My Aunt Sarah Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my aunty; she laughed hard, "Hey gorgeous, did I scare you? I did shout, but you must not have heard me; I assume you were thinking of me?"

She looked at my full erection sticking out of the water, "What can I say? I have missed you!" I said, reaching up and pulling her into the bath with me.

She was fully clothed, wearing a light blue skirt, a white V-neck top, and no socks or shoes. "Jim," she screamed, laughing.

Still fully clothed and now soaking wet, she rested on me, and we started kissing deeply, passionately, lovingly. We didn't stop for a long time before she rested her head on my chest and anguished. "I've missed you; it's been over a week, way too long. I've been in a foul mood with the girls because I've missed you."

"It's ok, you're here now with me; call them later and apologise; make an excuse and tell them you will make it up to them; you will be in a lot better mood later," I said, winking.

She smiled, that fantastic smile, before kissing me some more.

After kissing more, I told my aunt, "I hope I'm not too disgusting. I haven't washed yet, and I've been working all day,"

"Let me help with that," she said,

She started to remove her clothing, starting with her top. It stuck to her skin because of how wet it was, so I had to help lift it over her head. Her breasts were now at eye level; I wanted them desperately. I quickly unhooked her bra and pushed it upwards, cupping her breasts. I brought one to my mouth and sucked; my aunty gasped, her head tilted backwards, her breasts lifted further towards me.

I was desperate to be inside her, making love to her. I let go of her breasts and manoeuvred her to remove the skirt. She stood up, unclasped it at the hip and let it drop into the bath. She had yellow knickers on; I clawed at them and swiftly pulled them down. I noticed she shaved again, leaving a tiny line of pubic hairs. The hair was still concise, and I wondered if this were the design she would keep.

Now fully naked, she lowered herself and straddled me in the water; without hesitation, I was inside her deep. She groaned before we kissed some more. At first, there were small, deep movements, with lots of gasps and moans; as she sped up, the water became more violent, splashing over the sides and onto the floor. We both stopped and laughed, "shall we take this to the bedroom," she asked.

"I want to get washed first; you know how I am with cleanliness," I pleaded.

"Ok," she said, and with that, she lifted off me, my swollen cock popping out as she lunged for the sponge and bathing gel. We quickly lathered each other up before rinsing, breathlessly towelling, and falling all over the bedroom before I chased her to the bedroom.

She stopped abruptly, "Aww baby, is this for me?" she was looking at the rose petals and now had tears.

"It's for you. Do you like it?" I asked, "I love you," I said, wiping one of her tears away.

"Thank you," she said, grabbing my face and kissing me, "I have missed you and love you more than anything."

We pulled the covers back, and the petals fell to the floor; we jumped into the bed. I was on my back, and she again straddled me. Instantly, I pierced her wet love tunnel and was deep inside her again.

She sat up and had her hands on my chest; she quickly got into a slow, methodical rhythm. I was deep inside, pressing up against her womb. She gasped and panted on every forward motion; I reached for her breasts, kneading them, squeezing her nipples. She looked into my eyes, smiling immensely; she was now where she belonged.

We stayed like this for a while, longingly looking at each other, me continuing to touch her wherever I could reach but mainly concentrating on her breasts and arse; she had started massaging her clitoris with one hand, the other still on my chest.

Unlike yesterday I couldn't control my excitement; I felt out of control; luckily, I could tell my aunty was close; her passion was gripping my engorged cock firmly, she had sped up even more, and she was gasping uncontrollably.

"Fuck, yes, I'm Cumming," she screamed.

Her body convulsed and capitulated onto mine as the electricity flowed through her. Not waiting for her to finish, I flipped her over onto her back and started to fuck her hard. She screamed for more, pulling me in from my arse cheeks. "Cum for me, baby," she anguished.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I rocketed load after a load of hot semen deep inside her; her body pulsed to my every thrust, her pussy squeezing every drop of my seed.

I then collapsed on top of her, smothering her with my body before falling to the side and holding her tight.

"Oh my god, that was amazing; how much that has changed my mood is crazy; I did need that." She gasped.

We kissed and held each other before my aunty said, "I'm starving!"

"Me too," I said, "Takeaway?"

"Yes, please, let's order Chinese," she knew what she wanted.

It was now five thirty in the evening. We'd ordered Chinese, and it would be an hour before it arrived. My aunty pulled on her dressing gown, the one Liz had been parading around in yesterday (I didn't tell my aunty that); I slipped into some joggers and a tee-shirt.

We went downstairs to the kitchen to get a drink. I watched my aunty bend over in one of the cabinets to get a couple of glasses; the dressing gown opened slightly at the front, revealing her beautiful breasts. The material tightened around her arse as she bent, showing her incredible curves. I couldn't resist her; my cock had fired back into life. As she straightened back up, facing the kitchen worktop, I raced up behind her and gripped her tight. She gasped but remained where she was.

I bit down on her neck; she screamed and begged for more. I whispered to her, "There's champagne in the fridge, but first, I'm going to fuck you right here and now!"

She said nothing as I dropped my joggers, lifted the back of her dressing gown, and spread her legs. I lowered myself slightly. I gripped my rod, searching for her wet pussy. It slipped in quickly, and without hesitation, I was fucking her hard, balls deep, with her gasping on every thrust. "Yes, fuck me hard," she screamed for more.

I could feel she was again rubbing her peanut; she was fully bent over, leaning on the work service, her dressing gown was now open, and I reached under to grab hold of her tits, squeezing and massaging hard. There was no lovemaking this time; this was pure animalistic fucking; I simply wanted to empty my seed inside her quickly.

I slowed a little; I know I was eager to fill her up, but this would be a record for quickness; she might be disappointed. "No, don't slow down, I'm cumming," she begged me.

"But I'm going to cum," I stammered.

"That's ok, I'm close, now fuck me, hard and fast." She screamed louder and impatiently.

And with that, I pounded even harder, faster and deeper, the noises from my aunty even louder. Almost simultaneously, she screamed, and I gasped; my legs nearly buckled as I pulsated semen deep inside her. Her body was convulsing; she was also struggling to stay upright. She let go of the peanut and gripped the side with both hands. We eventually slowed and came to a halt. I was still inside her, and I rested my body over her.

"Oh my god, you seem to be able to read my mind; I was hoping you would take me there and then." She said, reaching for some kitchen roll. "I'd better scoot to the toilet," she explained, kissing me before disappearing upstairs with a waddle.

By the time she came back down, my joggers were back on, and I'd poured a couple of glasses of champagne; I passed her one as we sat on the sofa and said, "Cheers."

"So Liz called me last night," she started with a sly smile.

"Oh yeah, what did she have to say?" I quizzed.

"She said she had a fantastic time here and was very grateful to both of us for letting it happen. Thank you, baby. I know it's weird, but I know how happy she is with the comfort you gave her."

"It is weird," I said, "but as long as you are okay, I am too."

She kissed me before we snuggled up and talked about the house, what had been done so far, what was next and about general other stuff. We were acting like a straightforward couple, except this was my aunty, and this relationship wasn't normal, and she also wanted me to fuck her best friend, which wasn't normal at all. I wouldn't want it any other way, I thought to myself, content now my aunty was with me.

"So, how many more friends do you have that you want me to fuck," I joked.

"Well, there is Katherine," she said, smiling. I hoped she was joking!

I slept the best night ever, holding my aunty without a care in the world.

--

The next few days went as planned; the carpet fitter arrived and laid the carpet in both bedrooms, the landing, and the stairs. Ikea had done a mega delivery and came with everything my aunty had ordered for the entire house. Some went in the garage and some in the front room; those bits for the two bedrooms went straight upstairs.

We worked together fixing and installing beds, cupboards, wardrobes, desks, you name it, we'd put it together, and by the end of another two days, both bedrooms were looking fabulous, a complete transformation. We acted like kids sometimes, kissing, touching each other, rolling around on the floor. My aunty had explained that she was a little sore from the sex we'd had and whether we could have a short break. Initially, I felt a little rejected, but my aunty explained and reassured me it was because she was sore. I'd given her a proper pounding, and after more than a week of no sex, perhaps it was too much to go straight into. I abided with her wishes, although I kept teasing her, flirting, trying to entice her. She turned to me a few times to tell me to stop because she was wet with lust, but we should wait some time.

We'd slept in on Friday, and the sun was already high and shining through the gap in the curtains. I turned to my aunty, and she was awake, "How long have you been awake? It would have been better if you had woken me," I protested.

"I was happy just laid here watching you," she said.

She wore an unbelievably sexy night dress, showing plenty of cleavage, and I know she had no pants on. I was hard quickly; I leaned over and laid her on her back, kissing and touching her through the silkiness of the fabric. I reached for her vagina; she was wet; I took this to mean she was ready for me. "Please, but softly, I need you inside me," she pleaded.

I played a little more, stroking her clitoris with my fingers before slowly massaging two fingers inside her love passage; she squirmed a little but reassured me it was okay. After a while and feeling plenty of her juices down my fingers, I repositioned myself on top of her and slowly pressed my cock into my aunt's pleasure. She again squirmed and held my shoulders; she grimaced slightly but then released the pressure with her hands. I pushed on until my cock was entirely swallowed by her pussy. I made slow movements, over time, gradually increasing in speed. I noticed she wasn't rubbing her clitoris like usual and instead had her hands on my chest.

"That's nice," she said, "make love to me just like that." Reassuring me she was ok.

We kissed passionately; I massaged her breasts and was eager to suck them hard, but she asked me to be careful; she said they were also sore. I was starting to get a little concerned now. Was she OK? Had we been going at it too much?

I continued, being as careful as possible but also trying to ensure my aunty enjoyed it. Eventually, she grasped me tight, and I could feel a slight convulsion; she had orgasmed, a small one and quiet. I was finding it difficult to get thoroughly excited and to the point of no return; I was worried about my aunt's relationship, asking myself what had changed. My penis wasn't as hard as it could be, and my aunty had noticed.

"It's ok, I'm sorry, this is all my fault," she said and started to cry.

I stopped what I was doing, lifted off her, and lay beside her. I hugged her tight and let her sob into my chest.

"What's going on?" I asked, "Are we okay?"

"Aww, babes, it's not you. I don't know what is happening; my breasts feel weird and sore. My vagina has been sore, but I don't know why, considering how many times we made love until a week ago."

She continued, "I don't want you to freak out, but I think I've experienced this before; I should do a pregnancy test.

"What, eh?" I stammered, "Pregnant?" I didn't know what to say; I didn't know how to react.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed some more.

"It's ok, whatever is going on, we'll deal with it together; I'm not going anywhere," what was I saying? My aunty might be pregnant, and it would be mine.

I was stunned; I went quiet, "say something," My aunty said, looking at me.

"I love you, Sarah; if you are pregnant, we will deal with it. I want to ensure you are okay. First, you are my priority." I tried to reassure her as well as myself.

"Thank you, please don't leave me; I'm sorry," she was full-on crying now.

"Sarah," I raised my voice slightly, "stop saying sorry; you mean everything to me. I'm not going anywhere; you are the most important person in my life as long as you want me."

"Of course, I want you," she cried, "silly."

"Whatever happens, I'm here, but should you do a test first? Do we need to go to the shops?" I asked.

"Yes, let's get dressed and do the test quickly. Also, let's not say anything to Liz; she would be devastated." My aunty suggested.

"If you are pregnant, at least we'll know my 'deposits are good," I said, laughing.

My aunt burst out laughing and hugged me tightly.

"I thought you were on the pill," I asked.

"I was, I am; it's just that over the years of not being with anyone, I let myself get into a bad routine of forgetting to take it. Even when we got together, it didn't cross my mind that I needed to remember every day. I'm sorry," she looked like she would start crying again.

"Don't cry, sexy lady; it's not your fault, at least not entirely; let's blame the deposits." I was trying to reassure her, make her feel better, inside though I was shitting myself.

She laughed again and held me tighter, "can't breathe," I joked.

--

"There's so many; how do you know which is best?" I asked. We stood in the Pharmacy gazing upon two rows of pregnancy kits. We'd quickly showered and dressed, and I'd driven us to the pharmacy in the next village.

"Let's pick two of the most expensive; surely, the more they cost, the better the results?" My aunt said.

"I haven't got a clue, but yeah, let's go for it," I suggested.

My aunt picked up the two most expensive, paid for them, and we bolted back to the car. The lady behind the counter had looked me up and down quite a few times; she looked quizzical when looking my aunt up and down.

Before we knew it, we had returned home; we unpacked the kits and headed to the bathroom. As weird as it sounds, I watched my aunty pee on both sticks before she set them down on the bath edge. Five minutes the boxes said we had to wait; that was the longest five minutes of my life thus far.

Sure enough, both tests returned positive; she was pregnant with my baby. We both stood there shell-shocked, not knowing what to say.

My aunt said, "OK, bye then, run away."

"What the fuck," I said, "Did you not hear anything I said this morning? I love you, I want you; you're not getting rid of me that easy. Fuck knows what we do, but I'm sure we will figure it out."

My aunt made a lunge for me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back, kissing her on the cheek. "We'll deal with it; whatever is decided, we'll deal with it."

I was back to shitting myself; I had no idea how this would work. My aunty took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. "Hold me," she said.

"Ah, I heard pregnant women are demanding," I joked. She laughed hard as I lay beside her, holding her tight. We stayed like that for a long time; it is safe to say today wasn't the best day to do any work on the house.

"We can't tell Liz, whatever happens, we can't tell Liz." My aunt whispered to me.