My Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do I, do it? Fuck this guy? His... ass is lookin fat as fuck. Fuck it, he looks like a girl anyway, might as well try right?

Her mental conflict coming to an abrupt end. "You know if I stay, my dick is going up your ass, right? It'll hurt before it feels good." Angel giving a hesitant nod at her words.

"I know... So, you'll stay?" He asked timidly.

The door slammed closed, Nashea walking past him and sitting on the bed once more. "You have three minutes before I'm balls deep in you, I'd rather be quick about this. I'd suggest you find some lube or something." Nashea beginning to take off her clothes.

Scrambling to his feet, he searched wildly; not caring about his jiggly ass anymore. He had more pressing matters on his mind about his ass after all. Leaving a mess in the bathroom, not finding any at all, feeling a little refield when he found some coconut oil in the night stand. While he was panicking around, he was unaware of Nashea staring a hole through his ass, her hands working her bands down and kicking them off. Her dick tenting her panties to the point of tearing, her nuts just barely staying in the fabric. Angel tapping her from behind, meekly handing her the oil, eyes finding the bed sheets very interesting.

"Aight, come here." Pointing between her monstrous thighs. "I think it's only fair you have a good look at what you agreed-no begged for." Keeping his eyes down, he slowly made his way round. "Come on now, take a good look at her." Nashea almost growled.

Raising his eyes, her powerful legs never seeming to end before he let out a shocked gasp. What could only be only be described as a pillar of meat trying hard to break its bindings. Making a mental comparison, he concluded that she was so much bigger than him it was laughable. He trembled when she pushed the panties down, her cock springing up and smacking her stomach, balls shining with a layer of light sweat. He could feel his own dick hardening, very much against his will.

"I think it's only fair if you take those boxers off." She tried not to sound too smug at seeing his tiny bulge twitch.

Let's just do this, nice and quick. Shutting his eyes and almost ripping his boxers off, it was nothing like her reveal. His tiny dick pointing at Nashea, who smiled at the sight of such a useless thing, motioning for him to spin around as his eyes opened.

"Let me see that ass, your dick might be tiny but that wagon you're draggin' isn't." Angel kept his mouth closed, just turning around and giving the view she wanted so badly. "My fucking god. You were right, you sure as shit look like no man I've ever seen. The fuck you been eatin’?" Nashea raising a huge hand, bringing it down with all her might.

SMACK

"AH!" Angel yelped, jumping forward and clutching his stinging ass, looking over his shoulder as if he was going to say something but quickly holding his tongue at the sight of Nashea slowly working a hand up down her cock.

Shilck... shilck... shilck

She was doing it so slowly that it was only quiet but to him it seemed louder than any words he could have said.

"Angel." Her gaze was fierce, but it was the ass she looking at, a hand print slowly forming on his right cheek. "Angel, get the fuck on the bed now." Stopping her slow jerk and moving out the way.

"W-wha-"

"If you don't get on that bed, Imma walk out that door." She was serious, she didn't think his ass would invoke such desire in her but she was ready, ready to pound something, to pipe this little bitch fully and utterly with everything she had. Angel wasted no more extra time, climbing on the bed, kind of grateful he could rest his limbs that were drained from all his shaking.

SMACK

It wasn't nearly as hard this time but it still made him yelp, tightly gripping the covers at the humiliation he was feeling.

"Lift your ass up. Come on, face down ass up." The way it jiggled when he moved, the way it bounced and pushed back when she spanked him. God, she thought, it was driving her fucking crazy; she was so hard it hurt.

On shaky knees, he lifted his ass up, burying his face into the covers even more. It was funny to him kind of, while he grew up, he was so loud and out there, everyone was his friend but then puberty hit and people left him behind. Peoples' bodies bloomed and changed, starting to date and have sex but not him, not girly insecure him. He was, still is, ashamed of how he is, he lived in fear that when he dropped his pants the girl, he was with would laugh, would tell him everything that he was thinking was true. And now here he was, ass presented, dick twitching, just waiting to fucked by a dick he wished he was half as big as.

Nashea couldn't wait any longer, pushing on and smacking down her log between his cheeks, his ass sandwiching her with firm and soft ass meat. Ignoring his intake in breath and popping the cap off the oil and dumping it over them, slathering both ass and cock in shiny coconut smelling oil. Slowly pumping between his cheeks with her eyes closed, unable to reason why this felt so good, she had many ass jobs over the years but this was new to her. She jiggled, clapped and shook his butt with her hands, letting the oil truly cover them in a glistening layer.

Biting her lip she pulled her hips back, spreading him to look at that rosebud winking at her. "I hope you're ready. I'm about to ruin you." Lining her tip with his asshole, slowly but surely pushing forward.

"W-wait! Can we start sl-AHHHHHH!" His pained scream was understandable, a huge cockhead spreading his asshole.

She moaned in pleasure, the tip of her dick punching in, his insides were like heaven to her, it was like his ass was slowly milking her tip; encouraging her to come in. "Jesus! Oh fuck yea." She groaned.

"Stop! STOP! It hurts!" His shouts were unheard, more and more of her ebony rod was fed into him, his whole-body shivering, knuckles turning white with his grip. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" His whole ass was on fire, his eyes watering once again. Angel was on the other end comapred to her, never having felt this kind of pain, hole stretching and squeezing at the same time.

"I think... I think this is the best ass I’ve ever been in, Angel." She glanced down, only half way. "Your ass is milking me... I'm so glad you convinced me to stay and I haven’t even fuckin’ moved yet." Nashea didn't pay attention to his pleading, lost in her world of pleasure, she wasn't even hearing anything at all; her whole focus on this feeling of pleasure. She gently pulled out, leaving only her tip; licking her lips, almost tickling her nose ring. She looked every bit of a bull that someone would think.

It was short lived relief, she finally heard me. The rock-hard cock pulling out his hurting ass, but that would be the last few seconds before his whole world ignited. Throwing his head back with a scream of pain. "OHH MY FUCKINNG GODDD!!"

PLAP

Her dick now buried balls deep in his ass, her balls connecting with his. Meaty ass squishing against her body, both of their faces contorted in some way, one in pain and the other pleasure. Angel's body was shot with pain, knees collapsing, body now lying flat on the bed, Nashea following with him, moaning all the way, Angel shrieking when she planted her strong hands on his shoulders; not just because she wanted to pin him but she too lost her strength. She had gotten around; slept with more people she can care to admit but not once she ever felt like this. She was seeing stars and couldn't believe it, just being inside him blew her mind. She forgot everything, where she was, what day it was, all she could think about was the connection between his ass and her cock.

"Angel, Angel baby, why is your ass so good?" Nashea sounded almost out of it, she hadn't even moved yet and this was the best she had ever felt. He didn't get a chance to say no, Nashea shooting her hips back and driving them forward with terrifying speed.

PLAP

She was moaning loudly, pushing Angel down even harder, leveraging her body to thrust even harder. "All fourteen inches, baby! You're milking all fourteen inches. Are all men like this? Fuck!"

Angel could say nothing now, even if he wanted to, no words were coming out. Only moans of pain escaped him now, tears all dried up now. He couldn't even think well, her thrusts shook his whole mind scrambling anything and everything in his head. His feeble attempts to claw away were futile, his body no match for her strength.

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

Nashea was at it, full strokes; almost gliding in and out. Angel's ass bouncing up to meet her hip with the springiness of the bed. Her cum tanks bullying his smaller balls with every thrust, her cock easily sliding in and out now but the tightness was still there; still gripping her with all its might. She was in love with this, she had to apologize to sam for never fucking those guys with her now.

This soft, meaty, fucking ass is FUCKING MILKING ME! She thought,
unable to tear her eyes away for a second.

"Fuck! Angel! Take it! You like this black dick huh?! OOooooo!" Nashea getting no answer but she didn't even notice, her bed shaking thrusts only speeding up. She changed position, lifting herself up and planting a leg near Angel's head and truly thrusting down into his asshole. Tightly grabbing his waist and pumping him to match her, her own ass going crazy with the speed of her hips.

She didn't take note of the faded screams now being replaced with slight moans and gasps. Angel was hated this, he hated how rough she was, how she brought him so much pain but why was it starting to feel good? Every time her hip brutalized his ass it was like she kept pressing a button of immense pleasure. His own dick bouncing around but he knew he wouldn't last much longer if this kept up. He still hated this, even if he came that wouldn't change anything; even if his ass no longer was on fire and the pleasure was not pushing back the pain it wouldn’t change a thing. He couldn’t let it, he just couldn't.

"S-slow dOWNNN!" His voice not loud enough to be heard, his begging ignored.

Her dreads were swinging wildly, a snarl was smeared on her face as she tried to go faster, hips already a blur gaining a little speed and force. She was going to bruise this ass, leave an imprint on so she'd stay with it. Slightly changing angles, she made sure to hit that sweet spot, he squeezed so hard when she did that. Her hips were in full swing, nasty wet smacks almost like white noise at this point but it was more like music to her. Nashea was a little scared, she didn’t think she could stop if some pointed a gun to her head never mind by her own will. Her balls churned and sloshed with jizz, cock twitching in heavenly pleasure, she was nearing her orgasm quicker than ever before.

PLAP

"Angel!"

PLAP

"FUCKING!"

PLAP

"TAKE!"

PLAP

"IT!"

Nashea giving a long throaty groan, hilting herself as far she as could, falling on top of him as her legs gave out. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck yesssssss!" It was building, she could feel it shooting up her cock. Her legs had given out, that had never happened to her before, this nut was about to be her biggest yet, if she wasn't already cumming this feeling could easily make her bust quick.

"FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Angel squealed, cumming his own brains out, three watery thin spurts staining the sheets, his eyes rolling back with his back arching. It was just a second later when he felt it, her cum shooting into his ass, her moaning so loud next to his ear it was all he could think about as rope after thick sloshing jelly like rope painted his insides white. Her dark balls scrunching up against his pale ones, the heat coming off them not helping him, his softening dick fighting to stand tall once more.

It feels like it had been too long, way too long for an orgasm but she just kept filling him up for nearly a minute each rope only slightly less than the last but it did end. Nashea relaxing on top of him, the afterglow evident by the faint smile on her lips, still rocking her hips ever so gently; cock still rock solid. "That was fuckin' amazing." She said, breathily. "Angel... I mean this, this is different. I haven't felt anything like this ever... Jesus."

He turned his head, moving his ear away from her mouth. "Whatever... are… we done now?" Angel said, trying to sound as unaffected but that was hard when he was out of breath and still twitching with each of her little movements, now that the pleasure was fading the pain was kicking back in a little.

"Hahaha, done with round one yeah. I'm going to savoir this." Nashea's gyrating slowly picking up in speed, suddenly pulling out she roughly grabbed him and flipped him over easily, earning a shout of shock. Swiftly and just as suddenly plunging back into his ass, which eagerly welcomed her back. She grabbed his jaw, forcing him to look at her, his eyes fluttering with reluctant pain and pleasure. "I was just gonna fuck you in the ass to humiliate you, ya know? Show you how a real dick fucks for some petty payback for the dick surprise I didn't order but I'm thinking I should thank you now, if this is how guys feel then I've been missing out. I’m sorry for being a bitch earlier." Steadily pumping in and out, bodies smacking with sweat flinging off them as she spoke. "So many guys are going to get reamed out by me now, thanks to you."

"S-shut up and hurry up!" Angel eyes widened at his words; he knows how that sounded but that was not what he meant. "No, no I meant hurry up and finish-"
Unable to say anymore, the words literally being fucked out of him.

Nashea looked focused now, pulling his legs up and shoving them up to his head, fucking him in a mating press. Disgusting and wet sounds being made once more, her previous loads only aiding her; making every even more slippery and wet. "Oh, I'll hurry up alright, hurry up on to round three.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room stunk badly, a smell made up of everything sexual and dirty. Cum, ball and ass sweat with the pure smell of sex sprinkled on top in case everything else wasn’t enough, it would probably cling to everything in this room for weeks to come.

His eyes shot open, trying to remember where he was before letting out a pained groan at the realisation, he couldn't move with everything aching all over. Looking to the clock on the nightstand he saw it was early in the morning, painfully propping up to glance around, it looked like he was alone, only his clothes were left on the floor. Moaning as he sat up, he clenched his sore asshole, the hole still gaped slightly, cum leaking out onto the bed.

"...fuck..." He whispered quietly, flopping back and glancing back to the clock, watching the time pass by minute by minute. He caught a glimpse of green, moving the clock to the side, seeing a bundle of money left on the stand with a crumpled up note on top. Grabbing it he opened it and read its contents.

'Yo! Thanks for the sexuality mind opening sex. I say weird shit when I'm balls deep in someone btw so sorry if I hurt your feeling or some shit. You passed out after four hours (You gotta work on that if ya job is this) so I left the money here.'

He did it, he got the money, he didn't have to worry anymore right now but just because he didn't have to worry didn't mean he felt okay. His eyes watering, lifting his arm and covering up his shame, nose sniffling as sobbed. Sobbed at the mess his life had become.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter One is done!
I really want to continue this but it depends really, so urm, thank you if you read it and are helpful in the comments.