My Aunt Drew Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To prove her point she took ahold of my hand and put it under her skirt, on top of her mound.

"Just leave it there, okay? Don't try to feel if I'm wet, just leave it there. On top. I want to feel the warmth of your strong hand. You might want to kiss the girls a little more, I wouldn't mind that."

As we kissed goodnight at her front door I gently stroked her cheek with my fingers, "I can wait Jackie. As long as it takes, I can wait."

Pushing against me she angled her hips into mine and whispered, "Soon, very soon. I mean it this time. You're slowly healing me with your love. Holding your hand on my beaver without trying to go further told me that I can trust you 100%. Did you like my new bra? I bought it last weekend with you seeing it in mind."

I grabbed her for kisses, "No fair. Between that and what was in it I had a constant hardon. Did you buy matching panties?"

She giggled, "I did, and you'll see them soon enough. Remember Roy, I want our first time to be somewhere special, not in a car."

I kissed her softly, "I know the perfect place. Somewhere we'll be alone."

It was quite late when I got home, the house was dark as I crept up the stairs and into bed. I was nearly asleep when the door opened, Drew slid beneath the covers.

"Get naked. We didn't do anything last night and I'm horny as hell. I want it from behind, hard and deep baby, hard and deep. Make auntie cum."

As she entered the throes of her third orgasm I smacked her ass, grabbed her hips like a vise and slammed my pelvis tight to hers. My cock was spewing gobs of semen within her vagina. Her hips were twitching as she continually moaned.

"Mmm, there it is. Ohhh, it feels so good, so good. I love the way you do me."

She sat up, grabbed my underwear off the floor, held them to her crotch and walked away smiling. I saw them in the laundry the next morning, crusted with dried cum, hers and mine. At breakfast I asked if she and Aleki had a good evening.

"Yes, it was a nice time. He even helped me tuck Al in and read him a story before leaving. He's a kind and loving man."

"Did you guys make out?" I asked.

"A little. I'm taking this slow, as long as you and Jackie aren't sleeping together yet I don't need to be making out with anybody but you."

I was quiet, unusually quiet when she spoke, "Did you make love to her Roy?"

"Nope, I felt under her skirt, but it won't be long, I can feel it inside. Once we know you're pregnant I want us to slow down. I need to focus on Jackie and maybe you could let Aleki know you're open to being more than friends."

She stared off into space for a minute or so before answering.

"Yeah, you're right. As soon as I'm pregnant we'll change how we live. My period is about ready to start, we'll know then. Until we do, how about you keep riding me like you have for the past two years or so."

I grinned at her, "I can do that. And I won't make love with Jackie until we know for sure."

Aleki was spending time with Drew and Al every other night while Jackie and I were together at her house. Their first date the past Saturday had gone well enough they were going to do the same in two weeks. Three weeks after our fuckathon weekend Drew was on the couch after supper. The way she was sitting I knew she was naked beneath the blanket. When I sat she snuggled in tight taking my hand to place on her abdomen. Looking at me she smiled.

I was grinning, "No shit? Really? Are you sure?"

"I'm over a week late, I saw doc yesterday and she says I'm about a month along. Roy, I got pregnant that first time we tried, before our weekend in bed. Remember when I said I felt like you put a baby in me. Well, I was right. I'm so doggone happy I could scream. If you want to, we can back off a little on the sex."

"Are you sure Drew? I mean it could be a false alarm."

"It's not. I want us to continue as we are but we both know that isn't going to happen. You and Jackie are going to be intimate and if Aleki and me continue as we are, he'll be in my bed within the next three months. I'm not gonna give it away, he's gonna have to earn it, but when he does, I'm his and his alone. Just like you'll be with Jackie."

Over the next month things began to heat slowly on both fronts. I noticed more than once Drew would be a bit flushed when I returned from seeing Jackie. She finally admitted that kissing Aleki made the juices flow. On that same night I reached inside the pajama bottoms to find a naked very wet sloppy pussy. I had her sit on my face right there and then. We ended up in her bed with pillows under her tummy and me riding like there was no tomorrow.

Jackie and I had been making out, lots of kissing, some dry humping, her breasts were mine anytime we were alone. It was after a movie on a Friday night that she put her hand on my thigh as we started to drive. It left my thigh and softly stroked my rapidly hardening cock. I gave her a wondering look.

"Yes, I'm ready to do more. Not making love, but more. To the quarry my knight in shining armor."

It was on that night I got to see the matching bra, panties and a white garter belt attached to the sheer stockings when she pulled the dress over her head. The set was white lace, they looked like they'd been made from my grandmothers' doilies. Though there was little light I could see her dark brown nipples and the thatch of black hair covering her mound. Turning her back to me she told me to unhook the bra. I did so slowly sliding it forward over her arms, my hands cupped her breasts as she moaned with pleasure. As quickly as she could turn she was in my arms with our lips locked. Pushing me back she spoke with authority.

"You need to be the same way, get those clothes off but leave your underwear on. I want to play with you."

She had my dick out and throbbing within seconds, slowly she stroked it with just enough pressure to send chills down my spine. Grabbing her purse she took out some baby oil, coated my cock and her hand then resumed what she'd been doing. My back was against the seat, my legs spread, she was to my right with her right hand wrapped around my dick. With my eyes closed in pure ecstasy I hadn't seen her take a towel from the seat. As I arched my back and stiffened my body I blasted spurt after spurt into the towel she had over my cock. As I regained my breath I found myself thinking, "this girl came prepared".

It was time to reciprocate. As she laid back I slipped her panties down, leaving them hanging on one ankle. I gently ran my hands up the stockings stopping at the apex of her thighs. She was beyond wet, her vulva was coated with thick sticky hot girl juices. I don't think she was ready for what happened next when I slowly opened her legs. That patch of black curly hair was beckoning to me, I had no choice but to follow my carnal instincts and stick my tongue in her succulent pussy. She moaned trying to halfheartedly push me away. I grabbed her hand and held it at her side as I skillfully licked her pussy. When I found the hot spot on the left side of her clit I stayed put.

It was a matter of minutes until her hips raised, her breathing stopped and her tummy tightened. Her free hand was on her breast squeezing and pulling the nipple. Her hips had a mind of their own bucking up and down with her ass lifted off the seat. I licked until she pushed me away, arms flopping to her sides, mouth still open in an exaggerated O with no sounds coming from her. I slowly kissed the inside of her thighs just above the tops of her stockings. Damn she looked beautiful lying there in nothing but a belt and stockings. I tried kissing the vulva again which proved to be too much, she slapped at my head pushing me away. I was sitting with one of her legs behind me and the other across my lap, gazing at and drinking in the beauty of my precious girlfriend.

There was enough moonlight for me to watch her hips convulse and jerk every fifteen or twenty seconds as she recovered. Putting her hand on her mound her middle finger slid between the folds and circled her clit a half dozen times before she removed it and put it in her mouth. She moaned again as she sucked it clean, opening her eyes she took ahold of my hand and pulled me on top of her quickly realizing my cock was hard and her panties were hanging on one ankle. Still holding my hand she lifted her hips and tugged the panties in place with the other hand.

I shifted us so we were lying with my back was to the seat and her body held tight to the front of mine. (Thank god for older wide spacious car seats.) She had one hand behind my neck as we kissed, the other was on my cock slowly bringing me toward a second climax. When I came it was all over her and me, my underwear were coated as were her panties. We both started to laugh, she broke the magnitude of our moment.

"Aren't we a mess though." She quipped, and then laughed more. "I'll have to rinse these as soon as I get home so mom doesn't see our stuff dried on them. I'm almost 25 but I still live in her house. We should get dressed, I'm chilly."

On the way to her house she held onto my arm the entire time, she didn't want to kiss on the stoop, she wanted to stay in the car a minute longer.

"I loved what you did to me. I had that done to me once before but it wasn't exciting like ours was. I came a little back then, this time it wouldn't stop. Roy, you can do that to me anytime you'd like. Sorry about the mess I made between us. I like how big you are and that you have so much stuff. It's going to be wonderful when we start making babies. Would you like my panties? I'll give them to you."

In a flash her butt was off the seat, hands under the dress and panties in my hand. I laughed.

"Guess you won't be rinsing them after all huh?"

She slapped my chest, "Shut up. Save them for me to wear after the first time we make love. It's my promise to you that we'll do it. I'm almost ready, you should be thinking about where we can have some privacy."

After a few more minutes of kissing I walked her to the door and said goodnight. I knew exactly where I was going to make love to her, in my bedroom. Drew had originally said she would take Al to the city with her but the way she and Aleki were progressing I was sure they could find something to do which required them to be gone all day. I wanted to make love to Jackie in the natural light of day, to drink in the beauty of her body, to see the expression on her face when she left the earth in orgasm. I wanted to look into her eyes when I came and tell her I loved her.

Over the next month Jackie and I explored a bit more masturbating each other, she was more than willing to let me eat her. The first time I had her sit on my face I thought she was going to pass out, I draped a blanket around her and walked with her fifty feet or so in the fresh air. Thankfully we were the only parked on a Tuesday night. A few times she had put my cock in her mouth for a minute or so but would finish with her hands. Each time was a little better, I had no doubt she would take it all the way when she was ready.

Sex between Drew and me was slowing down. We started weaning ourselves at the pace of two or three times a week, then twice a week. We were at that stage when I came home on a Saturday night pent up and ready to explode. Drew looked about the same, with her kneeling on the couch leaning against the back with her ass pointed at me I dropped my pants and fucked her raw. If that wasn't enough we went at it a second time a few hours later in her bed. Lying in each other's arms after the second time she asked if Jackie and I were getting close to having sex.

"I think we are. We've done everything but make love. I think she's ready, if I pushed a little she would be more than willing. She's as much as said so but I've held off until I knew where you were with Aleki."

She put her head down into the crook of my neck, softly she began to speak.

"We're close. I let him feel me up a few weeks ago and I must say, for a bachelor he's as talented as I trained you to be."

I pulled back slightly, 'That's it, he felt your breasts and you think it's close?"

She never looked at me as she continued, "I let him put his hand in my pants tonight Roy. I was so fuckin wet it was like a river between my legs. He just smiled and began rubbing my clit, in no time he had me clenching my teeth to keep from screaming. The last thing I needed was for Al to wake up. What he did next blew my mind away, he lifted my blouse and kissed my tummy, right over the top of the baby."

I said, "No shit? That's great. Isn't it?"

"It is, it really is. He told me that he thinks a woman looks the most radiant when she's with child and he's excited my tummy is beginning to show. This man is making it very hard to not love him. Let's see if we can coordinate the first time with our lovers so we don't go without. Cuz if I can't have him and you can't have Jackie, I want you in our bed. Start giving Jackie some hints and see where it leads. Aleki is ready to jump my bones, so, anytime I'm ready he will be."

It was coming together as we had thought it might. Drew figured that by the time the baby was born she would be ready to marry him, if not sooner. For the first time since Alvin had passed she could see herself with another man for the rest of her life. AND.... I could easily see myself with Jackie throughout the rest of my life. I began dropping hints about us making love, when I told her where and that I wanted it to be in the daylight she hesitated. She wasn't sure of either until I explained my reasons for wanting it to be during the day and that Drew would be gone the entire day. She and Aleki were going to his parents in the city so they could meet Drew and little Al.

Our make out sessions had moved into the backseat after realizing there was so much more room without a column shift and a steering wheel in the way. We'd done a little necking under a blanket one evening when she asked.

"When do you think they'll go?"

"Who's going where?" I asked.

"Drew and Aleki, when are they going to see his folks?"

"Two weeks. They're leaving early Saturday morning and won't be back until after midnight. It will be perfect for us, we can even bathe together afterward."

She was quiet a few minutes, "Yes, two weeks, I'll be ready. In fact I'm ready now but I want to wait, your bedroom sounds perfect. No one will be around and we'll have the house to ourselves."

When I discussed my plans with Drew over breakfast she smiled and nodded.

"That will work out perfect because I'm about ready to give Aleki a test drive. If he's as good with screwing as he is with everything else we've done I'll be ready for him as part of my regular bedroom diet. Which brings to mind one more thing. When are we going to sleep together as one last time? Not too far from two weeks away and not too close."

After some back and forth we decided the Wednesday before the weekend would be the last time and promised not to fuck each other's brains out every night prior. We were sitting together at lunch when I confirmed the date she and I would be at the house alone, she whispered in my ear.

"Pick me up at seven, we're going to the quarry."

During the ten days prior to the weekend Drew and I slept together only twice in anticipation of our last night together on Wednesday. With Al in bed we spent the evening on the couch necking, feeling, teasing and enjoying one another a last time. At nine she stood reaching her hand to me.

"Come lover boy. Give your auntie a long slow screw."

Which I did. Afterward lying next to each other she held onto my flaccid dick and commented.

"I've enjoyed every minute we've had together Roy. I'm pleased that you've become such a good lover. Make sure you give Jackie the same attention you've shown me. Remember, what you did to win her you must do to keep her."

I ran my hand over the small baby bump.

"Yes, she's yours, or I guess I should say ours. You'll always be the father of our children, but I want the kids to grow up calling Aleki their daddy. Which I'm sure he will be, they don't need confusion in their lives. Besides, Uncle Roy will be around to help spoil them if he isn't too busy spoiling his own kids."

I laughed, "Still holding onto that belief huh? What if it's a boy?"

She squeezed my dick, "It won't be, it's a girl so stop muddying the waters."

By Saturday I was on pins and needles. From the short conversation I had with Jackie that morning she was as well. We agreed that I would pick her up around eleven, we'd grab a bite to eat and then head to the house. No one would be in the greenhouses by the time we arrived and the place would be ours so to speak. I made sure there were fresh bed linens and that it was made. Then I inspected the bathroom one last time, why I have no idea, Consuelo always kept it pristine. When I walked up to her door at 10:55 I thought my heart was going to give out.

It wasn't Connie who opened the door, it was Drew dressed up like she was going out on the town. My jaw must have been hanging as I gazed upon her in a mini-skirt because she reached out and gently closed it with one finger. I stammered until I found my voice.

"My God Jackie, you're beautiful. You take my breath away. Why are you so dressed up?"

Taking my arm and pointing me toward the car she looked in my eyes and whispered.

"Because today my future husband is going to unwrap and make love to me. I want everything to be perfect. I even bought new lingerie to wear, I hope it makes your heart race when you see it. I'm yours from the skin out Roy. Now take me to lunch, I skipped breakfast getting ready."

After thoughts.

I wasn't going to do this, and I understand it will piss off some people, but I'm going to do a part 4. The more I thought about the story while away for the holiday season the more I felt there was too much to cram into the final four pages without appearing rushed. It made more sense to end part 3 here and use those pages as the beginning of part 4. One of my daughters loves erotic romance stories and is a regular reader of Literotica. It was quite by accident that she figured out who I was a few years ago by my pen name and the characters I used in the stories. I mention that because she now helps edit many of my stories and particularly likes how this one has developed.

(No. There's never been anything like this story between us, it's as simple as, we both like erotica. So get your mind out of the gutter. Nuff said)

The day after Christmas the others left, with her Naval husband being deployed another two months, I stayed with her and the grands a few more days. Taking care of small honey-do projects her husband would have taken care of if he were home. One day at lunch I was explaining my ideas to take the story further and she said I absolutely must. We both agreed, the story must go on.

I'm also doing something in part 4 that is generally frowned upon. Part 4 will be about Drew and Aleki, Jackie and Roy. Instead of continuing in the incest category I'm going to list it in romance, same title, different direction. I fully intended this story to be no more than 3 parts when I started. However the characters began to take on a life of their own and I didn't want it to end prematurely. Hopefully I haven't peeved too many people and I want to thank all who have scored the story so highly. To date part one has been read over 45,000 times since publishing. Parts one and two have added over 100 new followers. Once again, I stand in awe.

Part four is nearly finished, you should see it around the 10th of January depending on how many other stories are ahead of mine when I submit it for publication.