My Aunt Drew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We set out three days later, the drive to our hometown, or should I say what used to be our hometown was quiet. She sat next to me with her arm on the back of the seat, her hand would play in my hair occasionally. A few times she rubbed across my dick until it was hard and whispered.

"I want that tonight. I stopped taking the pill a few weeks back, it may take a few more days before all the residuals are gone, but practice won't hurt anything."

We stopped for the night halfway to our destination, had a leisurely supper, went to the room, relaxed a bit and then made love. Twice. The reading of the will two days later went without issue. Grandma's wishes had been to be cremated which was complete. When the ashes were given to us I heard Drew mutter, "I know exactly where these are going. I'll mix them in with the potting soil and start a new Christmas cactus. We didn't get along, but I'm not going to harbor bitterness. That plant will be a reminder to both of us."

Gram didn't have a lot by today's standards, a $50,000 life insurance policy, approximately $47,000 left from the sale of the store and her house in town and a clause that said her jewelry was to go to Drew. Drew and I drove away with checks totaling $83,000 after legal fees, funeral home fees and settling with the county home. We decided to put that money into a joint account when we returned. On the second day of our return trip she was beside me fondling with my zipper and belt. I finally asked.

"What are you trying to do?"

"I want your cock out, that's what I'm trying to do."

I moved around enough for her to get my pants and underwear below my knees and then asked.

"Okay, now what?"

She grinned, "Now this." As she took half of my cock into her soft, warm mouth. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open and the truck on the road as I erupted in her mouth. Not a drop escaped her lips, it was all in her belly. What neither of us knew was that there was already something growing inside her, our baby boy. Apparently residue from the pills had worn off faster than anticipated because two weeks later she missed her period. What a night, I thought she would fuck my young ass to death.

That Friday she told Consuelo to make extra food for the weekend because she was going to a conference and I would need meals. At the lunch break she told everyone that Connie would be in charge Saturday morning and that she would see everyone Monday. When her period didn't come the next month we knew for sure. Month by month her belly grew along with her libido. We were fucking daily and at times she was still horny enough that I would eat her.

I was mesmerized by the growth of her tummy, sitting together in the evenings I would have my hand on her tummy. Sometimes the baby would move which made it all the more intriguing. Her voracious appetite for cock slowed down as the new year approached. She had a sexy baby bump and her breasts had increased an entire size, I loved wrapping my hands around them as I sucked. Sex was on her hands and knees or her side most of the time, once in a while she'd be on top with her belly resting on mine as she rocked back and forth. I loved those times, her breasts cupped in my hands, her leaning over to put a nipple in my mouth teasing me. Letting me know that when the baby came they wouldn't be my play things anymore.

As far as the pregnancy was concerned everyone bought the story, including Consuelo. Drew convinced everyone that she had indeed gotten pregnant at the conference. With her due date a week away we made love in the main greenhouse amongst the potted plants and hanging baskets that had been planted just weeks prior. It was the first time we'd screwed in any of the greenhouses. She was bent over holding onto a bedding table while I slowly stroked her to an orgasm. We'd made slow easy love the morning she went into labor, birthing our son at 11:53 PM. She named him Al, not Alvin or Allen, just Al.

Our baby boy was growing like crazy but didn't always empty her breasts completely at the bedtime feeding. She loved those nights. She would straddle my lap, open her top and put a nipple in my mouth cooing the entire time it took me to empty both breasts. When Al was just eight months an interesting thing happened. With the Christmas season upon us Connie's oldest daughter started working at the greenhouses alongside her mother. I had never given a thought to liking a black girl until I saw her. In my mind she was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen.

Over the course of the next few weeks I began to be friends with Jackie. We would sit together and talk at lunch, I made it a point to walk through the potting area at least once a day. We closed early for Christmas Eve, as the shift was ending at noon Connie took me aside.

"What are your intentions with my daughter? I see the way you look at each other. I'd like to think you're both old enough to realize this is more than puppy love. So, Roy. What are your intentions?"

"Well ma'am." She stopped me cold.

"Don't call me ma'am. I'm not old lady Jameson who's been at the county clerk's office since Jesus was a child. Call me Connie just like you've always done."

"Okay, Connie. I like her a lot and I want to ask her out but I'm afraid she won't say yes, I chicken out every time I say I'm gonna do it."

She gently took my arm, "Just do it Roy, that girl thinks you're the best thing since sliced bread. A word of warning though. California wasn't good to her, if you break her heart, I will make sure you never have children."

I wanted to laugh and say it was too late but wisely kept my mouth shut. Watching Jackie catch up with her mom she looked back, smiled at me and waved. My heart was pounding so hard I nearly couldn't breathe. Not only did I have my Aunt Drew and our baby boy to love, there would now be someone close to my age who might love me as well. In the house Drew had just put Al down, having weaned him shortly after Thanksgiving he was now on mushed up table food and milk. After hanging my coat she walked over and gave me a peck on the lips.

"You kind of like her don't you? She sure is a cute thing."

I acted ignorant, "Who? Who are you talking about?"

Laughing she slapped my arm, "Jackie. That's who. I see the way you two are with each other, it's sweet and innocent. You should ask her out."

I was mentally treading water wondering what to say or do. "Yeah, we get along good, she's fun to be around."

Drew chuckled, "Cute to. Back to what I said, you should ask her out."

"But what about you and little Al? Won't you be upset if I'm with another girl?"

Motioning toward a kitchen chair she said, "Sit down Roy, we need to talk. You have a birthday coming up in a few months, you'll be 22 and I'm going to be 37 on my next birthday. We both knew this wasn't going to last forever, remember when I told you that you would find someone closer to your age? Maybe Jackie is that someone. If she is I have one favor to ask before you get serious."

I gently shook my head side to side bewildered by what I may have that she wanted.

I shrugged, "What do I have that you would want? You already have everything."

Walking around the table she sat on my lap, "What I want Roy is another baby. I would love to have a little girl. Will you do that Roy, will you put another baby in me? With Al weaned I'm ovulating again, I want us to be trying for a little girl."

I was grinning as I looked into her eyes. Patting my cheek she spoke with a chuckle in her voice, "Smarty pants, you know darned well you want to give me another baby. We need to do this soon, I have a feeling you and Jackie are going to hit it off and when that happens our sex life ends."

With business closed for Christmas week I didn't see Jackie again until two days after the New Year, which Drew and I celebrated at home with steaks and an evening watching TV. At midnight we kissed under the mistletoe, then made our way to the bedroom where we didn't get to sleep until after two AM. Al was sleeping most nights, thankfully that was one of them. When business opened again I was excited to see Jackie, we talked long enough to greet each other and then went to work.

I adored the natural beauty before me, her skin was a very light brown so I thought she may have had a white dad. Her soft curly hair was another indication, whereas Connie's was tight and frizzy, Jackie's was long and naturally wavy. She was a few inches taller than me but it didn't seem to matter, we were both slender, her body was curved in all the right places. At breakfast on Friday morning I told Drew I was thinking about asking Jackie on a date. Her answer settled any doubts in my mind.

"Do it today. Stop wasting time, she thinks you aren't interested in her. Don't look at me like that, women talk, we do more than grunt and fart like men. Today is the day Roy, don't throw away this opportunity."

Pots and flower beds were being prepped to begin planting in a few weeks, so she wasn't where she normally worked. Wandering between the greenhouses I found her in one by herself sorting the different sized pots and hanging baskets. As soon as she saw me she had a bright welcoming smile. We engaged in meaningless conversation for a few minutes, my courage was beginning to wane when she stepped forward.

"There's a new movie in town. Would you like to take me to see it?"

Thank God one of us had the brass to ask. I nearly couldn't speak I was so excited.

"Yes. Yes I would love that. Sorry I didn't ask first."

She smiled, "That's okay, I figured that's why you came looking for me, besides you've been dragging your feet all week long. I was beginning to think I might have to draw you a map."

"Oh no. No. I'm interested, very interested. It's just, well, um."

I got no further when she interrupted, "You've never had a date before. Right?" I nodded. "Well I have so don't be scared, I don't bite."

We set up a time for the next day, I would pick her up at one for the one forty-five show. Afterward we would go to the bowling alley and have a pizza. As I was getting ready to leave home Drew stopped me at the door.

"Keep in mind that you're taking a colored girl on a date. Not everybody is going to be okay with that, make sure to watch out for her. Oh, and be a gentleman, open doors for her, make sure you walk on the streetside of the sidewalk. Stuff like that."

I was impressed by Jackie's neighborhood, it was far nicer than the one I'd lived in with my grandparents. She lived in a moderate size home with a well-kept yard and Christmas lights still on the shrubbery along the front of the house. Walking to the front door with a small bouquet in hand, flowers that had been left over from the holidays, I noticed the bay window curtain flutter. I was about to knock when the door opened, looking me dead in the eye Connie spoke.

"Hello Roy. Jackie is almost ready. Come in, sit for a minute."

Connie rummaged around in the kitchen for a minute and was suddenly sitting next to me.

"What time do you think you'll have her home? The two of you are old enough to do what you wish, I'm just being a nosy mom."

"Um, not sure Connie. We're going to the movie and then to the bowling alley for a pizza. Maybe eight or nine."

She bristled and touched my arm, "If there are a bunch of rednecks at the bowling alley go somewhere else to eat. Some of them are racist bastards and will make your time there an absolute hell. Bruno's BBQ is open, he has good prices and the two of you will be accepted there."

Just then Jackie walked into the room. My heart skipped more than one beat, then it began to race. Jackie was wearing a dress that was nicely filled out on top and had a flowing skirt beneath her very narrow waist. The hem was three to four inches above the knee, I could see she was wearing nylons, on her feet were low wide heels. She looked like a walking, talking dream. As I stood I handed her the flowers, which she in turn handed to Connie asking her to put them in a vase. At the front door she handed me her coat and turned for me to help put it on.

In the car she giggled, "I can't wait to see John Wayne, he's one of my favorite actors."

Though the movie 'In Harms Way' had been released months earlier it always took a while for new releases to reach our small city. It had been showing for a week already which left us hoping it wouldn't be crowded. Wishful thinking, the place was packed. We received a few stares as we walked in but not much more. Thankfully we found a row with an open aisle seat and three next to it. Those two didn't fill along with a dozen others throughout the theater. With a popcorn in hand we ate, oo'd and ahh'd at the movie and had a fun time.

I took Connie's words to heart as we walked into the bowling alley. Every head in the place turned, and none of them looked very friendly. I gently took Jackie's elbow and escorted her to the car. In the car we looked at each other and said almost simultaneously, "That was weird. Let's go to Bruno's."

Laughing we made our way across town. Bruno's was a run of the mill BBQ joint with pit roasted pork, beef short ribs and chicken. It was nothing fancy, at the same time it wasn't a dump. The floors weren't sticky, the bathrooms clean and the food great. Bruno himself was a sight to behold, at least six foot five, three hundred pounds or better, a scruffy beard and one of the most pleasant personalities I'd ever encountered. Given that most of his staff were colored and he took no guff from anyone everyone felt welcome at Bruno's. White, dark, Spanish, oriental, it didn't matter.

Over dinner we got to know each other better. I was stunned when she told me she was 24 and had been a model in California for almost three years before returning home. When I asked why she left she hung her head a minute before answering.

"It got to be so racial. I was well received in some agencies and not at others. Then there were the protests started in Berkely which had a ripple effect all along the coast. It just wasn't fun anymore and to be quite honest, my heyday was over. The pressure to have sex with agents, male or female, was prevalent, it was time to leave and try to start a life without the glitz and glammer. It was time to come home to mom. And you Roy? What's your story?"

"Hey, you've never mentioned your dad. Does he work in town?"

Using a napkin she dabbed her eyes, "Daddy died four years ago. He'd gone back to Mexico to bury his mom and never made it back. He had a massive stroke while there and died. We have his ashes in an urn. Enough about me, what about you?"

I rattled on about how I never knew my dad with him dying in world war two, then my mom died, after that my gramps, grandma went into the old age home and I ending up at my Aunt Drews. There was concern on her face when she asked.

"Aren't you afraid of the draft? What if they send you to Vietnam?"

I shrugged, "To date I've not heard from anyone. Besides, with me being in an agriculture job I'm not sure if I would be eligible for a 4-F exemption or not. Also, I'm not sure about the minimum height requirement. If they say I have to go, I will. In the meantime I'm going to stay focused on my job and Aunt Drew."

She straightened up, "Yeah what about her? Having a baby and no dad. That's gotta be weird living there."

"Actually it's not, and of course Al has a dad, she just isn't married to him. She always talked about having a baby after her late husband died. I guess she found a sperm donor at one of the conferences. With Al weaned and her getting older I wouldn't put it past her to do it again. She keeps talking about how her clock is ticking. Whatever that means."

She smiled, "That means she's nearing the point in her life that she won't be able to have kids anymore. Once a woman goes through the change that's it."

I gave her a confused look, "The change?"

Laughing she said, "Another time. We should go so others can eat."

She asked me to take the long way home, which meant drive around talking and listening to the newest songs before taking her home. When 'My Girl' by the Temptations came on she had her hand on the volume before I did, we were smiling and singing along with the radio. I dreamily wondered if that song would be true of me and Jackie, would she one day be my girl. It seemed so. Later while in her driveway we listened to a few more songs and made plans for the next Friday night. I had no idea what to do, I wanted to kiss her in the worst way but was afraid to make a move.

Scooting across the seat she leaned and kissed my cheek. When I turned my head she made sure our lips met. The kiss was soft and tender, instinctively I knew to close my eyes. It felt right. She leaned back and said.

"Well, aren't you going to get my door?"

I flew around the car, opened her door and extended my hand to help her out. Standing on the front stoop to her house she moved closer.

"I had a good time Roy. Don't be shocked that I kissed you first, this is the 60's you know. I like that you're chivalrous and a gentleman, but if I waited for you, we'd still be staring at each other and nothing more. Goodnight, I'll see you at work."

Drew was in bed when I got home, making my way to the stairs she called out.

"Come lay with me Roy."

I quickly got naked and slid in next to her. She snuggled tight and asked.

"How was it? Did you guys have fun? Is she as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside, or is she snooty away from work? You know she used to be a model don't you?"

"Yes, we had fun. We went to the movie, then Bruno's. Afterward we drove around town a while and I took her home."

"Did you kiss her goodnight?" She asked.

"Umm, sort of. She kissed me first. I wanted to but was too chicken. She's a good kisser, like you."

"Are you gonna ask her out again?"

I chuckled at her question, "Already did. We're going out next Friday. I just don't know where yet. She's gonna let me know."

Drew turned my head so I was looking in her eyes. "Don't make any plans for two weeks from now. Friday through Sunday."

I wasn't sure why so I asked. Her answer floored me.

"Because that will be my most fertile time and you're going to screw me all weekend long. I want a baby in me by Sunday night, and if not, it won't be because we didn't try."

I pulled her tight kissing those warm luscious lips, softly stroking her hair, gently fondling her breasts. Breaking the kisses she sighed.

"I know you're worked up and I want you in me, desperately, but I'm really tired. Al was a stinker and fought going to sleep. If you're horny I can give you a hand job."

I wasn't sure what to do so I held her close. "Not tonight Drew. Maybe tomorrow. I don't need anything tonight."

"Will you hold me Roy? I just want to be held."

That's how we slept, entwined in one another's arms. The week went by without incident. Drew was spending more time inside with Al not wanting to miss a moment of him growing up. Connie was basically running the operation and at the same time grooming me for the position. Her desire was to retire in another three years, and it was Drew's dream that I take over the operation as I aged. I was all for the idea and scared shitless at the same time. I kept thinking to myself, 'what if I screw this up and make a mess of her business?'

Drew apparently sensed my down attitude and asked at breakfast one morning. After telling her my concerns she handed little Al to me and helped Consuelo clear the table. Motioning for me to get up and follow we walked to what we called the TV room, most people would have referred to it as a den. With little Al playing on the floor in front of the couch she turned to me.

"You won't fail Roy. I won't let you. There's no way I'll turn the business over to you until I know you're ready. I'm not out there as much as I used to be for two reasons. One, I refuse to miss Al growing up when I have competent people who can take care of business. Two, Connie makes sure I have a report every night before she goes home and if there's a question during the day she simply comes to the house. Watch her, learn from her, absorb the knowledge she so willingly provides."