My Assistant Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, after that initial experience, you didn't have any problems with sharing?" Evan asked.

"No," Norma replied. "I was surprised at the number of Gerald's friends, rich, privileged people, who were into the same thing. It became a regular part of our lives, once, twice a week."

"Did you also interact sexually with other women?" Evan asked.

"Not at first," Norma replied. "Then one night Gerald wanted me to have sex with the other woman. I hadn't really considered anything like that, so I told him that I would if he would. Little did I know that Gerald had long ago crossed that bridge. He and the other man got into a 69, sucking each other's cocks. I was absolutely blown away. Gerald was so manly, so alpha male. When I realized that the guy he was sucking was cumming in his mouth, I came like crazy. When they finally finished sucking each other off, he told me that it was my turn. So I got in a 69 with the other woman."

"How was that?" Evan asked.

"Heavenly," Norma replied with a laugh. "I was actually angry with myself afterwards for not having gone there sooner. After that, I never turned down the chance to eat another woman's pussy."

"Even if it was full of cum?" Evan asked.

"Especially if it was full of cum," Norma laughed. "I'm a serious foody, but there's nothing I like eating more than cum, men's first, then a woman's."

"Obviously you had a son," Evan said. "Your relationship continued. Was that ever a problem?"

"Well, we took great pains to keep it from him," Norma explained. "We didn't want to influence him one way or the other. We wanted him to grow up normally and make his own decisions about what kind of a sexual life he would have. We understood all too well the possible ramifications of being outed as swingers, much less bisexual swingers."

"Yet you say that you have a sexual relationship with your son," Evan said. "How did that come about?"

"Purely by accident," Norma replied. "He came home from university a day earlier than we had expected and walked in on us with another couple. The cat was out of the metaphorical bag. We had a long talk with him, explained how we felt, what we were doing, answered all of his questions. We also stopped trying to hide our activities from him. He would happen to walk in on us more and more when he was home. We never discouraged him, never encouraged him, just let him do what he wanted, which was usually to just sit and watch."

"Then one time the other woman asked him if he'd like to join in," Norma said, sighing. "I don't know why we didn't expect that to eventually happen, but we were a bit shocked, especially when he said yes. Gerald and I talked about it afterwards and decided that he was an adult, capable of making his own decisions. He was getting top marks in school, so we knew he had the innate intelligence to think and reason. We also felt a bit of pride in seeing our son interact sexually with others. He had a nice cock, he was a considerate lover, and the friends who didn't mind including him also liked him."

"This had been going on for perhaps half a year from time to time," Norma continued. "Then one time, I still cannot say why, when the woman who had just fucked him rose up off of his cock, I just leaned over and sucked on it, tasting her pussy and his cum. I was surprised and impressed when he got hard in my mouth and I sucked him until he came, enjoying my own son's cum for the first time."

"Paul, how did all of this happen from your perspective?" Evan asked.

"Well, to begin with, I had an extremely happy, privileged childhood," Paul replied. "My parents never failed to show me love, to let me know how much they loved me. They were always supportive of whatever I wanted to do. I had no idea about their sex lives. I was a fairly normal person in that regard. I had had sex for the first time while I was still in high school, shortly after my 18th birthday. I never really had a girlfriend, but had lots of girl friends, if you know what I mean. Playing the field seemed to work for me. I was more focused on school and getting my law degree before I was going to think about the whole family thing for myself."

"One time I was able to leave a day early to go home for a break," Paul continued. "I didn't think to let them know, just showed up. I heard them in the living room and headed that way, only to stop in shock and amazement at the doorway. Mom was on her back next to another woman, some strange man fucking her while my dad was fucking the other woman."

"I was totally blown away," Paul continued, shaking his head. "I had never imagined that my parents were like that. They were rich, prominent socialites. I sort of hid behind the doorway, watching them. Pretty quickly it was obvious that my dad was cumming, the other man, too. I could see the cum seeping from around their cocks. When the man fucking mom pulled his cock out of her pussy, I saw it for the first time, long pussy lips gaping open, cum running from her hole. My cock got hard and I remember feeling a bit ashamed that I was getting excited by looking at my own mother."

"Then it got totally crazy as far as I was concerned. Mom and the other woman got in a 69, eating each other's cum-filled pussies, while my dad and the other man did the same, sucking each other's cocks. I must have made a noise, because my mom looked up from the other woman's pussy and saw me in the doorway. I'll never forget the look on her face when she saw me. They quickly stopped and the other couple dressed and left. Then mom and dad talked to me, explaining things."

"How did you feel about what they told you?" Evan asked.

"Confused more than anything," Paul admitted. "I mean, I was brought up thinking that marriage was monogamous. The fact that they were both clearly bisexual was so far off the charts that I still hadn't processed that. After that, I'd walk in on them when they were entertaining from time to time and I'd watch them. They had made me aware that they weren't ashamed of what they were doing and that I was free to watch if I happened to be there."

"How did you like that?" Evan asked.

"It was still strange to me that they'd fuck other people, especially right in front of each other, but I also found it hot, exciting, watching people have sex. The fact that they were my parents only made it strange, but it didn't diminish how much of a turn-on it was. I thought my mom's pussy was really exciting. I'd never seen pussy lips like hers, long, fluttery, and she seemed to cum at the drop of a pin. Dad was an incredible stud. I never saw him without an erection, no matter how many times he'd cum."

"Then one time the woman invited me to join them," Paul said, smiling. "I remember my mom's eyes getting big, but she didn't say anything, just smiled at me. So I joined them."

"What was that like?" Evan asked.

"A little embarrassing the first time," Paul admitted with a laugh. "I mean, undressing in front of my parents, especially my mom, was, well, weird as all hell. But it was also the most incredible sexual experience of my life, fucking that woman, eating her pussy in a 69 afterwards, her husband and my parents watching. After that, whenever I'd happen to walk in on them, I'd join in."

"Then one time I had just been fucked by this woman and she was getting off of my cock," Paul continued. "I almost fainted in shock when my mom began sucking on my cock, right out of the other woman's pussy after I'd cum in her. I'd never recovered so fast in my life," he laughed. "I mean, I got hard, really hard. Everyone was watching as she sucked my cock, then I was blowing a load into her mouth. She totally sucked me off. God, it was amazing."

"No problems for you that your mother had sucked your cock?" Evan asked.

"I wish I could say yes, but no, I didn't have a problem with it, especially not with my dad right there watching," Paul replied. "And also the fact that she sucked my cock better than anyone had ever sucked it."

"Gerald and I agreed that we would allow Paul any degree of interaction with us that he wanted," Norma jumped in. "We started deliberately planning evenings with like-minded friends whenever we knew that Paul would be coming home from school, which started happening far more frequently."

"And you continued sucking his cock?" Evan asked.

"Every chance I got," Norma replied, smiling. "It was a real turn-on for me to suck my own son's cock. Besides, he has delicious cum and that's my manna."

"What happened after that, Paul?" Evan asked.

"One time I was eating the pussy of the woman who was visiting," Paul explained. "She was sitting on my face. I felt a hand on my cock and figured that my mom was going to suck it, then I felt a pussy sliding down onto it. When the woman got off of my face, I was staring at my mom smiling down at me as she fucked me. God, her pussy felt so good. I came so hard that it hurt, then she sucked me clean. After that, I fucked her every chance that I got."

"Always with other couples in the mix?" Evan asked.

"For the next couple of months, yes," Paul replied. "Then one time I walked in on them fucking by the pool, just them. They saw me and invited me to join them. Mom told me that she loved having two cocks at the same time, something that I had seen her do many times. So my dad and I double-teamed her, fucking her and getting our cocks sucked, trading places."

"Did you ever fuck your mother without your father present?" Evan asked.

"No," Paul replied emphatically. "I understood that this was something that they did together. As odd as it might sound, I would never have disrespected him, or them, by doing something like that. It became our thing, a family thing. We'd have dinner, watch some TV, then fuck. Sometimes they'd invite me to spend the night in their bed. It was great."

"Did you ever indulge in bisexuality, do anything with men?" Evan asked.

"Eventually, yes, it happened," Paul admitted. "I had seen my father suck cock a lot. It looked like he was good at it, too," he said, smiling at his mother.

"I never heard anyone complain," Norma said with a laugh.

"I'd also seen him fuck other men in the ass and get fucked in the ass," Paul continued. "That was the weirdest thing to get used to. Seeing my mom with other women wasn't hard at all. Every guy dreams of watching women together. Seeing my mom eat another woman's pussy always turned me on incredibly, especially when she'd do it after I had fucked the woman and cum in her."

"And you ate your mother's pussy?" Evan asked.

"Every chance I got," Paul laughed. "She had the sweetest pussy and I just loved sucking on her long pussy lips."

"And if she was full of cum?" Evan asked.

"The first time that happened, it was my own cum," Paul replied. "I had eaten her while she sat on my face, then she rode me cowgirl. After I came, she surprised me by crawling up my body and just kneeling over my face, her pussy spread open, my cum running from her. I was almost in a panic when she just sat on my mouth."

"But you ate her pussy anyway?" Evan asked.

"Yeah," Paul admitted, nodding. "It wasn't as bad as my mind thought it would be and I was getting to eat her pussy, probably my favorite thing in the whole world to do."

"Did you progress to eating her pussy after someone else had cum in her?" Evan asked.

"Yes, and the first time it was my dad," Paul replied. "Mom and I were in a 69 and I was on the bottom. Dad was fucking her at the same time. We'd done that a few times and I had gotten used to being so close to his cock, not freaking out when I'd accidentally bump into it or touch it with my tongue while I tried to lick her pussy. Usually, mom would just climb off of me after he'd cum, but this time she didn't. He pulled his cock out of her and she just dropped her pussy onto my mouth. I was a bit freaked out, but I didn't have time for that, so much cum was running into my mouth. So I just ate her pussy. When she finally got off of me, I realized that it hadn't really been all that different from eating her after I'd cum in her."

"And other men, how did that start?" Evan asked.

"The same way," Paul replied. "I was on the bottom in a 69 with mom and dad was fucking her. When he came, he pulled his cock from her pussy, but instead of pulling away, he let it fall into my mouth which was open, as I was getting ready to eat her pussy. I was surprised, but also not so surprised. It was a strange sensation, a cock in my mouth, but for some reason, it didn't freak me out the way I was freaked out the first time I ate her pussy full of someone else's cum. I had seen my dad suck enough cocks to know that there was nothing wrong with it, so I tried to do it, actively suck his cock."

"Did you enjoy it?" Evan asked.

"I did, but that had as much to do with the fact that I was cumming in my mom's mouth at the same time," Paul explained. "I spent the night with them in their bed that night. At one point, mom was sitting on my face, her pussy full of dad's cum, and I felt my cock enveloped by a mouth, his. And he could really suck cock, not as good as mom, but better than a lot of the girls who had sucked my cock. In the morning, mom wanted to see us in a 69 sucking each other's cocks, so we did. I actually liked it. The sensation of a cock in my mouth was interesting and I loved the feeling when it came, getting a bit bigger, then pulsing and cum shooting from the end. After that, it happened more and more, also with their friends. It was all good."

"And did you eventually get to the point where you'd have anal sex with other men?" Evan asked.

"Yes," Paul replied, "though the first time wasn't with my dad. They had friends over and we had all been fucking. They were impressed when they saw me suck my dad's cock clean after he had fucked the other woman and her husband asked me if he could fuck me in the ass. I told him that I had never done anything like that and he assured me that he'd make it enjoyable for me. I had fucked plenty of girls in the ass, even my mom, so I knew that it was an enjoyable experience for the receiver. I figured I had come that far, that I might as well complete the journey and agreed. He was gentle and made it a pleasant experience. I actually came as he was fucking me. When he finished, my dad fucked me. After that, it was all good. It didn't matter to me who I was fucking or sucking or who sucked or fucked me."

"What happened after that?" Evan asked.

"My dad died," Paul replied somberly. "It was totally unexpected. He was eating mom's pussy and another woman was riding his cock while I was fucking her in the ass. I could feel dad cumming and he was groaning, then suddenly he just stopped, collapsed. It turned out that he had had a stroke, right in the middle of his orgasm. I was pretty devastated, thinking that it was my fault somehow, but mom - she was really broken up - kept assuring me that he had died doing what he loved the most, having sex, with us. Mom and I would cry ourselves to sleep at night, holding each other. We didn't have sex, just slept together."

"I was devastated," Norma said, her face ashen as she remembered. "Gerald was my dream man, my partner in every way possible, and suddenly he was gone. The only consolation I had was that he had died doing what he loved the most. I was very worried about Paul. I could feel that he blamed himself, even though he never said so."

"Did you continue having sex together or with other couples?" Evan asked.

"No, I stopped swinging altogether," Norma replied, shaking her head. "I just couldn't bring myself to do it without Gerald, even though I'm sure that he would have wanted me to."

"And now?" Evan asked.

"Since you approached us with Sex Today, my sexual dormancy seemed to recede," Norma replied. "I've finally come to terms with everything and Paul and I can enjoy each other again, which we do," she said, smiling at her son.

"How did you react to the sudden cessation of sex with your mother, Paul?" Evan asked.

"I didn't even think about it," Paul replied. "It had always been a family thing and now we didn't have our family. I had plenty of women who were more than happy to have sex with me. My only concern was mom, taking care of her, making sure that she was okay. What had been, had been and it had been good, great. I had grown as a person. I finished my law degree and joined The Adult Channel as legal counsel."

"And now?" Evan asked.

"And now we can have sex together again, thanks to you and Lily," Paul said. "We often talk about dad while we're fucking. It almost makes it seem like he's there with us."

"And are you going to have sex now, for the cameras?" Evan asked.

"I thought you'd never ask," Norma said with a laugh.

The scene shifted to the poolside mattress, Paul and Norma naked, her hand wrapped around the shaft of his hard cock while he bent over to suck on her hard nipples. They sank down onto the mattress, Paul on top of his mother, her legs trapped beneath his arms as he spread her pussy open, her long pussy lips glistening with her wetness. Paul's cock disappeared into his mother's mouth at the same time that he glued his mouth to his mother's pussy, slurping at the juices which filled her.

After several minutes, Paul reversed himself, slowly sinking his cock into his mother's pussy. Norma's arms were around her son's neck as he slowly began to fuck her, her pussy lips clinging to his cock each time he pulled back. After several minutes, Paul pushed up and back so that he was kneeling, his cock still buried in his mother's pussy, her ankles in his hands spread wide apart. As they watched, Paul groaned, the head of his cock in his mother's pussy, cum oozing from around it as he filled her. At the last moment, he pulled his still-spurting cock from her pussy and finished by covering her pussy in cum.

Sitting back and admiring his handiwork, Paul reversed himself, once again in a 69 with his mother, his gooey cock disappearing into her mouth as he began to loudly slurp at the cum cocktail covering and filling her long-lipped pussy, not stopping until she was glistening pink and clean.

"That looked really good," Evan said, appearing in the shot, naked, his big cock sticking out in front of him as he covered Norma's body with his own, lowering his face to hers in a kiss, a deep kiss, their tongues visibly dueling, while at the same time Lily did the same to Paul, crawling onto his body, her big breasts mashing against his chest as she kissed him, her knees on either side of his hips, her ass and pussy pointing at the camera, her long pussy lips spread wide open, displaying the wetness of her pussy, her big fat clit appearing to throb.

As though choreographed, both Evan and Lily reversed themselves into a 69, Lily inhaling Paul's cock while plastering her pussy on his mouth, while Evan did the same with Norma, his tongue disappearing between her spread pussy lips and into her. They continued for several minutes, both women obviously cumming several times before once again reversing themselves, Lily lowering her pussy onto Paul's cock while Evan sank his into Norma's pussy, her legs up on his shoulders.

Groaning as they came, one after the other, Lily lifted herself off of Paul's cock and crawled over to lay atop Norma in a 69, planting her cum-filled pussy on her mouth as she lowered her tongue into Norma's cummy quim, while at the same time Paul and Evan lay on their sides in a 69, sucking each other's cocks. When Lily finally lifted her face from Norma's now sparkling pussy and rolled off of her, they both watched Evan and Paul, their arms around each other as the two men groaned, holding each other's cocks so that it was obvious to see that they were both cumming, then finishing sucking each other off before sitting up, the four of them smiling into the camera.