All Comments on 'My Arrogance Got Me Blacked'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lighten up Anonymous..s!

Well it was a fine story, come on dont be mean.. can you do better... have you?

To Qualitywheat : it is a way better story than many here.. please continue writting, dont be put off by other Anonymous reviewers - clearly many views hide behind Anonymous tags

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

Its a pretty good story and quite erotic though it could have been better but dont stop writing good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*

Why is this story in the Nonconsent category? The woman wanted to get fucked by the black man and she did end of story plot. There is no reluctance on her part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Anonymous-lighten up anonymous

If that isn't calling the kettle black you idiot. An anonymous comment bitching at other anonymous comments about being anonymous. You take the cake. What an ass. And just so you can understand I'll make this comment anonymous too. Get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wtf

Oh hell no!!;

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0 = 100%). Hi qualitywheat, bravissimo! The storyline was very imaginatively conceived & mastefully crafted: ❤, 👍👍, 😊!

Sian is a keeper. Period.

She was not born to be faithful, she sexually needs more than one man to be happy, BUT she can MAKE HER HUSBAND HAPPY.

Sian is a 'Loving Wife par excellence'.

I loved the fact the story was written from a woman's POV, that way we know how her mind & her body react to what is going on.

Thank you for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nah... A cheating wife who will eventually be found out, lose her husband and children. How erotic, meh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I knew my ex wife was cheating when my dick couldn't spread her pussy and my 6.5 inches sank balls on the first thrust. She left me to shack up with a black dude and was pregnant. Turned out he was the father. She had sex with me right up until she left. My current wife says my ex was enjoying giving me leftovers. Now I think she is doing it because I've noticed her pussy and ass gaping during 69. I love her. What should I do?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous