My Assassin King Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davahn gives me a little wink, "Only a few."

Sizing him up for a moment, I'm realizing more and more how little I know this man, "I'm curious."

"I'm sure." I give him a flat stare, which makes him chuckle, "Go ahead."

"What made you want to be an assassin?"

"The money was good." He says it very matter of factly as he leans closer, reaching both of his arms over my shoulders to rest his hands on the natural wall behind me.

"Where are we going tomorrow?"

"To town to buy a horse, then to home, which is about a day's travel on horseback from here."

"Then what?"

He shrugs, "Then we take it day by day. Zac is going to have to be taken care of, so I hope that's not a bummer for you." I think about it for a moment and then shake my head, "Good. Other than that, we figure it out as we go. I'm not a big fan of planning too far ahead, I like to leave room for flexibility." He leans down until his face is only a breath away from mine, "You never know what will happen, until it does."

I swallow as I stare up at his mouth. I can taste his breath on my tongue, but I can't tell if I'm tasting his whiskey from earlier, or if he just naturally smells this sweet and smoky. As he pulls me closer, I feel his erection pressed against my stomach, and I can't stop myself from gasping slightly. A lazy grin spreads over his face before he presses his mouth gently to mine, our lips caressing each other's in a delicate little dance for several minutes before I reluctantly pull away.

"We should probably finish up and get out. I don't assume you brought a towel either?"

He sighs as he wades backwards, "Nope."

"Then we're air drying." I quickly grab my soap and start to wash myself as Davahn does the same, and I might take a little extra time washing my breasts, just to watch him squirm a bit, "Then bed."

"Bed? Or bed-bed?" One eyebrow shoots up in that heated, teasing way of his before he's pulling himself out of the pool, and I turn away from him as I do the same, careful not to let myself see anything too tempting.

"Bed-bed." I say it with as much authority as I can while I'm standing soaked and butt-naked with my back turned to him, but whether I'm being assertive with him or myself on the subject is up for debate.

"Hmm, a pity, really." The way his voice rasps lowly sends a pool of heat straight between my legs, and unable to help myself, I turn around.

He's leaning his back against a nearby tree, the moonlight reflecting off of the water droplets crawling down his long, lean build. The charcoal color of his skin in the darkness almost makes him look more god than man, as if he's a part of the night itself. His black hair is beginning to dry in messy waves, and the look on his face tells me he was just checking me out as thoroughly as I was checking out him. I drag my gaze back down his body, figuring that if I've already been caught, I might as well get my coin's worth for my shame. His abdomen is like a sculpture, not overly bulky, but clearly developed through the necessity of his work. Not meant for showing off, but getting the job done. He's all sinewy muscle and length, including...

"You should really stop staring at my cock like you want to eat it." Davahn's voice is so low that it's almost a growl, and when I look back up at his face, his jaw is so tight it looks painful.

Not so sassy now, hmm?

Mustering every bit of sexy and confidence that I can, I bat my eyelashes at him as I start sauntering towards him, slowly closing the yard long gap between us, "Why not?"

The dark elf groans from deep in his chest, "Or I'm going to push you down to your knees and shove it down that pretty little throat of yours."

"Hmm," I scan the ground quickly before leaning over to pick up my dirty skirt, dropping it on the ground in front of him before sinking onto my knees, relishing the look of hunger on his face as I stare up at him, "... there won't be any need for that."

As delicately as I can, I take his cock in my grasp, running feather light strokes from the base, to the tip, and back down again. Davahn lets out a long, shaky breath as I playfully lick at the slit of his head, moving the tip of my tongue over it in small circles. I feel his hand entangle in my still wet hair, pushing on the back of my head gently, but with enough force to let me know how bad he wants it. Holding him by his base with one hand, I lay my tongue flat against the center of his balls before slowly dragging it up his shaft. Davahn is holding his breath as his grip on my hair gets so tight it almost hurts, a guttural moan rewarding me when I finally suck his head into my mouth, rolling my tongue around it sloppily and greedily as I pump his shaft with my hand.

"Fuck, baby."

Davahn's hips buck slightly against me, and I pull him out of my mouth briefly to look him in the eyes while I stroke him and say, "Yes, daddy?"

His mouth drops open silently as I take him back into my mouth, slowly making my way down his long shaft as I take him deeper into my throat. Davahn lets out a pained gasp when my nose finally reaches his pubic hair, and I smile inwardly as I keep his cock warm for several moments before pulling my head slowly back as I suck hard, an animalistic groan sounding out from above me when he falls out of my mouth with an audible pop.

"Is that how you like it?" My voice is low and raspy from having all of him in my throat, my hand starting to pump his shaft faster as his hips continue to buck against me.

Practically growling at me, Davahn entangles his fingers into my hair on either side of my head, "Open." His eyes are dark and predatory as they gaze down into mine, and the tingling between my legs has me dropping my mouth open without thought. "Good girl. Now fucking take it." Keeping his grip on my head, he slips his cock back into my mouth, slowly sinking it back down my throat. Davahn groans once I've taken him fully again, grinding against my face before pulling out and sinking back in slightly faster this time. Never breaking eye contact with me, he begins fucking my throat like that, his breathing coming out more and more labored as his thrusts become harder, faster, and more erratic. "Gods, that's good." He sighs under his breath as I start to make gagging noises from getting my throat fucked, but he only goes harder, his balls smacking against my chin as they begin to swell.

"Oh, fuck that's too good." My dark elf assassin moans as he grabs me by the back of my head, pulling me towards him hard to meet each of his thrusts. He finally breaks eye contact with me, his eyes scrunching shut and his brows pulling together as his mouth falls open into a silent, 'Oh.' His breath starts coming out in jagged bursts after several moments, and as he thrusts into my throat one last time, holding me down on his length as his body shudders, he moans out, "Fucking take it, baby." I moan around his cock as I feel his cum going directly down my throat, warming me from the inside. He lets out a harsh breath with each stream of his seed before slowly pulling his cock out of my mouth, and I suck his head as hard as I can before it pops out of my mouth.

I slowly rise to my feet, looking up at him through teasing, lust-filled eyes and whispering, "Time for bed-bed now."

Davahn chuckles darkly at that, pressing his mouth against mine roughly before I pull away and start getting dressed.

...

The ceiling of the cave only comes up to my waist, and as I squat down on my hands and knees to crawl inside, Davahn lets out a long, low whistle.

"Oh, bite me." I quip back at him, trying to sweep away as much dirt as possible from my cramped spot.

Davahn drops into a squat and winks at me from the entrance of the cave, "Was that an invitation?"

Damn, why does he have to be that gorgeous to look at?

I clear my throat and choose to ignore him as he does his own awkward crawl into our little hole for the night, placing his bag next to me before lying on his back and using it as a pillow.

"Come here." He motions his hand in a come hither motion, which reminds me of the very scene I'm trying not to think about.

"I'm fine, really."

He sighs, "Love, I just had my face buried between your lovely legs not all that long ago, and now you've had my cock down your throat. Don't tell me you're feeling shy at the idea of using me as a pillow."

There's a moment of silence between us before I grumble out an unenthusiastic, "Fine." I do a little crawl to close the already short space between us, avoiding eye contact before nuzzling my head against his chest, his arm wrapping around my back as he takes a deep breath.

"Gods, just the smell of you has my cock hard again." I instantly jerk upwards, but he catches me by the back of the head before I ram it into the ceiling. Big surprise: he thinks it's amusing, "Relax, I'm just fucking with you."

"Uh-huh."

"Well, I meant it, but I'm going to be a good little elf and let you sleep. Assassin's honor."

I snort and roll my eyes at him before returning my head to where it was, listening to his steady heartbeat and letting it lull me to sleep.

12