My Aunt Sarah

Story Info
Where will a wet dream lead.
5.3k words
4.59
57.9k
79

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd passed my driving test very quickly. I was lucky enough that my parents bought me an older car meaning I was now independent and not reliant on lifts or public transport. I was still in education now in the sixth form studying my A-Levels. I'd had girlfriends but in no way was I experienced in sex, in fact when I turned 18, I was still a virgin.

My 18th birthday passed with a lot less splendour and applause than I thought it would, the only thing new was the illicit thoughts I was now having after a recent erotic and strange dream....

My aunty, Sarah, was as ordinary as you can imagine for a woman who grew up as a miner's daughter and a miner's wife. She was now 40, brunette, with her hair cropped at shoulder height with a slight curl, I think they call it 'wavey'. She wasn't stand out as attractive but was very kind and warm-hearted. She was short at 5ft 4 and let's say 'plump', a rounder figure. She didn't have 'heaving' breasts rather subtle-sized ones that complimented her body shape. At a guess I would say 34c which I thought would be a nice handful, I'll get onto why I was thinking of my aunt's breasts in 'handfuls'. My Aunty was a widow with three children, my cousins. My cousins were slightly younger than me and my uncle had tragically died of a brain tumour about 4 years earlier and my Aunty as far as I knew hadn't met anyone else.

I short time before my 18th birthday I'd had what is commonly known as a 'wet dream', my shorts in the morning were sodden with my seed. The dream and my memory of it all though a little jaded was very explicit and as you have guessed involved my aunty. In the dream, I'd been visiting her as she'd asked me to have a look at her computer. This was quite normal as she often asked me to do manual or technical jobs. I knew a little more about computers than my friends but was self-taught. Back to the dream....

I'd finished the job of sorting her computer and was having a drink with her in the living room, I was sitting on the settee she was sitting in an armchair. She was wearing a white pullover which slightly showed the curves of her breasts, a black pleated skirt down to just above her knees and dark tanned tights. I'm not sure she had noticed but as she had sat down in the armchair her skirt had ridden up slightly showing more of her ample thighs than I had seen before. This sent a 'prick' of electricity through my meat, resuscitating it. It had quickly gone from being relaxed to a throb as my dick pressed uncomfortably hard against the inside of my jeans. Again, we're still in my dream so everything happens quickly and unexpectantly, but my Aunty had obviously spotted the now visible lump in my jeans and instead of me blushing she had!

Blazingly I turned to my aunty and said "Are you ok Sarah? You are looking hot; your cheeks have gone red".

She looked me apologetically in the eyes and said, "I'm sorry but I noticed that you'd grown something in your jeans".

Now it was my time to blush and stir sat on the settee. "I'm so sorry Aunty I noticed your skirt had ridden and I caught sight of your thighs".

This dream, its story, the language, and the content were unfolding like 80's porn films. We were going from zero to one hundred in minutes with candid behaviour going out the window. I know for a fact in real life it would never play out this way. Anyway, back to the porn film, oops sorry, wet dream of my aunty...

I remember in the dream I got up and walked across to her and knelt in front of her whilst she sat in the armchair. I nervously slid my hands along her thighs to the hem of her skirt. Now this is probably where I got super excited in my dream because it goes from being clear to a bit of a blur. I remember reaching under my aunt's skirt, hooking my fingers under her tights and knickers, and pulling downwards. All whilst this was happening, I can't remember my aunty saying anything nor trying to stop me. I continued to roll the tights and knickers down her thighs, over her knees, down her shins and off her feet. I remember her legs being white like they hadn't seen the sun in a while. I'd then hunched her forward in her armchair and somehow being already naked myself had inserted my meat inside her, no sounds no resistance, nothing and then that was it, that's all I can remember.

Let's just say the dream had stirred immense lust inside of me and my go-to daily masturbation was me of my aunty, me having sex with her. I'd had to fill in major gaps, what did she look like naked? I'd imagined she had an unkept bush, big nipples, and a soft body. It never took me long to think of my aunty in this way.

Back to the real world, being in the sixth form at college exams were over and whilst all other years were still studying, I found myself with plenty of time to myself. My mum must have told my aunty that I was finished now for the summer, three weeks before the official college end of term as she called me earlier on a Monday morning to see if I could nip across to have a look at her computer again. Something was playing up and she couldn't sign into Facebook. I said I was free and that I could nip straight over in the car. Now, this would be the first time I'd been around since the wet dream and many days of pulling on my cock thinking of her. I was excited and filled with lust, not sure what I was expecting to happen, it was like I'd filled my head that I'd get there, and everything would play out like the dream, like an 80's porn film. I reality-checked myself and internally gave myself a good slap to wake myself up to the real world.

I drove the 6 miles to my Aunties house, an end-of-terrace 70's style house on a larger estate. I pulled onto the drive and could see that my aunty was waiting for me at the front door. My penis twitched as I saw from the car that she was wearing a white sweater, a black pleated skirt that came to just above her knees, dark-tanned tights, and black shoes. "No way," I thought to myself. I parked and took 30 seconds to compose myself. My aunty shouted to me "Get out of the car silly".

I got out, first adjusting myself so that it wasn't easy to see that I had a semi-hard-on, "Hi Sarah, how you doing"?

"Come on get yourself in, this bloody computer is doing my head in. Do you want a drink"?

I could smell that she had perfume on, not necessarily my favourite but enough to draw me in close as I passed her in the doorway. "Yeah, can I just have a Coke please"?

As I passed my aunty my hand had brushed over her arm by accident, another twinge of excitement downstairs in my jeans "I'll go straight up to the computer shall I, is it on?" I asked my aunt.

"Yeah, go on up, it's already logged in".

Her computer was in one of my cousin's rooms, as I went up, I sneaked a peak into my aunt's bedroom. I'm not sure what I was hoping for though, my aunty was downstairs it is not like I'm going to catch her naked. Was I crazy enough to go looking for underwear? No, that's just weird I said to myself.

My cousins were being taught in education as it was now 10 am, I sat down at the computer, nothing obvious so I did a simple reboot. I knew my aunties password to log in as I'd had to sort her computer a few times. When it fired back up and I logged her in everything came up fine and I was quickly able to log her into Facebook, no problem. Whilst my aunty was downstairs getting a drink, I decided to look at her internet history. What was I looking for exactly? It's not like she spends all her time trawling through porn sites like 18-year-old boys! There wasn't much interest, she had been researching dating sites, but it didn't look like she had signed up for anything yet. That did get me thinking though, I'd mentioned that since my uncle had died, she hadn't dated, I wonder now if she was wanting some male attention. Another lustful twinge in my jeans!!

I heard a shout from downstairs "I've got your drink I'm coming up".

"It's ok" I shouted "It's sorted, I'm coming down.

"What was the problem," my aunty asked as I entered the living room.

"Haven't got a clue, I simply rebooted the computer and when it came up everything was fine".

"Hmmm," my aunt said, "Is it me being a numpty again?"

"No way Sarah, you're not a numpty, it's just what computers do".

She handed me the coke and as I sat on the sofa she sat in the armchair in the corner of the room. Wearing the same clothes as my dream and now sitting in the same armchair as my dream, all I could think of was me fucking my aunty!

I must have spaced out because my aunty turned to me and said "You, ok? You were away with the fairies then!"

I felt my cheeks start to burn as I uncontrollably blushed. Why was I blushing she can't see or hear my explicit thoughts and lustful gaze.

"What's going on Jim?" My aunty said.

My aunt and I have always had a unique relationship. We were close and I always tended to turn to her when I needed to talk about anything, girls, relationships, life. She had leant on me even though I was young when my uncle died. We had always shared things and been honest with each other. My aunt was the one person I couldn't lie to. Now it was different, all I could think of was having sex with her, lustful thoughts. Do I tell her? Do I continue being open and honest with her? I could feel myself starting to sweat across my cold forehead. Like a fever!

I said words that must have made no sense because my aunty said "Eh. What was that".

I composed myself, thought about the situation, thought about what I had been doing since my wet dream, thought about how many times I'd beaten myself off thinking about my aunty and how much seed I'd shot into tissue imagining it was her cunt.

"Sarah, I need to tell you something".

"That sounds serious, "my aunt said.

Was I going to tell her? What was I realistically hoping would happen if I told her? Surely, she would just recoil in disgust, kick me out of her house, and tell my mum (her sister).

Fuck it, it was killing me, I can't keep lusting after my aunt every time I saw her, that would be more uncomfortable?

"If I tell you something, will you promise me that you won't think bad of me?"

"What is it, Jim? You're worrying me now" my aunt said to me, her face with an anxious look on it.

"You must promise me! Promise me you won't think bad of me, you won't think I'm weird or that it won't impact our relationship if I told you! I need you to swear, Pinky promises me".

Pinky promises? What are we, 5? I thought to myself.

"I need you to promise me that if I tell you something you won't tell anyone, my parents, nobody. I need you to promise me I will still be your favourite nephew and things won't change".

"Ok," my aunt said to me "I promise, I Pinky promise".

"Promise you won't think bad of me or me weird" I cried.

"For god's sake Jim I promise, nothing, no matter what it is will change our relationship, I don't care what it is" She looked even more concerned now.

I took a deep breath and perched myself on the edge of the sofa, a little bit closer to her. There were still a couple of metres between us though. I felt myself physically shaking and I felt sick. "What the fuck was I doing? I said to myself, am I going to do this?

With a quivering voice, I started "About a month...." I coughed and tried to compose myself.

"About a month ago I had this dream, and you were in it Sarah" I kept my head low looking at the floor. I blurted it all out, how intense the dream was, every single bit I could remember, no detail was spared. I used swear words "fuck" "cunt" and "tits" exactly how my dream had panned out.

When I didn't hear anything, no shouting, no screams of "get out" I looked up. My aunt was sat there, she hadn't moved, her eyes fixed on me. From her expression I couldn't tell what she was thinking, I couldn't tell what she was going to do next. A few minutes passed and still, she hadn't said anything, and her expression still hadn't changed, what was she thinking?

"There's more," I said.

"Oh," that's all my aunty returned.

"Almost every day since I had the dream, sometimes more than once or twice a day I have been masturbating to the thought of fucking you. I've imagined you naked and I've fucked you in every position I've seen in films and pictures".

"I've imagined what your pussy looks like, what your breasts look like, I've imagined kissing you and holding you".

This did change her expression; I heard and saw a gasp as her mouth opened. I could see her head shaking, only small movements but still she kept looking at me. Again, minutes passed, and I didn't know what to do, I was soaking wet with sweat.

"Are you ok Sarah? I'm sorry I told you these things".

Should I backtrack somehow, I thought. Say it was a joke? What the hell should I do now?

After another five minutes of silence, I thought to myself, fuck it, I'm all in now!

I got up, legs shaking, and slowly walked the two metres to her. I knelt in front of her and put my hands on her knees to steady myself. "Are you ok Sarah, you've not said anything".

She just continued to look at me, she didn't look angry, she didn't look sad, she just looked her normal caring warm self yet with an open mouth. Perhaps a bit of a shock look.

"Sarah are you ok," I noticed that my hands had moved slightly up her leg from her knees. Only a few centimetres but enough for me to notice the change in how she felt and a twinge of lust in my jeans. Also, Sarah had noticed, she had moved her stare from my face to my hands.

"Sarah, say something!"

Still nothing, her legs felt warm and smooth with the tights. I slowly moved my hands further up, my fingers going slightly under the hem of her skirt. My hands were spread open under her skirt on her thighs. I saw my aunt take a huge breath, I could see her breasts widely moving up and down, she was breathing heavily. So was I, I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

I lightly squeezed her thighs through her tights, this brought a reaction, she brought her hands down and softly grabbed my wrists. Still, she said nothing.

I pushed on, half hoping she would stop me half hoping she wouldn't. Whilst she had hold of my wrists there was no resistance from my aunty. She was still holding my wrists softly but with limp arms. I slowly circled each thigh with my hands squeezing slightly as I did so.

I pushed both my hands to her inner thighs this time I met resistance as her legs would not part to allow my hands further, deeper between her thighs. Yet her hold of my wrists was limp.

Still, she said nothing, she was back looking at my face, and her expression still had not changed.

By this time, I had a full-on erection. I felt huge in my jeans, it was uncomfortable, and I wanted to adjust myself, yet a dare not let go of my aunt's thighs in case I was prevented from returning.

I moved my hands from between my aunts' thighs to the outside of her thighs. I moved up further under her skirt and as she had hold of my wrists this brought her skirt up with them. I got sight of more and more of her thighs. I got to see where the texture and colour of the tights change as it gets closer to the gusset. It felt like time was moving slowly, there was now only me and my aunt Sarah in this world.

I pushed on, looped my fingers under the tops of her tights and felt her panties. They didn't feel lacy or anything and had already imagined them to be sturdy everyday brief-style panties.

I hooked my fingers under both the tops of her tights and panties and pulled downwards. My aunts' hands tightened a little around my wrists. It was as if she was having an internal battle and didn't know what she should be doing. I pulled harder and I felt both her tights and panties start to move down with my hands and my aunts' wrists. I thought I saw my aunt shaking her head but if she was it was very slight. I felt the panties and tights get as far as her ample arse, the top of her cheeks. If I was to get them further down, I would have to pull hard and possibly hurt my aunty or rip her clothing. Just then I felt her slightly lift her bottom off the seat of the armchair. Only slightly but it was the first positive encouragement I had received, the first acknowledgement since I started this crazy adventure.

My aunts' minuscule movements were just enough for her tights and panties to continue down under her rear and the top of her thighs. I got a slight glimpse of dark pubic hair and that got me even more excited. If that was at all possible. My heart still beating crazily and now my aunt's chest was rising higher and higher with every beat.

I kept pulling on the tights and panties, and my aunt's hands gripped tighter, this time there was resistance and then almost immediately limp again.

I kept going, pulled further, more of her pussy came into view but then disappeared as her skirt came back down. I now had her tights and panties on her knees. I let go for a second and concentrated on one leg. Rolled her tights and panties off one leg and then went to the other. I softly dropped them in a ball to the side of us. She still had hold of my wrists and still said nothing. Her legs were white like in my dream, they hadn't been in the sun for a while. I stroked them from her feet to her knees.

I slowly put my hands back on her thighs and pushed my hands under her skirt, I wanted to see her pussy, I thought at any second I would go crazy and start ripping at her but stayed with what I thought was best.

I'd read that women hate the thought of boys/men thinking they should be treated like women in porn films. A couple of articles based on true stories had said that is not the case. It read that they wanted to be touched, slowly, to be brought to the height of climax first before the animal instincts kicked in. I pushed all those animal thoughts down deep for now, but that didn't stop the pain in my jeans as my cock pulsed and pushed hard against its cage.

I started to massage and squeeze my aunts' thighs again and I slid them between her legs. This time her legs slightly started to part. I pushed further up, and I felt her pubes tickle my fingers. It started to feel warm, and I could feel the dampness. I tried to push on further, but my aunts' hands gripped harder and stopped me. I looked at her and still she said nothing. And then like before she loosened her grip, the internal battle within her raged on.

I moved further up, her skirt getting drawn upwards also and now I had full sight of her black bush. Quite the bush it was, very unkempt. Her ample thighs hid it slightly and I could not yet see her opening, her labia.

I pushed for her thighs to widen and whilst there was resistance this also gave way within seconds. I now had a full view of the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I could see lots of moisture oozing; my aunty was very wet which I took to be a good thing.

I reached up further and put two fingers to the opening of my aunt's pussy. This time my aunt's face changed, she closed her eyes, groaned, and fell back into her armchair. I slowly circled her clitoris, exactly like I'd read and like I'd seen in films. I started to get a slight musky smell. I'd always thought that my aunty no longer cared as much as she used to with her looks since my uncle died. Perhaps that is why she appeared very bushy, and I'd noticed that her legs weren't as smooth as I'd seen in films. She still felt wonderful to touch and I didn't care at this stage one bit about how unkempt she appeared. I knew exactly what I wanted, and I was still worried that at any moment she would stop me and kick me out of the house for being disgusting.

Her groans got louder and as I got faster with my fingers her groans sped up. Her grip on my wrists tightened I don't think to stop me but rather as a brace for the electricity within her that was surging.

12