All Comments on 'My (Arabian) Summer Nights'

by WardPike

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome sweet

Very Nice Story ,like how you start the Story ,the fun at the Pool,and knowing how to take a Sweet Sexy Lady to new Heights. Part 2 I hope

FlamingTongueOfDesireFlamingTongueOfDesireabout 3 years ago
Keep writing

Good story, well told.

More from you would be welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice

I gave it a five. Just for being different. But FYI. Contrary to our western stereotype of muslim women being hairy as camels, and unibrows aside, muslim women shave. Bare. It is in their religion. From the neck down, hair must go. They say it is a cleanliness thing, like not eating pork. But muslim women shave, certainly the most devout do, and I would venture even the more open minded do. Again just FYI. Nice start though. Look forward to more nights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was disappointed that you had to introduce your preference toward shaved pussy onto a character who is very unlikely to practice that fetish. A middle aged, widowed, Muslim mother who doesn't even wear a bikini when swimming in her own back yard would very likely have a lovely bush. If you had chosen to shave her to your personal predilections later, that would have been a much better scenario.

gpbvkbgpbvkbabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story and hope to read more!

ShamimrashedShamimrashedabout 3 years ago
Very good story

It’s a very sexy story... hope continues... more parts... and add black men in this story, I think black men make story more sexy..

WardPikeWardPikeabout 3 years agoAuthor
Reply to "Nice"

Thank you for your input. Yes I did do research on the grooming practices of observant women and never would have gone for the "hairy" stereotype. Notice my leading lady and others are mentioned as being bare. The most modern one was the only one I specifically described as having hair. In fact my narrator never expresses a preference one way or the other. Thank you again.

WardPikeWardPikeabout 3 years agoAuthor
Reply to "Disapponted."

Thank you for your feedback. At no point did my character profess a preference for bush or bare. In fact I did research to find that most observant Muslims do shave down there. My narrator only described what he saw, never giving an editorial comment in either situation. Note the only character mentioned with a bush was the most Westernized woman. Thank you for your comment.

Morgana1956Morgana1956about 3 years ago
Sexy story challenges stereotypes

Well written and nicely paced.

Can't wait for next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed this story very much. Great character development. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent story

Great story, would love to read a follow up to this

zooker69zooker69about 3 years ago
Excellent story

Very well written with a great pace. Not rushed and very descriptive. Hope you write a follow-up. You went into great detail which I enjoyed Thanks for sharing.

enseignerenseignerabout 3 years ago
more

please keep writing, one of my new favorite stories. personally not into the foot bit but you kept it lowkey enough that it didn't detract from the story. Very well done overall, great pace and style.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 3 years ago

I won't rate this, but while I found the premise unique (a "Westernized" Muslim) and appreciated the location (Texas), I actually thought you bogged down in excessive detail on the first page. Obviously the story was heading for a "cheating" scenario, which I was not expecting a setup for (especially since he had a Filipina wife, which should have been exceptionally loving). I was thinking by the category you placed this in, that he would be single and divorced instead, which for me would have seemed more logical and more suited for going after the single woman next door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story mate!

I hope you will continue it & explore even more taboo subjects alluded to in this story. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this amazing story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWardPike@WardPike
Texas high school teacher, lifelong student of history, politics, economics and theology (Summer 2023 Update): Thanks to all of you who liked my first effort, over two years ago. I have been meaning to update and continue the story, but it's been a busy time for me with work...