My Aunt Drew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tapping Jackie on the shoulder he said, "You hear that Jack, you don't dance with nobody but Roy and he the only one gon buy you drinks."

"Got it." She chirped.

As the girls quickly went to the lady's room Edson gave me a warning. "Listen, some of these fools are gonna give you shit just cuz you're new and with a black girl. But look around, you aint the only white guy here. Best thing to do, ignore um, if they push it find me. Girls be back, let's find a table."

The place was jumping and the band hadn't started yet. I went with Edson to the bar for beer and when we returned there were three guys chatting up the girls. Edson stood behind two while the other slunk away, which caused the other two to turn and look. You could see the fear in their eyes as they gazed upon that huge man.

"Look here you fools. Stay away from this table and these ladies. I see you talkin to um again we'll have a little talk in the back alley. Now get the fuck outa here."

Wanda (his girlfriend) was going to say something, he gave her a look and muttered, "Save it." She smiled and said, "Thank you for protecting us baby."

By the time the band set up I was feeling more comfortable. Several people had stopped by, singles and couples, all people who knew Edson and Wanda. I needed to piss and said I was headed to the can. Edson was talking with someone as I walked away. Bad move on my part, as soon as I entered the men's room there were three guys right behind me. One leaned against the door and the other two walked toward me. The biggest one seemed to be in charge.

"Wat chu doin with a sistuh you white muthafucka? Black women need be wit black men, not a little cracker like you. You gon get yo ass beat boy."

I was telling myself I knew coming here was a bad idea when the door burst open throwing the guy leaning against it onto the sinks. There stood Edson, face like a rock, no emotion whatsoever. Pointing at the big guy he snarled.

"Get your black ass outa here fool. I see you or any of those assholes you run wit mess wit him I'll put you in the dirt. Now git."

He stood by the door while I relieved myself. As I washed my hands he stood next to me.

"That should be the end of you getting shit from them, they're the worst ones. Word'll get out now. People will leave you alone so you and Jackie can have some fun."

And we did, we danced fast and slow. The slow were the best, she would press her body to mine enough that I could feel the swell of her breasts and occasionally she'd move in such a way that my thigh would slip between hers. I never touched pussy with my leg, but I damned sure knew it was there. We necked a few times slow dancing and she made sure we kissed at the end of every slow song. Just before we were going to leave a rather arrogant well-dressed black guy stopped at the table. Looking directly at Jackie he asked.

"What's wrong with dating a brother? Why you wanna be with this short little cracker?"

I loved that girl all the more when she answered, "He's only short where you can see. There's more to my man than meets your eye."

By the time the night was over we had made numerous acquaintances, one in particular intrigued me. A tall well-built white guy with a shorter chubby black girl.

The way he treated her and doted it was obvious there was much more to their relationship than just the physical. Edson was holding Wanda's hand while they accompanied us to the car, 'just in case' he said.

As I was helping Jackie in the car he made an interesting comment. "I see you watching that big white guy and little Brenda."

I nodded, "Odd couple. He's so big and she's little. I would have thought he'd be with somebody closer to his size.'

He laughed, "You and ever-body else. These be his words, not mine, 'I like a little extra cushin for the pushin'. No shit, he likes um small and round. Brenda don't complain neither, apparently his arms aren't the only big thing on him."

We sat as the car warmed. The fact that Edson spoke entirely different when he was with me in the men's room and how he talked outside the bathroom hadn't escaped me.

"Why did Edson talk different to me when we were in the bathroom?"

She looked oddly at me, "What do you mean?"

"Well in the men's room, and at other times he was articulate, but other times he spoke differently."

She laughed, "Edson is an English teacher at Jefferson High. He talks like that when he's around the guys he hung with as a kid, it's how they grew up talking. Besides, some of those guys call him an uppity nigger when he talks without the slang. So ..... He goes along to get along."

The closer we got to home the more amorous she became. She was snuggled tight to my side, sneaking sideways kisses as I drove, her hand on my thigh. I figured it was a good time to ask.

"What did you mean when you told that guy there was more to me than he could see?"

She buried her head in my chest as she giggled, took a deep breath and sat up straight.

"Do you really think I didn't see your hardon the other night? I told you as much. I'm no expert on the subject but you sir, are well endowed for a man your size. When the time comes, I'll be anxious to enjoy it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tuned as the story morphs into a romance between Roy and Jackie. The arrival of a new baby and Drew finding comfort in the arms of a gentleman she'd overlooked in the past.

Part three is finished but won't be submitted until I return after the holidays. Look for it the first week of January.

Have a Merry Christmas and blessed New Year.