My Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
Angel reluctantly takes a bet with hung Nashea.
11.4k words
4.86
15k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Angel

All Characters and people mentioned are over the age 18. In fact, in my story all characters are over the age of 21.

Note: Still a few mistakes here and there probably, I do read through a lot but I gave dyslexia so some things just don't stand out to me. I tried being a bit outrageous with my writing for the sex stuff in this one so, we'll see if that sticks around or not.

I was writing this when the new chapters of My Futa Auntie was released by thereshegoes123 and when I read them, the story I had in my head for this was kind of similar to where the story of My Futa Auntie was going so I took a little more time to think up of a new story timeline to change things up. Something like that anyway, just so I didn't take away anything from thereshegoes123 stories because I love their stories a lot. Sorry if anyone feels like I took something from any of their stories. If you haven't read anything thereshegoes123 has done, I highly recommend it.

Chapter Two: Hard Realization

------------------------------------------

He didn't know how long he had been crying but it had to be longer than he would like to acknowledge since he had managed to fall asleep once more. Stiffly rolling onto his feet he stumbled to the bathroom, legs barely holding him up right with thick cum leaving a sticky trail behind him.

"Ouch..."

He hurt all over, muscles sore in a way he hadn't know was possible with his butt feeling like it had lost a slapping contest in freezing cold rain. Angel was kind of grateful for the semen leaking from him right now, it had cooled off enough to stop scorching his insides but instead sooth his burning gaped ring. Stepping into the walk-in shower he let it blast him with its embrace, the heat making him relax, muscles loosening.

As the water tried to wash away his shame, he still tried to come to terms with everything. Last night had happened, that he didn't doubt, he could still feel her cock in his ass like some sort of phantom pain; all her veins seemingly etched into his asshole. It was all for the money, he repeated to himself like a mantra but deep down, so far down, he remembered that tingling he had felt when the pain had begun to subside, the way her cockhead would pound that spot in his ass that would make his body shudder uncontrollably.

Angel quickly turned the water to freezing, not happy with where his mind was going, the cold jolting him more awake than he should've been. Covering himself with every brand of body wash they had, washing his hair out just as thoroughly, reluctantly dropping into a lewd stripper squat with the shower head aimed at his winking rosebud.

"OOoooooh..." He embarrassingly moaned, tiny dick throbbing happily at having his ass messed with.

The hot water flushing his ass with force, creamy sludge being forced out, Angel cleaning out anything and everything as much as he could. Only stepping out when he was satisfied, holding his breath and entering the bedroom, swiftly picking his clothes off the floor and slipping them back on with a little grimace. Ignoring the awful feeling of how they stuck to his body, he glanced around and seized his phone and the money that lay on the nightstand before leaving the room, feeling bad about the mess he was leaving behind for someone else to clean up. Closing the door behind, he drew in a huge breath, not happy to still smell that musky scent, moving as fast as he could to escape its stench.

Sighing happily when there was no one in the elevator to see him, nearly slumping into the wall as he waited for it descend, grateful to know he could work on forgetting this whole thing now. Angel seemed to forget his luck, the doors pinged open and he was instantly reminded, the hotel lobby bustling with life. The sound of shoes clacking and people chattering being all that one could hear, he prayed he didn't stand out, feet moving on their own to hurry this up. Not making eye contact with anymore, he made it to the front desk with weak legs, his heart pounding in his chest with so many people around.

"H-hello?" He called out, trying to gain the receptionist attention without being rude.

"One second..." Fingers clicking rapidly along keyboard with ease. "Ok! How may I help you?" She smiled; voice cheery.

Suddenly feeling self-conscious of how he looks, he held up the key card Infront of him. "I'm checking out."

The lady just smiled more at seeing the number on the card, gently taking it from him and typing once more. "Thank you annnnnnnd you're good to go, I hope you enjoyed your stay with us."

Not trusting his voice, he nodded with a tiny smile of his own, turning to leave before he remembered something. "Oh! urm, I'm really sorry about this mess I-we left in the room."

She gave him a knowing smile, waving him off. "Don't worry about it sweetie, we've had worse than what you could possibly do, I promise you."

God, he hoped that promise was stronger than the smell of her jizz.

Giving her a thankful nod, he finally turned and left, careful to not bump into anyone or make eye contact once more. Angel not really aware of how tense he was until he made it outside, the fresh air making him feel a lot better. Now he just needed to figure out how on earth he was going to make it to Dan, he wanted this all over and done with before he went home, Angel just forcing his legs to carry him.

As he walked on aching muscles, he tried not to think about anything, he knew the longer he thought about anything, it would only lead to him worrying in some sort of fucked up downwards spiral of anxiety. The key word there was tried, it was hard to try anything when you had serious doubts you could sit down without a shameful moan leaving you, he was dreading to actually see the damage for himself. Just like in the shower he could feel his nipples harden, his member twitch in betrayal, his body letting him feel that phantom rod in his plump derriere. It scared him really; he knew it was only hours ago but he wanted this behind him as quick as possible but his whole being seemed content to remind him.

Spiders! Being in a crowd! Being alone! He screamed in his mind, not really wanting to walk around in public with a little stiffy jutting around in his clingy pants.

His protests did nothing to stop his growing hardness, Angel quickly adjusting his boxers to trap his erection up. Hoping if he let it be it would go away soon, his rock-hard nipples he could do nothing about as they poked at his shirt, almost as if they tried to pierce through with how solid they were. His anxiety was rising with each step he took, he could feel eyes on him every now and then but he hoped he was just being paranoid as usual, sure his clothes might have clung to him a bit too much, but he was in a hurry to leave and didn't dry himself properly. His ass ate up his pants like it was starved for attention, each fat bouncy cheek tightly sculptured with fabric, giving off a little wobble with his steps. He looked like a sweet sight to those around him, he didn't know it but eyes weren't just looking at him, they were following him as if glued.

It took him close to thirty minutes to reach his shitty place of work, a very irate and tired Todd manning the register. Angel checked himself in the glass, smoothing his hair before waddling in, not paying attention to those that were eating in. Todd immediately locked eyes with him, fury burning in his eyes at having to cover for him, not breaking his glare once as he walked to the back. Angel could see Todd mouthing something to him but he honestly couldn't bring himself to care right now, opening the door to Dan's office to no smoke once again. Angel was considerably surprised with this new two-day streak.

"Todd, I've already told you, he's not working today so-" Dan briefly looking up and coughing in surprise. "Oh shit! Hey Angel, wasn't expecting you so soon." He stood and walked over to Angel, almost leaning in for a one-armed hug but his nose wrinkled and decided against it. "You, okay? Was everything good? No trouble?"

Angel shook his head, stuffing a hand into his pockets, pulling out the bundle of hundred-dollar bills. "It was... look, I got the money. Just pay me and never speak to me about this again." Offering the stack of cash as he spoke.

Dan was not even troubled with his response in the slightest, almost snatching the money from him and moving back to his desk. Waving a hand at the spare chair for Angel, begin to count the money with hungry eyes. Angel forgot the sate his rear was in, trying to sit down but standing back up with a small gasp, rubbing his behind with tender hands.

"...Yup! All here." Neatly separating the stack in two and removing some bills from one to the other before pushing the smaller one forward. "Here you go, eight hundred dollars in cash. Good job Angel."

He leaned forward and grabbed the money, pocketing it while looking at the amount that Dan seemed to have kept. "How much did she pay in general? You said yesterday that it was quite a bit of money."

Dan spared a glance at him, sliding the money into his pocket like it would disappear at a moment's notice. "Fifteen hundred. That's why I didn't want the job to go to waste." He lied smoothly.

That... doesn't make sense, Angel's mind rattled. He watched him count, watched as he two piles, one slightly bigger than the other. "You gave me more?" He asked, voice laced with growing distrust.

"Of course, I wasn't the one getting dicked down, was I?"

Holding back a flinch at his words, Angel knew what he was hearing made sense but it didn't feel right. "Okay..." He drawled awkwardly. ".... I'm going home, make Todd cover me or something." It wasn't nice to force your work on someone else but it just got done to him so he was past giving a shit, especially to Todd.

"Yea, yeah. Already done that, go rest up and shit man." Dan said, a small smirk playing along his lips. "You might want to have a deep shower man." Angel's confused look, only made his smirk widen. "You smell like ball sweat dude."

Quickly sniffing himself he didn't smell anything that bad but when he stiffed his clothes it hit him, the pure nasty scent of everything cock related, the smell clung to his clothes. His face turning almost as red as his ass, heating up in so much embarrassment he fumbled over his words trying to think of a response.

Dan laughing at his state, walking over and yanking open his back-office door. "Go on, get going before my office starts smelling like you."

Dan giving him a swift slap on the back to get him going, not realizing it was his clothes that smelled so much. "B-bye!" Angel squeaked out, unable to stay any longer without wanting to die.

Walking slightly faster than he would normally, berating himself the entire way. Thoughts focused on how he didn't notice the brain bullying smell, did he really walk past so many people smelling like this? Was that why he felt eyes on him? This was the most ashamed he had ever been, well without a dick in him anyway. He must of have made it home in record time, not quite running but he might as well have.

Bursting into his apartment and slamming his door closed, tearing out his clothes and going to throw them in the trash, the sight of no trash bags left making him whine in anger. He was really upset about skimping on the small stuff now, grabbing a plastic bag he used to carrying stuff around and pushing the clothes inside. Hiding the bag in the corner before getting changed, finally allowing himself to flop onto his twin bed, giving his aching body the rest, it so desperately needed.

------------------------------------------

Nashea's smile was wide and beaming, banging on Charlottle's door with power and enthusiasm. She had been like this all morning, feeling refreshed and content with almost everything and most importantly? Not bloated balls.

The intercom buzzed to life, a bored voice speaking. "Who is it?"

"Ann, it's Shea, open the fuckin' door." Only having to wait a few seconds before the door was pulled open, a questionable look plastered on the small Hispanic girl on the other side.

"I see you've been working on your manners as much as your body since I last saw you." Ann told her, stepping aside to let her in.

While Charlottle's place wasn't nicer than Nashea's it definitely felt more homely, more welcoming and warm. Striding in, she kept her smile on and spotted her friend on the floor doing some naked yoga.

"Hey C." She greeted, leaning against a counter top, watching her friend do a perfect downward dog, her own impressive lady bits dangling between her legs.

Looking through her legs, she locked eyes with her upside down. "Someone one looks to be in a good mood. I'm guessing your date went well?"

"Best. Fuck. Ever." She admitted, not breaking eye contact for a second,

Charlottle putting a pause in her yoga, moving to sit naked on the couch, next to a now phone browsing Ann.

"Believe this bitch Ann? Doesn't have sex for two months and then thinks she found the holy grail of pussy." Charlottle smirked, tugging Ann closer to her body, who didn't even look up from her phone.

"Ass." Nashea smirked.

"Huh?"

"I fucked a guy last night."

Her words taking a second for Charlottle to process. "You bitch! After all this talk about how gross it is to fuck guys and now, you're bragging?" Pointing at accusing finger at Nashea in feign anger.

She held up her arm in mock surrender. "I admit Charlottle, I was wrong, you were right."

"Please, I'm always right." Nashea snickering at the snort Ann let out to those words. "Oho! You got something to say missy?"

Nashea couldn't help but roll her eyes watching the two of them whisper to one another, not caring in the slightest that she was there to see their flirting. "If you don't stop that shit, I'm gonna join in." Nashea threatened.

It was Ann who rebutted her. "As if. Your dick is scared of me." Charlottle choking back a laugh at her girlfriends' words.

"I was fuckin' drunk! You're gonna have to let that go some time, you probably couldn't even handle me." Nashea wished she could go back in time and decline their offer for a threesome right now, if she knew being so drunk would make her dick drunk as well, she wouldn't have accepted. "Plus, I don't even wanna fuck you. It would be really weird."

Ann giving her a smug look. "Whatever you need to tell yourself." Her eyes going back to her phone.

She was going to bite back, unable to help herself before she was cut off by Charlottle. "Anyway! So, at what point did you realise you were fucking a dude? When you were balls deep or on the phone with me?"

Shit, Nashea thought, she really didn't want her number on every stall from here to Texas. "Swear to god, I thought they were a girl until I saw their dick. Looked like a girl and everything, girly name and all."

"You sure you didn't fuck another dickgirl?" Charlottle questioned, pointing to her own bust and sleeping length.

"Nah, he didn't deny it when I called him out on it. Plus, his dick was tiny, way too small for even the average dickgirl." Nashea answered, looking lost in her own thoughts for a moment.

"So, what made it so special? I've fucked plenty of guys and it isn't better than Ann here." Charlottle beginning to pepper kisses on Ann's head who didn't even move.

"It felt like my dick was being injected with liquid pleasure, my goddamn knees gave out when I came." Nashea having to stop herself from painting pictures. "It made me so fucking mad that I wasted two months not stuffing some ass when I felt it-"

Charlottle quickly interjecting. "That powerful tingle down your spine?"

"Oh yeah."

"Dick so hard it hurt, hurt so bad you almost couldn't think?"

"Yup."

"Nut so good, you almost came again?"

"Yea, wait, how the fuck do you know all this?" Nashea finally snapping out of it, giving her friend a bewildered look.

Charlottle's face splitting into a huge shit eating grin, pearly whites on display. "I know because this is exactly what I feel with Ann. Looks like you found a natural, you best lock that boy down before someone else does."

"Natural? The fuck is you talking about C? It was my first fuck in two months, you so said yourself, could have just been some much needed relief." Nashea reasoned, unable to accept that the boy she had railed mere hours ago was a natural dick taker.

"Test it then, call him up. Set up another date and fuck'em again, you already let some juice loose so it shouldn't feel as good right?" Charlottle was enjoying this, if her smile said anything, messing with the usual stoic Nashea was a favourite past time of hers. "And! If it does feel as good, well, you better keep a close eye on him. Them naturals knew how to work dicks more than anyone."

"Yea..." Nashea was thinking now, Charlottle's words running rampant in her mind. Why didn't she think he was natural? She had literally never felt so good in her life and she didn't think he was a little too good for just taking it? She decided to think on this later. "Enough about me, what has everyone been up to?"

Tapping her chin, Charlottle rattled of the news. "Sam had a fivesome yesterday-"

"Ha! Really? How long did she last, two shots?" Nashea laughed, she loved Sam, she really did, but she was the quickest shot in the galaxy.

"Well, I would have told you before you interrupted, she got over stimulated, was out half way through round two." Even Ann giving a giggle as Nashea started to belly laugh, her booming laugh infectious to the other two in the room. "'Hey! Not everyone can fuck till the sun comes up!'" Charlottle sang in a high pitch, trying to impersonate Sam's voice. The room exploded in a new wave of laughter, Ann unable to hold back her little snorts, trying to cover her nose with a hand as if to block them with Nashea laughing even harder.

It took a little while for everyone to calm down, everyone agreeing that they all owed Sam a free night out for the fun at her expense. Charlottle offering Nashea to sit and join them as today was binge day, Nashea accepting with a shrug. The three relaxing on the couch as a TV series was put on. But Nashea couldn't shake what Charlottle had said to her, episode after episode passed by; a single pestering thought kept coming back to bother her.

What if Angel was perfect for her, had she throw all chance for a match away? She had to make a call later.

------------------------------------------

Bang! Bang! Bang!

He awoke with a start, sitting up in panic, knocking over a bottle as he reached for his phone. It was ten past seven. Jolting to his feet, he almost ran and yanked his door open, only stopping when he felt a breeze, glancing down at his naked body.

"O-one second!" He cried out, running to his room and shifting through his clothes till he found a pair of shorts he didn't like but had no choice to wear.

Swiftly making his way back over to answer the door, barely unlocking it before it was forced open. A pair of tall, rough looking men barging in, one dressed nicely while the other was dressed in thick leather.

"It's not a good idea to make us wait, Mr Lovelace." The dressed to impress man said, his voice deep and even, not bothered by Angel's own state of dress.

"I-I was asleep! I have the money, w-wait here!" Angel scampering off to his room, not worrying about the free show he might have given the men at the minute.

Placing his hands on his bed he pushed with all he could, moving the frame a little and pulling a loose floorboard out. Money sitting neatly in the tiny compartment, not bothering to cover it back up right now he stood and grasped the rest from his nightstand. Walking at a fast pace back into the open, money in hand.

"It's all here, I swear." Angel promised,

holding up the sizable some of money.