My Angel Dream...

Story Info
Dreaming of my one and only love, I love you Eve, my Angel!!
2.3k words
3.08
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another wonderful dream of the woman, soon to be my wife, Eve, to wake me up, a bit too early this morning, but it left such an impression I could not go back to sleep...

I was inside some fortress of huge stones, suffering and hurting, this seemed to go on for days, weeks or months.

In the middle of the night I heard noise, my cell door opened and backlit in the frame I see a vision, an Angel, you Eve... You don't say a word but beckon me to come and follow...

Next we are sneaking outside through a big iron and wooden gate and out into the woods, you are so graceful and silent, even when walking through leaves, you should be making more noise??? Why or how?

As we get into the deeper darker woods, I start to notice a glow around you, it is not dark where you are??? Then is see the answer why you not making any noise, your feet are not touching the ground but you hover a few inches above, but still walk as if you were on the ground.

I am tired, cold, hurting and hungry but still I follow you, my Angel. You stop, turn around and look at me and I feel better, my pain lessens, as you come closer I feel warmer, strange???

You turn and walk slowly away, I follow knowing you are here to help and protect me, as we go deeper and deeper into the woods. Now I notice that passing through the woods is easy, but it should not be, there is no path, we are walking through grass, scrubs and trees, strange again?

I am slowing down, even with your help or powers, maybe energies...

My next thought is waking up, rested, refreshed, I hurt even less than before... I... am... feeling better... Yes, I am, why - all because of you, Eve, I know it, I can feel your power flowing through me, helping and supporting me physically and emotionally,... yes it is true!!

I stand to find a clear stream just a few steps away, I drink and my thirst is satisfied. As I walk back it where you are standing, I find sweet fruits and tender nuts, how do I know that? I sink to my knees, piled on the ground, eating some of the of the greatest tasting morsels ever.

I offer you some, but you just smile, but say nothing. I hurry assuming that we are still on the run, hiding but you touch my head - WOW I feel joy, happiness and peace flood through me!

After eating I feel tired, you hold my hand and guide me to lay down in soft grass under a big oak, keeping the sun out. You touch my shoulder, I slip down to my knees, sit down and relax prone into he soft, sweet smelling grasses.

You watch over me as I slowly fall asleep again.

I am woken from my sleep with a warm spot on my cheek, could it be a kiss, from you Eve - hope so!!

It is much later in the day, getting close to dark. I try to get up so we can travel, but can't, this time you look at me you do not smile, I am sorry and I don't move, you smile again...

Next thing I feel is being very warm, too warm for being in the woods with no tent, blankets or anything...

My back is warmer, just a bit hotter, than my front, I look over my shoulder and see you laying next to me, with your wonderful smile...

I am not sure what to do, you an Angel, me a prisoner, but you slowly reach up and touch my shoulder and roll me over onto my back next to you... We both stare up through the oak tree, searching for the stars, neither of us moving, I am unsure, I know you don't want to rush... neither do I.

Later, untold minutes or hours later, we both roll again to face each other, your hand continues around onto my back, opens and pulls me closer to you... I am frightened, unsure, but so very happy...

You bring your face closer to mine, it is warm like facing the sun at noon, but does not hurt...

Then your lips meet mine and it is like lightening, tingles race through my whole body, head to foot, my mind explodes with images of love, joy, happiness and everlasting peace...

Finally I reach my hand around to your back and pull you closer, as our bodies touch it is as if I am hugging a whirlwind, my skin is on fire wherever our bodies touch...

I fall into your beautiful golden brown eyes, I get the impression that we were brought together for a reason, I am yours, you are mine, but you are an Angel, what can I do... Eve, but love you.

How did you find me in another country far from my home, in prison for not being a local, charged as a spy, but I have no agenda, I just want peace and to be free...

Your glow lessens, the woods grow darker, and your body melts into mine and I am getting impressions of love, lovers and making love, my body takes over and I roll you onto your back. If possible your smile is bigger, more peaceful, full of joy and happiness, as I slowly roll up onto your fantastic body.

Just now I notice that you have no clothes, I see a perfect body, of ivory white soft skin. Your breasts are reaching to the havens, just the right size, like peaches attached to her chest, ribs are showing, but you are not skinny.

My eyes roam down your body, your belly has a slight puff typical of healthy women, then I see your bellybutton, next your swell of womanly hips, now I see you pubic mound, covered in soft golden brown hair, tucked between your legs, which are perfectly shaped down to your tiny feet.

I start kissing you, my lips start to burn, but just slightly, your lips taste like honey, fresh apples maybe citrus, sweet sharp, wonderful. Your body give off this super aroma like after a rain, but with a bit of spice just to tickle my nose. WE continue to kiss, but I feel your passion raising, your kisses are getting more urgent, pressing harder onto my lips and face.

I start to explore your body, slowly with my hands, around your neck, across your shoulders, down your chest and caress your breasts, your nipples harden, you raise up your back pressing your tender flesh into my hand and I hear a soft moan escape from your lips.

You may be an Angel, Eve, but you are also enjoying our earthly desires, pleasures, joys and human feelings - you are beyond anything or any other woman I have ever known, it is truly haven on earth.

I lower my mouth over your breast, your nipple is already hard, your skin is so soft and tastes wonderful. I lick, suck and nip at your breast, each action gets an immediate reaction from your fine tuned body, twitches, jerks, moans, quickened breaths. This is turning me "ON" to no end, I have never enjoyed a woman more than this, ever.

I switch breasts, just to be fair and get even more joy and excitement from both of us, as we are building to an explosion of desire, lust and love, pure heavenly love.

I kiss and lick my way down across your belly, into your belly button, which tickles you just a bit. I am low enough to gather the aroma of female excitement, of you getting ready to extend our pleasure and joy as our bodies become one.

I do not want to rush, but I am over joyed, my needs and desires are becoming the master over my body with urges that are overriding my brain, must do this now, Now, NOW!!

I kiss my way further down your body, and find that island of pleasure, joy and happiness. My fingers move through your pubic hairs, feeling so soft and fine.

Then my fingers dip a bit lower and I feel how wet you are, fantastic preparation for the next act of making love with my Angel...Eve!

I lower my body and face to between your legs, so sorry I can't wait any longer, and I feel neither can you as I see your head raise up and I can see your eyes full of lust and the joy from your smile.

Using my fingers I slowly, very slowly open your flower of sex, all pink, soft and sweet inside - vous êtes à couper le souffle!!

God's greatest creation, all part of his gift of woman to all men, a miracle, a trésor plus grand que l'or ou les diamants, plus fort et beaucoup plus précieux.

You have spread your legs wider, your sex has also opened more to allow me greater access, my la joie et le bonheur sont accablants.

I lower my face into your sex, kissing and licking with abandon, enjoying to taste and aroma, along with all your reactions of motion, twitches, jumps, while hearing your moans, groans and rapid breathing.

My tongue enters your passage and you almost fly away, but I grab your legs, then move around to your sweet sexy ass and grab a handful of your cheeks so you can't get away and I can force my face, tongue and lips deeper into your sex...

If someone overheard us they may assume I am hurting you, causing you pain or suffering, but as I raise my head so I can see your face Eve with your eyes closed, but I see nothing but paix, plaisir et bonheur!

So I lower my face again and continue my task to bring you physical joy and release to your sexy body... I feel your hands on my head, pulling at my long hair, so you can grab a handful, you physically move my head so I can bring you greater joy and stronger feelings to all the right places, now onto your clitoris...

With each lick, you tremble, I suck your clit into my mouth and my head is squeezed between your legs, as I let go your legs relax...

Playing with your feelings and joy I repeat the process and you respond the same way, again and again! We play this dance of sex, pleasure and enjoyment, on and on till I sentez-vous exploser, tordant et tournant sous moi.

My head is being squeeze almost to a level of pain, between your legs, finally you totally relax, release my head but pull my hair so I crawl up onto your belly. I can now feel your belly vibrate and twitch, under my cheek, again and again and again.

After a time you finally calm down and relax, we are both sweaty and hot, but we are still ready to continue making love to each other.

My desire and lust is even higher as I see your peaceful and lovely face that is now glowing to an even greater degree than last night, but this is not from a Devine power, as I know this is from what we accomplished together... love and pleasure...

You give me the "LOOK" as you pull your knees up and open your sex totally to me, I understand your needs and desires, so I climb up over your body and direct my cock into your pussy, slowly, so slowly, enjoying every second, every feeling, the warmth, wetness and tightness of your body.

I drive deeper into your body and you raise up to meet me half way, I stop to enjoy the many sensations and feelings, almost too great to continue, but your body moves and I know that we both want more, much more.

I pick up the pace, driving in and out with increasing force and speed as desire and lust overtakes my body, and as your body responds to my actions, we are building, building, building to an explosion de joie, de plaisirs et d'amour...

I can feel you explode just before I too can't stand it any longer and try to drive my cock through your pussy, as deep as possible, moving all your internal organs...

Then my vision is blinded by stars, spots and explosions of light, my body is locked into position, I can't make anything move, but I am convulsing, twitching, moaning and groaning, louder than you ever had, still deep inside your wonderful body.

I want this moment to last forever, never to end, I am so thankful to you for saving me, grateful for being this close to you, I don't care if I die, these feelings, thoughts and images sustain me, lift me up as if into haven itself... with my Angel Eve!!

Finally after what seemed like forever my body finally responds to my mind, I am exhausted, but satisfied and very, so very happy.

Only now can or do I even think about you, I search your face, but what I see assures me that you too are very, so very happy as well and enjoyed what we had both succeeded to achieve...

I fall down onto your body and we snuggle with each other until a time our bodies recover and we can move again...

Then I wake up, my heart pounding, I am wet with sweat, but you are not next to me...

I pray that soon you will be, so this is no longer a dream, but we can make it a reality, again and again and again... forever and ever!!

I love you Eve, my Angel!!

Je t'aime Eve, mon Ange!!

Is breá liom tú Eve, mo Angel!

Te amo Eva mi Angel!!