My Aunt's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed with it, each stroke fanning my own desire. I withdrew more with each stroke, sliding my cock fully with each thrust. My senses were quickly overloaded, and I could barely comprehend what I was doing. I felt something within me tighten, straining against bands never sundered before.

"Oh god, you're getting so big!" She murmured. She opened her eyes, regarded me with a frown. "Already?"

There was a note of disappointment to her question, but it was too late for me.

She laughed, her disappointment giving way to joy, excitement. "Give it to me baby! Give me everything you have!" She said watching my face. She grabbed my ass again, forcing my thrusts as deeply as I could go. "Let me see your eyes! Don't close them! I want to see the look in your eyes as you come in a woman for the first time! Let me see!"

That was damn difficult to do. I forced myself to stare into her mesmerizing depths as pressure built up within me. There was amusement in those blue depths, the eyes of a goddess of desire looking back at me. It was enough to make me cum, and I came hard, my toes curling. I moaned, wanting to look away, but she was merciless, her gaze intense, spell binding. I realized I was not only coming for myself, but for her pleasure as well. And then my climax was all, my cock spewing hot cum deep within her, spurt after spurt, and I am soaring into an ocean of ecstasy. I'm sure my moan could have been heard all the way back to the family Lake House.

All the while I was slave to her gaze.

It took several moments for me to make sense of my surroundings, the ecstasy ebbing away,

She smiled that smile of hers, at last releasing me from her spell. She giggled. "How was it, your first time?"

"Amazing, but too quick. Like the first drop on a roller coaster." I replied, feeling weak and fatigued. I was hot and sweaty now. "I wanted it to last forever."

"Me too." Asta said, wrapping her arms around me, pulling me to her. "Lay on me baby, stay in me."

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what?" She asked.

"Cumming so fast." I replied.

"It's ok, baby." She smiled. "I got to be your first. No woman will ever be able to say that."

I rested on her, my cock still within her.

"It's not going down." She said in realization after time had passed.

"Should it have?" I asked. "I thought one and done was an internet meme thing."

"You're still hard?" She regarded me with a puzzled frown.

"Not as hard as before, but yes." I nodded, flexed my muscles making my cock jump within her. "But it's very sensitive."

She grinned up at me. "So you can go again?"

"I think so." I answered, winced as she moved beneath me. "I'm new at this, remember?"

"Then it's my turn." She said happily, holding me tightly, kissed me passionately once more. She forced us to spin, rolling on the cold wood floor until she was on top now. She sat up, straddling me, careful to keep me within her furnace. I could feel my cock getting hard once more. So did she, and she gave a pleasurable moan, smiled triumphantly at me. Leaning back, she ran her fingers around the base of our union, rubbing her clit as she did so, then licked the mixture of our combined love, as if she were sampling the finest of wines, closing her eyes and smiling at what she tasted. She did this with much enthusiasm, and I knew it heightened her arousal. She regarded me, her blue eyes intense as she started to rise and fall on my still sensitive cock. "I'll make an Elf Lord out of you yet!"

I winced, for the sensation was very sharp, but this soon passed, and I could feel myself pulled into the bottomless ocean of pleasure once more. I rose to match her strokes, forcing my cock deep within her with each stroke, drawing forth a guttural moan.

It was the most amazing thing to watch her bounce on my cock. She started to play with her breasts, squeezing her nipples, then switched to rubbing her clit. Her head rolled back, lost to her ecstasy. It wasn't long before her strokes came faster, her body gleaming with perspiration. I felt her body quiver, and instinctively knew she was close, but couldn't quite cross the precipice.

"Talk dirty to me." She whimpered.

"Oh god." I breathed, not knowing what I should say. I only knew what was said in the porn videos I kept on my computer at home. The lines just came to me. "I'm fucking you hard. You like that don't you slut? Just keep riding daddy's dick like the whore you are. You gonna make me cum. Oh, that's my girl, you doing me right. You slut, I'll fuck you in the ass next, you'd like that won't you? Daddy loves it when you take his cock deep in you. I want you to come on my cock, wash it with your juices. Then you can suck it clean with your mouth, you nasty little whore."

Asta moaned suddenly, clenching me tightly. She froze on the upstroke, suddenly breathless, and her body shook with great spasms. She held the position immobile for such a long time I thought she was paralyzed. Then a great sigh escaped her and she slumped over onto me, my hard cock still within her.

"Hold me." She whispered, resting her head on my shoulder. "Just hold me."

I wrapped her in my arms. She murmured once and just like that she was fast asleep, her warm breath caressing my breast. She began to leak, our combined life giving fluids of love running down into the crack of my ass.

What the fuck?

Evidently, the moment had passed, the heated passion had run out. I began to take stock of our surroundings. The wind was howling outside, snow lashing the cabin. The solid structure of the cabin bore the brunt of the storm well, giving few creaks and groans. The light from the fire place was growing dimmer, the air colder. The blankets were in disarray around us. And laying on the floor was both cold and uncomfortable.

After my cock fell flaccid, I let it slip from within Asta's warmth, and another deluge poured from within her. It kind of turned me on. Carefully I slipped from beneath Asta. The room was definitely cooling. I gently picked Asta up, laid her on the couch, covered her with a blanket, tended to the fire. The blizzard howled outside, the wind echoing in the fireplace. It was as if all the demons of hell were held at bay by the light of the fire.We had enough wood for a couple of more hours at the most. The wood shed was out back of the cabin, and I remember Mr. McPherson saying he and his daughter cut several cord of wood to last the summer.

I would have to get more wood soon.

I took a seat on the edge of the couch, looked down at Asta's beautiful face. A crackle in the fire caught my attention, a packet of sap in the pine sizzling angrily. When I looked back down, I saw Asta gazing up at me.

"Something you should know." She said softly, taking my hand. "My heart belongs to Rock. What we share now can never be repeated, and we can never speak of this again. Don't fall in love with me as a man would for a woman, for I can not return that kind of love, and I would feel bad leaving you pining for something that will never be."

"You're my Aunt." I nodded, turned serious. "I'm your nephew. The sins we share now is our secret and no other will ever know of it. The family would never understand. I know mom wouldn't, and I don't want her to ever know what we have done."

"Good." Asta smiled, sitting up, taking me in her arms, pulling me to her once more. "But the night's not over yet."

We kissed again, sharing a moment of tenderness. It was like tasting heaven. She fondled my left breast, squeezed my nipple. Startled, I jumped back. I was very sensitive about my breasts, and didn't like others touching them. It quickly doused my arousal. I pulled away, turned serious, motioned to the fire. "But what ever we do tonight, we're going to need more firewood first."

It was a major production to retrieve firewood during a blizzard, involving donning not quite dry clothes, a length of rope tied to the kitchen door so I didn't lose my way in the blizzard, and guessing the direction of the wood shed in the dark, but we managed, and soon we had enough firewood to stay warm all night.

As Asta hung our clothes up to dry again, I moved the couch closer to the fireplace. With its highback, it would help to reflect and hold the heat to us, and serve as our bed.

We got quite comfortable, laying in each other's arms on the coach. I touched her body, marveling at how similar we really were. We shared much of the same features, aside from my cock and her pussy, we were virtually the same. It was like touching a reflection in a mirror.

Asta purred like a cat, enjoying my exploration of her body. She took my hand, licked my fingers, and slowly guided my hand to her clit. It was a marvelous thing, and I rubbed her clit in different ways, enjoying how it made her twitch. It was almost like a miniature cock. She moaned several times, and as my fingers roamed in her most sensitive of areas, there was no doubt she was getting wet again.

I slipped a finger into her, and she murmured her appreciation, her body trembling.

I then guided my hard cock to her, lifted her leg, allowing me to penetrate her. I spent a few minutes slowly fucking her from behind as she lay on her side. It was a much more difficult position than I thought. When I felt the tightness begin, I stopped, resting my cock within her.

"You learn fast." Asta whispered hungrily, squeezing my cock within her.

"Internet." I replied. "Free porn sites."

Asta giggled. "Kiss me."

I went to oblige, but she turned away. "No. Kiss me down there. I want to feel your tongue in my pussy."

"You will have to teach me." I said earnestly. "I know what the videos show, but I still don't understand, and I don't want to mess up like I did before."

"Honey you didn't mess up." She laughed. "I doubt any man lasts their first time. And none that I have ever been with was ever ready for a second round as fast as you were. I'm sure your body will know what to do."

She sat on the edge of the couch, and I knelt on a blanket before her. She spread her legs wide for me, leaving me to gaze upon the beauty of her womanhood. Her pubic hair was not quite as fine as mine, but very close, but she had a lot more of it, kept neatly groomed.

"Just as you were teasing me with your fingers, you will tease me with your tongue. But not right away." She said patiently, a wizened teacher teaching her apprentice. She ran her fingers through my hair, finding a good grip with which to guide me. She talked me through the steps, showing me to kiss the inside of the thigh, to tease a woman's senses first, to heighten their response to what was to come.

I took it all in studiously, wanting more than anything to please her.

As she walked me through the realm of her sexuality, I ran my tongue through her pubes, tasting the salt of her sweat. I spent some time with her clit, and that was a lot of fun, feeling her squirm. I brought her to orgasm once, and she shouted out her approval. After a moment of rest, she took my head once more, and we worked our way down into the folds of her ever growing wetness. I felt a moment of trepidation. What would she taste like? What if I didn't like her taste?

Cautiously, my tongue made its way into her.

In stories I've read, the taste of a woman's pussy is often compared to wine. Wine snobs go on and on about the characteristics of the wine, the balance, the overtones, and all that crap. To me it's just wine. Some taste better than others, but I couldn't tell you why.

After that first tentative lick, my world changed, and I'm diving into her with all the enthusiasm of a child in a candy store.

She tasted fantastic!

Asta's taste was much more than wine could ever hope to be. Compared to her, wine was but spoiled grape juice. She was more like a shot of the finest whisky.

I never tasted anything so good.

I can't describe it, but oh my god what a sensation for my tongue. I wanted to roll in that taste like a dog that found something in the woods.

"Whoa." Asta giggled as I grabbed her tightly, forcing my tongue as deeply as it would go. "You trying to fit your whole head in there?"

"You taste wonderful." I said, pleased.

"Some of that is you." She pointed out.

"I don't care." I said, looking up from between her legs. "Whatever you did with it, its awesome!"

She smiled broadly, and released me so that I could feast on her sex uninhibited.

When she thought I had my fill of her, she once again took me by the hair, and explained it was time to combine the different things I had learned, and make her come for real.

It was an intricate dance, massaging her clit and licking her, my tongue exploring her depths. Incredibly she had me slip first, one, then two fingers into her, seeking that one spot.

"It will feel a little like the surface of walnut, curve your fingers, yes like that." She said. "I'll let you know when- Oh god!" Her legs jumped. "No, don't stop. You found it! On your first try! Oh my god. Rub it! Gently, gently! Oh my god. Lick me, suck my clit."

I brought her to another earth shattering orgasm, and her moan was something to behold. Her body shuddered several times, as if she were having an epileptic attack. My mouth was suddenly filled with thick fluids, and I nearly choked, but I was quick to swallow it.

"Stop, stop, stop." She wailed, pushing me away, rolling onto her side. Her body shook convulsively. Seeing my look of concern, she managed a smile, spoke breathlessly. "Jesus christ! I don't think I've ever cum that hard. Fuck. Give me a moment." Her body continued to tremble for a time. "Come here, hold me."

What was with her need to be held after every orgasm?

We lay together on the couch, and I watched the light of the fire play on the walls of the room, waiting for her to gather her strength once more.

When I felt her hand on my breast, I hesitated, looked to see Asta gazing at me intently. There was something to her expression. When I didn't pull away, she began to trace the curves of my breast gently, drawing patterns with her fingers. Surprisingly, it was rather soothing, comforting as much as it was ticklish. I surprised myself by moving slightly, giving her more room to do as she pleased. I hated my breasts, hated how they hung, how they made me so womanly. My breasts were the first thing people saw of me, and I had learned to wear a sports bra all the time, finding comfort in how much smaller it made my breasts look.

Asta outlined my nipples, delighting as they grew hard under her touch. She squeezed one, and then the other, and I winced each time, wondering why such a moment of pain could feel so good as well. She cupped each breast with her hands, as if she were at a market, judging size and ripeness. With a look to me, she slid down to take my breast in her mouth. I wasn't sure what to do, so I did nothing. She took one breast in her mouth, suckled on it as if she were a newborn. It was a weird feeling, her tongue washing my nipple, her teeth teasing it, her lips sucking forcefully at times. It was the first time I ever enjoyed having my breasts touched by someone else.

"I've been with many women." She admitted, moving so she could see my face. "But none have ever had breasts as beautiful as yours."

"I hate my tits." I said honestly. "I tried to talk mom into getting me surgery to remove them, so I could look more like a man. I swore the minute I moved out, I'm getting them taken off."

"That would be an incredible shame." Asta said, moving down slightly, tracing the shape of my breasts with her fingers once more, before moving lower. "It's rare to find perfect breasts, and to destroy such a masterpiece would be a genuine loss. I'm jealous of how perfect they are."

"They may be masterpieces, but they were cast on the wrong figure. You can have them." I said.

"God didn't make a mistake with you." Asta smiled, kissing my stomach now, her wonderful touch still tracing patterns over my body.

"I'm not an Elf Lord."

"Not yet." Asta agreed, laying her head on my stomach, absently drawing patterns all over my body. I was normally very ticklish, but the sensation she provoked in me was far from ticklish.

When I felt her breath on my pubes, I closed my eyes in anticipation. I knew what was going to happen next, but Asta was taking her time, teasing me, enjoying the reactions she was getting from her touch.

She traced patterns around the base of my cock, running her fingers through my thin pubes, and as she had my breasts, cupped my balls with her hands, gently rolling each, as if checking for cancerous lumps.

"Ack." She murmured, moved from the coach onto the floor. "Ran out of couch. Here, sit up."

I sat up, and she knelt on the floor before me, just as I had knelt for her for only a short time ago.

"I know I sound like a broken record, but you have a beautiful cock." She said in admiration, marveling at my manhood, the only thing to prove I wasn't a woman. She looked up the length of my body. "I just can't get over how beautiful, how perfect you really are. It's like a dream."

"I'm Quasimodo compared to you." I laughed in turn, pleased by her compliments, even if I didn't believe her words. "I don't see myself as beautiful. I want to be handsome."

Asta shook her head. "No. Be who you are. I promise that if you do that one thing, you will have women kneeling before you like I am now." So saying, she slowly wrapped her hand around the shaft of my cock and began to stroke it, giving it several pumps.

I groaned, leaned back. Her lips lightly caressed the head of my cock, and she slowly, torturously took me into her mouth.

If I thought being in her pussy was the best thing ever, her mouth was paradise. I felt her tongue wrap around my cock, washing it as she took me ever deeper. I wasn't sure if she was going to stop, and she kept at it. I was amazed when I felt her nose in my pubes. She took everything I was deep into her throat. Then she gasped, made a noise and quickly withdrew, smiling up at me.

"Wasn't sure I could do it." She grinned, holding my cock. She was genuinely pleased with herself.

Then she set to work, alternating between sucking and licking my hardness, stroking its length with her hands. She used her mouth to full effect, and I have no idea of what she did. I could feel her tongue, then her teeth lightly scraping. She would release my shaft, lick, and then suck on my balls, her fingers gently stroking at times, then quickly other times. I didn't know what to expect next with her talented mouth and hands.

I had jacked off many times, but this was unreal, taken to a whole new level. I knew masturbation would never compare to how she handled me.

"Oh my god." I groaned, enjoying this sensation very much. For the briefest instant, I thought back to that day in the locker room, realized why the others were so insistent on shoving their cocks in my mouth.

Blow jobs are awesome.

Asta definitely knew what she was doing.

I felt myself thrust to the edge once more.

"I'm going to cum." I tried to warn her, my words broken. "Oh my god."

My body tensed, every muscle contracting as I fought to contain the ecstasy within me.

I tried to push her away. I didn't want to come in her mouth, but she resisted, her mouth firmly stuck to my cock. Asta made an encouraging noise, redoubled her efforts, sucking me even harder.

Then she slipped a finger into the crack of my ass, pressed firmly, and plunged in, as if sizing a ring.

Taken completely by surprise, I came with a tremendous spasm, my body nearly levitating from the couch. Oh my god what a powerful feeling! I swear I felt my whole body pass through my cock and into that wonderful loving mouth. I know I touched the doors of heaven, saw St Peter give me an amused look and said it was not my time, before pushing me back down into my body.