My Aunt Sarah Pt. 09

Story Info
Expect the unexpected, how life gets more complex.
10.5k words
4.78
8.9k
20

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Aunt Sarah - Part 9

And with that, the weekend was quickly over; we'd woken up still holding each Sunday morning, spent some time just lying there, talking, and before we knew it, it was checkout time. It was sad to wave my aunty off as we got in separate cars, sneaking a final kiss and a squeeze of her arse.

The final week before my cousins broke up for the school holidays was a bit of a bust. I had to go to college to wrap up my education years; I also had final football training sessions before we took a break before the new season. Throw into that a couple of socials, a college leavers event, and an end-of-season football 'piss up'. Additionally, my youngest cousin had a bug and was off school, and my aunty and I struggled to find time together. I ached inside; I wanted to be with her, and she felt the same way from the content of her texts.

No matter how many texts we'd sent each other, it couldn't make up for the wanting to be with my aunty. I missed her; yes, I missed the sex and making love, but I missed being with her, in her company, like a real couple. I could tell she was upset and worried about the socials I attended; I sensed a little jealousy as she asked questions like, "Will there be any girls there?" She was curious about the events and who would be there. I reassured her I had no interest in other girls; I didn't; I only wanted my aunty. Was that wrong?

Before we knew it, the week was over without seeing my aunt. It was Saturday, and my cousins would go to their grandparents for two weeks the next day, Sunday. I was excited; my aunty would be away for a few days to settle my cousins, but I would move in and start work on the house.

As Sunday morning arrived, I had a suitcase packed with clothes to last me a few weeks and all my essentials. My parents wanted to come with me to my aunt's, damn it. We drove in separate cars and arrived almost together. I spotted my aunty loading up her car; I wanted her right there and then but quickly put those thoughts to the back of my head when I saw my oldest cousin also exiting the house.

We shared pleasantries, and my dad and I helped my aunt pack her car. This being the first time my aunty and I had been together in front of my parents, it felt strange. Her aroma hit me as soon as I got close to her; I nearly forgot everyone around me, wanting to hold her tight. I could see my aunty wasn't her usual self; she was acting weird, and I wondered if my parents were picking up on her 'vibe'. I wanted to tell her to play it cool, but there wasn't the opportunity before my mum said to her sister, "Are you okay, Sarah?"

My aunt made an excuse that a lot was happening, and she just wanted to finish packing and get going on the drive. My mum continued to look at her with a quizzed face. This was very awkward; I'm sure my parents noticed me blushing during the awkwardness.

"Jim, before I go, I just need to show you the room you need to start in." My aunty signalled me towards the house and upstairs.

"Ok," I said, knowing we'd talked in great depth about how we would tackle the entire house over the next six weeks.

I followed her upstairs; she had on one of her summer dresses, the yellow one with flowers. I glanced at her calves, no longer the milky white calves I had undressed three weeks ago; they now had a slight tan. I would take credit for the tan having banned her from wearing tights.

Her calves pulsed and tightened on each step; I wanted to stroke them, run my hand past her knees, and squeeze her thighs. I was getting hard, straining to see up her skirt on every step.

Everyone was outside; my aunty pulled me into her bedroom and launched herself at me. I stumbled backwards onto her bed. There was an audible crash as I hit the bed. I tried to listen for anyone who might have heard, but my aunty leapt onto me, smothering me with her wet lips; she was panting, gasping, whispering how much she'd missed and wanted me. I got more of her aroma of fresh flowers; she smelled beautiful and intoxicating. I grabbed at as much of her as possible, all simultaneously; I squeezed and stroked as quickly as possible. I couldn't get any words out to respond, I was breathless from the lust that had built up inside and my aunt's mouth sucking the life out of me, sharing saliva. I could tell she'd been drinking coffee; I could taste and smell it. I ached to rip all her clothes off. Then we heard, "Mum, I've forgotten my purse," and my oldest cousin ran upstairs.

We jumped up quickly and made ourselves look as innocent as possible, "Two days," I said, "Two days, and I'm going to fuck your brains out all day and all night."

"Promise?" was all she returned.

"Absolutely," I said.

My cousin found her purse and returned downstairs, not acknowledging us in the bedroom. My aunt turned to me again, ready to pounce, "I want you too," I said, stopping her, "The sooner you get going, the sooner I will see you again."

I sneaked one final kiss before we straightened ourselves up, and I followed her downstairs, making sure my hard-on was tucked under my waistband to stop it from forming a tent in my shorts. I flicked her hair straight on the stairs, trying to remove the errant strands and a messy look.

More pleasantries before me, my mum and dad waved goodbye to my aunt. My mum then turned to me with a stern face, "Make sure you do a good job, no messing about, and when your aunt gets back, make sure you are helpful and not a burden whilst you are staying here."

"Of course; what do you think I will do?" I was a little cross and upset that I still couldn't be with my aunt for another two days. "Remember, it's you guys who have told me I need to help out," another Oscar-winning performance coming up as I acted out how much I was against doing this if only they knew how much I wanted to be here.

"Don't get cheeky with your mum," my dad interjected. And with that, they jumped in their car and were gone!

I didn't know whether to rush upstairs into my aunt's bed with a pair of her knickers and masturbate or get stuck into the work at hand to take my mind off things. I chose the latter.

The rest of Sunday and Monday consisted of me emptying the two bedrooms my cousins shared. Items and all furniture identified as rubbish were thrown in the huge skip my aunty had hired. All other belongings, including toys and clothes, were boxed and moved to the garage for storage. I then stripped all the carpets, and they went in the skip. I hoovered and cleaned what was now two shells of a set of bedrooms.

I knew my aunty would return on Tuesday at midday, less than 24 hours. I'd started getting excited, thinking how I wanted to 'take' her as soon as she returned. It felt like I had a constant 'semi' hard-on. I'd started painting the walls; already, there was a massive difference in how they looked. For my two younger cousins who shared one bedroom, my aunty had decided to paint the walls four pastel colours: green, yellow, pink and blue; it was starting to look good. I heard a faint knock on the door that brought me back from daydreaming about fucking my aunty.

I heard the front door open; I thought it must be my parents because who else would walk straight in? I listened to the recognised voice, "It's only me; shall I come up?" It was Liz!

What the fuck was she doing here? I thought she knew my aunty wouldn't be back until tomorrow. It then quickly dawned on me what she might want. I bet she was here knowing my aunty was still away and I would be here alone. She appeared at the bedroom door. Like my aunty a few days ago, she wore a summer dress that flowed just above her knees. At the front were six buttons, three undone, showing more of her cleavage than expected. The dress was light blue with a floral design. I could smell her perfume from the other side of the bedroom; it was intense but pleasant. She didn't have make-up on but looked 'blushed' prettier than I'd given her credit for before. Her blonde hair had been brushed straight and seemed to glisten in the sunlight from the open window.

"Everything ok?" I asked, "You know Sarah doesn't return until tomorrow?"

"Yes," she replied, "I thought I'd check to see if you wanted anything or needed any help."

"I'm okay; I just started painting the walls," I was trying to be as polite as possible.

I sensed she had something on her mind; I didn't want to be a total bastard with her, so I stopped what I was doing to give her my attention. I sat down under the window and grabbed my bottle of water. She came over and sat beside me, a little too close for comfort. I had a sweat on from the work I'd been doing all morning and only had on a vest with shorts. I had boots on to give that authentic "workman look."

"I've done several tests since our erm adventures; I'm not pregnant," she whimpered. She had started to cry, tears pooling on her cheeks.

Instinctively, I reached out to hold her; what sort of heartless bastard would I be if I didn't? I then started to think, am I being suckered in here? I tried to reassure her, "It didn't happen this time; I know for sure next time it will work; I promise."

What the fuck was I saying? Talk about digging myself further into a hole, backing myself into a corner, all the cliches!

She leaned in close, wrapped her arms around my waist, and rested her head on my chest. I now had a clear view down the top of her dress, her breasts thumping inside a white lacy bra. I could feel my dick stirring, "not now, I thought to myself."

I could smell her perfume and the fruity smell from her hair that seemed to have just been washed. What had Liz been planning, I thought.

"I'm desperate to be pregnant. Are you sure it will work next time?" Liz whimpered.

"Yeah, last time was just a warm-up," I was trying to make light of the situation. She laughed a little and looked up into my eyes. Please don't do it, I thought. Sure enough, she lifted her head and brought her lips to mine; I let her kiss me before pulling my head away.

"We can't," I said, "It's not right, I'm in love with Sarah." I just wished my aunty was there right now to stop this.

Liz lifted off me slightly, "I'm sorry," she said, "I just needed someone; I'm sorry."

"It's okay; I know it's tough for you; it will work next time, but going down the route of whatever this is without Sarah here is not fair on anyone."

"Sorry," Liz said again, "It's just that the sex was so amazing, I find myself thinking about it all the time and horny for more."

I was stiff, Liz had noticed as she continued to rest on me, my arm still around her.

"Sarah told me to pop around if I was a little lonely..." Liz insinuated.

"Did she? She never said anything to me, although Sunday morning was mayhem, and too many people were around for us to talk." I gestured back.

Had my aunt said that? Hmmm, I was puzzled now.

"I need a break; let's sit downstairs and have a drink. I'll nip to the toilet first. You go put the kettle on." I told Liz.

"Ok, sure, thank you for being there for me," Liz said, and with that, we both got up. I headed to the toilet with my phone and Liz downstairs.

In the toilet, I shut the door and quickly texted my aunty, "Liz is here; she is upset and has just tried to kiss me. I think she wants more, and you advised she could come around for company?"

My phone rang almost instantly; it was my aunt, "Hey, you, ok? How's the work going?"

No time for small talk, I thought, "Hey sexy lady, just started painting, looks good, so Liz is here; she is coming on strong and says you invited her to pop around."

"Well, sort of, sorry, what I said to her is Jim will be working on the house; if you want to talk to someone, I'm sure he will be available. I didn't think she would pop around, but she was distraught; she's not pregnant."

Trying not to get angry with the most wonderful woman in the world, "Well, I think she's taken your comments literally and has turned up upset, wanting me to take her, you know, to bed."

"Oh my god," My aunt replied.

"What do I do?" I said anxiously.

"How upset is she?" My aunt asked.

"Very," was my short reply.

"Well, you know she's expecting you to help seed her again, but that wouldn't be for a couple of weeks yet. It upsets me to hear that she is distraught as well."

I know it was a serious conversation, but my aunty calling it 'seeding' made me chuckle, "are you saying you want me to take her to bed, knowing there would be no actual 'seeding'?" I chuckled at seeding again.

"Only if you are happy too; once she is pregnant, you will never have to again; it will be just me and you. I love you, and I'm okay sharing you with my best friend, whom I love dearly for this short period." My aunt said calmly and with a meaningful tone.

"Are you sure," I asked.

"Please, Jim, I love you."

"I love you too, but please remember I'm only doing this for you, and you asked me to." There was no point protesting anymore; my aunty knew what she wanted, and I wanted to please her.

"Remember the rules, though; you can't ask me about it afterwards, and I'll be thinking of you the whole time," I said, still unsure about this whole thing and how I'd got myself in this situation.

"OK, babes, I love you and can't wait until tomorrow. Save some for me. I want you to take me." I could sense the pain in my aunt's voice.

"I'm missing you; we are doing nothing tomorrow from when you arrive except making love. Is that OK?" I replied.

"Now go fuck my best friend," she said, laughing.

"I'm glad you are finding this funny," I laughed when I said it.

"Bye, miss you." She said.

"Bye, miss you too," and we hung up.

I thought I might as well pee while in the toilet; I flushed, washed my hands and opened the door to exit, only to run into Liz, nearly knocking into her. "You ok?" she said, "you were in there ages."

"Honestly?" I said, "I just wanted to speak with Sarah."

"Is she okay?" Liz asked with a puzzled face.

"Perfect," I replied, "Can I be honest?" I continued.

"Sure," Liz Said, "You ok, you look a little flush."

"She told me to fuck you."

Liz didn't flinch; her facial expressions didn't change. "And are you going to?" She asked.

"If it will help and if that's what you need, then yeah, I know it would make Sarah happy, I think."

"Oh, It wouldn't be just Sarah you would be making happy!"

I grabbed her by the hand and led her to my aunt's bedroom. Remembering the front door was still unlocked, I let go of Liz's hand and Said, "I'd better lock the front door."

Pulling me back, Liz winked and said, "I've already locked it," and laughed.

It truly broke the ice as I laughed with her.

I walked around her so that she was facing the bed, and I was behind her; I pushed her blonde hair, which now smelled that little more enticing, aside with the back of my hand and leaned in to kiss and caress her neckline slowly. She sounded breathless, panting heavily, and I could again see her chest pounding. Her heaving breasts hypnotically drew me in, calling me to unwrap them. I wanted to take my time so that she enjoyed it. I held her shoulders as she tilted her head backwards, meaning I could kiss more of her neck.

I was hard; my tent was rubbing up against her arse, and she reached behind to stroke the tip of my cock. It responded, twitching to every bit of pressure from her fingers. I wasn't uncomfortable; my shorts and pants were loose-fitting, with enough room for my cock to extend.

Having spent time caressing and kissing her neck, stroking her shoulders and back, I slowly pulled the zip of her dress down to the small of her back. Thinking it impossible, her breathing got faster and more audible. She was desperate for this; she needed this exactly like my aunty said.

The zip was not quite as far as it could go. I pushed her dress forward off her shoulders. It first dropped to her breasts and then, with some encouragement, off her arms and hanging at her waist. I could now see that she was slightly perspiring, but still, she smelled of fresh flowers. Liz was somewhat overweight but in a beautiful way, much like my aunty. Her curves were ample enough to hold, and her stomach was slightly swollen. Her thighs were on the chunky side but a sexy chunky, which you wanted to get your head between. I wondered if my aunt had told her the sort of perfume I liked. Still behind Liz, I reached around and cupped her breasts, still entombed in their white lacy cage. I squeezed and massaged, teasing them vertically; she continued slowly rubbing my cock.

I nibbled on her neck while massaging her soft breasts, varying degrees of pressure drawing increased gasps and moans. I bit down harder, and Liz released a scream; not wanting to put me off, she cried for more. I aimed to please and bit down on the other side of her neck, drawing further gasps and a tiny scream. Like my aunty, she was into a bit of biting a little pain. Letting go of Liz's breasts, I slowly teased each bra strap off her shoulders; I could feel her trembling slightly with excitement and lust. My fingers were also shaky from the wanting feeling of fucking Liz hard, yet I remained patient.

Once her shoulders were free of the bra straps, I stroked and kissed them. I turned her head slightly and reached to kiss her firmly, tongues intertwining, saliva mixing.

"I want you inside me," Liz gasped, "this is burning me up inside; I need you to fuck me."

"Not yet," I said, "you wanted the full experience."

"I'm already so wet, I can feel my pussy dripping, and it feels engorged with need." Her voice quivered.

I ignored her, unclasped her bra quickly, and it fell to the floor; I instantly grabbed her breasts again and teased her substantial swollen nipples between my fingers. I badly wanted to suck on her nipples but stopped myself from turning her around.

Eventually, I pulled the zip of her dress down as far as it would go, and she willingly shimmered, letting it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked it to the side, along with her bra. She was wearing knickers that matched her lacy bra. I started to kneel, squeezing her arse cheeks on the way down. Like my aunty, there were imperfections and creases in the skin. This must be my thing, as I found them very sexy. Still from behind, I lifted one foot at a time to take her white trainers and socks off; they were quickly discarded to the side.

Still, on my knees, I stroked the soft material of her rear, kissing and biting through the fabric, to which Liz returned more moans. I then hooked my fingers at each side of her underwear and slowly pulled them down, kissing and licking from cheek to calf. I felt Liz buckle slightly; this was becoming too much for her. I could see juices glistening between her legs, so I encouraged her to bend forward and open her legs. I licked her juices from her inner thighs and pressed her swollen lips to part them; her juices flowed increasingly.

I pushed my head further between her legs and started to tongue from her lips to the arsehole. She was uncontrollable and spasmed from these simple touches and licks. I hadn't touched her clitoris or G-spot yet, and she had cum.

"Oh my god," Liz screamed, "you made me orgasm already; that was amazing."

"There's more to come," a little muffled between licking.

Her juices tasted terrific, slightly bitter, and I could also taste floral, which I assumed to be some bathing product she had used before coming to visit.

As she had already cum I allowed her to catch her breath for a second; I slowly turned her around, kissed her and lowered her onto her back on the bed. Her feet remained touching the floor. I was aware that I was still dressed with my boots on. I lifted my top off, prised my shoes and socks off and swiftly removed my shorts and pants; all the time, Liz watched expectantly. My throbbing cock burst from its prison, and Liz sat up and grabbed it. I wanted to get back to her juices, her engorged pussy, but I let her stroke my manhood for a while. It felt terrific; her touch was different from my aunt's, light touch but with enough pressure to tease the foreskin and my swollen bulb.