My Aunt's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck.

We covered miles in silence.

It was a perfect day to ski, but I was really oblivious to it as I tried to understand what my body had done to me in sauna.

The trail dipped and threaded it's way through the trees and hills, our destination a rise that overlooked the valley and the lake. We passed several summer lake homes, all of them boarded up for the winter. Some you could only see by their tall radio towers, the only means to communicate to the outside world before the advent of cell phones.

I was so intent on my thoughts, that I didn't hear Aunt Asta until she poked me with a ski pole. I stopped, looked over to where she stopped.

"Look." She said, using her pole to point to the looming mountains to the west.

There was a dark cloud stretching from horizon to horizon cresting the mountains, fingers of cloud racing into the valleys, devouring all it touched.

"Fuck." I said dismayed. It didn't take a rocket scientist to see what was happening.

There was a storm coming, and it looked bad.

It was moving fast.

Faster than the weather forecast called for.

I took stock of our surroundings.

We were miles from home.

I hurriedly checked the cell phone, but there was no service.

If we headed directly over the frozen lake, we might just make it before the storm hit.

We had no choice.

We raced towards the Lake House as if all the hounds of hell were after us.

I don't think I ever skied so hard in my life. It was difficult to find traction on the ice, which slowed us down more than I liked.

The moment the dark skies overtook us, Aunt Asta's ski slammed into a concealed frozen log, sending her sprawling onto the ice.

"You okay?" I yelled as I went to help her up.

"Broke it." She exclaimed, motioning to her foot.

I felt fear envelope me, thinking she meant her ankle.

Thankfully it was only her ski. The force of her momentum hitting the log sheared the binding from the ski, rendering it useless. Still, her foot had to hurt.

It suddenly grew colder, a few drops of nearly frozen water falling from the sky.

Without working skis, we wouldn't make it now. Not by a long shot.

As the few drops became many, the wind picked up, sleet pelted us like grains of sand.

I considered our options. Getting caught in the open would not be good when the storm's fury hit.

Looking to the shore line, I could see we weren't far from the McPherson cabin.

We may be only three miles away from the Lake House, but in a blizzard, we may as well have been on the other side of the world. I half carried Aunt Asta to the cabin. Luckily I knew where the spare key was. I quickly unlocked the cabin door and we rushed in as the full force of the storm bore down on us. The temperature plummeted.

"Get a fire started." I said as I went to find the radio. It was dark in the cabin as the windows were securely shuttered from the outside to protect the glass panes from weather, critters and vandals. The cabin had the smell of disuse, of having been winterized for the season. I used the light on my cell phone to find my way. I knew there was an old Ham radio in the back room where the radio tower was closest. I prayed it still worked and wasn't just decorative.

I turned it on, dismayed to see the battery was almost dead.

I was worried that the battery would die before the antique radio transmitter warmed up, it's soft warm light from the tubes barely pushing back the darkness. Looking down the list of radio stations kept near the radio, I found a ranger station near the border on the US side. I quickly dialed in the frequency, made the call through the static.

Almost immediately I received a response, asking if I was in distress. I quickly stated who I was, where I was located, and told them to give my parents a call to say that we were okay, and that the radio battery was almost dead. I repeated the number to make sure they got it right. Several minutes passed before the rangers voice pierced the static to say that my father was on the phone and was aware of what was happening, and to sit tight and dad would send the snowcat once the ice storm abated and the ranger added he would continue to monitor the frequency in case something happened.

And then the battery died, the warm hum of tubes and light fading, plunging me back into darkness.

I found my way back to the living room to see Aunt Asta had the fireplace lit, and was busy hanging her clothes in front of it to dry. Our clothes were wet from the sleet, and the sweat from our mad dash across the lake. As it was still very cold, she wrapped her naked body in a blanket for warmth. She couldn't hang her clothes and hold onto the blanket, so she let the blanket fall, shivering in the cold as she finished her chore.

I stood there stunned, watching her. Her form was bathed by the light of the fire, perfect, without blemish. I have never seen such a beautiful sight, and I wondered where my Aunt Asta went, as this angel, this woman before me bore no resemblance to the woman I knew only a day ago. She may have been a model when she was young, but time had not dampened her looks at all. If anything, she was getting more beautiful as she matured.

Uncle Rock was a very lucky man.

The sensation, the arousal, I felt in the sauna returned a thousand times magnified, and my cock grew hard.

Reason caught up with me, and I forced myself to look away and made a noise as a means to let her know I had returned. "Called dad, they know we're here." I said. "He's going to send the snowcat once the weather clears."

She smiled upon seeing me, beckoned me into the room, stepping from foot to foot to stay warm. She picked up her blanket, draped it over her shoulders. "Good! Close the door, we can't heat the whole cabin! And take your clothes off. You're soaked."

"Fuck." I whispered.

I concealed myself under another blanket she found to undress under the pretense that I was cold. I couldn't let her see my swollen cock. Thankfully she was more intent on finding places to hang my clothes than to pay attention to my awkwardness. Soon my clothes hung with hers, the fire at last beginning to banish the cold.

Now wrapped in a blanket, I sat on the hearth of the fireplace and looked at my phone, but there was still no service. I simply couldn't understand why my body responded to her as it did. I wrapped myself tighter in the blanket, hoping she wouldn't see my erection.

"How you holding up?" Aunt Asta asked after a while, taking a seat beside me on the hearth. She was cloaked in her blanket, and I could no longer see glimpses of her glorious body.

Which was for the better I think.

"Good." I said guardedly, wishing I could see her naked again.

I couldn't understand all of these tormented emotions raging within me.

It was another moment before she spoke again. "Have I done something wrong?"

"What?" I glanced up at her.

"Since the sauna, you haven't said two words to me." Aunt Asta said, genuinely troubled. "Was it because I made fun of your cock?"

Her use of the word cock surprised me, and I gasped, looked away in embarrassment.

She grasped my arm. "I'm so sorry honey! I didn't mean anything by it! I was surprised it shrank so much."

"No." I shook my head. "That's not it."

"Then what is it? Please talk to me. I'm almost in tears here." She said. And she was, I could see the tear in the corner of her eye.

I couldn't make my aunt cry, no matter the cost to me. Just seeing the tears in her eyes made me want to cry myself. My erection vanished. "It's hard to describe. I don't know what happened."

"Can you try?" Aunt Asta asked.

I looked away. "I've seen you naked before. I've seen everyone naked. Never really gave it much thought. But-" I shrugged.

"What happened?"

"Please don't get angry with me." I pleaded.

"I won't. I promise." Aunt Asta said.

It was a moment before I could steel up the courage to tell her the truth. I spoke very softly, my shame complete. "In the sauna, it was like I was seeing you for the first time. The way you sat, the sweat on your breasts, how your skin glowed. You were- are so beautiful. My-" I gulped, greatly embarrassed. "My dick started to get hard."

"I'm sorry, what?" Aunt Asta asked.

"I got a hardon seeing you naked." I repeated. "Please don't hate me."

Aunt Asta was silent.

"I understand if you hate me now." I whispered, my eyes brimming with tears. I was ready for the inevitable lecture of incestuous thoughts and the like.

Aunt Asta suddenly laughed. "Oh I am so relieved! And here I was worried it was something serious!"

I was stunned. I looked to Aunt Asta, wiped my tears away to see her wide grin, her eyes bright.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Mad? Why would I be mad?" Aunt Asta said, wrapping me in a hug as we sat together. "I'm flattered if you really want to know the truth. It just proves that you really are a man."

"I don't understand."

"You never showed any interest in girls, so your mom and I wondered if you might be gay, or just not interested in sex." Aunt Asta said, turned thoughtful. "Answer me this, and please tell me honestly, have you ever been with a woman?"

"No." I was ashamed to say.

"Want to be?" Aunt Asta asked.

My thoughts raced. What was she really asking? When I didn't answer right away, Aunt Asta squeezed me. "Let me rephrase that, have you ever wanted to be with a woman? Please, I'd like to know which way you swing."

"Yes." I nodded, my face turning red. Was I really talking about sex with my aunt? "All the time. I just haven't found anyone-"

"Because you lead a sheltered life." Aunt Asta said. "Your mom keeps you locked away in a tower, and it's rare for you to get out, am I right?"

"Not mom's fault. I really don't want to go out." I said defensively.

"What happened in school wasn't your fault." Aunt Asta said. "You shouldn't be a prisoner for the evil done to you. The scars will only heal if you let them heal. Staying behind locked doors won't heal those wounds, and will certainly not let you find a woman to have sex with."

"As if I have any real chance! Look at me. I'm a freak." I said. "I'm a man trapped in this body. I belong in a freak show! Chick with a dick they called me in school."

"That's not true-" Aunt Asta said.

"Oh come on!" I interrupted, a bit louder than I intended. "The only thing I turn on is men! In the sauna Effe's husband was checking me out just like the boys in school did. I bet he was thinking if he could get me alone to suck his dick!"

Aunt Asta asked a question. "Have you ever wondered why I call you my little Alva?"

"What the fuck does that have to do with anything?" I said, my voice trembling. I wanted to cry.

"In mythology, elves are beings of incredible beauty." Aunt Asta said patiently.

"There's no male elves in Swedish mythology. I'm not an elf." I glowered.

"Because the males are as beautiful as the females." Asta argued. "People are so hung up on what they think men and women should look like. A male elf is never described as handsome, or manly, only as beautiful. Even the bible describes angels, which are always male, as divine beauty, not Rambos full of testosterone and hairy chests."

"Not helping." I grunted.

Then Aunt Asta dropped a bombshell, her voice almost a whisper. "Since you told me your truth, I will tell you mine. I'm just like you. Just as you saw me as a woman for the first time today, I saw you as so much more than my nephew in the sauna. In the fables I grew up with, women that sleep with elves rarely find comfort in the arms of mortal men again, yearning to return to the embrace of their Elven Lord and master. I wondered what making love to you would be like. Would you be the elf, or mere mortal?"

I gasped, looked to her.

She gave me sad smile. "In the sauna, when you looked up at me, I saw horror in your face, and I thought you knew my mind, could see my sin and that's what drove you from the sauna. I was so scared that I offended you and chased after you, to apologize for the thoughts I had of you, but your mom came with me. I certainly couldn't tell her of the fantasy I had for her only son."

"I had to leave because I was afraid others would see my erection." I said quietly. "The only way I could get rid of it was jumping in the lake."

"Slay the beast with an icy spear?" Aunt Asta laughed, a joyous sound. "I want to apologize to you, to explain, for thinking thoughts no Aunt should have for their nephew. I'm sorry for those thoughts. Will you forgive me?"

"Yes, but only if you forgive me." I replied.

Aunt Asta grinned. "Nothing to forgive. Your body responded in a perfectly natural manner. I am happy you found a solution to your problem. Can't say the same thing about me though."

"What do you mean?"

Aunt Asta turned a bright shade of red. "To tell you the truth, in the sauna, for the first time in my life, I wished I wasn't your Aunt, and I don't mean that in a bad way. As I was getting out of the water, I had to look, to see. You have a glorious cock, even in the cold water. I'll tell you right now, your cock is the envy of all the men."

I snorted derisively, looked away.

"If Effe's husband was thinking of you sucking his cock, what do you think the women were thinking? I watched the sidelong glances of the other women, even the ones your sister and mother gave you in the sauna after your plunge."

"My mom?" I gasped.

"Baby, we're all human, with basic human needs." Aunt Asta said. "We're always scoping out potential mates, judging others, that's just how our primitive monkey brains work. One of the rules of the sauna is not to stare, remember? That rule just means we are constantly judging, whether we admit it or not. We just pretend that it doesn't matter. I bet every woman in that sauna wondered what it would be like to have sex with you, no matter how quickly they dismissed the thought."

"Ew gross." I grimaced, trying to imagine my mom looking at me like that. "That's just not right."

Aunt Asta laughed easily. "No, it's not, and I am a sinner for thinking thoughts I shouldn't. When you got back in the sauna, I wasn't the only one that enjoyed watching your small frozen Vienna sausage grow back to its former glory. You had an audience, whether you knew it or not. Oh what a trophy! You'll make some one very happy with that thing."

"But only if they get past my looks." I said unhappily. "Who wants to have sex with me? I'm a fucking woman with a dick!"

"You don't get it do you?" Aunt Asta said. "There's absolutely nothing wrong with your looks. It's not like you have second head or a third arm. You're perfect the way you are. You are stunningly beautiful. Give it time, and get out of this fucking prison you put yourself in. You'll find someone.."

"Thanks Aunt Asta. You can always make me feel better." I laughed, and gave her a hug. It was a strange hug, different from all the hugs we shared before. I was aware of how her breasts felt against mine, the warmth of her body, how she smelled. Oh my god her smell! Her odor was of sweat from our race against the storm, the perfume I've always known her to wear, and a trace of something mysterious, enticing. It was intoxicating! Why hadn't I smelled her like this before? I inhaled deeply, filling myself with her very essence. I didn't want to let her go.

The moment turned awkward, and I reluctantly pulled back.

I went to kiss her on the cheek, but she turned to kiss my cheek at the same moment, and we our lips wound up brushing the others.

It was quick, it was innocent, and nothing would ever be the same.

We held each other for a moment, our lips not even a centimeter apart. I felt her warm breath on mine, could almost taste her. I was stunned beyond belief. I felt myself on the edge of a vast abyss, my thoughts fragmented and tumbling. All it would take would be the gentlest of nudges to push me over the edge.

We kissed again, our lips slowly merging.

Oh my god what a kiss!

I know they say you never forget your first kiss, but Jesus Christ! That kiss is forever engraved on my soul!

I felt her tongue touch mine, and with a moan, our tongues twinned together, exploring, seeking rapture. Her lips were soft, exciting to explore.

She pulled me to her, our bodies pressing together tightly, our blankets falling away.

Cold air raced across my skin, heightening my awareness of everything that was happening.

Our kiss forced us to the wooden floor, and I lay atop her, our naked bodies fitting each other perfectly. My growing cock pressed against the inside of her thigh. All it would take was a simple thrust, and I would be inside her.

Finally, reluctantly we parted, kissed again, lips barely touching, strings of our mingled saliva linking us.

"No. We can't do this. It's not right." Asta said, wiping her mouth, her face a curious mixture of fear and desire. She glanced around the room hurriedly as if looking to see anyone was watching.

We were stranded in a cabin in the midst of a blizzard, there was nobody for miles around, yet she checked for others.

"We can't." I agreed, wanting to step back from that edge, but unable to move.

"But we're going to aren't we?" My aunt asked, almost begging. Her blue eyes sought mine, her spirit troubled, yet yearning for my answer, the only answer she wanted to hear.

She was leaving the decision to me.

I opened my mouth to say no, but then heard myself say the word I most wanted to hear myself.

"Yes." And I was falling into the Abyss. There would be no returning from what we were about to do.

I'd never been with a woman before, wasn't entirely sure what I had to do, but the beast that was my cock instinctively knew, and as I felt the head of my cock brush against her wet folds, I pushed forward, exploring uncharted territory.

"Oh god, oh god. Easy, easy." Asta moaned, reaching down to properly guide me to her temple of pleasure. She held my throbbing hardon for just a moment, tormented by what we were about to do. I paused, kissed her again. It was enough, she then pointed me in the right direction, and released me, my cock slipping easily into her wet recesses.

"Oh god!" She whispered, a curious mixture of fear and excitement. "What am I doing, what am I doing? Freyja forgive me! No! Don't stop, don't stop! Oh god! You're so big. Keep going!" She spoke rapidly, each phrase a fragment of uncompleted sentences. She grabbed my ass, forcing me deeper into her wetness. "Please deeper, give me more! I beg of you!"

I gave her everything I had, hilting myself deep within her. She was tight, my cock filling her.

With a groan that sounded of pain, she held me tightly, my cock throbbing within her. I couldn't move, didn't want to move. Just being inside her was a sensation that has been described endless numerous ways, but until experienced, words simply can't convey the true bliss, the pleasure of being inside a woman for the first time.

A moment passed, and we were both stunned at what had just happened. Suddenly I wondered if I hit my head when I jumped into the lake, and was right now trapped beneath the ice, and this was a fevered hallucination before I drowned. A hallucination that I was fucking my Aunt.

If I was, then what a way to die!

"I'm honored to be your first." She whispered hungrily in my ear.

I looked down to see her eyes dark, sultry, hooded with pleasure. She was no longer the Aunt Asta I had loved all of my life. She had become a beautiful, sensual woman, and my cock was inside her, fucking her. Her smile was that of a temptress, exultant in her sexuality. All of her doubt, her fear of what we were doing was gone, replaced with raw lust, the need to feed the hunger that consumed her.

"Slide it out a little." She commanded, releasing me. "Oh yeah. Like that, now slowly push it back in baby. Oh god yes! Again." She said, closing her eyes. "Kiss my neck, bite it! Ouch! Not so hard. Oh yes, like that. Don't stop! Oh my god Baby you feel so good."