My Amish Farm Boy and His Mother

Story Info
Amish farm boy's mother gets fucked.
1.9k words
4.08
19.8k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian Yoder was the 18 year old farm boy I had seduced. He was presently beautifully naked and asleep in my four poster bed.

His penis was limp albeit still slightly swollen from our recent lovemaking. His black curly hair was tousled; his modest body hair was adorned on an incredibly hard, muscled body. His pubic hair was thickly curled and damp from his semen and my own oral excretions.

I had met and seduced Christian in the barn of his family farm. I then had hired him to do construction work on my suburban house.

I am a retired college professor, divorced from my wife after finally coming out 10 years ago.

Since then, I had affairs with several male students. I often fell in love but it never lasted.

I was deeply in love with Christian now. He had been working for me over two months now and the sex had not yet worn off between us.

I loved his cock. I loved to fondle it, kiss it, lick it, suck it, take it orally and take it anally.

His semen coated my mouth, coated my intestines, and stained my sheets.

He could at times be a tender and considerate lover. Often he would be rough and rape me.

I loved it both ways, any ways and all ways. He could and did fuck me into complete anatomical submission.

I dressed up in women's lingerie for him. I wore lipstick and makeup for him. I wore a short blonde wig and had my body waxed and shaved so we could appear as a husband and wife.

I bought Christian new clothes he could wear at home with me. He looked like a GQ model when we went out together.

He turned heads. Men and women. I wanted to pimp him out to middle aged pussy.

He confessed he had always wanted to fuck his Amish mother. I told him the next best thing might be to fuck my ex-wife.

Barbara, my ex-wife, remained an extremely attractive woman and we remained friends. She had never remarried, but still dated, hoping one day to find Mr. Right and have a baby I could never give her.

We met up for lunch one afternoon and she asked me about my love life.

Since we already had a cocktail or two and I always knew her to be hip and open minded, I took out my phone and showed off naked pix of my new boyfriend.

"You're kidding me" she gasped upon viewing Christian and his porn star body. "And he's Amish?"

He was I explained. But I think I've turned him.

"And what does his family think?"

"They don't" I explained. "As long as he brings home the money I pay him, they don't ask and I don't tell."

"Wow, that's amazing. I 'd love to meet him."

"I bet you would" I grinned knowing how jealous Barbara could be. "Maybe fuck him?"

"Why not?" she shot back. "Bring him over sometime. I need some work done at my place."

"Night work?"

"Yeah" my ex-wife sighed sexily. "Late night and early morning too."

"I'll see what I can do" I dared.

But did I dare lose Christian, my 18 year old stud boy to my man eating ex-wife?

A few days later, I got a phone call that changed everything.

It was from Barbara, my sex starved ex-wife. She called to ask if I was open to having Christian do some work for her.

I knew she would seduce him. But what right did I have to keep this sexually charged boy from experiencing a woman?

I told Christian only that Barbara wanted him for some home remodeling. He seemed interested especially after meeting Barbara in person.

I had begun to notice that Christian was staring at attractive women whenever we went outside our home. He knew enough about the female sex to understand how babies were made.

I could never give Christian a baby although I longed to have his seed grow inside me. But Barbara could not only give him a heterosexual experience, but they could copulate and conceive together.

I had been married to Barbara for five years before telling her I was gay. She said she always knew I was gay, but loved me anyway.

We had a good sex life at first as Barbara was quite good in bed.

But it was not meant to be and I always felt guilty about it.

Now here was a chance to not only repay Barbara for her understanding, but have the man I loved impregnate my childless ex-wife.

I dropped Christian off at my wife's condo and knew he wouldn't be coming home to me that night. Or the next night for that matter.

When the phone rang the third day it wasn't what I expected.

The call came from Christian's mother. She wanted to talk to her son.

I told her he was busy working and that I would have him call her back.

"But we don't have a phone, Mr. Anderson" the woman with the halting European accent said. "I can come over and see him, yes?"

"Well, sure. I guess so. When did you want to come over?"

"Right away. I am with an English driver and he let me use his cell phone. We are only 5 minutes from you."

Christ, I thought. This is it. The mother is going to find out about us. She's going to discover the truth about her son having sex with me.

There wasn't much time to come up with a plan other than to tell this Amish mother the truth about her son. That he was sexually involved with a gay man and now possibly having sex with that man's former wife.

I needed to create a diversion when she arrived. I needed to fuck my lover's mother.

I awoke in my bed naked and my body glistening with sweat. Snoring peacefully next to me was a fat middle aged woman breathing heavily through her mouth. She was Mrs. Yoder, my boyfriend's mother.

I gazed upon her heavy totally white body with her huge pendulous breasts and felt my cock thicken and swell.

Cuddling up against her my penis searched through her thick sweaty bush until it found its new happy home: inside my boy lover's mother.

She gently moaned like a contented cow as I calmly thrust my cock into her big sloppy pussy. Her eyes remained closed as she opened her mostly toothless mouth and accepted my open wet hungry mouth as it sucked her while we fucked for the third or fourth time since we fell into bed together hours ago.

For the first time in nearly 20 years I was inside a woman and was confidently pleasuring her. I was at once peaceful and thoroughly aroused at the prospect of filling this old fat woman with my seed hoping to impregnate her.

The only women who ever brought me to male arousal were family members: mother, grandmothers, old aunties.

I only dreamed of loving them, but here I was fucking an Amish sow whose bonnet and heavy antiquated clothes including ancient looking bra and panties were carelessly strewn across my bedroom floor in apparently lustful abandon.

The pace of our fucking increased as my swollen dick hardened fully and prepared to ejaculate inside Mrs. Yoder's wet stinking pussy.

We each moaned at one another at climax before my mouth left hers and began to suckle at Mama Yoder's tits with their hardened nipples.

Like an old bitch tired of her pup's needy sucking, Mama Yoder rolled over and got up to use the bathroom. Her loud pissing and its rank odor thrilled me.

As she walked out of the doorway completely naked, breasts hanging down to her waist, rolls of fat jiggling off her hips and thighs, I fondled myself finding yet another growing erection.

"I sleep here tonight, yes?" she whispered to me.

"Yes Mama" I lovingly answered "you sleep here tonight."

Her toothless smile warmed me and as she lowered her unwashed fat body back to bed I burrowed my face into her pussy that smelled of barn manure.

I ate her old stinking pussy and this old mother sang a trill of delight as her orgasm splashed my happy face.

Early next morning, I remained naked in my rumpled bed with a warm, twitching cock. The sound of a happy, satisfied woman singing filled my kitchen as she cleaned and cooked me breakfast.

I had spent an unbelievably depraved and passionate night with Emma Yoder, plump middle aged mother of my 18 year old Amish boyfriend, Christian.

How had this happened to me? I was middle aged myself and contentedly gay with an active, albeit complicated love life.

I thought back to the previous day. I expected my ex-wife, now shacked up with my 18 year old male lover, to call and let me know how their sex had been.

Instead, the boy's Amish mother arrived at my home, apparently upset about her son's absences from home and suspicious about his recent behavior.

The mother told me of her troubled home life where Christian, her oldest of 14 children, had fought his father over his beating his wife.

A closed society like the Amish holds many dark secrets like spousal abuse. Mrs. Yoder wore dark glasses when we first met which covered her blackened eyes. Her body also was bruised from her husband's beatings.

The beatings were the results of heated arguments the parents had over incest that was taking place between the father and at least one of the daughters.

Incest in Amish families is not uncommon. Men view it as their perogative to abuse their daughters before they marry.

Mothers may sometimes initiate their sons into manhood with their own affairs. The father suspected this was happening between his wife and their son.

Mrs. Yoder confessed that she and Christian were starting to become intimate, but no actual sex had taken place before the boy started working for me.

Once Christian and I became lovers, he stopped trying to sleep with his mother.

Emma felt relieved yet frustrated at this turn of events. While she resisted having incest with her son, her own husband had not had sex with her for over two years, having started sleeping with his daughter instead.

Mrs. Yoder was a pitiable figure as she told me these sordid facts and I comforted her as she broke down in tears.

I held her tenderly in my arms and gently caressed her fully clothed body as she cried.

I could feel the warmth through her heavy clothes and I loosened her bonnet. When it fell, I stroked her long, uncut graying hair and soon we were kissing, undressing and making furtive love.

Emma Yoder had never experienced sex with a man that was giving in even the slightest sense. So, to say she was thrilled at my tender kissing during intercourse, let alone, having her pussy eaten, was an incredible understatement.

My normal lovemaking was to an Amish frump like Mrs. Yoder, like discovering fire. And honestly, her responsiveness and appreciation was a tremendous turn-on for me.

Her son had fucked me like a champion rodeo rider. Now I had fucked his mother like a sexual guru unlocking unimagined and unfelt orgasms and passions with the easiest technique.

Should I surrender the boy to be with his mother? First, I had to learn if my male lover and my ex-wife had themselves become lifetime lovers.

Stay tuned..