My Angel Ch. 01

Story Info
Angel’s first hookup.
10.2k words
4.7
22.4k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Angel

All Characters and people mentioned are over the age 18. In fact, in my story all characters are over the age of 21.

Note: Just a quick little note here, I haven't really written anything for anyone to see before and I'm not good at writing in general, so any helpful feedback was be great. I know the pacing of the story is probably off and some other things and I'm sorry if those ruins this for you. I just wanted to write something like this since I love Futa on Femboy/Crossdresser type stories and I wish there was more of them. Sorry if this note is a bit long, I have more to say but enough of me.

Probably some spelling mistakes or missing words so sorry in advance.

Chapter One: Hard Times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck is she doing?" Nashea wondered.

Her friend, Charlotte, putting a finger to her lips as she looked at the situation. "Flirting it looks like. We both know she can't keep her dick in her pants."

"We stop to get coffee and she's trying to get her dick wet, great." Nashea groaned, rubbing her brow as she just wished for her coffee, it was way too early for her.

Charlotte smirking as she moved behind her, lightly massaging her shoulders. "Babe, you need to unwind like seriously. When was the last time you got YOUR dick wet hmmmm? I wouldn't be shocked if you told me a month ago."

"More like going on two..." Nashea admitted, she was a little bit proud, the old her couldn't go more than two days never mind two months. It wasn't even that long ago that she would've charmed the pants off some woman and rearranged their insides mere hours after her last fuck but now? She just didn't bother; she didn't even know why.

"Jeez, you sure you're, okay? Not sick or anything? I could convince Ann to...ya know...help you out." Charlotte crudely mimicking a blow job without a care for who saw, an old couple shaking their heads just behind them.

Before she could even offer any kind of answer, three cups of coffee were nearly slammed down onto the table. A woman standing there with a wide grin, proudly displaying a neatly drawn phone number on a napkin. The woman herself dressed nearly head to toe in all kinds of designer brands, every part of her looking like it cost more than the place they were in.

"Thats the fourth this week! I'm roll here, I don't even know what to do with all these options." Her eyes locked onto Nashea in playful teasing.

"Fuck off Sam." Nashea bit back, taking her coffee and eagerly gulping it down.

Samantha pulling up a chair and sitting her rear down to join her friends. The three did catch a lot of looks in the small coffee shop, a black, mixed and white woman all openly talking about sex like it a last night's news, in which for two of them it was.

"Don't be like that, I'm sure if you ask Charlotte nicely-"

"Already offered, but I doubt she'll say yea, unless?" Charlotte giving a pointed glance at Nashea.

"Nah, I won't be able to look Ann in the eyes ever again if she sucks my dick." Nashea explained, pushing her now empty cup into the middle of the table.

Samantha pondering for a moment before snapping her fingers, digging through her purse. "I know just the thing for you...where is it?" Pulling out all kinds of things during her rummage, from make-up to condoms. "Aha! Here you go darling."

She offered a small card to Nashea, who took it in confusion, reading the writing out loud. "Need something to fill? Or just someone to hold? Call us now!" Turning it over and nose almost scrunching up at the name of whatever business this was. "...Hung gal hookups...really? You guys know that I'm not that desperate right?"

Charlotte having to cover her mouth to stop her laughter, Sam quickly explaining as if she needed to defend herself, both ignoring her completely. "Don't mind the name! I promise they are quite reliable with some of the best sessions I've ever had."

Nashea not even answering her just staring with this look that made Sam scramble her words. "L-look just give it a try, okay? Sooner we can get you out of this rut the quicker we can go back out clubbing!"

Nashea sighing to herself, looking to the card once more before stuffing it in her pocket with clear reluctance. Stretching as she stood up, her huge powerful frame catching the surrounding eyes, more so with the women; her thick fat bulge staining against her tight pants. "I'm going for a run; I'll call you two later if you're not already dickin' someone." Nashea handing a couple bills over to Sam for her coffee before giving a wave.

"Oh! And babe if you call! Ask for Snow! She's wonderful! Huge tits!" Sam shouted for everyone to hear, with that playful smile now back on her face, groping the air.

Now leaving with a scowl Nashea rounded the corner and pulled out the card, giving it one last glance before shaking her head and throwing it over her shoulder. She had a whole day of training to do, it was the only thing she ever did anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel hated this job, he really did. Clean this, clean that, bring the plates in, take the trash out and many more things but it was the only thing that paid him and he hated that fact.

Ding!

Rolling his eyes, he stepped up to the counter, putting on his very fake smile. "Hello, what would you like to order?" Having to raise his head to look face to face with this vastly taller man.

This was how his day went, every day. Someone would come in; he'd take their order then someone else would like to order and this would happen for the next couple hours. Angel knew this could be worse but it wasn't what he planned for himself before things got in the way. It was slowly draining him, his body always feeling greasy, the smell of all different kinds of food seemingly trapped within his nose and don't start him on 'those' people.

Collecting a paper bag from the back he passed it up to the man in front of him and he could tell from the look he was getting that this was one of those people. "Here you go, I hope you enjoy your food." He smiled.

The man in question, seemed to have come to a decision, when he grabbed the bag. "Hey, are you doing anything after this?"

"I'm just going to let you know now, I'm a boy." Angel said, hating how this was not quite common yet but it was slowly getting there despite his annoyance at it all.

The guy giving Angel an extra fully body look before muttering and beginning to walk away, turning around to look again as if he couldn't believe what he was told. Giving him a final wave as he left, Angel relaxed, that had gone better than he hoped. He checked his watch and almost cried with joy seeing that it was now past his shift, walking into the back room, past the very tired not even dressed properly cook, as he untied his apron. Pushing the door open he was met with smoke, wafting it away while giving out a greeting.

"Hey Dan, shift is done, I'm leaving." He called out, hanging up the apron without even a glance back.

"Coolio, if you see Todd while walking tell him to hurry his ass up." Dan coughed out, not once stopping in his drug of choice, not really caring if someone came in while no one was there to take orders.

Angel giving a lazy salute to his equally lazy boss as he exited the door in the back, grabbing his jacket before proceeding. He wasn't in any rush to get home but he had no plans to stay out here any longer than he to, it wasn't a bad neighbourhood but it wasn't the best either, well that's what he thought anyway. He wouldn't admit it out loud but he was terrified being out this late by himself, the streets now empty with only the occasional car speeding by.

Angel tugged his jacket closed, really annoyed that the zipper was broken with how cold he was beginning to feel, he hated how quick the cold always got to him. Just the thought of a warm shower spurring him on faster, it was a good thing he didn't live too far, part of the reason he took his job in the first place. Wanting to break out into a run but he didn't dare unless he wanted a certain part of him to jiggle and shake.

"Yo! Dipshit! I thought I told you to wait until I came in." Someone shouted as he turned into his street, he knew Todd's voice too well, he was the worst part of his job after all.

Angel ignored the way his heart sped up in fear. "Fuck off Todd, I'm not staying when you're late." Not stopping in his walk to even look at Todd, just shouting back. "And Dan said to hurry up!"

He was sure, so sure, that Todd's face was contorted into a snarl right now, what he did to piss him off so much he didn't know but the feeling was mutual. Barely hearing him mutter something under his breath but he didn't care, it was probably just some stupid insult but that didn't matter; he was finally home. Stepping into the equally cold and empty looking apartment complex, everyone either asleep or out. Taking the stairs, he made his way to his box as he called it, the four walls just about having everything he needed. Opening the rickety door and throwing his jacket onto his couch as he shut the door, needing to put his fully body into it to close the damn thing. His apartment fit right into his whole life's vibe, dull and breaking down, a lot of the walls having smalls cracks that he forced himself to stop worrying about, the floorboards always offering a creak with each step no matter how light and the best thing? The fact that it was just as cold as it was outside. Not wasting another second, trudging to the bathroom and nearly ripping his clothes off. His clothes landing into his taped together hamper with practiced throws, before looking into the mirror that he bought for himself.

Fuck's sake, He thought.

He really hated how he looked, it really didn't make sense to him or anyone else, not one bit. Lips plump enough to entice anyone that was interested, with skin so soft looking that one wouldn't be blamed for just a touch. He ran a hand over his cheek and scowled, he didn't even use any products or anything, never mind the fact he worked in fast food and not a spot was to be found anywhere on him. His eye's leaving his face as he took the rest of himself in, his upper body was entirely hairless with not a single muscle in sight, every part of him looking dainty and soft. The same could almost be said for his lower half, thick juicy thighs with the legs of his legs looking just as perfect and between his legs? The little nub that was his manhood, twenty-two years of life and this is all what life could do for him, a measly three inches when hard and that was pushing it; yeah, so what if he pushed the ruler down a bit. Well life did offer him a bit more, turning around and looking back over his shoulder, Angel was saddened to see his efforts had been wasted yet again. His ass was just as fat and juicy as his thighs was, all his efforts to lessen how big his ass was had done nothing, in fact! it looked bigger to him, maybe firmer too? This was why didn't he run lest he wanted it to become a jiggling mass, why he didn't jump unless he wanted to clap without his hands and why he didn't bend over for ANYTHING in case someone thought it was an invitation.

Sighing in defeat, he pulled his longish brown hair out of his messy bun and stepped into the shower. Just happy to let the warm water wash over him, more than happy to let whatever grime had stuck to him wash away. He didn't stay long in the shower, he couldn't even if he wanted to, that was something he couldn't afford. Quickly washing all the remaining soap off and basking in the last remnants of the water's warmth before shutting it off with a defeated sigh. Drying himself he stepped out and made his way to his wardrobe, not having to go far with the forced open plan of his apartment. Fishing out his trusty track suit that didn't require him to squeeze into, getting dressed while deciding to air dry his hair without a care.

Plopping his rear down on his couch once dressed, pulling a worn-holed filled blanket over him. His TV, which was thankfully not broken in anyway besides just being old, blinking to life, some bad movie already playing on the last channel he was on. Angel not even bothered, just curling up more and gluing his eyes to the screen. Not even knowing what was going on, half the movie already gone by but he got lost in it regardless, anything to distract him.

Bing! His peace and quiet not lasting long, his phone's screen lighting up, a message displaying for him to see.

'Date has been moved up to Monday. 7 pm as usual, don't forget for your own good.' Angel tried to hold it in, he really did but it had to come out. "FUCK!" He screamed, throwing his phone across the room, putting his head in his hands as the characters on the screen began to laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She wiped the sweat away from her forehead, long legs striding over to the fridge for a drink. Moving her dreadlocks out the way as she took a sip of cold water, a sigh of relief leaving her.

She thought about what to do now and it only took a few moments for her to realise that she hadn't a single thing to do at all, her training done for the day. She could call Charlotte or Sam but it was only nine, they were still enjoying the night life. Running a hand down her face, she racked her brain, there HAD to be something she could that didn't evolve putting her gloves on. Grunting in anger when her mind remained just as blank as before.

she stood there in silence before deciding to at least get comfy, moving over to the couch that had cost her way too much money if you asked her. Tugging off her hoodie just as she sat down, feeling the slightest sensation in her lap once it was over her head. Putting her slightly sweaty clothing on the floor, eyes descending to her lap.

"What the fuck..." She whispered.

In her lap sat a card, a card that read in bright red letters, hung gal hookups. She picked it up in confusion, looking over at the discarded clothing before coming to the conclusion it had got caught in her hood. Her eyes were almost staring at it, one could probably see the wheels in her head turning before she scoffed and tossed it away for a second time. Her eyes widening in disbelief, watching the card sail the air before landing right next to her forgotten phone on the counter top. She stood quickly, her mind not even thinking, she made her wave over and snatched her phone, flipping the card and inputting the number before she could come to her senses.

She held her breath, each ring seeming to take a little air with it each time and just like that the ringing had stopped.

"Hello, this is hung gal hookups, how may I help you?" Okay, she was not expecting a man to pick up the phone. "Hello? Is anybody there?"

"Oh! Yea, sorry." Nashea wanted to punch herself with how nervous she just sounded. "Look, my friend gave me a card and I just called, I don't really know what to say here." She said, hoping he would just sort everything for her.

"Haha, no problem. Well, we offer a service for woman with a little extra to find some pleasure with no strings attached. I'm not going to lie to you though, there are cheaper options out there if you wouldn't like to spend that much money on a one-night stand." She was a little surprised, telling a potential new customer to somewhere else?

She spoke up, fingering the card in front of her as she did. "Money isn't an issue, I'm just looking for the best experience I can get."

"Okay, I just wanted to let you know. Now, we do things a bit differently here. Right after this call, I will send you a link from this number and it will lead to our private website. You'll have to answer a few questions over there, like how old you are and things like that." She didn't like where this was going.

"Sorry to cut you off, but this sounds sketch as fuck." Nashea quickly interjected, not willing to take part in what sounded like some kind scam.

She could hear the smile in his voice now. "Yeah, we get that a lot. Which is why we don't ask you to pay or anything online, when the meeting between you and our employee happens is when you pay. I will let you know though that should you not pay the for night, the police will get involved."

This was sounding a lot better; she would have to see what questions they asked first before she went through with this. "What is the price anyway? It's not an issue but what kind of figure are we looking at?" She questioned.

"We value our workers here, so the price ranges from anywhere between 1k and 3k." He must have heard the exhale that left her. "If this is an issue-"

"No, not at all. I just was just surprised." She went silent for a second, jaw setting in some weird form of confidence. "I don't know if I say here but I'll pay the 3k." Not a lot of people must of went this high, she could hear him hastily moving things around.

"Alright then, you sure?" Nashea quickly confirming. "Well, there isn't much more to say, I shall send you the link and begin setting up your night if the questionnaire answers are all in order. Is there any day and time you would like?"

"Tomorrow would be best, just let me know the time." She grunted out.

"Uhhhh, great, yea great. I'll sort this all out when you're finished with the questions. Any questions of your own?"

She almost shook her head before remembering. "No."

"Okay then, thanks for your time. I just know you'll enjoy your time. Bye now." And before she could even say her own farewell the line went dead.

Not even time to process it all before an alert popped up for her to see. She didn't know how long this was going to take so she decided to do it in bed, but she had to get ready before that. Raising her arm in the air she sniffed herself, shrugging her shoulders, it could be worse she thought; no shower tonight. Pulling her T-shirt over her head, she flung it away, not caring it where it ended up, doing the same with the rest of her attire. She always struggled to get in and out of her sports bra, her huge breasts not helping her in the least. Nashea was just thankful they weren't monstrous in size like some she had seen, they fitted perfectly on her tall frame and even then, it sometimes felt like too much still. Breasts bouncing after her struggle was over, sticking her fingers into the waist band of her panties as they did.

Plap!

Her womanhood unfurling from its stuffy confinement, unleashing a meaty smack against her powerful thighs with its freedom. Manly scent wafting freely. As troublesome as it could be sometimes, she's proud of her dick, even flaccid it hung low, eight inches of soft and thick ebony meat with the bloated balls to match. Entering her bedroom, cock swinging and slapping all the way, she pulled out whatever nightwear she had left, which wasn't much; a small T-shirt that she kept meaning to throw out and some shorts. Just accepting that she was going half naked and commando she pulled the shorts up, hefting her dick in and climbing into bed.

Lifting the cover and grabbing her phone, she got to work. Answering each question, some were good, like if you had any STD which she quickly answered no. Others? Others were not what she was expecting, it asked if she had any pets? The answer was no, but why did they need to know something like that, she thought. It wasn't long, only twenty questions with it having a space to put in the amount you would be willing to pay and that was it, just a little effort and she could fuck someone? That easy?

You're about to spend three grand dumbass. Her mind berated her. The fuck else, am i going to spend it on? She bit back, arguing with herself. A cheaper whore? Nashea ignoring herself now.

Finally inputting the amount, she pressed confirm, it taking her to a thank you screen and that was it. Would she just have to wait for a message? She must do, nothing was happening after all. Putting the phone down on her nightstand, she rolled onto her side, closing her eyes, she wasn't tired in the slightest but she had nothing else planned.