My Aunt Drew Pt. 03

Story Info
As Drew and Roy slow down, Roy and Jackie speed up.
11.7k words
4.77
14.8k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

My Aunt Drew part three

With less than five miles to go before we reached home she whispered in my ear. "Take me to the quarry."

My heart was literally racing. Was she going to make good on her statement of wanting more of what we'd done before? Would she let me touch her body, would I see her naked? I knew intercourse was off the table so soon, but what if she let me eat her or something like that? My dick was stiff as a board, throbbing, I could feel the fluids of my arousal seeping into my underwear. Maybe she'd take her bra off, maybe she'd let me suck her breasts. So many maybes.

There were a half dozen cars parked helter skelter when we arrived. At the end was a patch of trees where the moonlight was hidden. Jackie pointed to that area.

"There. Under those trees, nobody will see us."

With the car parked beneath the trees pointed toward the exit I doused the lights.

"Lock all the doors. I don't want to take a chance somebody will think it's funny to open a door while we're making out."

I got out and locked both back doors, then back inside and locked the driver's door. I had no more than pushed the lock down when she grabbed my shirt collar pulling our lips together. We were in a warm embrace toward the center of the seat, our lips locked, her chest tight to mine, soft whimpering sounds coming from her. She suddenly pushed back, did that thing where the woman takes off her bra without opening it and hung it around my neck. Scooting backward toward the passenger door she was pulling me to follow.

I wasted no time, as we kissed my hand went to her breast. Cupping, shaping, gently squeezing, finding the nipples to roll and tweak. Arching her back she pushed into my hand, with a soft moan she pulled back and unbuttoned the blouse. I slowly opened the fabric captured by the beauty of the woman before me, though we were under the trees with little light filtering through it was enough to see the outline of her breasts. Perfectly round with small taut nipples poking out as though they were saying, 'don't ignore me'.

With her hand behind my head she drew my face to her breasts, putting her hand under one and moving my mouth to it. I knew what to do, between learning breast foreplay and occasionally emptying Drew's breasts when Al was finished, I'd had plenty of practice. Moving her hand away I softly placed mine beneath and sucked the nipple gently, kissing her breasts as well as titillating the nipple with little nibbles while I sucked deep. Both hands were at the back of my head holding me tight to her chest.

Her breathing became shallow, her hips were rocking, the little yips and eeps were becoming constant the more I played with her breasts. To my surprise her body went stiff and then shook slightly before being relaxed to the point of slumping against the door. I was leaving a trail of kisses from her breasts up to her neck and then her lips. She pushed me back motioning me to the driver side of the seat, then she moved her legs behind my body and lay down with her arms inviting me to join her.

Lying tight to one another our tongues dueled back and forth. I felt her hips push against my thigh, my cock was stiff and in need of release, but I knew it wasn't going to happen that night. Her hips were rocking back and forth against my thigh, taking a chance I slid my hand beneath her dress. The feel of her silk stockings nearly made me cum in my underwear. When my fingers found the top of the stockings and I felt the straps of her garter belt she stiffened and broke our kiss.

"Not yet Roy. Please. If I let you touch me now I will hate myself, and ultimately you. Don't push me, let me do this at my pace and I'll give you everything."

I kept my hand in place softly rubbing the skin above the stockings but going no further. I could feel the heat emanating from her nether region, how I wanted to feel her pussy. Placing her hand on mine she pushed it out from under the skirt, raised up and kissed me. Taking the bra from around my neck she spoke softly.

Cupping her breasts she said, "These are yours if you want them, but I can't let you in my panties yet. I need more time to get used to someone loving me and not just being a piece of ass. My time in California wasn't always good, I'm still getting past that in my mind. Can you wait Roy? Can you wait to have all of me?"

Leaning down I gave each breast a kiss and then moved to her mouth. Pushing me back she unbuttoned my shirt and tugged it open.

"I want to feel your skin on mine."

"Jackie why did you take your bra off and open your blouse when you could have taken both off at the same time?"

"Because I'm not ready to be naked yet, even if just part way."

We necked for a short while and decided we should call it a night. Buttoning her blouse she smiled. Her next move was to stuff the bra in a coat pocket.

"Just in case you might want to give them a feel when you kiss me goodnight."

Which I did standing on the stoop as we kissed.

When I got home the house was dark. Making my way up the steps I heard Drew.

"Come sleep with me Roy."

Following a quick trip to the bathroom I stripped and was lying naked with her. It didn't matter that I had a budding relationship with Jacklie, when I was naked with Drew my dick was instantly hard. She grabbed my throbbing cock and then slid it down cupping my scrotum.

"Oh my, they feel heavy. She leaves you in a bad state doesn't she?" I muttered a soft yes. "You pounded me pretty hard last night, how about a nice deep blow job?"

What a relief it would be to unload in her warm sensuous mouth, after being wound so tight I was ready to break. She knew everything I liked and had me breathing hard in less than five minutes. Her gulping my seed made me cum hard enough she had to wrap her hand around the base of my dick to prevent me shoving it down her throat. On my back out of breath she rose above me, put a hand on either side of my body and lowered a thick nipple into my mouth. I had my hand in her panties rubbing her clit when she groaned loudly, jerking away from my mouth and my finger.

Lying on her side going through the aftermath of a small orgasm with a hand clamped tightly between her legs she cooed. "Thank you lover. I need sleep."

I was drained, as soon as she was sleeping soundly I slipped upstairs into my own bed, not waking up until near eight. It was little Al crawling up my body that woke me. Drew was sitting at the end making sure he was safe as she watched him crawl on top of his daddy. He didn't know I was his daddy, but we did.

Drew was grinning, "I thought you might sleep in your own bed as I drifted off. Al woke me just after 7, we've been waiting for daddy to wake up so we can have breakfast. If you'll take care of him I'll get something started."

I left him on the bed with a toy as I dressed. Ten minutes later he was in the highchair and I was making haste for the bathroom. As I came back to the kitchen she had some soft cereal for him and was just taking eggs off the stove for us. With breakfast done and Al playing in the cupboards digging out pots and pans she looked at me and smirked.

"You look worn out Roy. I think we should wait until this weekend to play around again."

I laughed, "Who are you kidding? You won't make it past Wednesday."

She giggled, "Oh god, you know me too well. Okay, then let's make love Tuesday and then nothing more until Friday night like we planned. I want your balls full when we get started making another baby in me."

That's exactly what we did Tuesday, a slow loving session with her in missionary. After she'd cum twice she wanted it from behind, with me flat footed on the mattress. Even with youth on my side the thigh muscles were burning by the time I came. I loved that position, but it always left me exhausted. Thursday I took Jackie to Dog and Suds for cheeseburgers and onion rings. We necked a little in the car outside her house but nothing more than kissing and me feeling her breasts through her clothes.

After breakfast Friday Drew had told Consuelo she was going to St. Louis for the weekend and asked if she could take Al until Sunday evening when I would pick him up. Telling Consuelo the reason she wasn't leaving him with me was because she wanted me to paint while she was away. Consuelo was more than happy to keep him, she and her husband had become like grandparents to him.

Consuelo left just after 4, the rest left at five as usual. With it being a slower time of year we had closed the business on weekends for a month. Jackie found me wrapping things up for the day.

"Has Drew left already?" I nodded. "I need a kiss before I leave. Please call me at least once during the weekend. Will I see you at all?"

"Yeah, I think so. I have to pick up Al Sunday evening, I'll stop by then."

She had an odd expression on her face, "What are going to be doing all weekend anyway?"

"Drew wants me to paint a couple of rooms. I'd tell you to stop by but it's gonna be a mess, why don't we plan to get together Sunday evening when I pick up Al?"

With a parting kiss she answered, "That sounds good, me and mom are going to the city. We both need underwear and nobody in town carries what we prefer, what's local looks like somebody made it from a flour sack."

That piqued my interest, "And just what type do you prefer my lady?"

With a quick kiss she whispered while turning away, "You'll know soon enough."

Walking in the back door the house was dark except for the kitchen light. As I walked from the mud room I could see Drew in the shadows of the next room. Wearing nothing but a pair of white panties.

"Turn out all the lights except the fan above the stove. That way the drivers will think no one is home, then in my bed with a hardon. It's time to put another baby in auntie."

There it was a second time, auntie. I have to admit it did make my dick twitch thinking about the taboo aspect of our relationship. Though there was an age gap if she wasn't my aunt I could see myself being her husband. I got changed, or shall I say disrobed, and walked downstairs to the hall bathroom where I peed and washed away the day's grime with a washcloth considering there was no shower. Drew loved sucking a freshly washed cock and I was going to make sure mine was ready.

When I walked into the room I noticed something new, scented candles, two of them. Candlelight flickered and danced over her smooth inviting body, the white nylon panties had a soft sheen to them. I was anxious to get them off and my cock buried balls deep. On her hands and knees she was wiggling her ass at me, I slowly slid the panties down as she lifted one leg then the other letting me get them off. I had lined up ready to plunge in when she looked over her shoulder.

"I want it like this the first time. After you cum I want you to put pillows under my tummy so my vagina is pointed up. The article I read says if you keep the semen from leaking out the chances of getting pregnant are higher. Give it to me Roy, put a baby in my tummy."

I wasn't even fully inside and she was pushing back. Once we had a steady rhythm I put it into high gear, hands on her hips, slamming into her soft ass cheeks, her pushing back hard enough our bodies made slapping noises. She was like a bitch in heat, moaning loudly, a constant uh,uh,uh from her on nearly every stroke. I had fucked her through two orgasms when my balls began to signal lift off. She felt my cock swelling.

"Oh god, you're getting bigger, ohhhh, I need it deep. Fuck me hard Roy, cum in me. Give me a baby."

I came so hard I was dizzy. My breathing had stopped completely, I was hissing through clenched teeth, my heart was racing like an engine. My body shook with each volley launched inside her warm wet love cavern. There was no doubt she was tightening her pelvic muscles sucking me dry. I glanced at the clock, we'd been doing the horizontal mambo for just over twenty minutes. My body felt like we'd been at it an hour.

I grabbed the pillows stuffing them under her abdomen as my cock slowly deflated. I had three under her by the time my dick dropped from her body, hanging limp I watched as little drops of fluid fell to the mattress. Looking closer I could see a puddle beneath her, she had obviously dripped throughout our time rutting in candlelight. Her chest was on the mattress, she was searching for oxygen as desperately as I was. Sitting back on my haunches I marveled at her tiny slit and how much power it had over me. I would do almost anything to or for her as long as I could continue making love to her.

With a long sigh she spoke, "There's food in the oven, get it out and set the table, that made me hungry. I'm gonna stay like this a few more minutes, then I'll be there."

I knew the drivers had been and gone so having lights on wasn't an issue any longer. I had put on some pajama bottoms and had the table set by the time she appeared wearing a pair of heavy cotton panties that looked a size too small. I pointed to them with a questionable look.

"Oh, the article said to wear panties tight so not much leaks out, I bought a pair in a size beneath what I normally wear, they may not stay on though, they're uncomfortable."

After kissing and holding her I turned her turn around, her body was bent over the table. With her tits flat on the table I opened her legs slightly, those panties were so tight they made the pudenda look huge pushing against the fabric. Thick puffy lips, her pussy looked like it was pouting. I slowly ran a finger up and down the slit a few times, as she turned and faced me I put the finger in my mouth and sucked. It was wet and smelled like the pussy I'd licked so many times before. She stood and turned, with her arms around my neck and her lips on mine we stood in an embrace for several minutes.

Then she chuckled. "You're a naughty pervert aren't you. Sniffing my panties and sucking your finger. After we eat and rest a little we're going to have a repeat performance, with me on my back. So fuel up big boy because the night is young."

Two hours later I was putting pillows under her butt so the vagina was pointed upward preventing the latest load from leaking out. She stayed that way for about fifteen minutes before telling me to run a hot bath. I watched as she gingerly washed her nether area. When she put a foot on the toilet to dry her leg I noticed the vulva was red and looked swollen. I got on one knee and softly kissed the swollen labia.

"We don't have to do anymore tonight Drew if you're sore. We have tomorrow."

She hadn't answered by the time she was dried, walking past me she grabbed my dick like a pull toy. Yes, I obediently followed. Letting go she slid under the covers lifting them in a gesture to join her. Lying against my side, her breasts tight to my rib cage, her leg over my abdomen she spoke.

"We're going to sleep a while and then you're going to give me another batch of sperm. Ankles on shoulders, after that I'll let you sleep. I intend to fuck you this weekend until I can't walk, got it?"

I smiled, "Got it." I answered.

I woke around three in the morning, Drew was awake but not moving around yet. I felt her stir at the same time I did. She whispered. "You gotta pee?" "Yup." I answered. "Me too, then we screw."

Back in bed she snuggled in close, "I don't think I can do shoulders on ankles, how about on my side? We haven't done it like that in a few weeks."

I loved watching the soft light on her face as I slowly stroked, her left leg was up, the heel digging into my shoulder with every stroke. I would push in, she would push forward using her heel to pull me inside deeper. It was one of those slow romantic moments resulting in our climaxing seconds apart. Her body shook, she let out a yell as I filled her vagina with more sperm. When I softened she quickly grabbed a pair of cotton panties and slid them in place.

Snuggling against me she spoke softly, "I need to sleep. Stay with me, hold me lover, hold me."

I was awake long before her and had breakfast ready for whenever she made her presence known. I heard the bathtub filling so I started the biscuits which I figured would be done by the time she had dried. And I was right, she was toweling her hair dry as she walked into the kitchen. I reached out to hold her.

"How are you doing?" I asked. "You slept a long time."

"I'm okay, sore but okay. We might need to wait until later in the day for the second round."

I tried to protest, "We don't have to if you're sore."

"That's not what we planned Roy. You're going to give auntie another baby, a little girl."

Setting a cup of coffee and a plate in front of her I asked. "That's the third time you've called yourself auntie. What gives? You once told me you didn't want to be my aunt anything."

She was between bites, "That's right, I did say that. Hmm, that was before you became my lover. Besides, it sounds saucy and forbidden when I say I want you to make your auntie pregnant. Your grandma is probably spinning in her grave. Oh wait, she's not in a grave, she's part of the cactus in the den. Hmm, maybe she hears us in bed, what do you think?"

I laughed, "I think you're devious, that's what I think. Do you want to wait until later to make love again?"

She leaned back as she pushed the plate away, "Yep, I'm a little sore and I want at least two more loads of spunk in me before the day is over. Why do you ask?"

"I'll go check the greenhouses and make sure everything is good. Then I'll make a nice lunch."

It was just before noon when I walked back into the house. Drew had warmed chili that Consuelo made Friday and was slicing bread as I hung my coat. With a grilled cheese sandwich, glass of milk, bowl of chili and a piece of pie for dessert it was time for a nap. We slept fully clothed and on top of the covers in her bed until after 4 o'clock. Lying together we talked as our bodies began to wake.

Drew asked, "Do you think you and Jackie will make what you have more permanent? I can see you two together and little ones running in the yard."

I pondered her question a minute, "I would like that, but what about you and the new baby? You'll have your hands full without me around."

She had opened my shirt and was running her fingers through the chest hair.

"I'll be okay. I have options. In fact, I have someone in mind that I'm pretty sure would make a good husband and daddy."

I backed away, "Whoa. You mean a guy would raise another guy's kids and love them like his own?" She nodded. "Where would you find a guy like that?" I asked.

"Oh, they're out there, you just need to know where to look. Enough pillow talk, make love to me again, this time I get to ride."

That was our one and only time Saturday, she was walking funny and told me it hurt to sit. We made love the next morning early, she was doing it out of what she felt she had to do, it was obvious she received no pleasure from our effort. I ran a hot tub for her, made sure she was in it and then went to take care of the regular chores. When I returned to the house I found her sound asleep in the tub. She couldn't have been that way long because the water was still warm. I woke her with soft tender kisses all over her face.

Smiling she purred, "You're going to make that girl very happy."

With her body dried, fresh panties and warm jammies I tucked her in for another nap. She was out in minutes. I called Consuelo to tell her I could pick up Al in the afternoon, that Drew had come home early because the show was a dud. She wouldn't hear of it, she wanted to bring him back so she could visit with Drew a short spell. I told her 4 or after would work best since Drew was napping. I was sitting on the large lounge chair in Drew's room reading when she began to stir.

"Roy, what time is it?"

"It's just after three. I have a light lunch ready if you are. Consuelo is bringing little Al back after four. I offered to pick him up, she wouldn't hear of it. I told her you came home early because the show was a dud. Do you feel strong enough to take care of him on your own? I kind of want to see Jackie."

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers