My Aunt's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several moments passed before I drew a deep breath, opened my eyes.

"You okay in there?" Asta asked, wiping her mouth, her eyes bright. She swallowed everything I could offer her.

"I think I saw heaven." I said breathlessly, my muscles finally relaxing. I felt as I had run miles.

"La petite mort." Asta laughed, kissing my stomach. "The Little Death. Thought I lost you for a moment. I've never had anyone cum so hard. I think you bruised the back of my throat with that shot. Superman couldn't have shot his load any harder."

"Oh my god." I breathed, sagging back into the couch, pulling her up from the floor. "Hold me."

Asta laughed again, but complied, slipping up onto the couch with me. "So your a cuddler. Good to know."

We kissed again, a simple touching of lips, that grew more heated, and soon turned passionate. I couldn't get enough of her. Soon she was laying on top once more. I could taste my seed in her mouth, and I know many men can't bring theirselves to kiss a woman after oral sex, but personally I believe I tasted pretty damn good mixed with her saliva. I think my heated kiss surprised her. I lost myself to her, content to feel the heat of her body, the way she smelled of sex and woman hood.

Then I must have dozed off for a time. When I next opened my eyes, we were nestled together under the blankets.

"Can we do it again?" I asked softly holding her to me.

"Oh, you like blow jobs?" Asta grinned, pulling her gaze from the fire.

"No." I shook my head. "All of it, I want to do all of it again."

"Think you can?" She asked, reaching beneath the blankets. Her eyes widened, and she gave me a wicked grin. "Oh! I guess you can!"

Asta would teach me a lot more that night.

We were dressed, our clothes warm and dry when morning came. We could hear the sound of the snowcat echoing across the lake, making it's way directly to the cabin. Dad to the rescue. We made sure everything was as it was before in the cabin. We gathered the blankets we used, poured water and dirt on them as an excuse they needed to be laundered them before we returned them to the McPhersons. Wouldn't do to leave evidence of our love making.

It was still snowing. At some point during the night the sleet gave way to large powdery flakes. Still, everything was caked in ice. Sleet had turned to ice, freezing everything solid. It was like looking into a world of crystals, everything shone with an cold iridescence, a fantasy world.

While we waited on the deck overlooking the lake, I gave Asta a heart felt kiss.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"For being my first, but not my last." I replied. "I know we can never be, but I will always love and cherish this memory."

"Me too." Asta said, giving me a hug. A tear escaped her eye. "Remember what I told you. You are perfect as you are."

"Elf Lord?"

"Almost, but not quite." She teased. "I think you need to experience more women, and who knows, maybe one day you can show me how much you've learned before I give you that title, but until then, you will always be my little Alva. Just promise me you'll stay as you are, and keep those perfect breasts."

"I'll think about it." I said. "Merry Christmas, Aunt Asta."

"Jul God." Asta smiled, taking my hand in hers and we turned to watch the snowcat drawing closer.

Best Christmas ever!