All Comments on 'My Aunt Drew Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A real tender , loving coming of age story. Good character development with love and understanding. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!

5 Stars

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

A very promising start, so far.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I'm so looking forward to the next chapters of this story. Love the story and the settings, This takes place in a time I'm very familiar with and can relate to. Women weren't like you find now days, except for Hollywood. They had just what they needed to be sexy without being over the top. Thanks

HamsterHamsterover 1 year ago

Liked the story but the 1943 Plymouth (Page 1) had me scratching my head. All auto civilian production was ceased in January, 1942 and did not resume until 1946. According to the sources I found, only about 160 1942 Plymouths were sold. Very rare and very valuable to collectors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a beautiful love story. It reminds me so much of my wife's aunt. Please keep going with this story. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

What a wonderful period piece. I loved the Korean vet being included. We tend to forget that PTSD has been with us for centuries, and made worse in modern warfare, particularly in asymmetrical situations like Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You were right in that there were a few grammar errors. Fortunately, you didn't put in anything abusive or stupid such as "like a pro" or "pre-cum". It was a very good read. I'm looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderful

and some education, early on you wrote that she had "flora and fauna". Fauna is animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprisingly enjoyable. As a male I usually look for and enjoy a more physical type story but something drew me to read your story and it was very well received. I am disappointed I may never see and read part's 2 & 3 but this is a very good stand alone story. Congratulation and continued success :)

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

What a Christmas present! Thank you and It sounds like part 2 will be out before Christmas also.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First Class.

Keep them coming I look forwardto reading them

But please get part 2 in print ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story, thank you for this. Brilliant scene setting and very easy to read.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69over 1 year ago

Very good story...AL

mr6x5mr6x5over 1 year ago

Really looking forward to the next chapter..

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

The beginning of this story has so much sadness in it.

But it is still a great read.

Then when Roy goes to live with Drew the story sorta becomes comical and fun to read.

I know well the 49 Ford business coupe so the discovery of it in a shed was exciting for me.

The story from there was really fun and rather exciting to read.

Now the adult portion begins.

This should be great fun !

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Nice start to an interesting story. I’m wondering what happens in the time after their first hookup. 1964 isn’t far from the Vietnam war, and Roy is about the right age for the draft.

I’m surprised that there’s no mention of family problems when Drew’s sister married Roy’s father. That’s a good reason for a family rift, I’m surprised that Drew’s tailspin didn’t begin earlier.

Damn, that Roy is as clueless as it gets!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I agree with a lot of your commentators it is a nice story with a bit more meat to it that interests me, other than just straight sex. Lovely, looking forward to the next part.

AdenzenoAdenzenoover 1 year ago

Nicely done!👍👍

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Wow! Off to a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is another excellent story from a very talented writer. I will go back over them all to read the ones I have overlooked and reread those I haven't. I thought someone would catch the year on the Plymouth. My mother drove a '48 and that was still special so soon after the war. I owned two '49 Fords and a '50 all bought with high milage and excellent cars. I have always thought they were special. That was a nice touch.

A five of course. Thank you.

linnearlinnearover 1 year ago

So good, you are amazing at setting the story and the characters for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're a great storyteller. I like the flow. You just didn't have them jump into bed fucking one another's brains out.

I like that Drew came out and didn't beat around the brush and told him that she was a woman and had needs of a woman. Roy is grown man and was able to understand her and it looks like they will get together.

Can wait to read part 2.

I hope that they can both sustain their relationship after she finds out that she is pregnant with Roy baby. I'm a one-woman man. If I'm in love with a woman she then is my woman, and I am her man. I would hope that she would want a child that we both created.

Let's see how this end.

Wxyz618Wxyz618over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the setting. I like your style of writing. Reminded me of my childhood. Ready for some wild sex in part 2.

KitschshamanKitschshaman9 months ago

one of the best stories I've read in a long time ... well done, very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous