My Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nashea was not expecting that, half-lidded eyes sprinkling with thought. "Hmmmm, why not you? You showed up to the hotel, that's why. It's luck that brought your ass to me, I'll admit that much." She explained.

Angel ignored her or tried too at least; he felt a wave of dread replace the earlier warm feeling, was she right? He questioned. Was he so lost that he didn't even know himself?

Nashea rolled over, scooping him up and hugging him tightly, fresh sticky cum squishing between them. "Stop having that look on your face. That look of shame and denial doesn't suit you, you look pretty, so act like it." Palming his fat behind with greedy hands, sinking her fingers in as she spoke into his ear.

"Fuck you." Angel said resolutely, unable to truly stop her hands, his body too exhausted.

"Wow! Is that all you can say?" She growled back, licking his ear.

"Fuck off."

Nashea was loving this, someone who stood up to her. "I was gonna be gentle for the remainder of the night but you fucked it now." Regrettably moving one hand down and lining up her still rock-solid cock with his winking asshole.

Angel having just enough energy to spit in her face, more than eager to get his feeling across but Nashea just opened her mouth and swallowed it without a second thought. Roughly slamming him down, filling him up instantly with a smack.

It was going to be a long night for Angel but as good as it was starting to feel, even he had to admit how good it felt at some point, he would deny her at every turn, he wouldn't break for her. Not for anyone.

------------------------------------------

And once again, DONE!

If you can be bothered let me know how you guys think. Just going to say sorry here again if there was more than a few spelling/grammar errors that bothered you but I tried to get them all.

Little Preview for next chapter that may take a while.

My Angel Ch. 03. Hard Truth. Angel stands up for himself but it doesn't go as planned.