My Aunt's Summertime Dick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful," Ailen suddenly spoke up, "keep that up and you might be in for round three today."

Dana found herself looking back at her aunt as she bit her lip lightly. What if she wanted that? She didn't contemplate the question for long as she continued to slip her hand further, running over the bulge in her aunt's jean shorts. "I'm okay with that..." she said to Ailen.

"In fact... I was thinking you could maybe teach me how to give a blowjob?" She asked, "There's a guy I met and.."

"Oh say no more," Ailen said with a grin, "you should have said something sooner. How about you start by getting on your knees."

Dana got up off the couch and knelt down in front of her aunt who spread her legs more as she sat up on the couch."

"First, guys like it when you take their dick out for them," Ailen explained. Like you're unwrapping a present."

Dana nodded, slowly reaching up and unbuttoning Ailen's shorts.

"Kiss my stomach while you do that," Ailen told her, "keep giving little bits of stimulation."

Dana leaned forward and softly placed her lips against Ailen's stomach, it was a little hard to work her hands without beng able to see what she was doing but started to figure it out as she slowly pulled the zipper of Ailen's shorts down.

"Normally there'd be underwear to deal with but I think you can tell we're skipping that part," Ailen went on as she shifted lightly, lowering her shorts a little but did not remove them. "And when you pull their dick out, no matter what act impressed."

Dana knew that she wouldn't have to pretend, at least not right now as she reached down and grasped her aunt's cock, so thick and hard already as she pulled it free of her shorts.

"Fuck," Dana gasped, even though it had been only a few short hours since she saw it last, since it was inside her, with it up in her face like this it felt so much bigger. It was hard to believe she's taken the whole thing in both her mouth and pussy already. Already Dana could feel her crotch growing warm just from the sight of it, but she knew it was her mouth's turn right now.

"So from here you have a couple of options," Ailen said, "you could go right for it but I believe in teasing a bit more. Something I really like is when they stroke me and suck on my balls."

Dana had never even considered that before. But she didn't object to trying it as she gripped her aunt's shaft, stroking her as she leaned forward and placed her lips against her sack. She opened her mouth and licked it at first before finding one of her aunt's rather large balls and sucking it into her mouth.

"Oooh, grip me tighter," Ailen told her, and Dana did, working her hand up and down Ailen's shaft, she did her best to grip it tighter but Ailen's dick was already so rigid in her hand.

"Mmm, good," Ailen told her, "now use your tongue and lick up the shaft, take your time..."

Dana released Ailen's sack from her mouth and slowly dragged her tongue up her aunt's dick, starting at the base first and lifting her head upward.

"Use the tip of your tongue as much as you can," Ailen told her, "you're going for precision, you're just trying to tease so you actually want less contact. And look up at them when you do this whenever you can. Eye contact is really sexy."

Dana looked up at her as she dragged her tongue along the underside of her shaft, meeting her eyes, Dana definitely did feel different beneath her aunt's gaze as opposed to before.

"There you go," Ailen told her, "Good girl."

Dana's tongue reached the underside of the head of Dana's cock, and a shudder ran through her aunt's body. "Okay," she gasped, "the head here is a lot more sensitive so you can play with that. Run the tip of your tongue all over it and you'll drive them wild."

Dana dragged the tip of her tong along the shape of the head of Ailen's cock, feeling her shift her hips as she moaned in response felt like a good thing.

"And when you think they can't take any more, then you can take it in your mouth," Ailen instructed. Dana opened her mouth and allowed the head of Ailen's cock into her mouth, slowly moving down her shaft as Ailen's cock quickly filled her mouth.

Though this wasn't the first time her aunt's dick has been in her mouth, it was definitely a different vibe than when Ailen facefucked her last night. She remembered to look up at Ailen as she did her best to take as much of her cock as possible.

When her aunt wasn't shoving the whole thing down her throat, Dana found it difficult to get more than halfway down before Ailen's cock hit the back of her throat. Dana did her best not to gag.

"Mmm, now some guys like the gagging sound," Ailen told her, "but you'll have to figure out if yours does on your own once you're used to taking it into your throat. But we can do a deepthroating lesson later. But you're doing good so far. Now make sure to get your lips tight around the shaft, and press your tonge against it as you slide it in and out of your mouth."

As she spoke she placed a hand on Dana's head, guiding her through he motions, raising, lowering over and ov again as Dana worked her aunt's dick in and out of her mouth.

"And once you're comfortable you can try picking up the pace," Ailen said, "a slow blowjob is nice for foreplay but if you want to make him cum you'll have to pick up the pace."

Dana did as she was instructed and found it was hard work, working Ailen's shaft in and out of her mouth at a quicker pace, it was making her neck and jaw sore.

"And if you need a break you can always pull it out and stroke it," Ailen told her, almost seeming to know that Dana was getting tired.

Dana took the opportunity, letting out a loud gasp as Ailen's cock was freed from her mouth. She continued stroking the now very wet shaft as she looked up at her aunt, "It's a lot harder than I expected," she said.

Ailen chuckled, "It's a lot of work and it goes under-appreciated. But you want to know a secret?' Dana nodded. "If you're trying to get him to finish quickly, wet one or two of your fingers and stick them up his ass."

Dana was rather shocked to hear this, "Wait why would I do that?" She asked.

"Did they never teach you this in school? Ailen asked? "It's basic biology. I swear schools these days, anyway. Boys... well and me.. have what's called a prostate, what's important is that you can reach it through their ass."

Ailen shimmied her shorts down a little more, "Here, try it on me," Ailen told her. Just use your spit to get your finger wet enough to get in there. Most guys won't see it coming and it makes them cum harder so I doubt they'll complain afterwards.

Dana hesitated but slowly stuck her first two fingers into her mouth, getting them as wet as she can with her saliva before withdrawing them and slipping them between her Aunt's legs. She felt her fingertips brush agains her aunt's tight hole. It felt weird to be doing this, even though Ailen had been poking around in Dana's own ass earlier today.

"Right there," Ailen told her, "push but go slow."

Dana bit her lip as she concentrated, applying pressure to Ailen's asshole, slowly it opened and allowed her to push inside.

"Ooh, there you go," Ailen said, "And don't forget to keep stroking me."

Dana had completely forgotten about her aunt's dick, but continued to stroke it as she worked her fingers into her ass.

"Mmm, just like that," Ailen told her, "now if you press up toward my front you should feel kind of a lump."

Dana tried doing this and certainly found something, but wasn't sure if it was right or now, her aunt's reaction answered her question.

"Ooh, there it is, you found it," She groaned as her cock throbbed in Dana's hand.

"Okay, now go back to sucking me off and keep applying pressure to it, pushing it like a button, find a rhythm to it.

Dana slid Ailen's cock back into her mouth and went back to raising and lowering her head, guiding her lips along Ailen's shaft as her free hand continued to curl her fingers inside her aunt's asshole, pressing against that button over and over again until Ailen groaned deeply. Dana didn't have to be told she was about to cum, but as Ailen's cock throbbed heavily with her impending orgasm, Dana felt her aunt's ass clench down on her fingers while Ailen suddenly grabbed tightly to Dana's head, holding her in place.

"Ooh fuck," she groaned out as she began to cum, her cock spasming wildly and unleashing her load of hot cum into Dana's mouth. Dana was unable to move her head and was forced to swallow her aunt's thick cum that felt like it was filling her mouth in torrents as her fingers were equally stuck up Ailen's ass in a vice-like grip as she came.

Even though it was only a few moments long, to Dana it felt like it went on for minuets as she tried to keep up with the cum that seemed to fill her mouth as quickly as she coudl swallow it before finally it subsided, Ailen's body relaxed and she was able to withdraw her fingers from her ass. Ailen's hands released Dana's head and she was allowed to pull her head off of her aunt's cock.

"Good job," Ailen said as Dana panted and caught her breath. "Still needs practice but you're off to an excellent start. I can let you borrow one of my toys to practice with if you'd like."

"Uh... okay," Dana said, still catching up after being forced to swallow her aunt's huge load.

Ailen chuckled as she pulled her shorts back up, "Sorry, I should have warned you it was going to be a big load, but you did a good job swallowing it all. Probably won't need breakfast in the morning, huh?"

"I don't know about that," Dana said as she got up, stepping into the kitchen to wash her hands.

"I was kidding," Ailen said with a smirk, and when Dana returned from the kitchen, Ailen was already handing her a toy. A blue flexible dildo. It was smaller than Ailen's cock and that was probably for the best. Dana probably wouldn't be able to fit that without a bit of force for a while.

"Uh... thanks," Dana said as she took the toy from her.

"Well, with that I should probably be getting to bed, early morning and all that," Ailen said, "You're welcome to stay up if you want and if you're feeling frisky you can come jump in bed with me." She pulled Dana into a kiss and let go of her.

"We'll see," Dana said bashfully. She wasn't sure if she was ready to full on sleep with her aunt just yet. "I think I'll want to practice a bit more. They said they might be hanging out at the beach tomorrow so I was thinking I could meet up with them."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun," Ailen said, "maybe I'll come with you. I haven't had the chance to hit the beach proper in a few days. Don't worry, I won't get in the way of you and your friends." She gave a wink and said goodnight before ascending the stairs, leaving Dana to have the rest of the house to herself for the night.

Dana contemplated on what to actually do for the rest of the night, when her attention lingered back to the toy in her hand. She did say she wanted to practice more..

She took the toy upstairs to her room and closed the door behind her. She got undressed and knelt on the bed, taking the toy in hand she licked along the base like she did with her aunt. The material of the toy wasn't as good as the skin of the real thing but she tried to ignore it and focus, licking along the shaft to the head until the toy was coated with her spit.

Dana moved on to lick the head, tracing her tongue along the edge of it, using the tip of her tongue to tease the underside of it. She really wished she had someone to give her actual feedback but at least for now general familiarity would still be nice to have as she moved on to fitting it into her mouth.

It certainly fit easier than her aunt's cock, then again her aunt's was really big so this was probably closer to most regular guys as she tried to fit it further and further into her mouth.

As it hit the back of her throat she gagged and tried to keep going but had to stop, her eyes watered as she caught her breath. She wondered how anyone learned to do this at all. She picked up her phone and ignored more messages from her parents and started looking up deepthroating tutorial videos. She shouldn't have been surprised they exist, there's a tutorial for everything these days.

She watched a couple of videos and followed along with the instructions. Slowly she was able to get past her gag reflex and open her throat enough to get the toy inside. Keeping it there was another thing entirely, but with enough practice she was able to to keep it there long enough to take a picture. She withdrew the toy and looked over the picture before she decided to send it to Olivia with the caption: [I've been practicing too, my first deepthroat!]

Oliva responded surprisingly fast considering how late it was.

[Holy shit, nice job!]

It was followed by a video message, it was a video of Oliva, naked and kneeling in front of a very large toy, it was long but with a flared tip. There was a tube or chord attached to the base that trailed off-camera. The caption reading; [Hopefully with practice we can get you up to one of these]

The video continued on as Oliva applied lube to the large toy, rubbing it and stroking it as if it were real. Once enough was applied Olivia applied more to her crotch before getting up and guiding the head to the toy to the lips of her pussy. Dana watched in disbelief that Oliva was able to get it to go into her. She heard Oliva moaning out on the video as she slid further down the toy, almost to the base before beginning to ride it, raising and lowering her hips as she moaned out each time.

As Dana watched she found herself touching herself with her fingers before realizing she had a toy to use, grabbing that instead she guided the head to her own pussy. It slid into her with ease and while it wasn't quite as big as what she might have wanted, it did the job ad Dana watched Oliva fuck herself with this massive thing, Dana working her toy in and out of herself in a similar rhythm. Soon Oliva would pick up the pace, her voice raising in pitch as she worked harder on the shaft of the toy until her voice reached a high pitch and she pushed herself all the way down onto the toy, crying out as she began to climax.

She seemed to look at someone off camera, likely Robbie, before suddenly groaning more. Dana continued to furiously work the toy in and out of her pussy as she watched Olivia rise up off the toy, the head came out with a distinct popping sound as Olivia sat back with her legs spread. A thick white substance leaking from Olivia's pussy. It was then that Dana realized what the cord attached to the toy was for, some kind of artificial cum injector. Dana watched Olivia lay in the aftermath as she finally brought herself to orgasm with her own toy, groaning out as she clenched down on it, she gasped and panted as she rode out her climax, laying back panting on the bed as it subsided.

[Pretty hot, huh?] A message from Olivia came after a moment.

[I just came so hard watching it] Dana responded.

[Naughty girl. Save some of that for us <3] Oliva messaged back. [See you at the beach tomorrow?]

[I think so, but it sounds like my aunt wants to come, she says she won't intrude but idk, knowing her....] Dana told her.

[lol It's probably fine, see you then!] Olivia told her

[See you then] Dana said as she put her phone down and lay back on the bed, it took her a few minutes longer but she found the strength to get up and wash up before returning to bed, exhausted and eager to see what the next day had in store for her.

12