My Aunt Sarah Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my turn to moan and gasp slightly as she lifted from the bed and knelt before me, slowly licking up and down my shaft. It felt intense, and my cock quivered each time her tongue stroked the tip. She then gripped the base of my post firmly and guided the head into her welcoming mouth. She tightly closed her lips around and moved me further in and then back out of her mouth. I was nowhere near cumming, but this felt amazing.

She increased the speed and created more of a vacuum around my cock; occasionally, she choked a cough as I accidentally thrust too hard with excitement. Perhaps I was getting better at managing my excitement; I felt I could have my cock sucked like this for much longer.

Feeling sorry for Liz, I held her face and said, "Your turn again."

She tried to protest, but I lifted her off her feet and firmly encouraged her onto the bed; she was now on her back in the centre of my aunt's bed, her head close to the headboard. Let's make this a little more exciting for us both. I went to my aunt's bedside cabinet and found the handcuffs, Rabbit, bullet, blindfold, and lube. Liz's eyes nearly popped out with surprise, but she said nothing; I took that as encouragement that she wanted to try a new experience.

Like I'd done with my aunty all those weeks ago, I handcuffed her by each wrist to each side of the headboard. I then slipped on the blindfold and gave her a reassuring kiss. "If there is anything you don't like or want me to stop, just tell me," I said.

"Ok," she said, her voice shaky.

I first moved down the bed, licking and sucking until my head was again between her legs. I inserted the bullet turned it on, and knew I was in the right place from Liz' "fuck, that's straight on my g-spot."

I then got myself comfy and concentrated my tongue on her clitoris, flicking and sucking.

"Oh my god, oh my god, that's amazing," Liz screamed.

I looked around and ensured the window was shut; it was. God knows what the neighbours would have thought, although I suspect they had become accustomed to it now, the number of sessions my aunty had been full-on screaming.

I noticed Liz had blonde pubes that had been refined in a close shave; they tickled my nose slightly. Putting that aside, I intensified the licking across her clitoris and pussy lips, drawing out her juices along the bullet I was wriggling against her G-Spot.

Her body was writhing to my movements with pants and gasps and the occasional expletive of encouragement and how amazing this was.

I varied the pace of my licking and movements with the bullet; I could feel the electricity pulsating through Liz's body before the inevitable convulsion almost catapulted me from between her legs. She clasped down hard with her thighs and screamed, "fuck, no more, stop, it's too sensitive."

This wasn't over, though; I retrieved the bullet and gave her a few minutes of rest before I inserted the rabbit vibrator. Liz protested that she was too sensitive, but I knew she would soon be comfortable again, wanting more. I started slowly and listened for the change in her breathing as the sensitivity passed. Once she encouraged me more, I changed the setting to be more intensive. Her body wriggled as she tried to escape her captivity.

Changing my position and with the vibrator still inside her, I shifted my entire body and straddled her body, a sixty-nine but with me on top. I positioned my throbbing cock at the entrance to her mouth, and she knew instantly what I was expecting of her. She took the entire bulb of my member in her mouth and started sucking and licking; it felt amazing. All the time, I was manipulating her cavern with the rabbit. Eventually, she lost concentration, and my cock slipped from the grasp of her mouth. She gasped, panted and screamed all at the same time as her body rocked one more time. I saw clear juices flow from her pussy and onto the bed. Her face and body were contorted in pain, and as her orgasm subsided, I removed the rabbit, turned it off and set it aside. I then released her from the handcuffs and laid on her body, sucking her nipples as I entered her slowly. She felt highly wet, and I had no trouble piercing her to my balls.

She removed the blindfold and looked directly into my eyes, "Slowly," she pleaded.

I did as I was asked and kissed her passionately as I thrust forward before retracting. She kissed back with her arms around me, pulling me closer. By this time, she'd wrapped her legs over and on my calves, pulling me in on every thrust. I was getting excited, I'd sped up, and I was thrusting more profound drawing gasps from Liz.

She then started to squirm from beneath me and told me she wanted to be on top. I did as I was told, and with my cock still fully lodged inside her pussy turned us both so I was underneath on my back. With some shuffling, Liz sat up and settled at a nice pace. I could see now the juices squirting from within her onto my stomach. I reached for her breasts and her swollen nipples, squeezing and teasing firmly.

I was deep inside her; her breasts felt fantastic, her nipples still engorged in my mouth. I sucked harder and nibbled; she groaned and sped up even more, rocking on my cock. She manoeuvred into a squat, intensifying the feeling for us both. I helped her by holding her up by her arse cheeks. I was close; this new position would take me over the edge. A few minutes later, the intense sensation took over my body, and I felt my semen explode as I filled her pussy with my hot seed.

Liz rested back onto her knees, continuing to rock with small movements until I let her know I was empty; she then collapsed her body on mine, kissed me longingly and whispered, "Thank you, that was amazing."

I said nothing, held her tight and let the final pulses of my throbbing cock subside.

"What now?" I asked.

"Can you just hold me for a while?" Liz said softly.

I was happy; I was a little tired. I teased her off me and onto her side, pulled the covers over us, and held her tight, "Thank you," she said.

Time seemed to evaporate; we'd been laying there for 30 minutes, not saying much before Liz turned and said, "Sarah said you, erm, put it in her bum, and it was quite an experience. Can we try?"

"What is it with you two?" I laughed. "Are you sure? Sarah said it was something that she would save only for 'rare' special occasions."

"I've never tried it before, and Sarah said every girl should at least try it once, and that got me wondering what it's like."

I was getting hard again; the thought of rutting with Liz in her bum hole had excited me. I remembered how tight my cock was when my aunt and I tried it.

Liz felt my erection up her back, turned her body, grabbed my cock and started massaging it. I returned the kissing and felt for her pussy, "I'm a little sensitive; you took me to my limits, I think," Liz protested.

I instead held onto her breasts, let her wank me off some more before I said, "Ok, get your arse in the air."

She laughed and did as she was told while I reached for the lube. When she was in position, I rubbed a little into her hole and put a bit on my middle two fingers. I slowly teased my fingers at her entrance, edging deeper on each pulse. Eventually, my fingers were allowed up to my knuckles. I then put a little lube on the tip of my cock and got in position, my bulb at the entrance to her dark hole. She had already started stroking her clit, with her head and shoulder resting on the pillow.

Being sure to do this slowly, I increased the pressure pushing forward; there was a lot of resistance at first until Liz started to relax, and then suddenly, my cock popped in. Liz gasped and let out a small scream. "Is that OK?" I asked.

"Yes, keep doing what you are doing," she excitedly gasped.

Liz relaxed more, and I entered deeper and faster on each thrust. Liz was gasping for air, and I could see her stroking her clit vigorously. This was a new sensation for me; Liz was extremely tight, and when she clinched, my dick was gripped exceptionally tightly. It was amazing, and whilst I had lasted a while during the first session, this sensation I felt would be too much and too quickly. Slowing my thrusts did nothing to curb the excitement filling my entire body.

Just as I reached the point of no return, I felt Liz's body convulse again; she screamed, "Yes, I'm cumming! yes,"

Her legs then buckled, and with that, I gasped as my balls emptied another load, this time into a dark passage. Our orgasms, now coordinated, seemed to go on for a long time before we collapsed under the cover, my cock plopping out of her.

"That is a unique experience," Liz laughed.

"One you would enjoy again?" I quizzed her.

"Sarah is right; it's one for special occasions but something I would do again, although not whilst trying to get pregnant." She laughed some more.

"Thank you again; you are so kind to do this for me. I needed your company, especially today." She said, happier than when she first turned up.

"It's not like I didn't enjoy it," I said, "It was nice for me too."

"Shall I go get us that drink," Liz said after some time.

"Yes, please, I should get on with the painting."

Whilst Liz headed downstairs with my aunt's dressing gown on, I got dressed and headed back to the stripped bedroom to continue the painting.

Returning with teas, Liz said, "I'll get off after I drink this."

"You don't have to," I returned, "you can stay and chat while I paint if you want." I meant it this time. I felt a little sorry for her, and I had seen happiness come back into her over the last couple of hours, which also made me smile.

"Ok, thanks," she smiled. "I'd at least better have a shower, clean some of this sex up," she laughed; she was happy. I was glad I could contribute to it.

Another two hours later, it was 2 pm; I'd finished painting the first coat and had managed to paint the walls, ceiling, skirting boards and the door. Job done until tomorrow. I needed a rest. Liz and I had had a comfortable time talking; it had been friendly and relaxed. We had talked about her wanting her baby, getting pregnant, and all the emotional stuff. She cried a little, but I was able to comfort her.

I'd noticed she was still only dressed in my aunt's dressing gown, although she'd been in the shower. It was slightly open at the front, and I saw her breasts every time Liz bent forward. My cock was twitching again, 'what the fuck' I thought to myself, again? Perhaps it was because I'd gone over a week lusting for my aunty and being unable to take her to bed; I'd gotten used to being able to fuck her anytime I wanted. Seemingly, my balls were aching for more.

"So Liz, I'm going to get a shower; I'm a bit sweaty and have paint on me. Are you ok for a little bit?"

"Absolutely," she replied, "I should be getting off soon anyway; thank you for today."

"It's my pleasure," I returned, "don't go before I get out of the shower, though." I would decide in the shower if I was going to fuck her again or not, whether I had the energy.

In the bathroom, I stripped off, turned the shower on and stepped into the spray, the hot water hitting me and refreshing my body. Clouds of steam soon started to build up, and the shower screen fogged. Thinking now of my aunty, the first time I saw her naked and had penetrated her, my cock had burst into life. I grabbed the shaft and slowly massaged it using the shower gel. I was startled abruptly from my thoughts when I saw a figure beyond the shower screen, "Need a hand with that?" Liz chuckled, "Young men, they seem to be able to go forever!"

She stepped in behind me, the dressing gown discarded to the bathroom floor, grabbed my cock and started wanking me. I felt terrific with the warm water hitting my chest, breasts against my back, and this voluptuous woman stroking my engorged shaft. Liz whispered, "Can you make love to me like you did with Sarah that time?"

'Ok," was my simple response, "let me finish getting washed, and I'm yours."

Not exiting the shower, she grabbed the shower gel and the sponge and took to task, foaming and rubbing my entire body; no patch was missed. She even asked me to lift my arms to clean my armpits and spread my legs to do her work from my balls to my crack.

"Done," she said.

We rinsed, and then, getting out of the shower, I grabbed two towels, wrapped one around me, and slowly and softly patted Liz dry. For the second time today, I held her hand and led her to my aunt's bedroom. I laid her down on the bed, on her back, and I laid on my left side next to her.

I pulled the covers over us without saying a word to each other; Liz looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I then started kissing her slowly and softly. I stroked her body, starting with her arms, neck, and breasts and slowly down to her expectant womanhood. She was wet not only from her juices but also from the shower. I penetrated her with my middle finger softly and with little speed; this was all about trying to get her ready for my cock, not to make her orgasm. When my finger entered her, she gasped quietly and kissed me harder. I moved my mouth away, kissed her neck, and then down to her nipples; they had sprung into life again and were stood to attention--no biting this time, just little licks and a sucking vacuum made from my lips.

When I felt like she was ready, her hole wet and spacious, I climbed over her. She parted her legs expectantly, and I duly squeezed between her thighs and entered her. Liz's mouth opened wide, but there was no sound, so I kissed her open mouth and searched as far as I could with my cock.

There was no rushing this; I held her hands above her head while further examining her sex tunnel with my swollen rod.

I stayed steady for a while, kissing, touching and squeezing. She had started to pant a little, and small gasps exited her body each time I lowered and penetrated deeper.

"This is beautiful," she said, "you are amazing at making love; no wonder Sarah is madly in love with you now."

I didn't catch on at first to what she had said, but in between thrusts, I thought about it a bit more. I hope she wasn't falling in love with me; that would put a huge 'spanner in the works' with her and Dave and the plans of getting pregnant, wouldn't it? I wouldn't lie to myself, though; this was nice. I enjoyed it, but I still ached to be with my aunty.

Liz's breathing became more laboured; her hands had now gone around my back, pulling me in deeper. Her gasps and pants, still quiet, became more prominent. Then, her body shook out of nowhere, and she squirmed a little; she said nothing, but I knew she had climaxed. She looked up to the ceiling glazed before returning to look me in the face, "Thank you," she said.

I kept going; now that Liz had succeeded, I was on a mission to also cum, it wouldn't be long. Liz grabbed me tighter and said, "Now you, please."

I did as I was asked and less violently than before I shot my semen deep inside her. She moved her body with my minor contortions before I slipped to the side and hugged her in a spooning position.

"Thank you," she said again, "that was amazing."

"You don't need to keep thanking me," I said, kissing her on the neck, "it was amazing for me, too."

I felt her shuffle further backwards into my arms, and we lay like that until we both fell asleep.

I was the first to wake up; it was sometime later, almost into the evening, 5 p.m. I gently woke Liz; getting her bearings, she turned and asked, "How long have we been asleep? What time is it?"

"Five o'clock," I replied.

"Bugger, Dave will be home soon, I'd better get dressed and be on my way. Today has been amazing, thank you. I hope we can do it again soon," she said, hopeful.

"I'm sure it will happen again; Sarah was keen for me to make you happy," we laughed.

I watched as she escaped the bedding before trying to find her clothing. She first located her knickers; I watched as she slipped them over her feet and up her legs, covering her arse. She then found her bra and put her arms through the hoops before reaching behind her to clasp it securely. The dress was the last to go on; she slipped it over her head, putting her arms in the arm holes before standing before me, "can you zip me up, please?"

I stood up, grabbed the zip and nibbled her neck whilst I pulled it upwards, "A parting present," I whispered.

She turned, kissed me quickly and said, "Goodbye, until next time,"

As she turned to go, I smacked her rear; she laughed and then disappeared downstairs.

I was refreshed now, no longer as tired, "Let's get the other bedroom painted before your lover gets back tomorrow." I said to myself.

I then spent the entire evening painting the second bedroom with its first coat; again, I painted all the walls, skirting boards, ceiling, and door. I grabbed a late bite and headed to bed, a strange day over.

--

It was Tuesday; I was awake early but not as refreshed as I had hoped. My aunty had already texted to say that she would be delayed, and it would be more like early evening when she would return. By the sounds of her text, she was a little peeved and couldn't wait to return. I wondered what had gone on; perhaps my youngest cousin hadn't felt well, or maybe the oldest had kicked up some fuss; who knows, I'll ask later.

I grabbed some breakfast before cracking on with the second coat of paint. With the radio in the background, I worked methodically in each room in my own world. By midday, I had completed what I needed to. The carpet fitter was due Wednesday, so I needed to lift and dispose of the landing and stairs carpet. Removing the carpet and cleaning everywhere was awkward, so another two hours passed.

With all I could do regarding the house for now, I set to the task of my aunty. I removed the bedding from her bed and put it in the washing machine; I then remade the bed with fresh bedding. I hoovered and tidied up, ensuring windows were open to freshen the room before I headed out to pick up some flowers and champagne.

I was back quick enough, Champagne in the fridge and flowers in a vase; I then grabbed some flowers from the garden, white roses from the huge rose bush. I pulled all the petals off them and sprinkled these over the bed; perfect, it looked romantic; I hoped she'd like it.

I was nervous; why was I worried? This wouldn't be the first time I'd been with my aunty. Perhaps it was because I hadn't had her to myself for over a week; I had missed her and hoped she'd missed me, too. My stomach was really in knots; what was going on?

I decided it was time I freshened myself up; I had been working hard all day, and I was tired and sweaty. Instead of showering, I decided to have a soak in the bath. It was now 3:30 pm. I hadn't heard from my aunty all day, and I'd not texted her because I didn't want to bother her if she was mid-drama. With the bath run, I stripped, placed my work clothes in the clothes basket (wow, I was making myself at home), and climbed into the hot bath. I let out a long breath of air as I sat down and started to relax. The radio was still on; radio two was playing some decent tunes; I was no longer anxious; the knots in my stomach had gone. My thoughts went to that of my aunty, how wonderful and caring she was, before my thoughts turned to lust, and I was picturing her naked, her curves, her breasts; I wanted her!

My penis had started to stir; I wasn't going to masturbate, I wanted to save that for my aunty, so I continued to lay there, ignoring it, thinking of her. Strangely, Liz kept popping into my thoughts; what was going on? I had to work hard to focus my thoughts on my aunty; her sexy womanly body, shapely thighs, voluptuous arse, creases and imperfections; I was getting harder.

I was startled from my daydream as I felt lips on my lips; I sat up abruptly, fight or flight kicking in. "Jesus Christ," I screamed!