My Asian Lady

Story Info
Bisexual group with cross dressers and bi women.
1.7k words
3.72
2.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was invited to a group party for cross dressers, bi-sexuals and anyone open minded.

I was bit nervous, as this was my first time with a group like this. A lovely Asian lady, quite tall and lusciously curvy, answered the door to the venue/house when I knocked.

She confirmed my identity and greeted me with a warm welcome kiss. Nice and soft, her lips were warm and sweet. After entering the house, she directed me to the lounge room, where I found a couple and a very classy cross dresser seated in comfortable chairs. I sat on a couche opposite the couple.

They all welcomed me and we introduced ourselves, the cross dresser showing more than passing interest. There were snacks abound and I was asked if I had any alcoholic beverages which I might like placed in the refrigerator in the kitchen. I don't actually remember whether I did bring any drinks, but I decided to acquaint myself with other guests, so I took a tour of the house. My lovely hostess, the Asian lady played her part perfectly and guided me through the various groups of people, some were talking and drinking and doing what most people do at parties. Others were coupling, grouping and getting off in various combinations and rooms.

I returned to the lounge room after a time and started talking to the cross dresser who seemed so attracted to me. We talked for quite some time, whilst other guests came and went. Well and truely hard, he/she was more than obviously horny and wanted to suck me off. Apparently there was an upstairs bedroom, so we two headed up there. Once inside my admirer closed the door, motioned; half pushing/half whooing me toward the large bed in the middle of the room.

She was an expert. Got me off in no time. Satisfied, she motioned me to go back down stairs. Back in the lounge room, I found my lovely hostess. She was sitting on the couch next to where I had originally sat. She asked where I had been, though she knew and with a cheeky smile, asked me what I liked. I don't remember what I said, but we talked for ages. Gradually we drew closer and soon I was caressing her thighs. She was kissing me again and breathing heavily. After a time, she asked if I wanted to go somewhere more comfortable, to which I replied yes. There was a mattress on the floor in an adgacent room interconnected by a metal type of sculpture extending from the wall partly separating the rooms, so we made our way there arm in arm, partlly entangled, laughing and kissing.

She held my hand and kind of danced, teasing me to follow her, all the while flashing her lovely smile. Our kissing became increasingly passionate, or tongues dancing together. Her kisses were so soft, I just couldn't get enough. We sat down on the mattress and kissed for a long time. She smelled so sexy I was lost in her being. I was breathing her in and kissing her everywhere from her face to her breasts. She had such soft skin, that smelled so alluring I had to just consume her. She took off her clothes and I took off mine. She took me in close cuddling me and feeling me. I kissed her all over, gradually moving down, until my face was between her legs and almost buried in her incredibly wet pussy. Her hole was so hungry it dripped. I licked her and licked her, kissed her pink bits and she shivered with delight.

Her hands gently cupped the back of my head, as she guided me through her valley of pleasure. She said "Oh my God, your wife is so lucky!" We stayed that way for a long time. Her pussy so wet that I was drinking her juice. I don't know how many orgasms she had but she just kept asking for more. My fingers working her hungry hole and her puckering anus. I just love watching a twitching buthole, relaxing and contracting rythmically. The touch of my fingers added to her pleasure, which lasted so long my poor jaw was fatigued and I had to take short breaks to relieve the muscles.

After a while she started gently pulling me up toward her head and started kissing me again. She bit my neck and started to chew on one of my ears. I love that, it makes me squirm with pleasure. Before long, she pulled me closer and pulled me all the way up so that my hard cock was resting between her pussy lips. She was still dripping and looked at me with intense desire. I slowly moved to her entrance, kissing her softly, yet deeply and passionately. She was moaning and and desperately trying to get that shaft of mine in her. I slowly obliged, carefully, so that her anticipation almost got the better of her. Her eyes were melting and her breathing intense. How long could I hold her in suspense? Her hands were on my buttocks and we were mouth to mouth in the missionary position. The feeling was so intense and we were just soooo together as one, that when I slowly entered her we both felt an incredible energy that drew us together with immense power. When I was fully in, her eyes opened quite sharply and wide, simultaneously she drew a breathe like a reverse sigh and pulled me in, hugging me in a way that felt like we were completely merged. I felt so completely within her, her lust just pulling me further in, so much a part of her like a magnetism that filled us. She was totally and utterly intoxicated by our love making. She came again and told me honestly, she had never experienced orgasm from penetration alone. That was her first time. I think she must have cum again at least 3 or 4 times. She was so into us, into the moment that I hardly did any thrusting at all before I had a massive orgasm.

I wasn't finished though. This was too hot. We stayed together totally immersed. My hard on wasn't going away. She was extatic. She loved it. She wanted me in her forever. After some more kissing, we changed position. She rode me cowgirl style and then we spooned. It was very sexy and we kissed hard and I almost blew again, but I quickly pulled out, because I wanted to ride her doggy and let her rub herself to another orgasm. She told me she was done, but said I was welcome, as the pleasure of me fucking her, was so incredibly intense. She just kept saying "Fuck me fuck me." "Don't stop." "Fill me with your cock, I can't get enough of it!" I said "I'll do my best."

She moved around onto her hands and knees. I took her butt cheeks, one in each hand, but before I would enter her again, I decided to kiss her butt cheeks. They were gorgeous. So lovely and shapely. I kissed her all over and in between. The smell between her cheeks was very sexy. I licked her pussy and as my nose was right on her anus, I smelled her butt perfume. Mmmmmm, I said. How lovely that smells. She giggled and slightly squirmed, involuntarily jutting her anus slightly up. Her pussy sucked in air with a gulp and as she laughed at the sound she farted. Mmmm, that made my day. I smelled the aroma deeply. I was posessed. I licked her butthole, it tasted so good. She said she would save that for another day. Wow! Another day? I thought fantastic, she wants to catch up again.

Well, this time we stuck to more conventional sex and I entered her again from behind, doggy style. I fucked her long and hard. I had her aqueeze my balls and she pushed back, forcing me all the way in. I'm not bragging and I don't claim to have a big dick, but it definitely isn't small and I've caused a few ladies to wince slightly in pain. But it never ceases to amaze me how they love it. Definitely happy with my size she pounded back against me, though obviously feeling a bit of pain each time. I smashed my dick hard and deep, she gritted her teeth pushing back with each thrust. I asked her if it hurt too much, but she said "No It hurts so good!" Keep going. She started to rub her clit harder and harder. My poor dick almost felt as though it had been through a potato peeler after we'd been fucking so hard and long. It was well over an hour and a half by now, probably 2 hours. She started bucking and her head was contorted down on the mattress. An intense look came over her face, and tears started forming. She was cumming again. It was so cool. I felt her body go rigid and saw she was in asolute extacy. It made me so excited that I blew again inside her. Her juices had become so mixed with mine, that the mattress was just one big wet patch. I had to rest for a bit and she just had the biggest smile. We lay there for a time to recover. Some other guys came over, but I think we were just too spent to really engage with them.

I was so impressed by her, that I had to see her again. But before I could say anything, she asked if I would like to come to the next party. I promised I'd try. I lived about 250Km (150miles) away. Anyway, for the next 2 years I attended quite a few parties. I hoped that she might like to meat away from the parties, just the 2 of us, but that never happened. I wish I could find her again some day too, but it's been more than 10 years now. But, we did at least seen each other at those parties. She was always so sweet, so horny and so sexy.

I will write again about another of our encounters. Next time ;-)