My Aunt Drew Pt. 02

Story Info
Roy and Drew get much closer, Drew becomes pregnant.
12.7k words
4.75
31.3k
56

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,964 Followers

I've had many emails asking that I post part two before Christmas. I normally post multiple part stories a week apart but since I'll be gone to see the kids and grands over the holidays I've decided to post part two now. Hopefully it will be online by Christmas.

Thanks for the encouraging comments and high scores for part one. It has amassed over 36,000 views and added over 50 followers in the two days since it posted. I stand in awe.

Lots of sex in part two. The story also adds a new aspect about mid-way through this chapter. Roy meets someone closer to his age that he's interested in. He and Drew deal with it accordingly, although their incestuous relationship doesn't end completely until part three.

My Aunt Drew part two

As she walked she let the top fall to the floor. Turning she said, "Get that shirt off." I watched her shimmy the bottoms to her ankles, stepping out of them as she entered the bedroom. Looking at me she said, "The bottoms to."

Standing in front of me as I turned into her room was a goddess of sexuality. At least to me she was. Clad in a pair of bright red nylon bikini panties, the very ones I had dumped a load in the week before. I was wearing plain white briefs that barely contained my aching cock, the head was threatening to push past the elastic waistband. There were a few hairs poking out the leg openings of her panties, the dark brown strands against her pale skin made my cock jump.

Taking my hand she pulled me closer. "First things first. You need to know how to kiss. It needs to start soft and tender. Like this."

We kissed for what seemed like the longest time when she pulled back. "That was good, it was like our lips melted together. You're a natural Roy, just make sure you keep your lips soft and inviting. As for now, it's time to let passion take over and learn how to French."

I'm not sure why but I seemed to know what to do when I felt her soft warm tongue gently swipe across my lips. I wasn't grossed out by the fact that her spit was being mingled with mine, in fact, it felt natural to be kissing that way. With her near naked body plastered tight to mine she gently pushed her hips forward. I could feel her pussy mound through the cloth, I was almost ready to cum in my underwear.

Breaking our kiss she pulled back. "You're ready to explode aren't you my young stud." I nodded furiously. "Then stand in front of me when I sit on the bed."

With her hands on the waistband of my underwear she slowly pulled outward and down, my cock was twitching, throbbing, wanting to explode. With the undies at my ankles her hands went behind grabbing my ass cheeks. The pre-ejaculate fluid also referred to as precum was abundant and running down my cock. I was always intrigued by this fluid when I masturbated, seeming to appear on its own with me having no control over it. I would later learn in life it was something that happened with male arousal, it was typically clear and contained no sperm. I was beyond excited, breathing hard, not sure what to do, I certainly didn't expect what happened next. She pulled my body forward and licked the full length of my cock, getting rid of any precum in the process. Kissing the blood engorged head she looked up with a smile.

"Nice cock Roy, I love a thick cut cock. It's not so long it will hurt, but certainly long enough to fill me. And look, I can barely get my fingers around it, I'm going to love having this in me when the time comes. For tonight we'll take care of things a different way. I want you to stand strong and not go weak in the knees. Okay?"

"I will. What are you gonna do?"

She smiled, winked and said, "This." As she slowly wrapped her warm lips around the head of my dick before pulling back.

"You'll cum quick Roy. That's okay, just let it fly, I'll take care of everything."

As my dick slowly disappeared into the depths of her mouth I could feel what she had warned me about. My knees were beginning to weaken, my body was shaking slightly, my fingers were laced in her hair, I could feel the fires burning from head to toe. Slowly bobbing her head she softly cupped my balls running her fingertips across them. What a feeling, what a wonderful feeling. In mere minutes was ready to cum and she knew it.

Softly she began to hum, "mmm-hmm, mmm-hmm." Moving my hands to the sides of her head I held on for dear life. My legs were stiff as posts, I wanted to ram every inch down her throat, thankfully her hand was wrapped around the base stopping me from doing such. With her lips tightly sealed around the head I felt stream after stream of jizz leave my cock. Each time my balls would contract she would gulp what was in her mouth and ready herself for the next. Listening to her gulping was as erotic as the initial blow job in and of itself. She continued to suck gently as I softened, when I had nothing left she pulled off with a loud POP and smiled at me.

"Oh my God Roy. You damned near drown me. How long have you been holding all that cum? Did it take the edge off?"

I was so light headed and woozy I nearly couldn't speak, "Oh my gosh. That was wonderful. I never knew a blow job could be so wonderful."

Patting the fronts of my thighs she informed me, "We aren't done though, there's another part of tonight's lesson. When I lay back I want you to take my panties off. You can kiss my pussy if you want as you lower them."

I hooked my thumbs on the elastic and began to pull them down, with her hips lifted I cleared her thick curly bush and did as she instructed. My nose tickled as I kissed in the middle of all that silky hair. With her panties off she told me to kneel between her legs. I stared at the treat before me, I didn't know it was a treat at that point, but within the next fifteen minutes I would. Her bush wasn't big per se, but it sure was thick with a narrow line of hair alongside the labia. With her hands in my hair she pulled me forward.

"Smell me Roy. See what a pussy on fire smells like. See how I'm slick and wet along the pussy lips? Those are called labia. I'm going to put your mouth on my pussy, that's called the vulva. I want you to lick from the bottom to top, drink in my juices."

As she lay back she pulled my face between her legs, the scent made my cock harden again. It was a mixture of her natural muskiness and a slight scent of perfume. With hands in my hair she pulled me forward instructing me along the way.

"Kiss along the insides of my thighs, up higher by my pussy. Mm-hmm, good boy. Now kiss my pussy and lick like I told you. Yes, yes, very good. Now back to the bottom but make your tongue stiff. Okay, push it inside, part the lips and lick to the top. Stop there, do you feel that marble size bump? That's my clit. Lick around it in a small circle, now suck it hard."

When I did that her body tensed and she let out a shriek. I had no idea what had occurred and stopped. With a handful of my hair she barked.

"No, don't stop. Keep licking and sucking just like that. Ohh, oh, right there Roy, lick right there and don't stop."

I was licking like a kitten at a bowl of warm milk, my jaws were beginning to ache, my stiff tongue was doing the same and I damned near couldn't breathe. She suddenly stiffened, her legs clamped to my head, one hand held me tight to her crotch while the other hand grabbed her left tit. Lifting her pelvis upward against my mouth a long loud moan flowed from deep within. Her hips were bucking, her tummy convulsing, and her body seemed to quiver. I was about to try escaping when she gently pushed my face back to her pussy.

"Lick gently, just a little longer."

I did as instructed, her hips would buck and spasm every ten or fifteen seconds until she pushed me away.

"No more, no more. Oh God that was good. You're a quick learner stud. Mmm, I see that cock is still hard. I was going to make this lesson number two but why wait? Let me get in the middle of the bed, now kneel between my legs. Move the head up and down my slit a few times to make you wet like I am."

She then reached between us and grabbed my cock, putting it against her pussy she whispered, "push."

I pushed hard at first until I felt whatever was holding me back relax. Victory, the head of my cock was in a pussy. Her hands were on my hips holding me in place. After a few seconds she gently coaxed me to go deeper, pulling and pushing with her hands, within seven or eight strokes her hands went to my ass, pulling me in as she grunted.

"All of it, I want all of it."

My head swooned feeling the head slowly push open the vaginal walls only to have them hug the shaft of my cock tightly. It was so warm, so smooth, so inviting, I was convinced her vagina was literally sucking me deeper inside. As my pelvis made contact with hers, she said softly.

"Oh fuck. So big, so deep. My pussy loves this. It's been so long since I had a man inside me, go slow at first, I'll let you know when I need it harder."

I wondered where the no cussing rule had gone, for about a nano second, then put my hips in gear and began to rock back and forth. With our rhythm slow and controlled she began to lift her hips into my thrusts, at the same time she lifted her knees using her feet on the mattress to push against me harder. It was as if I was in a saddle she didn't want me to fall out of. Not wanting my weight on her chest I had my arms extended, she raised her head and looked between us as we continued to make love.

"Look down, see that meat sliding in and out of my pussy. You're learning quickly and doing good. Okay, give me all you've got left, fuck her hard."

As her head flopped back onto the pillow I picked up the pace and thrust, I was fucking her as hard and fast as I could. Sweat was rolling down my chest, dripping from my forehead, I was breathing like a marathon runner, my balls were beginning to burn, I needed to cum. Just then she grabbed my shoulders, arched her back and yelled.

"Cum, cum in me. Yes. Oh yes, oh my god I can feel it."

Her body went limp as I unloaded deep inside her. Each time my cock pulsed I could feel her pussy squeeze, it was almost like she was milking the sperm from me. I was on raised arms looking down at her lovely breasts rising and falling with each breath. Her eyes lazily opened and a smile crossed her lips, placing her hands on either side of my face she spoke softly.

"That was good Roy, very good. You have a lot to learn, but you're a good student."

When I lay next to her she snuggled in tight with her back to me and reached for my hand, putting it on her breast. Then promptly fell asleep, I must have followed suit because when I woke it was 3AM and she wasn't in bed. I found her in the bathtub soaking. Beckoning me to join I slid in with my back to her front. She kissed my neck a few times and then laid her head back.

With a sigh she spoke, "I would love to do more this morning but my kitty is pretty sore. Nothing like your big tool has been inside me for years. I'm going to want more, but not today, maybe tomorrow."

I turned around and sat so my back was against the other end with us facing one another.

"How does this work Drew? I'm your nephew. Isn't what we just did incest?"

Without any expression she spoke. "Technically, yes, it's incest. Do you want us to stop?" I shook my head. "Neither do I Roy. If you're smart enough to keep this between us and not act like a horny teenager when we're working this can last as long as we want it to. Come down here and wash my body, but not between my legs."

I had a question, "By the way, what happened to the no cussing rule?"

She laughed, "When we're in the throes of passion with your tongue on my pussy, your cock in my mouth, or your dick buried inside me, the rules don't apply."

As the water started to cool we quickly washed and went to our separate bedrooms, as I walked away she told me, "As soon as you have clean underwear on come to bed with me."

When I walked into her room the covers were turned back in a gesture indicating I should crawl in next to her. She was wearing the pajama top and a pair of black waist high panties. When I told her I liked her panties she took hold of my shoulder making me look at her.

"That's another thing stud. Don't be jacking off in my panties anymore. Got it? If you need to cum tell me and I'll take care of it. No more dried cum in my panties from jacking off, I want it all inside me. Got it?"

I nodded, "I think I'm in love with you Drew." I blurted out.

She chuckled, "I'm sure you do, and in a way, we do love each other, just not in the way it needs to be for a lifetime together. Someday you'll meet the girl you want to hold forever, and that will be fine. Until then, let's hold onto each other as long as possible. You're nowhere finished with your lessons young man."

The next few weeks were exciting to say the least. We worked hard during the day and most nights she called for cock, who was I to turn down her requests? The first night I'd brought pleasure to her from behind I instantly fell in love with that position. I could hold onto her hips and pound as hard as possible against her soft ass cheeks. If she raised up I could see her tits swinging in the dresser mirror, what really sent me over the moon though was the way she would push back into my forward thrust. Our bodies would make a slapping sound when they met, she would let out little cries of passion with every stroke. When I reached the peek I would grab her hips and slam into her spewing every ounce of semen my body had available.

I was amazed at how limber she was the night we did it with her ankles on my shoulders. I was lying on top, her legs were alongside her body as we kissed. Her pussy was wide open and I fucked with every bit of stamina I possessed. Two nights later she called my name just before sleep had taken over. In the light from the hallway I could see her on the bed with pillows under her tummy and her ass raised. I found out later that was one of her favorite positions.

She let me sleep two nights before taking my hand right after supper leading me down the hall. It was the first time she rode me like a bucking bronc. I was enamored watching her tits sway moving back and forth. At times she would sit up straight and grind her pelvis as though working me in deeper. She would lean forward to put a nipple in my mouth, let me suck it hard and swap nipples. Not only did she move up and down my cock, she loved to rock with her clit on my pubic bone, the feelings for me always hurried along the explosion from within.

On weekends when we could sleep a bit later it wasn't unusual that she would call for cock two, or three times the same night. More than once she commented on how lucky she was to have a young man with stamina and so quick to reload. Had I been older I think she would have damn near killed me, youth was on my side.

I was convinced Consuelo knew what was going on but said nothing. From time to time she would look at me oddly, grin and go about her business. Our evening attire was changing along with our intimacy, I was sleeping in my bed but many a night it wasn't until after midnight that I left hers. I was down to wearing a sweatshirt or cotton shirt and pajama bottoms as we watched TV. She would be wearing a jammie top with no bra or panties, after I would sit she'd toss a blanket over us for warmth. I was not allowed to wear underwear once we were in for the night, nor did she wear panties.

I recall the night she sat on my face for the first time. On the couch, her holding onto the arm while leaning over me as I lapped up her sweet cunny juices. When she came her pelvis was pushing against my mouth, she was slumped over with elbows on the arm rest and my hands on her tits. My face was covered in cum, she had gushed like never before, however, it would not be the last time. When she lifted off I was so smeared with girl juice I went into the kitchen to wash my face. When I returned she kissed me with a frown.

"Next time don't wash so quickly. I like the taste of my pussy on your lips."

Such was our life for the next few months. It was already late spring, the annuals and hanging baskets had been planted in February and were doing well. With early spring weddings the orders for cut flowers were nonstop. The main greenhouse would open to the public in a few weeks, after that it would be chaos until fall. On an evening after supper I was sitting on the couch. Drew was in the middle of her cycle giving me a slow deep blow job to ease my aching balls. I was on the verge of a climax when the phone rang, I told her to ignore it, which she did for a moment. As it continued to ring she pulled off.

"I need to get that Roy. Something is telling me to take the call."

I sensed things weren't right considering the silence of a one-sided conversation. When she hung up she took a deep breath and exhaled. A tear rolled down one cheek as she sat next to me. I had my dick put away by that time.

"It's mom, your grandma, she's dead. Died early this morning in her sleep. The county home had my name and address as her contact upon death."

She grabbed a Kleenex and handed one to me as a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

"There's more to it Roy, I'm listed as the executor to her will. Actually both of us are with me as the primary. They want us to be there within a week. I'll need to talk with the crew, Consuelo, and the delivery guys in the morning. We can take my truck, that's a long haul and we don't know how reliable the '49 would be on a trip that far."

We sat on the couch for a long time without saying a word. I was holding her in my arms, we sniffled a little but that was it. She wanted me with her all night, as I slid into bed she reached for and took ahold of my dick, slowly stroking it. In a sultry voice she whispered.

"I need to take care of this. You were robbed."

I protested, "You don't need to, I'm okay."

Pulling my underwear down she sat up, completely naked. My dick was in her mouth in a flash, with me hard as steel she moved her leg over my midriff, lined up my cock with her vagina and sank all the way to my balls. With teeth clenched she hissed.

"You may be okay but I damned sure aint. I need to be fucked and fucked hard. She was a hardnosed unforgiving bitch and she isn't going to steal my happiness a second time. Give me everything you have."

She had already cum on top and on her side when I slapped her ass and told her.

"Hands and knees, ass in the air."

I drilled her with every ounce of energy that existed within. Sweat was pouring off me, our bodies were slapping, she was pushing back against me as hard as I was driving forward. I grabbed her hips, made one final push and arched my back as our bodies met in a final thrust. Her body was shivering and shaking as she let out a yell I hadn't heard before. Her next sentence definitely caught my attention.

"Cum in me, put a baby inside me."

After cleaning we lay in bed. It was time to ask. "What did you mean by put a baby in you?"

"This thing with mom hit me hard, I realize that I'm the last of my name. Sis kept her married name, the name you have, I took my maiden name back after Alvin passed, there's no male with my last name. I want you to give me a baby Roy. I want your baby growing inside me, my belly getting bigger with every month, my tits to be full of milk. I want a baby."

My mind was a whirlwind, "But what will you tell people? We don't really talk about it, but they know we're related."

She was quiet a few minutes and spoke while looking at me in the faint moonlight filtering through the windows.

"They know we're related, yes, but they also know I periodically go to conferences and product shows by myself. As soon as I'm pregnant I'll go away for a weekend. Then when I start to show I'll tell everybody that I slept with a guy at the conference. Babies come a month early all the time, they'll never know. I've thought this out Roy, I want a baby, your baby. I've always wanted a family, now I can see that dream come true."

R410a
R410a
2,964 Followers