My Aunt Drew Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting up she looked sad, "I'm sorry. I thought I could screw you all weekend, you've probably got blue balls again."

I laughed, "No, as a matter of fact my balls feel completely empty. You aren't hurting my feelings at all. I just need to know if you're gonna be okay by yourself?"

She gingerly walked to the chair sitting on my lap in the same fashion, gingerly. Her arms were around my neck as she softly kissed me.

"You're the best Roy. Other than Alvin no man has ever loved me like you do. I know we put a baby in me this weekend, I just know it. You go to be with Jackie, I feel rested and I miss my little man terribly."

As she dressed I went to call Jackie.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hi Jack, are you busy tonight?"

"Hi, I was waiting for your call. Are you still bringing Al by later?"

"Matter of fact I'm not. Drew came home early so I don't need to pick him up. But I want to see you if that's alright."

"Mmmmm, I would like that. The kisses from Friday have worn off, I need more. What time did you have in mind?"

"Five okay? I'm really hungry, maybe we could go to Dairy Queen."

"Ooooo, that sounds great. I want onion rings and a shake. See you at five."

Since DQ was basically empty there was no reason to rush. We talked about the weather, work, everything but us. When I tried steering the conversation to us she squeezed my hand.

"I don't wanna talk here, let's go to the quarry."

The smile on my face must have given me away.

She made sure I understood what she meant, "No, we aren't going for that. Well, at least not much, we need to talk, where we're alone."

As we drove I was engaged in a battle with my mind. Was she breaking up with me? Had I pushed too far too fast? Had she somehow found out about Drew and me? I was a basket of nerves by the time I stopped the car. We hadn't spoken ten words since we'd left the DQ. She leaned forward and turned off the radio. Moving away from me I followed to the passenger side of the seat. We kissed tenderly and with deep emotion. Sitting back so we were facing one another she finally said something.

"I need to know where we're going with this Roy. I almost gave myself to you the other night. I want to, badly, but there are some things you need to know about me."

Before she could continue I put my finger on her lips to silence her.

"I don't care what you've done Jackie. Maybe this is premature to say, but I love you. I want to be with you, forever."

Moving my finger she said, "Let me talk, I need to get this off my chest, then you can talk."

"I'm not what you may think I am. I managed to stay a virgin until my last few months there. I was raped, that's the main reason I came home. Mom doesn't know and I hope she never finds out. I was used to agents hinting about sex with them, but no one had ever forced me, until the last guy. I was so afraid I might be pregnant when I missed a period, thank God the next was on time. Neither of us are virgins, I know that and I'm okay with it, but I'm scared I won't be the woman you think I am. That's part of the reason I'm so hesitant about us making love. I don't want to disappoint you."

I heard myself say, "Who gives a shit? That was then, this is now. I meant it when I said I love you. I don't care about your past, I only care about you and me. Right here, right now. Did you tell the cops?"

"No, it would have been my word against his, and he's a big shot. I just wanted to fulfil my contract and come home.'

With more kisses she put my mind at ease, "I love you too Roy. I guess the next question is. Are we ready to do this? Do you think we're strong enough to weather the storms ahead?"

She had me there, "What storms jack?"

"A black girl, a white guy. I know things are beginning to change but there are still a lot of hateful people out there. Are we ready for kids with shared features from both of us. Facial, skin color. Will we be strong enough to raise our mixed race babies to not hate people who hate them just because they look different? And I mean that from both sides of the spectrum."

I didn't need to give it a moments thought, "I'm ready if you are. I really don't care what others think, I'll always protect you and our babies. Can you see me as your husband or are you just clearing the air in case we think we can make it work?"

Moving my left hand to her right breast she squeezed my hand with hers and purred.

"Yes, I can see you as my husband, the daddy of our children and the man of my dreams all rolled into one. I've heard people say it's bad luck to talk about marriage before a guy asks but I don't care. I'm ready to be your wife when you're ready to ask. One more thing, when we do finally make love, I want it to be special, not in the backseat of the car. I don't have a problem doing other stuff until then, but I want to wait until I'm as ready as you already are. Can you do that?"

I wasn't sure so I felt it best to ask, "What do you mean by other stuff?"

She was giggling her special embarrassed giggle. "Well, there's playing with each other, and oral. I know technically it's sex, but I want to wait until I'm completely past the nightmare of California before I give myself to you. To know each other, you know, like in the Bible. Not forced like my first time."

I was as excited as I was bewildered, "You said you were raped, how do you know about the other stuff?"

She grinned, "How do you think I kept my cherry? By learning to do other things. Don't get me wrong, I like sex and I'm sure I'll enjoy making love with the right man. I know it sounds corny cuz this is the age of free love and all that stuff, but when I give myself to you it will be for a lifetime."

We necked and petted a short while, then headed back to her house where we watched McHales navy before I left for home. Connie was walking in as I was walking out. We greeted one another, Jackie followed me to the car where we kissed a few more times and I left. Drew was bathing when I got home. Knocking lightly on the door she told me to come in.

She smiled, "Stay a minute, talk to me. How was Jackie? What did you tell her you were doing all weekend?"

"Yeah, that. I originally told her I was gonna paint. Then I changed it to saying I was doing extra stuff in the greenhouses over the weekend while you were gone. I hate lying to her, and don't get me wrong, but as soon as we know you're pregnant maybe we can start to slow down. Like you said, I don't wanna be screwing her if we're screwing."

The smile never left her face, "You've become quite a man Roy. Only a man would be concerned about this situation. A boy would keep screwing both of us until somebody got wise. Then he'd lose both. Are you guys close to that point? I mean sleeping together."

I shook my head, "Nope, but things are moving along fast now. We went to the quarry tonight and talked about the future. About whether we were both committed to a mixed-race marriage. Things like that."

"That's good Roy, that's good. How about the sex part? Where are things at?"

"She lets me feel her boobs, I slid my hand under her skirt but she stopped me. She said if I let her go further she would hate herself and me. I've seen her tits, she let me kiss and suck them. I think I gave her a climax but I'm not sure."

Drew had a concerned look on her face, "What about making love? Do you think that will happen soon?"

"She wants to wait for a special time, not in the backseat of a car. I'm not sure where that would be though."

She giggled and then laughed. "I know the perfect place. Al and mommy can go to the city for a Saturday and the house would be yours from morning until night."

I was surprised, "Really? We could do that. That would be great, then we could take a bath together afterward so she goes home clean and not smelling like we were banging all afternoon."

Drew stood motioning for me to hand her a towel. I thought about the first time I had seen her naked and all the times since. She still had what it took to arouse me. Watching her move as she dried caused a stir in my loins, one she saw it she chuckled.

"My god man, you are one mighty horny hombre. That cock isn't going anywhere near my pussy tonight, I'm so sore I'll walk bowlegged for days. If you're that bad I'll give you a hand job."

I laughed, "No thanks, it's hard just because looking at you naked makes it that way. Truth be known I don't think I have anything left to put inside you."

I was sitting on the bed watching her slip into panties and a pair of warm pajamas when she spoke.

"The answer to your question earlier is yes. As soon as I know I'm pregnant we should curtail our present activities. I may need to wean myself though, I've become accustomed to having your cock in me anytime I want. Make sure you let me know how things are progressing so I can make other plans."

That made another thing come to mind. "Yeah, explain to me what you meant by saying you had options."

"Let's finish this conversation in the den."

She snuggled up next to me on the couch with a blanket over us. "Do you remember me telling you that one of the Samoan brothers has a thing for me? It's Aleki, the older one. Anyway, when you started getting close with Jackie I began paying more attention to him. He left a card with for me with Connie after he thought I'd left for the weekend. She had it with Fridays paperwork and I just saw it this afternoon. It was sweet, he would like to take me to dinner."

I hugged her shoulders in a big brother kind of gesture, "And, will you go have dinner with him?"

After being quiet a minute she looked up. "Well, he's cute, he's muscular, of the two he's certainly the most kind, and he's always shown a liking for me. I think he really cares for me Roy. Yes, I would let him take me to dinner just to see how serious he is. It doesn't seem to bother him that I have Al."

My mind was wandering, "How did they get here if they're from Samoa?"

"It's the American Samoa, a territory. They have American passports and are considered citizens with certain restrictions. Don't ask what they are because I don't know, what I do know is that they've been here all their lives.

We began the week like any other, nothing out of the ordinary. Jackie and I would sit with each other at lunch. We hadn't gone out since Sunday evening so when I told Drew at lunch on Tuesday that I would be taking Jackie out for supper on Wednesday she smiled and said, "Good, then I'll make plans."

That set me wondering what might be happening that I wasn't aware of. There was only one way to find out, I asked. Her answer removed some of the guilt I'd been feeling about possibly leaving her alone with two babies, babies that I had fathered.

"While you were finishing up last night Aleki pulled in and instead of loading his truck he came to the house to ask if I had received the card. I thanked him for it, told him it was sweet, and then decided to find out if he was serious. I invited him to have dinner with me here at the house. I hinted at Wednesday and told him I'd let him know. I'll call tonight and tell him to stay for supper after he loads up tomorrow night. I'll know what I need to know after that."

I grinned at her, "You kind of like him don't you?"

She nodded, "I've thought about him several times over the years but never felt like I needed a man. Then you came along and changed everything, in a good way. I realized I had room in my heart for someone other than Alvin and as long as I had you I didn't need anyone else. Now that you're looking ahead, I think it's time I find out if he and I are compatible. The most important question I have is how he will be with Al."

I got home around 9 Wednesday night, Drew was sitting on the couch reading in jammies. I plopped myself next to her and asked.

"So. How was it? Did you find out what you were hoping to?" I lifted the blanket to see if she was naked beneath.

She laughed, "Horny again? Well that thing isn't getting anywhere near me tonight. I'm still sore. Maybe tomorrow night, I'm beginning to feel randy, I'll be ready by then. Did I find out what I wanted to? I think so. What he had to say was informative and surprising. When I brought up Al he didn't flinch. When I told him I had unexpectedly slept with someone at the conference and may be pregnant again he still didn't flinch."

She continued, "He looked at me with loving eyes as he spoke, I had a hard time believing his words, but it was obvious from his behavior that he was sincere."

I was flustered that she hadn't answered my question yet. "Okay, I get it, but what did he say?"

"He told me he was looking for a wife and a family and that if I was pregnant that he would be a daddy to that child as well as Al. When I asked how he could say that his answer was another baffling moment."

I was becoming more agitated, she put up her hand in a stop motion.

"Calm down superman. He can't have kids, some sort of childhood disease made him impotent. Roy, he wants me and the babies. The more I think about this the more I believe him. It sounds crazy, can this be for real? He's going to take me and Al to the café Saturday for lunch, we'll decide what to do after that."

I was grinning from ear to ear, "Do you remember the Greilich's?" I asked. "Did you know all three of those kids were adopted by him after they were married? They were her kids from a previous marriage and you would never know it. I didn't find that out until just before my graduation. So yeah. I can see that happening."

Drew hadn't come out to the greenhouses at all on Thursday, until just after five. Something else was unusual, she had little Al. As soon as Aleki's truck backed in she was on the dock talking to him. What I saw next told me everything was going to work out. Aleki held his hands out, little Al eagerly went to him. If you didn't know better you would have thought he was the proud papa of that little boy. They spoke about five minutes when she took Al back, as they were saying goodbye she reached and touched his arm. Have you ever seen a six-foot three man skip? Me either, until that moment, as she walked away he literally skipped a step with a smile on his face.

Over supper I asked her what the conversation was about that made him so happy.

"He's staying for supper tomorrow night. Are you and Jackie going out?"

"We are, she wants to back to that juke joint in Princeton. The band has a special singer with them, a cousin of some sort. His name is Otis Reading and he's huge in the southeast. I haven't heard him yet but Jackie has and she says he's great."

Drew looked concerned, "Do you think things will go any better this time around. It was kind of dicey from what you told me last time."

"Yes. Jackie said because he's so popular that they're going to have security guys, so nothing should happen like last time. Edson and Wanda are going early to get a table for all of us. I'm kind of excited."

I picked up Jackie as soon as I was off work. We grabbed a hot dog at the drive-in and headed for Princeton. We got there just after seven and the parking lot was already nearly full. Considering the band didn't start until 9 it was apparent the place would be packed. We caught up with Edson and Wanda, had a few beers and were primed when the band started. Jackie and I couldn't get over what a great singer mister Reading was, he crooned tune after tune to a standing crowd only audience. You couldn't have danced if you wanted to.

He only did one thirty-minute set but it was enough to have the crowd ready for more. When they announced at the break he wouldn't be returning, about half the crowd left. Little did any of us know he would die in a plane crash fifteen months later. That left the dance floor open at last. Jackie and I made sure to dance every slow song they played, the last one was the most telling as for how the evening would end. Her body was as tight to mine as possible. There was no grinding or twerking or anything like that in those days, the most risqué thing a couple might do is for the girl to ride the guys leg. Which is what my girl did on the last song, her pussy was against my thigh, there was doubt it was deliberate.

As the song was ending we kissed, she put her face alongside my head and purred, "Soon Roy, very soon. You make me wet thinking about it. I think we need to leave early so there's time to stop at the quarry."

We decided to hit the head one last time before leaving. I was about to walk out when Edson walked in blocking my exit. Looking down at me he gently pushed me backward.

"I'm just gonna say this once and then I'm done. You treat her right, understand? I see the way you two be gettin it on. She got hurt bad in California, you hurt her Roy, I swear you and me gonna have a long hard talk. And you aint gonna like it when I'm done talkin."

"No need to worry Edson. She means the world to me, I would never intentionally hurt her. What she sees in a short white guy I don't know, but I love her and that's all that counts in my book."

He laughed and grabbed my shoulder, "There ya go, I knew we was gonna see eye to eye."

We were chuckling as we left the men's room. Both girls were outside the lady's room waiting for us, as we walked to them chuckling Wanda asked.

"What are you two up to chuckling like that?"

Edson loosely put his arm around my shoulder in a man hug way and said, "It's a guy thing, you wouldn't understand."

The ride home was one of cuddles and snuggling as much as one can while driving. Sideways kisses and her fingers playing with the hair on the back of my neck. With the advent of the Beatles I had begun to let it grow out some, enough to cover my ears and down to the shirt collar. I was going to cut it, Jackie said no way, so I left it alone. The one thing I was doing everyday though was shave. She hated whisker stubble, it was my goal to please her. I learned later on that being clean shaven didn't chafe the insides of her thighs. For her stubble was a definite turnoff to me having a slice of fur pie.

Parked under the oak trees at the far corner I locked the doors and turned into her waiting arms. The petting was hot and heavy, her blouse was open, bra unclasp and my lips on her nipples as the windows steamed over. I bravely dropped my hand from her hip to the inside of her thigh. Imagine how pleased I was when she opened her legs ever so slightly, my hand continued up until I felt the top of her stockings. When she didn't stop me I continued until my fingers met with the warm dampness of panties.

Her legs weren't open wide enough to do more than brush my fingers over the mound and along the edges of her panties, but it was enough for me. When I laid the palm of my hand on top of her mound she moaned into my mouth and pushed her hips forward. I pushed back and slipped a finger into the crevice between her legs. She gasped, her hips moved back and she sighed before breaking into tears. I pulled my finger back, my hand from beneath her skirt and held tight as she cried. When she'd caught her breath she lifted up to kiss me.

"I'm so sorry. I led you on and then I shut you down. I'm sorry, my mind flashes back to when he did the same thing, only he wasn't gentle. He ripped my underwear and called me a slut after he was done. I laid on the floor of his office sobbing as he threw the clothes at me, then he told me to dress and get my scrawny black ass the hell out of his office."

My heart broke for her. I felt like a jerk for having pushed so far. She wasn't ready and I caused her to cry. I shuddered as I thought of the pain I had caused.

"I'm sorry. I won't do that again. I thought you wanted me to touch you."

More tears and sobbing. When she finished soaking my handkerchief with snot and tears she calmly said to me.

"But that's just it. I do like it. I like when you touch me, when you kiss me, when you kiss and suck my breasts, when you run your hands under my skirt. I do like it, I just need to get past what the other guy did to me. Don't give up on me, please. I love you so much and I want you to make love to me, be patient, I'll give you everything. Promise."