My Aunt Sarah Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seemed to like that," she smiled.

"Fuck yes," I returned, "you look so fucking sexy."

She came over to me and took the head of my cock in her mouth, sucked it, let it go and went back to her bags.

"You bitch," I joked.

She laughed harder, her tits wobbling as she laughed.

I helped her with the final bags and opened all the toys. "What are these?" she asked.

"I should show you," I said, encouraging her to slip out of the sexy lingerie onto the bed.

She left her stockings on but retired the rest back into the bags.

"Lay on your back and reach out with your arms," I commanded. I dropped my aunt's dressing gown to the floor.

She did as she was told, and I attached handcuffs to each wrist, securing her to each end of the headboard where there were metal bars. I then slipped the blindfold on her.

"I can't see" she panicked.

"That's the idea I said.

I unboxed the Rabbit vibrator as well as the bullet. There was a battery protector on each that I pulled out, and before approaching, my aunty again tested that they both worked. Yes! They did. I was very excited myself now!

"Shit, Lube," I thought, grabbing it from the bag.

I squirted the tingle lube all over the rabbit and a small amount on the bullet.

I turned the rabbit on and stroked my aunt's lips and her engorged clitoris.

She groaned loudly, "Oh my god, that feels fucking amazing."

I entered her wet hole with the pink rabbit, just a little bit at first, slowly easing further with each stroke. When the rabbit's ears were at my aunt's clit, I changed the settings so that my aunt received vibrations inside against her g-spot, and the ears started to flick away at her clit. At the same time, I rubbed her substantial erect nipples with the bullet.

My aunt was moaning, writhing around on the bed, pleading with me for more.

I moved the rabbit in circular movements, listening to her screams. This wasn't going to take long at all, I thought to myself.

I sped up, then slowed down, trying to measure the levels of my aunt's potential orgasm. I teased her for a good while.

"Oh my god, Jim; it's too much; I'm coming again." "Jim, fuck, no, I can't take it."

My aunt's body violently shook, and the handcuffs rattled. I kept massaging her with the rabbit; I'd given up on the bullet for now!

"Stop, no more, please," she screamed loudly.

Her legs started to thrash, trying to stop the excruciating excitement sending pulses through her sex.

There was a huge wet patch under her cheeks in the duvet. I slowed with the rabbit to a stop and licked at the juices flowing off it.

"Sarah, you taste so nice."

Her panting eased, and her chest stopped thumping loudly. I reached over and took the handcuffs off. She instantly removed the blindfold, sat up, and kissed me, her tongue probing my mouth.

"Turn around," I said. "Get on your hands and knees and present me with that wonderful arse of yours."

My aunt did as she was told. I parted her arse cheeks and licked her hole; her whole body snapped to life. I then pushed my tongue further into the brown spot, twisting and licking. At the same time, I reached under and thrust two fingers into her sodden pussy.

"No, I can't take it, no more!" Her legs buckled, and I had to hold her steady. "No, Jim, argh," she screamed.

I could see her juices rocketing from her. I could tell she was exhausted, so I pushed my throbbing cock into her pussy as far as it would go.

"That's it, Jim, fuck me hard, empty your sack in me," she moaned.

This felt so good; I kept going for a while, both our groans getting louder. I was determined not to come quickly, although I knew my aunty needed me to. After another five minutes, I could feel the bulb of my cock swelling.

"I can feel you. You're going to explode, aren't you?"

"Soon, Sarah, I promise you!"

I sped up, deeper and deeper, and then a massive release was pulled from my cock. I buckled and held on tight to my aunt's rump. Thrust after thrust resulted in squirts of semen.

We collapsed on the bed, soaking in our juices and sweat. I hugged my aunty tight. She turned to face me, a hand on my face.

Looking deep into my eyes, she said, "I love you."

My aunty kissed me softly, with no tongues, a loving kiss. I held her tighter and embraced her, returning the kiss.

We stayed like that for an eternity; in reality, it was another 30 minutes. Finally, I led my aunty to the bathroom and ran a shower.

Before we both stepped in, she seductively rolled down her new stockings. "I hope these aren't already ruined with our cum," she said.

We bathed each other, and although I was still hard, because how could it not be? This felt different. It felt loving, warm, and safe.

First, I stepped out of the shower, dried myself, and wrapped the towel around me. I held a towel for my aunty as she stepped out. Wrapping the towel around her with my arms, I used my body to press the towel into her.

"Mmm," she said, pressing her head into me. "Thank you for two amazing days."

My aunty dressed in a nightgown and wrapped herself in her robe. I got dressed in the clothes I'd been wearing during the day.

We walked to the kitchen, and I made her tea. I didn't make one for myself as I sadly knew I would have to return home.

"I'd better go," I said.

She looked sad and upset, her eyes had lowered, and she let out a sigh.

"It's ok," I reassured her. "I'm yours. You need only tell me you need me, and I'll be straight here."

"I need you, Jim," she gasped. We both giggled.

We shared a long and passionate kiss, saying goodbye for the evening. I unlocked the front door and stepped outside; there was a slight chill as the evening drew in. I looked back to see a light breeze ruffle my aunt's hair. I could see her nipples poking through the gown and robe. I wanted to stay but knew I couldn't. I turned back towards the car and, being careful so that no one could see me got in and drove home.

Laying in my bed, at home, all I could think about was my aunty; what an incredible two days.

A text buzzed, "Good Night, Sweetheart; I love you."

"Good night, Sexy Lady; I love you," I texted back.

12