My Amish Farm Boy

Story Info
Older man seduces a farm boy.
951 words
4.46
29.6k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a beautiful dark curly haired Amish farm boy looking young and hung.

He stared at me as I waited in the driveway with innocent curiosity. I stared back at him hungrily. We smiled and his curiosity made him approach my van where I could take in his Appolonian beauty.

God he was gorgeous. Freckled face apple red cheeks curly black hair impish smile and a hard muscled body from his farm work.

I was there to see the puppies advertised and asked him to show them me.

We went into the barn together where it was dark and private. I admired his cute hard ass and placed my hand at the small of his back as we talked a little. I learned he had just turned 18.

I rubbed his back and he tensed slightly but my sqeeze of his shoulder made him relax and I turned him against the wall gently and pressed him.

I teased that he wasn't strong enough to get past me. He took the challenge playfully and we began to wrestle and he giggled when he felt my strength against his.

I began to softly kiss his neck and cheek. He froze and remained still listening to my wet mouth roam on his face.

When I kissed his mouth he turned away but I held his face and kissed him fully on the lips and gently tongued his soft mouth.

After a couple of loving wet kisses he responded in kind and kissed me back. I could tell he was starved for love and affection and we became gently passionate with one another.

I felt his body heat and his incredible erection but waited a few long minutes before attempting to fondle him.

Again he tensed a little as I touched his cock before allowing me to unbutton his fly and pull out his magnificent uncircumsized penis.

I knew he would ejaculate quickly after a few loving tugs but I reassured him it was all right and to let it go.

He shot loads of warm creamy semen onto my clothing and I told him it was wonderful and I would clean it up for him.

I sank to my knees and began to lick and suck his slick cock swallowing and tasting his virile essence. While he closed his eyes and groaned I went down on this beautiful boy with the horse cock.

I sucked his cock until it became enormously hard again clamping my mouth onto his shaft so that every bit of his hot cum would hit the back of my throat where I'd swallow it down.

He orgasmed into my mouth and I accepted every bit of his virgin load. I stood up after he was finished and we passionately embraced.

Now I want you to make love to me I told him. I'll teach you how to fuck. Now let's go up into the hay loft darling.

We climbed the little ladder, got naked and wrapped ourselves around one another.

He lay on his back and I took hold of his massive erection and squatted down easing myself into position and guided his cock head into my asshole.

I took him inside me slowly for he was huge and it hurt me. But the feeling was thrilling as his throbbing shaft spread my ass. Once this boy's hard dick was fully up my ass, I slowly rocked up and down against his beautiful warm penis.

Push baby I whispered encouragement to my boy. Push it inside me sweetie.

His nature overcame his virginity and he started to fuck my ass. I slid down and sat on his hard dick and moaned like a pussy.

I pulled him out of me slowly and fell onto my back raising my legs and inviting him back inside me. I helped guide his penis into my sore wet asshole and once he was all in I wrapped my legs around his boyish waist and felt the incredible force of a sexually awakened 18 year old unleash himself like a stallion inside me.

I was his cunt now. He had me in position and he was in total control and knew exactly how to thrust inside me.

This sweet Amish boy fucked me like a champion. The sex was incredible. Both pain and pleasure. He was splitting me in half and losing his cherry inside me.

He fucked me like a stud bull until I thought I'd almost die beneath him and his fully realized savage 18 year old lust.

Oh god, I felt joy as the continual rush of hot boy cum entered me. I cried out like a fucked hen and felt reborn like a new bride as my fertile farm boy fucked me hard over and over.

He bellowed like a rutting bull elk as he finished inside me. With his incredible dick still deep in my swollen ass, this horny boy kissed my mouth forcefully as a final stamp of his newly virile lovemaking skill. My ass was his to fuck forever now and he knew it.

He slowly pulled out and placed his still throbbing cock in my mouth and I baby sucked my boy's dick until the last stream of his ejaculate coated my thirsty throat.

I had to bring him home with me. I wanted this stud in my bed. Nightly. I made arrangements with his family to hire him to rehab my house.

Only the work involved being my young lover. Long term I would use our sex life to free him from his Amish enslavement.

I would remake this beautiful young man into my loving husband. I wanted to be his wife.

To be continued...