My Aunt Sarah Pt. 03

Story Info
The relationship between Jim and his aunt, Sarah, develops.
4.8k words
4.69
20.5k
34

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much to 'Iris' who spent time reviewing and helping to edit part 2 and now part 3. Iris' help was essential in getting parts 2 and 3 published.

I woke and slowly opened my eyes, gazing upon my aunty, still sleeping. I was still holding my aunty, finding it difficult to let go. I stroked her breasts; I just loved them. We'd missed lunch. Looking at the clock, it was now late afternoon. My aunty stirred, woke, turned, and pulled me in close. We kissed passionately, and my dick started to shift.

"Oh my god," my aunty shouted, craning her neck to observe the clock on her bedside cabinet.

"Look at the time; your cousins will be home soon." She tapped my cock and chuckled lightly. "That'll have to wait for another time. Plus, I don't think I can take anymore right now."

She smiled at me as she rose out of bed. I watched her from behind as she scuttled to the bathroom; I loved her body; she was voluptuous. I watched her arse bounce, and her tits swing from side to side hypnotically.

I heard the water start, and there was the sound of splashing as she quickly washed.

"Your turn she shouted from the bathroom."

I stretched as I stumbled out of her bed, following the call to the bathroom.

With the shower still running, she stood on the bathmat, drying herself down.

"Need any help" I mischievously asked, her breasts wobbling as she kneaded them with the towel.

"You just get yourself in the shower; you should get off before the girls arrive home."

I stepped into the hot stream of water, lathering my hands with soap as I tried to wash away the sleep from my body. I was still tired, trying to wake up from my deep sleep, but I knew from my semi-hard cock that I could be ready instantly if there were any chance of further action.

My aunty must have been a mind reader. She looked down at my dick, which twitched slightly, and she grinned.

"Get Dressed; and home before we get caught."

The hot water hitting my cock together with my aunty rubbing at her body pricked at my arousal further. I wanted her so much.

"Jim," she cried, waking me up from my thoughts.

Drying quickly, I followed my aunty back to her bedroom. Mesmerised, I sat and watched her put on her underwear, one of the lovely new tops and one of the new skirts.

I reached to touch her, and she lovingly slapped my hand away.

"Jim," she said, "They will be here soon."

I dressed quickly, followed my aunty downstairs, and promptly put on my shoes; we kissed some more, deep lingering kisses. I didn't want to let go again.

She softly prised herself away from my hold. She was sucking me back in for one last hug before I unlocked the door. With car keys in hand, I got in and reversed off the drive, waving goodbye to my aunt; we both looked on longingly.

When I got home, I politely excused myself to my bedroom, saying I had to catch up with friends. "How's your aunt Sarah," my mum asked, "All good," I shouted back, "Her computer is fine, user error!" I heard my mum laughing, unsure why because she knew nothing about computers.

When I got to my room, there was an unopened text message on my phone: from my Aunty. It simply read, "Miss you already xx."

I texted, "Tomorrow, we have plans; I'm taking you shopping!"

One more text back from my aunt.

"K x"

I had to be quick; I had much organising to do before shops and services closed. I called around a few beauty salons in our nearest shopping centre. I eventually managed to secure an appointment for a morning pamper session that my aunty would love. She would have her hair done, a facial, a pedicure and a manicure.

I also booked an appointment at the Boots store for a skin care discussion to help my aunty decide which products to use.

I texted my aunt:

"I'm picking you up at 9:15 am. We will be out all day. Can you arrange a sitter for the girls?"

I got a reply straight away:

"I'm so excited. I'll get Liz to have the girls for the evening."

Liz was my aunt's best friend; she lived a few doors down. I think they were the same age and I know they had been friends for a long time. Similar in shape to my aunty but not as pretty.

"Shit," I swore to myself. I just remembered I had football practice. I was knackered but knew I had to go.

I quickly fired off a text:

"See you in the morning x."

Then I got changed and headed out. Tuesday morning couldn't come quickly enough.

--

I slept well but woke up with an excited knot in my stomach. I wanted to sack off shopping and just fuck my aunty all day; I knew what I had planned for her would make her so happy.

My uncle was very senior in the coal mine where he worked, and although I didn't like him, he had done exceptionally well to ensure my aunty was ok if anything ever happened to him. As well as two substantial pensions, there was an essential and extensive life insurance policy so my aunty would never have to worry about money. My aunty was humble, though, never flaunting or acting like she had money.

My aunt was waiting for me as I pulled onto her drive. She wore a different pleated skirt, a white flowery short-sleeved top, and a cardigan. Tanned tights donned her legs, as usual; they needed to go. I thought those beautiful legs needed the sun.

"Get in; let's go I shouted." She locked up and joined me in the car. She looked around before planting a quick kiss on my lips. I wanted to take her back inside and do unspeakable things to her; I was hard already. My aunty saw the lump in my jeans and gave the outside a quick stroke. "Mmm, is that for me?"

"It's all yours, Sarah."

"Later," she whispered in my ear. "So, what you got planned for us?"

"You'll see, but I know you will love it! I need your card if that's ok. I need to get you some presents!"

Being a student without a job, my aunty knew I had no money. I was heavily reliant on my parents. I'd never asked my aunty for money before; I didn't intend to make this a common theme but thought this would be ok as I would spend it on her.

"That's fine, Jim, I trust you!" she replied, looking me warm and caringly.

Being a weekday morning, the shopping centre was quiet. It was a big complex with huge skylights letting through the sun's rays. If it weren't because we were inside, and it might have been weird, I'd have put my sunglasses on.

Once in, we headed straight to the beauty salon. As we entered, we were hit with every alluring smell possible. Floral perfumes wafted around us. The beauty salon had dimly lit areas, probably to set a sultry ambience.

"This is you for the next few hours; I hope you enjoy it," I said.

Nervously my aunty looked at me as we walked further in. She was greeted warmly, even with a hug. The receptionists looked at me reassuringly, hinting they would take good care of her.

Looking back at me, my aunty mouthed, "Thank you."

I walked away, heading for Ann Summers.

Entering the store, I thought there was no point in trying to do this myself. I went up to a rep who looked to be in her late thirties. I was honest (to a point) and explained that I was shopping for my aunty, who had let herself go recently and hadn't been concentrating on herself. I explained that she was a widow and needed affection. I told her that my aunty was currently at the beauty salon being looked after and that I was there to buy her a collection of outfits.

"Ok honey, what size is she" she quizzed me.

"I think she is a size 14, perhaps a 34c and about 5 foot 4," I replied.

I had to stop myself from holding my hands up to demonstrate the size of my aunt's breasts in terms of my hands - I'm sure that would have been difficult to explain.

"Ok, Hun, let's have a look." The rep said.

After a while, she'd picked out some very sexy lingerie. Sometimes, I felt slightly uncomfortable, but I went with the flow. There were four everyday lingerie outfits in different colours - white, yellow, light blue and black. They were lacy, with delicate flowery weaving. I already imagined my aunty wearing these, and my dick was responding. The Ann Summers rep also picked out a full-on set that excited me even more.

"This is for when she goes on that date," The rep said with a smile.

Along with a plunge bra, there were knickers, suspender belt and stockings, all in black.

"Can we get a set in white as well," I said, my mouth salivating with lust!

"Of course, dear" She looked at me a little curiously.

"I also need to pick a few more things out. I'll be two minutes," I said.

I walked over to the 'toy' area, unsure what to look for. The many shelves made things even more confusing. I recognised from a film a pink latex rabbit vibrator and grabbed it. Next to it were several boxes, 'Bullet vibrator', they pricked my interest, so I grabbed one.

I thought lube was necessary for the films, so I grabbed two bottles: one tingle, the other natural. There was a sign 'Remember your batteries.' Thank you, I thought, and grabbed two lots.

Just as I was returning to the cashier, I saw a set of handcuffs, and on a spur of emotion, I grabbed two sets and a blindfold. While we were experimenting, I thought to myself. The films made using these accessories look fun.

I returned to the Ann Summers rep, handed her the items, and said nothing. She looked at the things and said nothing, but her face betrayed confusion about why I chose these items for my aunt.

She bagged everything up, I paid, and I walked out quickly, not looking back.

After heading out to the car, I stowed the bags in the boot before returning. I then headed off to the department store and did the same thing. I went straight up to one of the ladies working there, told her about my aunty and asked that they help pick out five outfits. I ended up with some pastel-coloured skirts, jeans, linen trousers, tops, two summer dresses, and a couple of open and practical cardigans. I paid up and took these to the car as well.

After a while, I met back up with my aunt. Her hair looked beautiful - she'd had it washed, trimmed, and dried. It was still at shoulder length, with waves falling down her neck. She looked so refreshed, her face glowing. I could see that she had pastel pink nails.

After her skincare appointment, we returned to the car with a bag full of cosmetics. While she was with her appointment, I'd sneaked off and bought her some Dior perfume recommended by the lady who worked there.

In the car, my aunty looked around before kissing me open mouth, I groped at her body, and she reached down to my instant erection.

"Shall we get home?" she said.

"Yes, please," I returned.

It was now 3:30 pm. After we grabbed a sandwich from a local café, my aunty called her friend on the drive back.

"Everything ok with the girls?" she asked. "Ok, yeah, sure ... thank you," she spoke into her mobile phone.

She hung up and turned to me, "Liz is having the girls till 9 pm; we have plenty of time, but please hurry; I ache inside; I'm so horny."

We left the shopping bags in the car and rushed inside my aunt's house.

"I want to fuck you now," I panted at her.

She pulled me upstairs by the hand, and we fell into her bedroom in full embrace. We held each other as we stumbled onto her bed. I started clawing at her clothes. I could feel her heart thumping as I fumbled at her cardigan and shirt.

I knelt to take in the glory of my aunty half undressed, her breasts begging to be released.

I pulled at her skirt, meeting resistance; my aunty quickly unbuckled the hinge at her hip; the zipper gave way as I yanked. I threw her skirt to the side and searched the top of her tights and knickers, pulling down hard as she raised her arse off the bed. As I pulled her tights and knickers from her feet, I saw her clambering around her back to unclasp her bra, which she promptly threw to the floor.

My aunty looked beautiful. I closed in on her tits, areolas brown and inviting, nipples already hard and engorged. I frantically sucked and bit each nipple, massaging both breasts with my hands simultaneously.

"Fuck me she screamed."

I was startled again by the vulgar language but loved it all the same. Without hesitation, I quickly undressed, falling as I finally got my top off and jeans and pants from my ankles. I launched myself at my aunty, her legs spread wide, allowing me to see her smooth haven. Her lips were dripping, her vagina open, beckoning me in. I thrust hard inside her, and she screamed loudly.

She lifted her arms above her head and used the headboard to push hard against each of my thrusts. I pushed myself up on straight arms so I could watch her tits wobble, their weight flopping slightly to each side of her chest. I continued to pound hard, a scream from my aunty on each insertion.

I slowed, knowing I was close, "I want you on top," I said.

She opened her eyes, "How? I've never done that before!"

"You mean you never ridden a man before?" I said, looking at her now innocent face.

"No," she said shyly, "But I want to try."

I saw that glint in her eye that I had witnessed before.

I was excited for her to experience this for the first time. I laid on my back, my cock stiff, pointing towards the ceiling. She brought one leg over my body, hovering a soaking wet pussy over my cock before lowering slowly onto it. Being the first time in this position, I also went with what was comfortable. I thrust upwards from my hips upon entry.

We both groaned at the same time as her warmth enveloped me. She was very wet, meaning I was in deep quickly without hesitation. I reached for her tits, bringing my aunt closer so I could suckle on her teats. She found her rhythm quickly, rubbing her clit as she moved her arse up and down.

"I can't take this much longer," she squealed, "I'm going to explode."

I reached behind to grab hold of her rear, pulling her in tighter, helping her with the rhythm.

The squelching of her juices between our pubic areas intensified and got louder.

"Not yet, Sarah, I'm close," I cried.

I punched hard with my dick against every stroke of my aunt's pussy. It wasn't long before we both screamed. I held on for dear life as I emptied my load with every one of her movements. Both our mouths were wide open, gasping for air. She started to slow and then collapsed on me as my cock twitched inside, each spurt lessening in intensity.

"You've filled me again," she laughed, "I can feel it."

She stayed in that position as we kissed softly.

"That's wonderful; I'm storing that position in the memory banks," she said, moving slightly to soothe her needs, still sitting on my semi-erect cock inside her.

"So, what did you buy me? I'm eager to see!"

"I'll go fetch it all soon. Can we stay like this for a while?"

"Sure baby, I love you."

"I love you too, Sarah," I replied.

A few minutes later, without warning, she pulled herself off me; I watched as our cum dripped from her opening onto the bed, spilling everywhere into a large pool.

She shuffled down the bed and took hold of my cock; she had a wicked glint in her eyes. As she took my meat in her mouth, I wondered how she had gone from an innocent widow with less sexual experience than me to a depraved lustful woman sucking our juices off my cock.

"I'm going to write all this down she mumbled," between each suck and lick. "Each of these new experiences I will write down for me to look back on forever."

"Okay," I replied in a desperate voice, only concentrating on the fact that my cock was being sucked.

Juices cleaned, and she lifted off my cock. I opened my eyes in surprise as I was expecting a happy ending. It seemed that I would have to wait.

"Go get my presents," she said as she returned to kiss me.

"Ok, but you must get showered whilst I fetch them."

With that, she jumped up and headed to the bathroom; I slapped her arse before she was out of reach.

She looked back, "Kinky," she said with a smile.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door; I looked at my watch, it was only 5 pm, and my cousins weren't due back anytime soon.

My aunty came running back into the room, tits bouncing, belly wobbling slightly. "What shall I do? Oh my god, we're going to get found out. I knew it; we shouldn't have done this," she wailed.

She went to the window and looked down at the door, "It's Liz - she's on her own" She was half slightly relieved, her body less tense. I wanted to offer her some form of reassurance, but I was distracted by her lovely nipples.

"Jim, this is serious," she gasped.

After a quick instruction from her, I got under the covers. I heard her pulling her dressing gown from the hook on the door and, soon after, her feet thumping down the stairs to the front door. There was a sound of the door lock clicking and then a "whoosh" sound as the front door opened.

"Everything Ok?" I recognised Liz's voice.

"Absolutely," I heard my aunt say.

Liz continued, "I saw a car parked on your driveway and heard shouting."

"Shouting?" I mumbled to myself. "I was fucking your friends' brains out; it wasn't shouting; your best friend was screaming in ecstasy."

"It's ok, Liz, I have a ... um ... friend around," Sarah said quickly. "Please don't say anything to anyone, especially the girls."

"Sarah, we're best friends. Of course, I wouldn't say anything," Liz replied. "By the way, I like your hair. You look so radiant! Whoever it is, they seem to be good for you. Don't worry; I won't say a bee to anyone."

"I promise you I will tell you; soon," my aunt said.

"Ok," replied Liz, have a lovely evening, "I'll bring the girls around at 9 pm."

I imagined her winking at my aunty.

With that, I heard the front door close, the lock turned, and my aunty returned up the stairs.

She entered the bedroom as I pulled the covers back off my head.

"That was close," she said.

I could see her chest heaving,

"What now," I asked.

In her face, I saw the internal battle I had witnessed right at the beginning of this short but incredible journey. Her brow was creased; she looked puzzled and needed to work something out.

"I don't know. I know I love you and don't want this to end. I'm worried we'll get caught, though."

"I don't want it to end either; I love you."

She seemed relaxed, came over, kissed me, and said, "I'm getting in that shower; give it 5 minutes and then go and get my presents.

She dropped her dressing gown to the floor, flashing me her delights. As she turned towards the bathroom, I smacked her arse again. She now had a red handprint on each cheek.

"Mmmm," she groaned.

Five minutes passed, and I sneaked outside in my aunt's dressing gown. Ducking and diving to try and not be seen. I grabbed all the bags from the car and snuck back inside, sure I hadn't been seen. I locked the door again and headed upstairs to my aunt's bedroom. She was still showering, so I lined up the bags in the order I wanted her to open them—clothes, lingerie, and toys.

"Are you getting in?" I heard her shout.

"No, it's ok; I'm not the one opening presents."

With that, I heard the shower turn off, a ruffling of a towel, and my aunty entered her bedroom naked.

I was laid on her bed with her dressing gown still on. "Suits you," she quipped with a laugh.

It was nice to hear my aunty laugh; I loved her smile.

She tried on all the clothes. First, they all fit well, and I liked how she looked. The only thing I needed clarification on was the linen trousers. I wasn't sold on them.

She then went into the Ann Summers bags for the lingerie. She licked her lips at the sight of them. Everything she tried on sent pulses down my throbbing cock; I was hard, and I was wanking as she slipped from one outfit to another. She turned and strutted, bent and presented. I wanked furiously when she wore the black set of plunge bra, knickers, suspender belt and stockings. Her breasts were trying their hardest to escape.

12