All Comments on 'my Anal Training Intensified'

by rosesubslut

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I find it highly erotic when a slave's ass is properly filled with her masters sperm.I require my slave to immediately clean my cock with her mouth after each session.I find it encourages proper hygiene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are you happy?

Plugging should be a pleasure not an ass destruction. Remember nobody will give you a new asshole... keep in mind and quit from your master if you don't want loose your hole. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so sweet

that is a very nice story ... I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I loved how realistic it is, not the typical BS people put together, very well written, very enjoyable to read. The biggest disappoint of it was... it ended... I am going to see if you wrote more parts to it, if not PLEASE DO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yummy

I need a Mistress to train my ass like that.Peg every day me and plug me.Make my dick shoot till im dry and keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it!

i love it when Master trains me and allows me to better serve Him. i would love to sleep with His cum in my ass. i'm tingling with excitement, imagining Master doing this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love!

Great story!! I'm just now getting into the ddlg scene and this is amazing. I would love to find a dd to do this to me....for him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sleeping with cum in my ass is wonderful. Especially held there by a fat butt plug!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Goof, but he should have covered the butt plug with Mustard when he pushed it in her asshole, that would be REAL governor training!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Would love to be her. Living with my man's come locked in by bigger and bigger butt plugs isna dream come true!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous