My Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suit clad wearing man took the money, handing it to his companion to count as he looked down at Angel. "That is what you said last time Mr Lovelace. I'm afraid your word has low merit now." Angel keeping his mouth shut as he watched the other man count the bills.

The room falling into silence expect for the fwip of paper, one afraid to say something and the other staring him down menacingly. It was agonizing to Angel, just standing here listening as someone counted what could be his fate. No! He mentally shouted, he had counted himself, it wall there.

It was a moments later when the money counter tapped the other man on the arm with a thumbs up. "Looks like you were right. Couple more payments like this and we'll be out of your hair, make sure you keep this up." The suit wearing man spinning and leaving his apartment, his partner following closely behind without a word. "Good night, Mr Lovelace. Have a nice evening."

And just like that they were gone, the bane of his existence leaving him be for another month once more. Shuffling over, he shut the door, sliding down to the floor when he did. Not caring about the fading sting of his cheeks, he buried his head in his hands; it was at times like this that he hated his brother. Hated him so badly it hurt, it was all his fault that his body felt a thousand times heavier with the burden he was forced to carry.

His parents had died while he was still a teenager, a couple years ago, him and his older brother was left with the comforting message that his dad had earned quite a lot of debt to the wrong people. Since his dear old dad couldn't pay before he kicked the bucket, it was left to him and his brother to cough up what was owed without any more living relatives to help. It wasn't nice but they had a system, couple jobs and a lot of saving and they were slowly making a dent but that glamourous life wasn't what his brother wanted. Angel remembered waking up that morning, his brother was gone but he thought nothing of it at first, it was only when he saw the note of the table did he panic. A crumpled-up piece of paper with the words 'I'm sorry' sloppily written on it, it was burned into his memory that day, the way he ran to the place they kept the money, finding it empty, not a single buck or cent left behind.

Angel curled more into a ball as he remembered that day, trying his best to tuck his head into somewhere, anywhere that could offer him comfort as his memories continued, pulling and clawing him down.

He could understand that his brother wasn't happy with their life, neither was he but he didn't abandon him, it wasn't even the fact that his bother left that made him hurt so bad. It was the fact that he took everything when he left, the night before he had convinced Angel to pass his family ring before sleeping, he had promised to fix it up and now he would never see it again. Never see his families faces again, he made sure to take all the pictures with him. He was already starting to forget what they all looked like. He didn't even know if his brother had kept everything for himself or had sold it off for some quick change-

He shook his head madly, dragging himself to his feet, this time finding some proper clothes to put on, he'd had enough of his pity party. Unwilling to stay in his apartment any longer right now, seeing some unread messages on his phone from Dan but he didn't care. Exiting and making his way into the darkening streets, tugging his patchy jacket closed and zipping it up.

He let his feet carry him where ever they wanted, passing well out of his neighbourhood which he was more than okay with. He eye's saw the opening into the little clearing that was before him, it looked nice, trees acting like fencing all the way around with a small lake in the middle. He looked around more and realized he was in the upper part of town now; he wasn't in the rich part yet but there was no way there would be a park that clean near his place. He made his way in, not really taking anything before sitting down on a bench, just blankly looking forward into the reflective water. He didn't want to fall into these depressed thoughts again so he pulled his phone out, checking the messages that Dan had left him.

'Angel r u awake? I need to talk to u!'

'Pick up the phone! This is important!'

'PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE NOW!'

Angel was glad he was asleep through this; he was even more glad when he scrolled to the next part.

'That chick wants to see u again! The one that you slept with.'

'She's willing to pay DOUBLE, just for u!'

'I know it's a big ask man, buts its 6k on line here man!11!!'

He hated how he felt a little happy at what he was reading, she was willing to pay that much just to see him again? It was the slightest bit of joy in the shit storm that was his life and it was because someone wanted to fuck him ass. Again. Something felt off to him though, he kept reading the messages over and over again until it clicked.

"Motherfucker..." He whispered to himself, of course Dan was cheating him out him of money, of fucking course he was. Angel wasn't the best at maths but he knew that fifteen hundred was not six thousand when doubled. It made sense in his office now, with his larger pile. "I'm so stupid... so fucking stupid." Even with this revelation he was still tempted, he could get ahead for next month already but was that worth being used by not one but two people? Even if he didn't do it, he still worked for Dan regardless. He couldn't believe he had considered him a friend on some level.

Angel didn't know what to do, he never knew what to do lately, it was a very head ache inducing theme. Every single option seemed terrible to him and yet he always forced to pick one, the deep anger, self-loathing and sadness inside him bubbling to the surface like a fury cocktail at the unfairness that was shoved down throat.

His fingers rapidly typing before hitting send. 'I quit.' Blocking both him and Todd on his phone, locking and pocketing it. He tried not to dwell on what he just did or what came over him and was struggling not to, his anxious mind filled with what to do now, where was he going to work? If he couldn't work, where was he going to sleep? Eat?

He just let his mind run wild, leaning back and looking to the night sky, no shining stars to shine down on him just the slow creeping moon rising in the distance. He must have been sulking for a while, finally hearing footsteps getting closer. Just keeping his eyes up, hoping they would carry on their way without bothering him.

"-t, I just think the way he died was fuckin' stupid." A bolt of panic shot down his body, numbing his legs, this person's voice was too familiar. "Oh, fuck off, who trips and shoots themselves?"

He peeked, how could he not? He needed to be wrong, so he can go back to his sad solitude unimpeded. His bottom lip trembling as he saw her, Nashea that was her name, confidently strolling along, talking on the phone about something before she probably felt him watching her. He swallowed the ball of fear in his throat when she met his gaze, her own eyes widening in shock at the sight of him.

He watched as she moved the phone away from her ear. "Hey C, I'll call you back later."

Both of them stared at one another, Nashea moving first; her long legs bringing her just before him in a span of seconds. Taking in his shaken demeaner and plopping next to him, crossing one powerful thigh over another.

"Ya know, when I called your boss, I didn't think he would set it up this fast." She joked, playfully wrapping an arm around Angel's shoulder and tugging him closer. She looked closer when she felt him flinch, God I just want to take him right here and now, she thought, why did I pull him close?

Feeling her this close made him feel so much safer than he would ever care to admit, her body pressing up against him with her boobs gently smothering his face. "I'm not doing that..." He said quietly.

"Oh? Why not? Was I not good enough?" She teased, Nashea had saw his orgasm during their fuck fest to know she gave as good as she got, if not better.

"...I only did it for the money." It actually made him feel a bit better letting her know this, like he was clearing up a misunderstanding. "I was just tight on money and I-I needed it, I don't like p-penis or anything like that. I'm straight."

Out of everything he thought she would say or do, he didn't think she would laugh. "Ha! Angel? Right? Yea, Angel let me give you a hard truth babe, you might think you're straight but that body of yours sure as shit isn't." It wouldn't have felt so insulting if he couldn't feel her rumble with amusement.

"F-fuck you! You came off as kind to start with but y-you're just a bully." He spat. "Y-you don't know anything about me, so don't act like you know what am I and what I'm not." Angel used his whole body to push away from her but she didn't let him go.

Nashea peered down on him like one would a dog. "Oh? And you think that you know me?" She leaned in close, so close their foreheads were touching. "I might not know your favourite colour or some shit is but I've been deep inside you sweetheart. The way you would clench and shiver told me everything I need to know, it's hard to lie when you can't even control your legs. I might have taken me way too long to figure out but believe me, I know."

Finally, wrangling himself free from her grasp he stood, pointing an accusing finger at her. "I guess my tears were just something to ignore then? Because you felt my ass twitch in pain? You think that means anything?"

Nashea looked him dead in the eye. "It might have been pain at first but we both know it didn't stay that way." She paused, nodding her head as came up with something. "Look, how about a bet? A simple tiny bet?"

Angel was proud of himself up to now, defending himself like he wished he could do all the time. Not giving her an answer expect his dainty middle finger and walking away, flipping her the bird. He was even more proud of this new him with what she shouted out next.

"I'll pay you! Win or lose, I'll pay you either way." His face had twitched at the words but she couldn't see that, his legs on the other hand kept moving. "Hell, I'll even let you pick the number." That had made him stop.

"What?" He couldn't help but ask, there was no way she was offering him that much power.

"Name your price. There's a limit to how high but I'm not going to tell you where that is." Nashea still seemed as calm as she ever did, still sat on the bench. What Angel couldn't see was the coiled muscles all over her tensed, as if she was ready to pounce after him if he got too far.

Angel so badly wanted to continue on his way but who could turn down an offer like this? She obviously had money to spare and if he said the right number then he maybe sorts himself out for a while.

There was only one problem. "What's the bet?" He asked.

She might've been watching his every movement since he got up but her eyes had barely left his ass since he began walking, trying to burn a hole through his shorts as she responded. "We pick up where we left off." Licking her lips as his ass jiggled when he flinched. "You say you don't like dick and I say you do, so we do a little game to figure out the answer. We'll go back to my place, get all nice and warm then fuck till my dick or your ass breaks."

"I'm not going to agree to anything if you don't tell me what the game is?" Angel snapped.

Nashea rolling her eyes, wondering how he couldn't read between the lines. "Imma fuck ya dumbass." Trying to entice him more, she added a sweetener. "One hour! IF you don't cum in one hour then I'll admit you're straight as can be, a proper thong soaking man's man. I'll even throw in some bonus cash if you win." She met his eyes as he looked over his shoulder, holding up a finger. "BUT! WHEN you don't last the hour then you have to be honest with me AND we'll continue this whole arrangement again and again for as long as I want." Well that last part all hinged on if it felt anything like before but he didn't need to know that.

He forced himself to speak, praying it didn't come out as a squeak. "J-just one hour?"

"Just one hour." She smiled.

"You'll pay me either way?"

"Uhuh." Her smile got wider; she knew she had him now. "Just name your price."

Angel already knew the amount he was going to say, a part of him hoped it was over the limit but the rest of him screamed to go higher still. "Ten thousand."

He was a little put down when she didn't even blink at the number. "Done!"

Nashea couldn't be happier; she had expected him to go way higher with the vibe he had been giving off but to only say ten grand? She could do ten grand. She stretched her legs, pulling herself to her feet and loudly clapping her hands together. "Well then, I don't live that far from here, come on."

"W-wait right now?" Angel asked, worry creeping in.

"I did say we'd go back to my place, right?"

He squirmed where he stood, wringing his hands together like he always did. "I'm s-still sore from before asshole!" He berated, while he was still a little sore, it had been better and better by the hour.

Nashea raised a brow, stepping in close. "Well, let's hurry so I can make you feel better." Once more throwing an arm around him, forcing him to move with her.

He tried to protest but she just ignored him, looking at him out the corner of her eye with her smug grin still in place. Even attempts to pull away were futile, he wouldn't be budging unless she wanted him to. Angel was a little miffed when he saw it took him more than twice as many steps to keep up pace unless he wanted to fall over, feeling his blood boil as his rear began to shake, adding to his embarrassment.

"How bout another game while we walk?" Nashea suddenly offered, gently squeezing his arm in silent dominance.

Angel had enough, scowling at the open side walk. "Fuck off."

"Cool. First question, you ever stuck your dick in someone?" She chuckled to herself. "I would answer but you already know first-hand don't cha?"

His sour look deepened, not giving an answer or any sign that he heard her. He had made up his mind, he didn't like her. He did not like her at all.

"I'll take that as a no." Nashea was bursting with energy she never knew she had, just being close to him made her want to bully, tease and keep him close all at the same time. "Next question-"

"Shut up." Angel felt satisfaction like no other when he saw her smile lessen a little.

Nashea stopped talking for a moment, her grin coming back force in a savage wide smile, pure white teeth contrasting with her dark skin. "Yeah, ok. Just for that, I'm gonna MAKE sure you squirt your fuckin' little brains out through that dick of yours as I reshape your asshole."

He didn't answer, he didn't know what to say to that, he was scared he'd stutter again. He knew one thing he wanted to do on the other hand, he was going to last the hour. Not for the extra money but just to see the look on her face when he did, he might've came last time but that couldn't mean anything she had said earlier was true; he was straight and as far as he knew, that meant he didn't enjoy something up his ass.

He didn't expect her to remain silent the rest of the way when she had grown quiet, looking lost with only the occasional quick glimpse at him. It must have been ten minutes of pure silence between them before she pulled him into a fancy looking apartment building, the lobby alone looking more expensive than anything he had ever seen. Nashea didn't stop when someone greeted her, just continued guiding him to the lift, almost breaking the button for the top floor with how hard she smashed it; inputting a quick code.

Angel felt oddly calmer since the walk here, having time to think about what to expect from the next hour. He could remember how it felt, so maybe that was the key to winning this little bet? He knew what to expect this time, he would be ready.

Of course, she lives in the penthouse, he thought as the doors pinged open to an apartment so big it seemed like a waste of space. It looked so clean and prestigious if he didn't look at the things lying about all over the place. He stopped mid-step, his mind stopping at the sight of the wall beside him, absolutely filled with championship belts and framed gloves.

"Woah..." He gasped in awe; he knew she must have worked out but championship winning fighter? Yeah, he should've seen this coming actually.

Nashea preened with pride as he gazed at her belts with wonder, finally letting go of him to let him get closer. She wasn't bothered when he raised a hand and trailed his soft fingers down the metal without asking, she was just going to have to fuck some manners into him. She let him explore her achievements, taking off her coat and letting it join the others over a chair. Stretching her bones and letting a few pop, striding back over and slamming a huge hand forward.

SMACK!

"What the fuck-" Angel steamed; his attention brought back.

"Go, take a shower. Down that hallway, second on the left." Nashea kept her hand on his meaty bottom, giving it a shake and rough squeeze. "Don't take too long." He gave her a look that showed nothing but despise, taking one last look at the shiny wall before heading off to do as he was told, muttering to himself.

Nashea watched him walk away, almost giggling to herself at her luck. She was sure certain not even half an hour ago that she wouldn't see Angel again when she was told he might not be available for her anytime soon by his boss. Yet, she had stumbled across him, sitting alone as if he was waiting for her. She pulled off her shirt and pants, sitting down on her couch, leaning back with a huff of happiness. He might not like her now but she was sure he'd learn to love what she could offer him.

She heard the shower go and closed her eyes; sure, she was going to lose ten grand no matter what in the next hour but that was nothing to her really. She would get to gape his sweet asshole, hopefully be met with that same feeling she had last time, the feeling of endless pleasure that coated her cock. Even if she didn't, she would still blow his back out, she couldn't let him live a lie. He might think he was straight but Nashea had never felt more confident in the fact that he was built for taking dick. Just think about him had her lady at a half chub already, her sweaty balls starting their daily task of bloating themselves up beyond reason.

It didn't even take him long to come out, damp and cloaked in a towel within five minutes, dripping all over her floor in some kind of petty revenge.

Angel cleared his throat, gaining her attention. "How is this going to work?"

Nashea waved a hand nonchalantly. "We put our privates together and magic happens."

He glared cutely at the back of her head. "Y-you know what I mean."

She gestured for him to come over, basking in his eyes; spreading her thighs wider for him. "We already went over this, if you cum within the hour you lose." Nashea peeked at the digital clock on the wall, shrugging and shouting. "Alexa! Set a timer for one hour." She just smiled at him when the timer had been confirmed, clenching her ass and letting her dick throb for him. "Well?"

He held her gaze, not wanting to see the behemoth between her legs just yet. "Well, what?"

"Get down and suck my dick already."

Angel bristled like a cat, clutching the towel tighter. "W-what? Why?"

Nashea just spread her legs even further. "Because I like having my dick sucked."

About to respond, Angel stopped himself, why was he trying to skip to the actual part that risked him losing? He thought. Slowly shuffling forward between her monstrous thighs, he kneeled; tucking the towel into itself to stay up. He looked up with a bit of hesitation but was met with that smug smile that he so badly wanted to wipe from her face; steeling himself and leaning forward. It was her smell that hit him first, he wasn't happy to say he remembered it, she smelled so... so manly. There was no other way to put it. Just the scent of her could convince people she was swinging more than enough for everyone between her legs.