My Aunt Sarah Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, you must be James."

"Um, hi yeah I am."

"I'm so sorry about your Dad."

"Thanks."

"You look so much like him, you have his eyes." She looks at me expectantly

"I'm sorry I didn't hear your name."

"Oh, I'm Sarah." She must notice the look on my face.

"I'm your Aunt Sarah."

"My Dad didn't have any sisters."

Her smile fades.

"No, I...Not your Dad. I'm your mom's sister."

I look over at my mom, she meets my eyes and looks away.

"She...She never told you about me, did she?"

"No, I'm sorry."

Sarah doesn't even look surprised.

"That sounds like Carol."

"I'm sorry, you seem a bit young..."

"Sorry, I need a smoke."

Sarah quickly moves away. I look over at my mom. She's gone. I look around and can't find her. I move through the crowd. To the last place, I saw her. Her cabal was still hovering, glaring at me. I looked over the corner and saw her sitting down at a table with Theo. I don't care to look longer. I leave, my head starts to buzz. I am livid. How could my mother not tell me she has a sister. Why didn't she want me to know? Something that threatens her perfect little fake world. I walk past Viola, she looks at me and waves. She knows what happens when I get like this. I walk out into the rain.

Chapter 2

The Start of Something

The rain pelts my face as I walk into the parking lot. First, my mother keeps her family from me and then starts rubbing up against her dead husband's brother. AT HIS WAKE! The buzzing in my head gets louder. I'm about to snap.

"Do you want a smoke?"

I turn to see Sarah. My new aunt who until 5 minutes ago I didn't know existed. Her eyeliner was running, from the rain.

"Thanks, I don't smoke."

"OK, wanna stay and talk. I hate smoking alone." I didn't have anywhere to be.

"Yeah sure." I sat down on a low brick wall with her. Rain still pelting us, she was managing to keep her cigarette lit.

"I can't believe my mom never mentioned she had a sister."

"She's not exactly proud of me."

"You threaten her perfect little world."

"Exactly." She takes another drag. I look over at Sarah. Taking her in. She is definitely in her late 20's.

"Sorry I don't mean to be rude. But you don't look old enough to be my mom's sister?"

"Ha, thanks. Our parents had me when they were much older. Carol was already 20 by the time I was born. I was my parent's happy little accident. I'm 29 now."

"So, your closer to your nephew's age than your sisters. That wild."

"How old are you anyway kid?"

"I'm 19, almost twenty."

"That is wild."

We sat for a few minutes, in silence. The buzzing in my head started to subside. Sarah had a calming presence. Like nothing in the world could faze her. She finally broke the silence.

"So, not too close with you mom I take it?"

"No, not at all. Especially after the day, I've had. I thought about staying in town for a few days. But I can't stand it here."

"Yeah, a hell of a place to grow up."

"I'm guessing you didn't grow up here, like mom."

"Good god no, not my sort of scene. No, my parents and Carol lived here for years. But they went to retire, so they moved to Hawaii. They had friends on the island. When they had me, so I grew up there."

"You grew up in Hawaii? Oh, my mom must have hated that."

"Yeah, she brought it up constantly. How lucky I was. Normal manipulative behavior from her."

"That sounds like my mom. If you guys have such a rough ride, why did you come?"

"I didn't come for her. I came for your David."

"You knew my Dad?"

"Yeah, after my parents died. I was kinda struggling. It got so desperate I called your mom. She refused to help me. But a couple of minutes after that I got a call from your Dad. He had overheard that conversation. He seemed like the kinda guy who was big on the whole family thing. So he said he would help me out, and he did. Once I got back on my feet, he even sent birthday cards every year."

"That sounds like my Dad. How long ago was this?"

"Almost 6 years ago now."

"That was before."

"Before what?"

"My Dad changed in the last 5 years. He got so thin and despondent. While my mom got more manipulative and cruel. He just sort of faded. The man I knew slowly died in front of me. So much so, that when he killed himself. I wasn't even surprised."

I started to sob, heavy painful sobs. All of it coming out. I thought the cry in the park was bad, this was worse. I sat there crying painfully to myself. When I felt an arm go around me. Sarah hugged me, pulled me in close.

"I never told anyone that."

"I'm sorry this shit is happening to you. No one deserves this. Your a good man like your father. Remember him as he was. OK?"

I lean into her and sob. She holds me closer and keeps smoking. A few people walk out and stare at the scene. Sarah just glares and they move on. She flicks a cigarette at Theo, it startles him and he slips. It made me feel better. After a few minutes of this, I compose myself.

"Your 19 right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Wanna get a drink?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

I didn't really drink in high school. Never at a bar, so I couldn't recommend one. Sarah said she knew one she had visited my mom and Dad a couple of times. Although they never mentioned it to me. We didn't talk as we drove, I just stared out the window. I just wanted to go back to Cambridge. That felt more like home than this place. Sarah shifted gears, her old car spluttered as we drove over a hill. As I look over her car, a realization pops into my head.

"Is this your car?"

"Yeah, this old bastard has been hauling my ass around for years."

"You don't live in Ann Arbor. Do you live in Detroit?"

"No, I live in Boston."

"What?"

"Yeah, I've lived there since my parents died. Almost ten years."

"I go to MIT." Sarah looks forward, her hands go white as she squeezes the steering wheel.

"I can't fucking believe I lived in the same city as you for a year, and my mom didn't tell me." My head starts to buzz again.

"Why would she do that?"I ask Sarah looks over at me.

"We've never been close. Despite my best efforts. Your mom has never been proud of me. Because she has always been ashamed of me."

"Why am I not surprised. Probably didn't fit her perfect little world."

"Yeah, something like that."

"Always the same shit with her."

"Yeah, always the same."

"Wait, this is your car and you live in Boston?"

"Yeah."

"Did you drive?"

"Yeah."

"Seriously, it's an 11-hour drive."

"Yeah well, I wanted to tell Carol to go fuck themselves."

"I'm looking forward to seeing that."

We arrive at the bar and exit the car.

I'm already three drinks in, the buzzing in my head has finally died down. Sarah is keeping up, and only a little drunk. I, on the other hand, was quite wasted. Luckily we were both happy drunks. After the pain of the wake, getting drunk with Sarah was a welcome reprieve. We spend most of the night cursing my mother and laughing at stories of her when she was younger. The more we talk the more I notice small things about Sarah. How strong yet bitter she was. Her dirty laugh, a wicked smile. How little she cared about what people thought of her.

All the deeper human parts of her, but as I got drunker. I started to notice the obvious things. Namely, how attractive she was. Her red hair, curly and thick. Hey piercing gray eyes, and shapely form. But her greatest power was her voice, the way she said things. How they danced off her tongue, as I drank more. On more than one occasion Sarah said something, an off-handed flirty comment. It aroused me. I tried to push these thoughts away. But I started to lose control as we drank more.

As the night grows old, Sarah notices women sitting at the bar. She looks over at me and smiles. She was an older woman early 40's, with long black hair. In this area, she's probably a mom. She blushes and looks away.

"I think she wants to fuck you?"

"No, she's probably just being nice."

"No dude, she wants you."

"Maybe she just wants a drink. Have a nice evening. Not some drunk asshole bothering her."

"Wow, your one of those decent guys. I thought you were just a myth."

"Shut up. I just don't want to make her uncomvy...uncomfrey...feel bad."

"OK, man, don't wanna make you uncomfortable. Well, I'm off to bed."

Sarah gets up from the table. Brushing off the drunken refuge off her dress. The motion of wiping crumbs off pulls her dress down slightly. In my drunken state, I notice the shape of her breast. They are large, round, and ivory white. I look away, my hard cock stiff in my pants. I brush past her hand, I don't know if it was because I was drunk. But her touch was electrifying. We held the contact for a second before it broke.

"I'm in room 4, feel free to crash there tonight."

"I might be a while longer, think I'll go for a walk."

"Just knock, I don't sleep much."

"OK, see you in a bit."

Sarah walks over to the exit, she stops and walks over to the black-haired woman. Sarah bends over and whispers something in her ear. The woman smiles and nods her head. Sarah walks to the exit, winking as she opens the door and leaves. The dark-haired woman stands up, wobbles a bit. She steadies herself and walks over. I stood up as she reached out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Rachel."

I shake her hand.

"Hi, I'm James."

Rachel fumbles with her keys, trying to unlock her car. As I kissed the back of her neck, she shivered and squeezed my cock through my pants. I reach up and massage her breasts and she moans in my ear. She finally gets her car open and we move into her car. We split apart as we sit in the back seat. Rachel is a beautiful woman, early 40's. Amazing blue eyes, soft features. Tiny signs of wrinkles in the corner of her eyes. Still a stunning woman. The raw lust in her eyes as she stares at me, was really hot. She leans in and whispers in my ear.

"I've never had sex in a car before."

"Me neither. Should be fun though."

Rachel leans over and starts kissing me again, moving her hands over my chest. She reaches down and starts to open my pants.

"Let's see what we're dealing with."

She pulls my cock out of my pants, it's already hard and ready. She starts stroking me up and down. Teasing.

"Wow, so much bigger than my ex-husband."

"Can we not talk about him, please?"

"Sure."

Rachel leans down and takes my cock in her mouth. I moan. As she licks the tip of my cock. I lean back, letting her tongue dance over my head. Oh, Jesus. I look around, we seem to be alone. I let out a louder moan, one Rachel gives back. She takes more of me in my mouth and pleasure rockets up my spine. Rachel moves up and down, stroking my cock. Milking me, god this feels good. Massaging my balls, as she deep throats my cock. I feel my balls tighten, and consider cumming in her mouth. But I think she deserves better. I clasp Rachel's head. Pulling her off me.

"What's wrong."

"Nothing, you were just going to make me cum. We can keep going if that's want you want?"

"No, I need you inside me."

God that alone, almost sent me over the edge. Rachel starts to pull her panties down, under her dress. I pull my pants down to my ankles. Freeing my wet, oozing cock. Rachel pulls her panties off and moves over straddling me. My cock is pressed between our bodies.

"Do you have a condom?" I ask.

"No, sorry I'm kinda rusty. Haven't had a hook up in a long time."

"Should we stop?"

"We can if you want." Rachel leans back, and my cock slides between her legs. Rubbing against her pussy.

"But I don't think you do."

She rubbed her pussy against my cock. God, she was so wet. Fuck it, I went to my Dad's funeral today. I deserve this. I place my hands on her face and kiss her. Our tongues meet, lust racing through us. She pulls her dress down, revealing her bra. I put my hands behind her back, unhooking the straps. Her breasts fall out, small yet firm. Her dark, pink nipples. I take them in my mouth. Rachel moans, her head falling back. I massage and suck her. She starts to grind against my cock. Her lips folding around my shaft, lubing up my shaft. I moan into her breast, and Rachel pushes me against the seat.

"I need you inside me." The pure, animalistic lust in her eyes was palpable. I nod. Rachel lifts herself and grasps my cock, guiding me to her pussy. She moves my tip to her opening and lowers herself onto me. We both moan together as I enter her. Every inch of the slide down my shaft is pure ecstasy. Rachel's pussy walls shift as they move around my sensitive tip. As my whole cock enters Rachel, she has a small orgasm.

"Oh fuck."

Her hips lift, as her whole body shudders. She grasps her hands behind my neck, as she moans into my ear. I just hold her as she comes down. Eventually, Rachel finishes and leans back. Gasping for air.

"Are you alright?" I ask, Rachel just smiles.

"Yeah, that...was great. It's just been a while, and you had me going."

"Well, it was really hot watching you cum."

"Thanks." She leans forward and grasps the headrest behind me.

"No, it's your turn to cum."

Rachel kisses me again, as she starts to ride me. Her hips moving, back and forth. Rising and falling, our skin slapping together. I feel her erect nipples, press against my shirt. I quickly unbutton it to feel her on my skin. She flicks her hair to the other side.

"Oh oh oh. I love how your cock feels."

"Oh you feel so good, I'm not gonna last long."

"That's OK, just don't cum inside me, OK?"

"Of course, I'll warn you."

Rachel speeds up her movements, my moans fill the car.

"Oh my god, fuck!"

Rachel smiles, loving what she's doing to me. Can't have that. I reach down and start to tease her clit. Now she starts to moans, I make circular motions. With my other hand, I reach under her dress. Pooling on my lap, and grasp her ass. As she continues to slam up and down on my cock. She reaches up, and grasp her hair. Keeping it up, as I feel her pussy wall's quiver.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum again. Don't stop James, please don't stop."

The way she says my name as she begins to come. Oh my god, that gets me going. Rachel leans back, I move my hand from her ass to her back. I support her as she rides me. Her hand wrapped around the door handle, as she cums again. Her eyes closed in ecstasy. That's when I notice the movement.

Out of the corner of my eye, to the left. I see someone. It's dark, the only lights are over the doors to the motel across the street. Someone is standing in a doorway, looking right at us. Smoking. I blink, trying to clear my vision. It's...Sarah. It's the door to her hotel room. She is looking right at the car. She's easily 25 feet away. Can she see us, or is she just looking into the night? Her cigarette was held loosely in her hands. She just takes a drag and watches.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, James!"

I feel Rachel's pussy walls tighten around my cock, I'm also close, Rachel is blinded by her orgasm. As I just stare at Sarah. I don't know if she can see me but she continues to stare back. I feel myself near the edge. Rachel's orgasm is enormous, her whole body convulses as she creams all over my cock. A scream escapes her mouth, as I continue to pound up into her pussy.

"oh oh oh. Fuck me, fuck me, James. Your cock is so good"

"Rachel, I'm close."

"Just hold on a little longer, holy fuck."

I try to hold off my load. Rachel's orgasm pushes my right to the edge. I think about baseball, the pitches, the hits. How fast Jackie Robinson got to the bases. Joe DiMaggio hitting a home run. Anything to hold off. Rachel's orgasm starts to subside. I manage to hold off mine, as she comes down.

"Holy shit, that was the best orgasm I've ever had. Did you cum?"

"No, I managed to hold on."

"Well, we can't have that. To reward you for holding it. Is there a position you wanted?"

I think. My head is full of alcohol and a need to cum. Then the thought comes to me.

"Yeah, I really like fucking from behind."

"Oh, OK big guy. Doggy style then."

We both moan as I pull out of her, we rearrange ourselves. Rachel bent over. I grabbed her hips, and hold her as I enter her again.

"Oh fuck, I love you cock James. It's incredible."

"I love the sounds you make." I pull out and push back in slowly as first.

"OH fuck. I love what it does to me."

I start to fuck Rachel from behind, the sound of my balls hitting her stomach. Her tits hitting her chest. I start a good rhythm, Rachel moving back on my thrusts, I bend over and grasp her tits in my hands. Play with her nipples as she moans. I look up, I'm not that fond of doggy. I just wanted to fuck Rachel and be able to watch Sarah without Rachel knowing. It seems drunk me had lost all inhibitions. Sarah is still watching, calmly smoking. Not a care in the world. Rachel leans up to kiss me. I softly put my hand on her head and push her down. Getting a better angle to fuck her.

"This OK?" I ask, as her face is pressed into the seat.

"It's great, I love it."

I look back at Sarah. As I slam into Rachel. I lock eyes with Sarah, she just keeps staring. I notice now, she changed out of her dress. She's just wearing a robe. Rachel moans into the leather. I can't explain it, I was drawn to her. Just leaning against the wall, by her open door. Smoking, staring. I was building up speed, slamming into Rachel's ass.

Without warning, Sarah opens her robe. Her large, ivory white tits, spill out. They droop a little, they're not gravity-defying. But still perky. Her large pink nipples are hard. A few freckles lead from her cleavage down her stomach. After letting them out Sarah just takes another drag of her cigarette. Fuck, her tits are amazing. The curves. How round they are. How soft they look. At that moment I wanted them. I imagined massaging them, licking them. Following the line of freckles down. How would it feel to put my cock between them? Slide in and out. Cum on them. Making Sarah cum. All these thoughts storming in my head, at once. Then a single word entered my mind. In Sarah's electrifying, sultry voice, a single word she moaned out.

"James."

I was going to cum.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, OH YEAH!" I was definitely going to cum.

I pulled out at the last second and blew my load all over Rachel's back. This was the most intense orgasm of my life. I thought my heart was going to explode or my soul would leave my body. Ropes of cum splatter onto Rachel's back. As my brain explodes in orgasmic delight. I see stars. As my body bucks. I fall backwards. Rachel falls forward, onto the seat. Both of us catching our breath.

When my vision comes back to me. I look back to Sarah, just in time to see her close the door. Room 4. I sit there, as what just happened dawns on me.

"Oh. My. God. That was fucking spectacular. Who thought a parking lot fuck, would make me cum three times."

"Three times? When was the third?"

"Right there at the end, didn't you hear me?"

"No sorry, I was kinda in the zone."

"Don't you dare apologize. I have never been fucked like that before. I thought my heart was gonna give out."

"Well, I'm glad I could be of service." I go to wipe the copious amounts of cum from her back.

"Don't you dare. I wanna let it sit. Feels good."

"OK, I better go."

"Wait, really."

"Yeah, I have a flight back tomorrow."

"Sure I can't give you a ride. Maybe crash as my house. Have another round tomorrow? Imagine what we could do in a bed?" I look over to room 4.

"I'm sorry. I need the sleep."

"OK. God, I wish you lived in the area. I would fuck your brains out on the reg."

"Oh, I'm sure." I put my pants on, and open the door to leave.

"Actually, pass me your phone." Rachel puts her hand into her purse and pulls out her phone. I quickly put my number into it.

"If you find yourself in Boston. Give me a call. I'm sure we could find something to do."