My Apartment with my Coworker

Story Info
Coworkers first time fucking away from work.
925 words
3.95
15.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More true stories with my married coworker.

After my divorce and finding out my coworker was unhappy in her marriage, we were flirting and having discussions all the time at work. We had had a few trysts at work, but they were always rushed and stressful because it was at work. We could be easily caught at anytime with her legs spread and stuffed with my thick cock. My dick is pretty average in length between 6 1/2-7 inches, but have been told it is thick with girth. As time would go on, I would discover she likes to be dominated, but this is still early on, and we are learning about one another.

We took an extended lunch and met up at my apartment. I lived on the 3rd floor and was waiting to sink my cock inside of her and feel the warmth and wetness of her. As she made her way upstairs, the yard crew were taking lunch and hiding out in the shade and eyeing her as she walked up to my door. Once she was inside we were wrapped in one another's arms and our tongues finding one another's mouth. She loves when I pull her hair back and softly bite and kiss at her ears and neck. This attention gets her pussy soaking wet and ready to be abused before she goes back home to her husband with her cum drenched pussy. As I keep my attention on her neck and lips, her hands find the button and zipper of my jeans and releases them as she grips my hard cock.

With my swollen dick in her hand she stands there with her head resting on my shoulder as I finger her cunt. I listen to her moan and lead her to my bed and lay back like I am king, and watch her freshly polished red nails grip around my cock as she begins giving me great head. I watch her sliding her hand up and down my shaft while she moans sucking at the head of my cock. She sucks it with passion and enjoys it and looks up at me to see if I am enjoying this as much as she does. And we all know there is almost nothing as sexy as eye contact with a woman who has a mouthful of cock.

I motion for her to stop and climb up on my cock. She climbs up on me and feels the head of my cock resting between her lips as I wrap my arms around her and pull her close down on me and thrust up as hard as I can and hold it. She gasps loudly and I can feel her pussy squeezing and adjusting to the rude intrusion, then slowly slide back out. And just as the head is making it's way out, I thrust forward and hold it hard inside of her again. She begins to catch her breathe as I start driving it in her as fast and as hard as I could. You can hear my balls slapping against her as she moans and screams out while getting fucked. My heart is racing but I don't want to cum just yet so we slow down and slow fuck for a minute.

I still have her wrapped in my arms as I keep us close but roll us over so that I am on top, but my dick is still inside of her. I grab her ankles and pinned her knees against her chest. I looked down and could see the lust in her eyes. She did not want to have sex, she wanted to be fucked and fucked hard.

I drove it in hard and held it again. I may not have the longest cock, but it works great for her. i could feel the head of my cock pressing against her cervix, and the longer I held it, the harder it was for her to exhale. Once I released pressure on her cervix, I asked if she was ok, and she smiled while telling me how intensely good it felt. I repeated this a few times before I could hold back no longer. I started to jackhammer her pussy. Her ankles are up by her ears and she is screaming out my name and calling to God. I look down and both of her hands are filled with the bed sheets as she screams out and begins to cum on my cock. I thrust forward with passion and hold it, she is trying to breathe while she cums and my cock is pulsing as it pumps in her pussy. Her face is RED as I relieve the pressure on her cervix and rest back on my knees.

Her lips are spread open and glistening, and then there it is, cum is starting to ease it's way out of her. It's a beautiful sight to see, her body is glistening from our sweat, and neither of us can stop smiling. We both know she is married, yet between the three of us, he doesn't know that she is mine.

As she leaves my apartment, her hair is a mess, her panties are soaking up the cum she couldn't wipe away, and the yard crew all smile at her as she walks away. The windows of my apartment were open and they could hear her religious cries that she yelled out, and pretty sure they knew the name of the guy in the apartment that satisfied her horny pussy.