My Aunt Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realised that she hadn't said a word since all of this started, it felt a little disconcerting, I was expecting something at least.

I sped up with my fingers and her pussy oozed over her bush and my fingers and for the first time, my aunt said something. "Inside, push your fingers inside" and with that, she let go of my wrists and moved her hands to push down below her stomach. Her face looked like she was in agony as my two fingers entered, I felt for the rough part that meant I was on her g spot. "That's it she said, how did you find it so quickly". She was panting, hard. I circled her spot, rubbing the rough texture, I pushed my fingers in further.

"Harder," she said, "faster, in and out". I did as I was told.

As she had let go now of my wrists, I took this opportunity to relieve some of the pressure in my jeans. With my left hand and with my fingers from my right hand still inside my aunty I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down slightly along with my pants. What I massive relief as my dick sprung out and up, I'd never felt and seen it so big and bulbous.

I must have lost concentration and rhythm with my fingers as my aunt opened her eyes to see what was going on. Her eyes were wide open as she saw my dick, and she gasped again. I honestly didn't think I was that big but hadn't compared it. Her gasp made me feel good.

I worried now that she would change her mind and stop all of this. It would be the end of the world for me if she did. I wanted to be inside her before she changed her mind. I pulled my fingers from her and grabbed her by the hips. Luckily her skirt was folded over now, so I had clean sight of her now swollen and open vagina. Crimson and sodden, so inviting.

I knelt up high between her legs and pulled her by the hips towards me. She grabbed my wrists again and I thought I heard her say "No". If she did say no it was a whimper 'no' with no meaning as her grip of my wrists offered no form of resistance.

The bulb of my dick was at her entrance, begging to enter. I slowly pushed forward into the dampness and warmth. I slid past her entrance the tip of my penis easily squeezing in. Although only the head of my penis was inside it felt amazing, I had the urge to push as hard and as fast as possible, but I resisted. I looked at my aunt's face, she had a shocked expression, again with an open mouth. I wanted to kiss her. I inched forward and my cock entered fully, something inside was tickling the tip of my penis, I was as far as I could reach inside. I slowly moved in and out, not quite fully out but so I felt tightness on the head before I pushed back in. My aunty groaned on every stroke. She moved from gripping my wrists to pushing on her lower stomach with one hand and the other stroking her clit.

She started to use her rump rear as a cantilever to push back at me with every stroke, I was in heaven, this felt so good. I moved my hands and pushed under her sweater; she didn't have a tee shirt on which meant there was only her bra. Again, it didn't feel lacey, it felt like a very practical bra. I squeezed my aunts' breasts. I was right they were a handful and were very soft. They were nothing like my ex-girlfriend's breasts when I'd squeezed them. There was hardly any firmness, but I didn't care, they felt wonderful, and I squeezed hard and faster.

My aunty panted, "I think I'm coming, do it Jim, do it harder and faster".

I did as I was told, I rammed and rutted, hard and fast, and I could feel the head of my dick swelling.

"Harder" she screamed.

And with that she moved her hand to my chest, twitching wildly, convulsing inside. I was overcome with eagerness; I felt a massive euphoria as I spurted my seed all inside her. Squirt after squirt on every stroke, I pumped hard, it felt like the most I had ever come. I slowed and then stopped, kept my dick inside my aunt and rested my head on her breasts. I squeezed my arms around her waist, and she embraced me in a hug.

"Oh, Jim what have we done".

"I love you Sarah" I returned.

"I love you too Jim" she signed.

She started to laugh, "Oh Jim, I can feel you twitching inside me, I've never done it like that, not even with your uncle".

This was the most she talked to me the whole morning. She now seemed relaxed and at peace with what had happened. She looked like she had enjoyed it.

"Oh Jim, that was amazing, I'm not sure what just happened but that was amazing. I think we should talk now though".

"But Sarah, I don't think I've finished" I anguished.

"What do you mean you haven't finished, I felt you fill me up with all your cum".

"I know but I'm still very hard and I want more, I want to see your breasts, your nipples, I want you naked".

"But Jim, I'm forty, I'm overweight, I'm nothing like your ex-girlfriends you've been telling me about. I haven't showered, I'm embarrassed" She looked slightly away and was a little upset.

"I don't care Sarah" I returned "I think you are beautiful; I love you".

She returned to face me, staring into my eyes again. She embraced me harder. Still, inside her, I lifted my top off and went to lift my aunt's top off.

"I'll do it Jim" and with that, she lifted her top off revealing a black plain bra filled with her beautiful breasts. She reached behind her to unhinge the bra and brought her arms forward. Slowly she lowered her bra to reveal her amazing breasts. They fell slightly onto her stomach, but I didn't care, they were perfect. I goggled at them, and my aunty must have noticed.

"Do you like them, Jim, they are a little saggy aren't they?"

"They are perfect," I said, and I reached to squeeze them I leaned forward to suck her nipples. She had big areolas that I loved. A light brown with a huge nipple in the centre stood to attention. I softly bit each nipple and she groaned loudly.

"Oh, Jim fuck me again"

I was a little startled because I'd never heard my aunty swear before. I complied with her command and started pumping slowly in and out. Each thrust squelching with both our juices.

"Keep doing that Jim, it feels great" she said as she reached down again to start stroking her clitoris. Again, she used one hand to press on her lower stomach and one hand to stroke her clit.

I sucked on her nipples and bit them softly whilst thrusting inside her. "Harder Jim, bite them harder" "Yes that's it, that's wonderful".

I thrust harder and faster, biting and sucking. It wasn't long before I heard my aunt say, "Jim I'm coming, I'm coming".

"I'm coming too, Sarah; I'm going to cum" I returned.

We then gripped each other tight as with huge pulses through our bodies we both came at the same time. I couldn't believe how much more seed I pumped inside her, twitching away as my aunty also convulsed in my arms.

We were both sweating, and I started to notice the musky smell from my aunty, I didn't care, I loved it. I noticed at the same time she had slight hair under her armpits, it turned me on.

We stayed in that same position for a few minutes, holding each other, my cock still lodged inside her but not as hard.

"Jim, let's go upstairs, run a bath and we'll talk as we clean up together."

"Ok Sarah," I said.

I slowly pulled out of her, and she quickly cupped her skirt with her hand between her legs to catch the goop.

"That's a lot of cum, Jim, it's a good job I stayed on the pill".

We stood up to go upstairs, my aunty wasn't quite fully naked as her skirt was still on. She was plump as lightly swollen stomach, but she was wonderful I just wanted to fuck her again and with that, I was hard again.

"Jim, what is that?" my aunty asked.

"I want you naked Sarah, I want to see every inch of you".

"Let us get in the bath and talk first Jim," she said.

She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, still careful to hold her skirt between her legs. On the way, she asked me to lock the front door.

..... To be continued soon.

12