My Aunt Sarah Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you can be sure I will. Goodbye James."

"Bye Rachel, drive safe."

"Sure I can't tempt you with some head?"

"I'm sure." I quietly close the car door and walk over to the hotel.

I knocked on the motel door. I hear some movement and Sarah opens the door. Her robe is closed. Her hair looks wet from a shower.

"Ah hi there. I was starting to worry. Quite a long walk you were on."

I look at Sarah. Not even a slight indication of anything being amiss. Just the same calm and collected Sarah I met today.

"Yeah, had to clear my head."

"Of course, lots of junk blocking your head. Needed a release."

Another of her wicked smiles. I closed the door behind me.

"Lock it."

I pull the door latch across and lock it. I turn my attention to the motel room. Seemed clean enough. A double bed, a table, and a couch. Sarah sits down on the right side of the bed.

"You should get some sleep. If you want to move your flight up to tomorrow? Dealing with airline staff usually makes me want to top myself." Sarah pats the left side of the bed.

"Um, I think I should sleep on the couch."

"Don't be absurd it's a big bed. There's plenty of room, I promise. I don't bite."

After coming down from the earth-shattering orgasm. I felt what could only be described as shame. Like a shame hangover. I wasn't even close to cumming, until I saw Sarah's tits. They sent me right over the edge, and into the stratosphere.

I sit down on the couch.

"Could we talk about something?" A look of worry flashed across Sarah's face.

She gets up from the bed and sits next to me on the couch.

"What's wrong?"

"There is a lot of shit I'm dealing with right now. My mom, my Dad. All my family drama shit. But school is also something I have to deal with. I have a partial scholarship. So my fees are smaller than most. But the one fee I have to pay in full is accommodation. Which since Dad died, is kinda up in the air right now. So I was wondering since we live in the same city."

"You want to live with me?" Sarah asked.

"Look it will be temporary, till I find a place of my own. After I get a job. Oh, do you have roommates? I didn't even ask. Jesus James real dick move not even considering other people. Classic you and..." Sarah cut me off.

"Of course you can stay with me. It's not even a question. I would die before I let you move back in with your mom. I'm sure you'll figure out school and everything. Until then your more than welcome to stay. Your family." Sarah squeezed my hand.

"Thanks, Aunt Sarah, it means the world."

"Oh Jesus, one rule don't call me Aunt Sarah. Fucking hell."

"Sorry, I won't." Sarah walks back over to the bed.

"Are you sure I can't tempt you with the bed?"

"I'm sure, I'll see you in the morning."

"OK, night James."

"Night Aunt Sarah."

"You little cock."

I try to go to sleep, but my brain is racing at a thousand miles an hour. Did that really

happen? Did Sarah show me her tits? Is she into me? Or was it an accident, that I read into? All these and a thousand other questions raced through my head. I refused to ever talk to my mom again. So having Sarah was a godsend. Right, when I needed someone she was there, a shoulder to cry on. Whatever happened with the robe, it's done now. Don't ruin this because you misread an accident. This is your Aunt, she is your family. You'll be living together soon. Don't fuck it up. Well, whatever happens. This is definitely the start of something.

Chapter 3

A Drive, a Fuck, and a Fumble in the Dark

I slept better than I thought. The tryst with Rachel in the back of her car was quite exerting. I sit up, my back not too happy to have slept on a couch. I look over at the bed, it's empty. The duvet pulled back, and an obvious spot where someone slept. As my senses return to me, I hear the shower running. Sarah? Everything came rushing back, Sarah showing me her amazing tits, me having the most intense orgasm of my life. Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with me? I hear movement in the bathroom, but no one leaves. I stand up, bones cracking as I do. Jesus, I'm only 19. I took my shirt off in the night and was only wearing my pants. I walk over to my bag to grab so fresh clothes.

I need a shower first. I stop and try to find my old shirt. It's somehow under the couch. I put it on, as I do I notice a stain. Right at the bottom, about the size of a quarter. A round white stain. I sniff it, it's cum. Great, so I came on myself last night as well as all the other shit I did last night. God, James your such a fucking mess. I rub my eyes, I need an energy drink and some food. I go to leave, I should ask Sarah if she wants anything. I walk over to the bathroom and knock.

"Hey, Sarah."

No answer

"Sarah!"

"I can't hear you, James, just open the door."

I freeze, OK James just open the door. What if she's naked though? Would I see her tits again, fuck I would love that. Are they wet? Inviting? Perky dark nipples waiting for my mouth. Maybe she soaped them up. I imagine sliding my cock between her soapy tits. Just with that thought, I almost cream my pants.

Jesus, James. Get a hold of yourself. You fucking child. She has been nothing but a saint. She is letting you stay with her. When you were desperate. Stop thinking of her like this. She wouldn't ever want that from you. So just stop.

Oh shit, how long have I been waiting to open the door? Like too long?

"James, are you still there?" Sarah asks from behind the closed door. Man up. I open the door. Steam rushes out, as I look down.

"Hi, I was going to get some food. Did you want anything? Is there something you can't eat, allergies or something?" I think I hear her laugh.

"No, I'll eat anything. A red bull would be nice too."

"Sure thing I'll grab that now." I turn around and leave.

I walk around the block, rock hard cock in my pants. Jesus, what is wrong with you? You sick little perverted freak. Sarah has been nothing but amazing to you. So you repay her by fantasizing and sexualizing her. You're better than this. Sarah deserves better than this. I thought about leaving, just getting an uber to the airport. Just going. Boston is a big place the chances of me running into were so low. No, that fucking cowardice talking. You're an adult, you can have a relationship with someone you find attractive and not be a creep about it. You will grab the food, you will go back. You will treat her like the amazing person she is. Who's helping you out of a desperate situation. Don't fuck this up, James.

It's a cold morning, no snow yet. I walk to a nearby bakery grab the drinks and food. By the time I get back to the motel, it's been 10 minutes. I knock on the motel door again.

"Come in."

I open the door, Sarah is sitting on the foot of her bed. She's braiding her long red hair. As I walk in. She stands up, and I see what she's wearing. Black scuffed boots, worn over time. Jeans tucked into those boots, and a white cotton t-shirt. Tucked into her jeans. Really showing the curve from her large tits to her flat stomach. Jesus Christ, how does she look so fucking hot in that. Focus James.

"You back, I thought you got lost again."

"No, long line at the bakery."

"Thought you might have gone for another walk. Needed to clear your head again."

She hits me with another of her wicked smiles. Jesus, I'm getting mixed messages. I push that from my mind.

"Got some food, and your red bull."

"Thanks, I had a thought. Since your gonna be crashing with me. We should probably get to know each other better." A lump forms in my throat. But I think I play it off.

"Oh, OK. How would we do that?"

"Well, this is just a suggestion. But we could both drive back. Instead of you taking a flight. It's only 11 hours. We could smash that out in a couple of days. Nothing like a road trip to see if you're compatible with someone." I didn't really like flying, and I think it would be good to get to know Sarah better.

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea." Sarah smiles, God even her smile is breathtaking. Sarah has a resting face of contempt. I've gathered it doesn't help with first impressions. So making her smile was an amazing feeling.

"I think you should probably have a shower first though. After your busy night."

"Yeah, your probably right." Sarah stands up and grabs her bag.

"I'm gonna get some gas and snacks. I'll be back in a while. We should probably head out then."

"Yeah, don't really want to stay here any longer."

"Cool. I'll be back in a while. See you soon James." Sarah winks as she leaves. A shiver goes down my spine. Get control of yourself man. I take my dirty clothes off and put them in a smaller bag. I head into the shower. Turn the handle. The hot water starts to flow. I step into the shower, letting the hot water wash over me. Trying to wash away the shame I keep feeling.

As I washed, I leaned over to grab some soap off the basin. I brush past something, soft. I look over and placed it on the basin. A pair of panties. They are slightly wrinkled, I think they're used. Sarah must have accidentally left them. I hesitate then grab the soap, and pull the shower curtain across. I try to finish my shower. But a seed has been planted. Did Sarah leave those for me? Did she want me to touch them? My dick starts to grow. No, of course not you freak. She just left it accidentally. Your reading too much into it. I tried to finish my shower. But I was already hard. One of the boners that won't go away. The idea of Sarah was storming in my head. If I was gonna jerk off it wouldn't involve Sarah.

I start to stroke my cock, and try to find a memory to draw from. As I go through the orgasm lexicon. I land on Veronica Small. The woman I lost my virginity to. She was incredibly beautiful. Dark skin, thick curly hair. I always had a crush on her. The only problem was she was my teacher. Well, not an actual teacher. She was a student-teacher. But she wanted to teach Science. So me, obsessed with Engineering. We got on well. There was an attraction there, but we never did anything. I was too shy, and she didn't want to be arrested. A few weeks before graduation, Nicole broke up with me. I saw it coming. She was moving to California, to go to school. I was going to MIT. We promised to stay in touch. I went to prom with Elijah and his girlfriend Delilah. Yes, the irony of their names was not lost on any of us. Delilah was cool. So we got on well.

The prom was good. I danced, hung out with my friends. Matt threw up on Jessica. That was funny. Near the end of the night. The party starts to wind down. A bunch of people leave. I notice Miss Small standing over by the punch bowl. Chaperoning with some other teachers. We lock eyes and she smiles. I leave Elijah and walk over.

"Miss Small"

"Mr. Clark. How is your night going?"

"Good, thank you." We stand next to each other. Awkwardly.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. I have your final presentation. If you want to pick it up."

My final year Engineering project. All the other students had their projects returned. Mine took a lot longer. Mrs. Small leans over and squeezes my arm.

"Swing by my office after prom. I'll have it for you."

"I'll see you later."

I walk over and hang with my friends.

I walk down the dark hallway of my school. It's weird walking around school at night. I arrive at Mrs. Small's door. I knock.

"Mr. Clark?"

"Yes, Miss Small."

"Come in." I open the door, her office is like I remember. She is sitting behind her desk.

"James, wait here." Mrs. Small stands up, walks into her back office. A comes out with my project. A small engine, that runs on water. Wouldn't work as anything bigger, though. Can't keep the pressure up. She places it on her desk.

"Your project is amazing James. I'm so glad you got the MIT scholarship. I see great things in your future."

"Well, I had a great teacher who believed in me." Mrs. Small walks around her desk and leans on it.

"Well, I had a brilliant student." I inch closer, she opens her legs slowly.

"Technically I'm no longer a student. As of tomorrow."

"Well, then anything could happen. You'd be an adult." She looks up at me, her beautiful brown eyes. Her soft lips.

"There is something I've always wanted to ask you."

"What is that Mr. Clark." Both our faces move closer.

"I would like to kiss you. Can I kiss you?"

"I've been waiting for you to ask that for a year." We meet, our mouths smashing together. I was a bit aggressive. Mrs. Small pushes back.

"Slow down, James. Slow down."

"Sorry."

"It's OK." We meet again, softer. Her lips were so smooth, she smelled like vanilla. I grab her hips and pull her in. She feels my chest and slides her hand down grasping my ass. It's electricity all the way down. It feels like a second and eternity as we make out. Finally, we break apart. Silently, Mrs. Small walks over to the door and locks it. She turns back and unbuttons her blouse as she walks back. Taking it off as she gets back to me. Her breast are small, but they were the first I saw. So they were heavenly. We start kissing again, I reach up and massage her breast. Mrs. Small moans, and my fetish for sounds begins. My cock is rock hard, it feels like it gonna rip out of my pants. Mrs. Smalls starts to unbutton my shirt. We break apart, and she starts to kiss down my chest and she gets on her knees.

"Oh my god, Mrs. Small..."

"Please James, call me Veronica."

"OK, OK, oh god."

Veronica starts to open my pants, I feel like my heart is going to explode. Veronica pulls down my pants and my bulging cock fills my underpants. Veronica pulls it out, and my cock sits in her hands. Pre-cum already pooling at the tip of my cock. Veronica looks up at me, our eyes meet. Then silently, she takes me in her mouth. The moment of Nirvana I feel as she pulls back my foreskin and puts her mouth over the tip of my cock.

"Ohhhhhhh."

I'm glad no one is around to hear me moan. I look back down, as Veronica takes my whole cock in her mouth. Pleasure rockets up my spine, as I lightly grasp Veronica's head. Bobbing her head. It only takes a few bobs, my balls tighten.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum. Veronica, I'm..." The words turn into guttural groans and my cock explodes. Veronica milks my cock, as I grasp her head. My hips start to buck, as I mouth fuck my science teacher. After a few seconds, of an intense orgasm. I come down. My legs feel shaky. I have to sit on the desk. I look down at Veronica. She smiles, a small amount of cum dripping from her mouth. As she swallows my load. Holy fuck that was hot. She stands up and I kiss her again. Tasting my cum in her mouth.

"Well, that was intense." Veronica wipes her mouth.

"Sorry, that was a first."

"Wait, are you a virgin."

"Yeah."

"I thought you and Nicole would have done it."

"No, she's religious. I got a hand job once."

"Well, we'll have to fix that." She leads me to the couch. Takes off her clothes. As I undress too. Both completely naked, Veronica lies down. I lie down on top of her.

"If that blowjob was any indication. I'm probably not gonna last long." Veronica places her hand on my face. Stroking my face.

"That's OK. I'm sure I'll find something to enjoy." She leans over and takes a condom from her pants.

"Remember how to put this on?"

"Sorry, I was focused on how you massaged that banana."

"You're a funny man, Mr. Clark." She rips the condom, takes out the condom. Slips it onto my cock with ease, teasing my tip as she moves back. Making me moan.

"Let's see if we can get you to stop talking."

Veronica grasps my shaft and guides me to her pussy. Placing my tip, against her entrance. I look into her eyes, and I enter her. Even though the condom dulls the sensation, it is ecstasy as I enter her. The moan that escapes Veronica is incredible. I enter slowly, sliding my cock in inch by inch. Registering every sensation. I finally get balls deep. Stopping.

"Holy fuck, you're so tight."

"Your pretty big too." I start to thrust. In and out, slowly. Savoring it all. Veronica leans up and kisses me. Putting her hands on my ass, pushing me to go faster. Her legs wrap around my waist. I feel my balls tighten, I try to slow down. But Veronica pushes my ass deeper into her.

"Don't stop. Faster."

"I can't. I'm close. I want to make you cum."

"It's OK baby. We don't have long. Cum for me."

That last part makes my dick tingle. I speed up again, faster and faster. Slamming into her pussy. Veronica starts to moan. I feel my balls tighten.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum."

"Do it. Cum for me James. Cum inside me." That sends me over the edge.

"Oh yeah, Oh yeah, OH YEAH!"

I blow my load. Exploding hot semen into my condom.

My hips buck as I slam into her. I fall onto her chest. Veronica strokes my hair. As I try to catch my breath.

I'm back in the shower of the motel. Furiously beating off thinking of Veronica. But I can't reach the edge. I hear a knock on the door.

"James, you still in there?" I turn the water off. I'm not finishing right now.

"Yeah just finishing now." I lie.

I grab a towel and dry myself off. Ger dressed and fix my hair. Clean my glasses and open the door. My rock-hard cock in my pants, begging for relief. But unable to. Sarah is standing there, just as stunning as ever.

"I was gone longer than I thought. You've been in there the whole time." I hope the hot shower hides my red face.

"Yeah, I like long showers."

"Well, I'm not looking forward to my water bill." She opens the front door and motions me out. Hitting me with one of her wicked smiles as I leave.

We've been driving for a few hours. Chatting the whole way, getting to know each other. What food, music, and movies we like. Finding out we have quite an overlap. Being so similar in age. Sarah drives this first part. Putting on some aviators when the sun gets bright. Her shitty little car puttering along. I don't know why. But this felt good. As we talk, we suddenly pass a sign. DEMARCO DINER, BEST IN THE STATE.

Sarah got quite excited.

"Oh, we should stop in there. I ate there on my way past. The food is fucking amazing."

"OK, I could eat." We drove for another minute. As the diner came into view, a small squat building. Trying to pull off the 50's diner aesthetic, but also some sort of Spanish villa. The two conflicting styles made for quite an interesting mood. That being said, the parking lot was full. So the food was probably good. Sarah stopped by the entrance.

"Go in and get us a table. I'll try and find a park."

I get out and walk into the diner. It is indeed packed. I look around, trying to find a table. I see one at the back, a corner booth. It's the smallest corner booth I've ever seen. I walk over and sit down. As I wait, a large man walks up to me. A short muscular man, his very tight shirt. Struggling against his enormous pecks. His slicked-back hair was past his neck. His name tag said, Dominic.

"Hey there man. What can I get you?" He smiles, his teeth are incredibly white. Against his tan skin.

"Um, I haven't seen a menu."

"Oh, my mad dude. I'll get that now." Dominic walks off. Sarah arrives a few minutes later. I wave her over.

"Wow, you managed to find the smallest seat in here."

"Yeah. Sorry."

"No, it's fine. More intimate."

She sits down next to me. We have to squeeze together to fit. Pressed together doesn't help my erection. Which has bet getting intermittently hard the whole trip. Begging for release. I try to take my mind off it.

"So they do this weird, Italian, Mexican, Diner fusion thing. Doesn't sound nice, but it is."

"It's probably not too good for you though."

"Oh good god no. But it tastes amazing." Dominic returns, holding two menus.

"Ah, so a good to see you again. Sarah Bella." He has an Italian accent now. Did he have one before?