggers at Rachel, forcing her to put up her own hair defences before she could launch the explosive globs in her hands.

And Whitney could attack and defend simultaneously, just like Rachel could with her hair. Ice shield continued to appear to block Rachel's pistol shots, while the dagger spray continued to force Rachel to shelter behind her hair.

The ice daggers rained down from multiple directions, literally like being under a shower of ice. The blades were so thin yet sharp that they pierced the ground around her, making it necessary for Rachel to maintain a hair dome over and above the much thinner armor weave upgrade that she recently gained.

The omni-directional attack also made it impossible for Rachel to drop her shield and hurl the explosives at Whitney. And because she had not expected to be in a big fight, Rachel had only carried a basic load out of weapons and she was quickly running low on ammo.

From behind her, Rachel heard Amy let out her war cry. Well at least things on that end seemed to be going well.

Gotta change tactics...

Dropping one explosive charge at her feet, Rachel leapt 15 feet through the air in a clockwise direction from Whitney. The charge detonated just as Rachel touched down. The explosion forced Whitney to employ a wall sized defence, interrupting the ice dagger attack momentarily. Rachel immediately used the opening to lob her other explosive charge over the ice wall.

She was rewarded by a shriek of surprise and a big bang. Not waiting to see if the attack had been decisive, she immediately commanded her breasts to produce the next salvo - acid from the left boob and napalm from the right.

Rachel dashed to the right so that she was concealed by the remains of the ice wall. The dust and smoke from her charges still filled the air. She was about to launch her attacks when the ice wall exploded towards her, accompanied by a blast of below freezing air.

The artic gust caught her by surprise. Rachel felt a chill that cut right to her bones, the moisture on her skin, mouth, eyes immediately freezing painfully. The instant change in temperature disrupted her muscles and senses, causing her to lose balance and tumble, acid and napalm globules flying in random directions.

Her hair immediately try to wrap her in a protective coccoon, but even it was moving more slowly in the frozen air. Glancing up through freezing eyes, she could just barely make out the blonde standing about 10 feet away, left arm outstretched toward Rachel, apparently unharmed by the explosive attack.

"That was a dope move bitch. Almost got me if not for the transparent layer of permafrost that I always keep coating my skin... Nice try... but I think this game is up..." said the blonde, a smirk on her pretty face, clothes ripped open from the explosion to reveal milky skin and round, firm breasts.

Rachel tried to quip a reply, but the air had frozen in her lungs. She could feel herself losing consciousness. And then just as the world seemed to start closing in, a huge tree fell out of the sky.

[Amy]

HUD: ABSORPTION COMPLETE. ALL USABLE ORGANIC MATERIAL HAS BEEN CONSUMED. INTEGRATION IN PROGRESS.

Amy glanced at the blood bath that surrounded her. Little remained of the 6 agents. Aside from their clothes, there was a finger here, parts of a head there, a foot over there. Everything else was now part of her. It was somehow both gross and satisfying at the same time.

And as predicted when HUD had explained her powers to her earlier, her body had changed accordingly. Amy now had a voluptuous figure to match her generous breasts.

Explosions disrupted her reflections and she looked up to see Rachel's 2nd charge explode, followed by Whitney's counterattack and Rachel crumpling to the ground.

Shit! We need to do something!

She needed a means to immediately subdue the blonde. While there was a whole bunch of assault rifles around her, she doubted they would distract the blonde sufficiently given all that Rachel could dish out. Amy's eyes immediately settled on the huge tree in the centre of the restaurant again.

Sorry... looks like today is really not your day...

HUD, maximimum strength output.

A surge of spasms travelled down her body as her muscle fibres multiplied and gained tensile strength. Amy rose quickly and dashed over to the base of the tree, gripping the huge trunk with both hands she ripped the ancient creature from the ground. With a single smooth motion, she lifted the 20 tones overhead and threw it.

The blonde only noticed it just before impact. Amy thought she saw her raise some form of shield before the tree covered her in an explosion of wood, leaves and ice.

Amy dashed over to Rachel's side. Her skin was almost blue and she was barely breathing. Without hesitating, Amy tore open her own blouse and pulled Rachel's head toward her chest, positioning Rachel's lips such that she could latch on Amy's right nipple.

Her body automatically began discharging healing nanites into Rachel's mouth, and at the same time Amy felt little waves of pleasure emanate from her nipple down towards her groin - giving meaning to the phrase "sexual healing".

Within seconds, color began to return to Rachel's skin and her breathing became more regular, her flesh began to warm up. Moments later, she regained consciousness, opened her eyes, stopped suckling at Amy's tits and jerked into a sitting position.

"Amy! Oh fuck... that bitch almost got me.... woah... fuck... where is she?!" gasped Rachel, glancing around frantically.

"I've taken the wind out of her, but I doubt she's down for the count." replied Amy, nodding toward where the huge tree lay.

"Wow... Nice move... thanks for the save... Did anyone ever mention that your nipples are absolutely fantastic to suck on? Just big enough to play with your tongue, soft but spongy at the same time..." quipped Rachel with a grin.

"Well, you're obviously feeling alright..." replied Amy, rising to her feet, "And no, no one has told me that since that was actually my virgin suckle with these new babies... but I'll keep that in mind..." she replied, smiling.

Then, both women noticed their breaths misting as the temperature of the air dropped rapidly. A sheen of frost began growing outwards from beneath the wrecked tree.

"Let's finish this... I'll set the tree on fire to prevent her from using the Atohallan shit on us..." said Rachel, and she immediately threw globs of napalm onto the tree and surrounding area, before tossing her sole incendiary grenade into the mix to set it alight.

The tree and surroundings came ablaze in a fire that stretched 50 feet across and reached 20 feet into the air. It was so hot that the pavements started to crack and both women ran toward the carpark to escape the boiling heat.

From somewhere within the inferno came a scream of fear and pain. Obviously the tactic was working.

"Rachel, I think she's focusing all her powers on protecting herself from the flames. We need to make use of this opportunity to finish her off. Within the next few seconds, I suspect the fire would have consumed most of its fuel in the centre where Whitney is and the temperature will start to fall. Once that happens, she may break free. We need to catch her just before that happens..." said Amy.

"Got it. Once the flames start to recede, I'll hit the centre with the biggest charge I can. If it doesn't kill her, it should still blast her out into the open and crack her armor. You finish her off." said Rachel, gesturing to indicate the direction of her charge throw and how Whitney would likely be blasted toward the front of the restaurant.

"Got it. How big is your charge going to be? Do we need to get further back?"

"About 20 ton of TNT, but don't worry, the charge is shaped, so most of the blast will be traveling away from us... Just armor up and we should be ok... I think..." replied Rachel with a grin, right hand collecting a large, white milk bomb from her tit.

Then, there was a shout from the inferno. Both women noticed that the flames were significantly lower than moments ago. Whitney was breaking out.

"Shit!" said Rachel and she immediately leapt 5 feet into the air and pitched the charge into the center of the inferno.

Both women crouched to prepare for the blast. Rachel's hair automatically forming a cocoon around her, while Amy thickened her skin and hardened her flesh and bones to the max.

The charge detonated with a tremendous boom that knocked both women off their feet and temporarily deafened them. The windshields and branches on the cars and small trees in the car park behind them shattered and snapped, with the smaller ones being knocked backwards several feet or torn from their roots.

But if the blast the women had experienced was nothing like what had been delivered in the charge's intended attack vector. Through a slowly clearing veil of dust and black smoke, a scene of total devastation lay before them.

The pressure wave had extinguished most of the flames at the center before traveling at the speed of sound outward to completely flatten the restaurant and the surrounding trees all the 300 ft to the cliff side. There was literally nothing remaining of the building and vegetation but gravel and splinters.

Nothing besides a naked blonde lying spread eagle on the scorched ground. Something that should have been impossible unless Whitney possessed invulnerability similar to Mandy.

Amy burst into action. As she sprinted forward, she commanded her body to extend her right hand into a 2 foot long sword blade, channeling material into it to enable it to slice through steel. Then leaping over the smoldering ruins she landed with a crushing double stomp on Whitney's stomach.

The previously unconscious blonde jerked awake with a gurgle, spraying blood from her mouth as Amy's attack crushed her stomach and liver. But, completely unexpectedly, a bloom of ice spikes suddenly exploded into existence directly in front of Amy.

Fortunately, Amy's armored skin was still in place and deflected the majority of Whitney's attack. Nevertheless, the ice explosion knocked Amy backwards and onto her back. She quickly rolled to her feet, ready for another, but none came.

Wow, this bitch is tough, gotta give her that. Unscathed by Rachel's largest milk bomb and still able to counter even after I mashed her insides...

The blonde was now squirming weakly on the ground, the ice explosion seemingly a last ditch attempt.

"Enjoyed that bitch?" asked Amy, eyes aflame with hatred. Without waiting for a reply, she strode towards Whitney's body, reached down with her left hand and picked the blonde up by her hair.

And then Amy chopped both of Whitney's arms off just below the elbows.

Whitney screamed, vomiting more blood. Amy watched with sadistic satisfaction as the blonde writhed and groaned. She was deciding whether she would let Whitney bleed to death or fillet her further when she finally understood how the blonde had survived Rachel's attacks seemingly unscathed.

Both of Whitney's elbows had stopped bleeding, mere seconds after being loped off. At this rate, her forearms would start growing back within minutes.

"Oh... so you're one of those healing types... You know what? That makes you even more fun!" Without waiting for a reply, Amy lifted Whitney higher such that the blonde's breasts were level with her mouth. Then Amy opened her mouth wide and took in as much of Whitney left tit as she could. The blondes breasts were C+, perfectly round globes with big areolas and pointy nipples. Amy managed to get the whole areola and a bit of tit flesh into her mouth.

And then she bit down and rip the top of Whitney's boob off.

Whitney screamed and writhed. She tried to kick Amy, but the blows bounced ineffectually off Amy's armored and super strong frame. There was no sign of her ice powers, likely because she was in too much pain to channel them and her body was focusing on repairing the damage it was constantly sustaining.

"Mmmmm.... so tasty... your tits taste as good as they look! Haha... Don't struggle... remember? Struggling will only make it more painful and humiliating..." said Amy, now holding Whitney such that she was forehead to forehead with her, staring straight into her eyes. "How does it feel? Enjoying yourself?" And then Amy bent forward and bit off Whitney's other nipple.

"Bitch... bitch..." was all Whitney could muster as she tried to kick Amy again. Irritated, Amy spun Whitney around and inserted her sword hand 3 inches into the center of the blonde's back, just above the hips. Whitney screamed again and her legs immediately fell limp, the links to the blonde's brain severed together with the spine.