My Aquatic Sex Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a familiar voice from behind me. The creature screeched and swam off quickly away through the aquatic forest.

"Jason! Marcus!" It was Mya. I swam over to hug her.

"Oh my God that thing tried to kill us!" I broke the hug and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. "Thank you."

"It was a seductress," she brushed my cheek gently and cupped it. "They try to trick men and suck their life through a kiss. You were almost killed."

Marcus swam over. "Hey Mya thanks."

She nodded. "My brother sent me to find you two. You have been summoned back to the palace. We have to go. These waters may be too dangerous for only two humans to traverse anyway. Follow me quickly."

Mya swam off ahead but Marcus caught my arm. I smiled at him and he returned it.

"Do you mind keeping our fun time a little secret?" he winked at me.

"Yeah no problem."

"Thanks Jay," he gave my little ass a pat. "Maybe later tonight we can spend some time in the spring when no one's around."

I blushed. "Sounds like a good time."

I did not mind keeping it a secret. I didn't want Mya to think I was gay because I was secretly hoping for a chance to get to know her a little more. I couldn't decide which of them was hotter. I daydreamed about titty fucking Mya until I blew my load all over her soft face. I thought about my cum busting all on her face and in her long dark hair and my load dripping down her chin. I also couldn't wait to get fucked by Marcus again though and feel his warm load deep inside my hole again. My ass still hurt from our encounter. I suspected I probably had his big red handprint on my right cheek. I blushed at the daydream.

We followed Mya back to the palace.

12