My Amazon Army Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahah! And what do you know! Your tits have already almost finished growing back! Ready for me to take another bite?"

Whitney screamed again and struggled some more. But before Amy could torture her further, Rachel broke in.

"Amy, I think we better get going. The Firm could send reinforcements and I'm sure that local authorities are on the way. Either finish the bitch off or bring her along." she said, "I called back to ask for the chopper, but Amanda said she'll send something faster."

And before Amy could ask what Amanda meant, there was a thunderclap and a flash of white light. Both women turned to stare in amazement at the glowing tear in time and space that had suddenly appeared. Through the doorway, they could see the front yard of the mansion, Lena and Amanda.

"Alright, c'mon babes..." said Amanda, gesturing for them to walk through toward her.

Amy and Rachel glanced at each other, shrugged and stepped through, dragging Whitney on the ground in tow.