My Aunt Sarah Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, is there something you wanted to try? While my pussy cools down. Any position or move?" I look over at her tits.

"Ah, I noticed you were a tits man. Tit fuck?"

"If you don't mind?"

"If I don't mind? You made me cum three times today. I'm returning the favor."

My baggage rose to the service. Don't bottle it, communicate.

"It's not a favor thing right?" Sarah looks over at me confused.

"What?"

"It's not about returning the favor, is it? Don't feel obligated. People have used that to control me. An obligation. So please don't do it with us." Sarah nods.

"Your right. That was a poor joke. I want to do this. I want to make you feel the way you made me feel." She grabs a bottle from her bag and walks over.

"So much of my life was making people feel good for the money. I'm not ashamed it was a fact. That's why when I don't have to. I don't."

"Your whole devil may care attitude."

"Exactly, but you." She starts to stroke my cock.

"You. I want to. Making you cum, is incredible for me. There is nothing I would rather do." Sarah takes me in her mouth. Getting me hard.

"I've found it's best when you do the thrusting." Sarah sits are the head of the bed, one leg over on the floor. She lubes up her tits, placing my cock between them. As I stand one foot on the floor, one on the bed.

"Thrust upwards, into my mouth."

I glide my cock, between her oily ivory breasts. The softness of her tits pressed tightly against my sensitive head. The sensation is incredible. What I thought fucking a marshmallow would feel like. That thought exits my brain as I hear Sarah.

"Oh, your cock is so big. I love how big your cock is." I slow.

"Sorry, that doesn't do it for me."

"Oh, I thought you liked it when I talked."

"I do. I really do. But not the gratuitous stuff. Just. Just say my name."

"That's all it takes."

"With you, yeah."

Sarah gives me another of her wicked smiles. As I start to thrust again. I pump my cock into her bosom, as she pushes and slider her tits over my cock.

"Oh god, they feel so good."

"James. I want you to cum for me, James." Oh god, she is so good at that. How is she so good at that?

"Oh, I'm close."

"Where do you want to finish?"

"On your tits, oh I want to cum on your tits."

"Then cum. Cum for me James."

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, OH YEAH!"

With my name, I unload all over her tits. Rope after rope of cum. Splatters all over her face, neck, and chest. As I come down, I look at my mess.

"Oh shit, I got some in your hair. You just washed it." I go and grab a towel.

"Oh, my night in shining armor." Sarah cleans herself up.

We decide to eat our food and watch some TV. As Sarah prepares the food, I see my phone buzz again. Another call from my mom. I pick up my phone and turn it off. Sarah walks over, passes me my food, and sits. As we watch and eat, Sarah leans over. Resting her head on my shoulders. It is great. Just a moment, together. No noise, or judgment. Just two people. Sweet. loving.

"Any ever told you, you sound like the Kool-Aid man when you cum?" I spit my food on the bed as Sarah laughs.

The End of Part 1