My Aussie Working Holiday Shame

Story Info
Girl gets done hard by frustrated middle-aged letting agent.
2.8k words
4.13
27.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikFinn
NikFinn
8 Followers

My working holiday in Australia feels a long time ago now, and I guess it kinda was haha! I was 22 when I started it and had some great times travelling and partying. Shagged a couple of great looking fellas on the way as well! But aside from all that, I had to stop and work for a few months at time to earn money to fund it too, so that's what I found myself doing in Sydney in November 2014.

I'd been temping in an office, which was nice and easy enough, saving up money to travel further up the east coast with some fellow Brit friends I'd met on my travels. I was enjoying being so far away from home and being really flirtatious with all sorts of people - at work, friends, guys in shops and bars. Back home I'd have been worried about what people thought of me, but in Oz my new friends were just as carefree as me, just enjoying the travelling lifestyle - it was all just a laugh, no-one judged you and pretty much anything went.

I'd even flirted a bit with Barry the lettings manager of the estate agent who I rented a room from, trying to get him to lower the price, when I arrived in Sydney. He was a nice enough guy, but probably about 40 or 45, and not the most cheerful, with a habit of wearily rubbing his stubbly beard at the slightest little hint of a problem. He was about 6 foot tall and looked like he'd been well built once but had let himself go a bit, and seemed a little disappointed with his life despite the gorgeous sunshine he had almost all year round. I figured why not brighten his day and combine it with trying to bag a better deal for the room I was going to rent?

It was a fairly grotty shared house, mostly short term travellers staying there, but it was pretty cheap and what I needed to save money. At first Barry told me there was only one room available, and it was a double and a bit more than I wanted to pay, but after a bit of pleading, flicking my shoulder-length, sunbleached light brown hair, making doe eyes at him, and rather obviously squeezing my 30B boobs together in my low cut top in front of him, he miraculously did manage to switch me to a smaller room! I remember acting grateful, but also being kinda amused by how transparently he gave in to my persuasion. I thought I might have overdone it a bit by deliberately bending over to get something from my bag so he had a nice view of my bum in my leggings before I left his office too - that was almost mocking him! Still, I thought I'd had a result then, and remember laughing and joking with my friends later about how I had got the better of him.

Well, eventually it turned out the joke was on me.

A couple of weeks before we were due to go travelling again, my friend Beth lost her temp job. She had been staying in a different room in the same house (a double, so she was paying more), and really needed to save money so she'd have enough for travelling. We hatched a plot that she would pretend to move out of the house, but actually just move into my much smaller room with me and we'd split the rent for a couple of weeks, with us taking turns sleeping on the single bed and on the floor.

Unfortunately we weren't as clever as we thought we were. Barry only rarely actually visited the house, but we should have remembered that he would occasionally come over to prepare any empty rooms for new tenants. So one evening just a couple of days after Beth had supposedly moved out of her room and collected back her deposit, we were both sat on the floor in my room, looking at guide books and stuff, with the door wide open. The room was on the ground floor of the house and right near the front door, and he looked straight in and saw us, plus obviously way too much luggage for it to have all just been mine.

"Well this is quite clearly exactly what it looks like, right?" he said with a bit of a sneer. He wasn't a nasty man, but he gave the impression of someone who wasn't very happy in life and just wanted his job to run smoothly and to be treated with respect. Well, he clearly hadn't got a lot of respect from us.

Me and Beth were both stunned, caught red-handed and unable to come up with an excuse. We looked at each other, then down, then I said meekly "It's only for a couple of weeks. We don't have the money for both rooms."

This seemed to really wind him up. I think he went as red as I was.

"You realise it's my job to ensure each room in this house pulls in the required amount of rent? You know this is a single room, and the room she moved out of is a double. But no, you decide to take the piss and both move into the single while the double sits empty."

"I'm sorry", I muttered. It wasn't until I looked up at Barry that I realised I was doing that thing where I squeeze my boobs together again, and he was staring down at me with real anger.

"Beth, get out", he said. "This room is rented to Nikky and I need to discuss it with her privately. Leave your stuff here, we'll work something out but right now you need to leave the house. We'll call you in an hour or two."

Beth looked really unsure. I mean, it wasn't that we didn't actually have the money to pay for both rooms, it was just that we wanted to save it to spend on other stuff. But she did as she was told and left. I told her I'd call her as she went out.

"OK", said Barry, shutting and locking the door behind him and stroking his stubble. "So what are we going to do about this then?"

I was suddenly very aware of him staring at me sitting on the floor in my little white summer dress. It was quite low cut, and I wasn't wearing a bra. I stood up, unsure of what to say or do.

He watched me closely as I stood. I'm 5'3 and quite petite, and he was still towering over me with a good view down the front of my dress anyway.

"Really I should report you both to my manager. What you've done is a criminal offence. You should be in some serious trouble", he added. I think he wasn't sure himself what he was doing at that point.

I just stared at the floor.

"So...is there anything you'd like to say or do to convince me I shouldn't report you?"

He'd taken a step closer to me in the already cramped room, I was stood backed pretty much right up against the single bed. My face was burning bright red but I have to admit, at that moment I felt quite turned on.

He put his hand on my bare shoulder. I looked up at him and hurriedly nodded ."Mm-hmmm", I assented, without really knowing what I was assenting to. My heart was pounding though; I knew he wanted me, I just didn't know whether a guy like him would have the balls to take me, and I suspect at that moment he didn't know either. He didn't seem like the type of guy who grabbed hold of opportunities when they presented themselves, and I sensed he regretted that.

He leaned in close to me and said quietly in my ear "I'm going to fuck you, OK?"

I gasped, but nodded again. He was so in control of that situation, and in a way I was grateful he was offering me any kind of way out. I was looking at my feet again.

He drew in a sharp breath, visibly excited. He immediately grabbed at my pert breasts, then shoved his hands up the front of my dress to feel them naked, breathing heavily, rubbing his big fingers over my already hardening small nipples. It was then that the realisation hit me of what was going to happen, and I was actually shocked to feel my pussy get quite damp with excitement.

That was just as well, as he wasn't exactly taking his time. After groping my boobs for a few seconds, one hand roved down to my crotch, and down my knickers. I must have felt really wet because after just a few seconds of fingering me he spun me around and pushed me face down on the bed. He hurriedly flipped my dress up and tugged my knickers down around my thighs and before I knew it he was undoing his belt and trying to mount me from behind, my legs still over the side of the bed and my bare feet on the floor.

"He paused for a second, almost as he was having second thoughts as to whether he could go through with it, but then he asked me where my condoms were, and I pointed silently to a bedside cabinet, still flushed and panting for breath. He rushed over and pulled one out, pulled his jeans and pants down and put it on. He was still wearing his black T-shirt, stood there with his cock erect pointing right at me, and I was still in my dress, just with my knickers pulled down round my thighs.

Then I felt his weight on me from behind again, his thick jeans and boots rubbing against my ankles and his dick pressing against my moist pussy. His left arm was resting across my shoulders, pinning me down, while I assume his right was directing his dick into me. He pushed it in fairly slowly at first, but within a few seconds he was really thrusting it in hard. It felt big and rock solid, not the biggest I'd ever had but he was clearly VERY turned on, which I remember feeling good about, in a bad sort of way.

"Quiet" he hissed in my ear, although I'd been pretty much silent throughout and I could hear him grunting and growling as he ploughed into me. I guess I let out a few quiet involuntary whimpers but I was trying to be quiet. I mean, he was thumping me hard into the bed by that point which was not that far from the very thin wall to the hall. Anyone passing would have had a good idea there was shagging going on.

I also became aware that although the door to the room was closed, the curtains were open and so was one window. As I was bent over the side of the single bed I was facing towards the wall with the window above my head. I was a little too low and close to the wall to see out the window, but I wondered what we must have looked like to someone passing on the street! I'm sure they would have heard the noise of the bed squeaking and Barry grunting too, as they saw this middle aged guy ploughing into me from behind with my little dress flipped up. At one point Barry did seem to try to pull the curtains closed, but couldn't quite reach them and carried on fucking me rather than pause to do it. I have no idea whether anyone did actually walk past and see us.

I'm not sure how long the whole thing lasted but not long, maybe 5 or 10 minutes. He just pumped me from behind over the side of the bed like that the whole time. He did thrust so hard that I moved further up the bed a few times, but he just pulled me back so my feet were on the floor again. After a bit my knickers had dropped to around my ankles, but they never came all the way off. Throughout, I felt his big hands grabbing and holding different parts of me - my shoulders, my arms, the back of my neck, at times gripping my hair and pressing my head down into the mattress - but never so hard that it hurt. At one point I remember he pulled and twisted my left arm behind my back, but again not too hard and only for a short time. He also grabbed underneath me at my boobs a couple of times, and paused humping to grab my bum too. Mostly though I just recall my little frame being hammered powerfully into the mattress by his big one, his hips pounding against my bum and the bed crunching underneath us. Occasionally he changed the angle at which he went into me, pushing more forwards, across the bed, but mostly he thrust me downwards into it. He didn't speak any more, but I remember how dirty and angry his grunts and growls sounded, and how that made me feel both ashamed and sexy all at once.

Eventually I felt him tense up and start pounding me even harder. I honestly felt like the bed might give way! He came while still pumping up against my cute little butt, and I remember his "Oh! Oh! Oh!" gasps as he did it. He'd probably imagined doing that to me from the day I teased him in his office. I couldn't blame him really.

Slowly, he eased up his thrusts, seeming to want to savour each one even after he'd cum, and eventually he pulled out of me, breathing heavily. He grabbed my bum cheek as he got off me, getting one last feel. Silently, he dropped the condom in a bin, and pulled his boxers and jeans back up. I pulled my knickers up and sat on the bed, not sure where to look or what to say, until he spoke.

"Right. I'd better not find Beth in here again. She and all her stuff needs to be out by tomorrow, or this will have to be escalated and you'll be in serious trouble".

I don't know what I'd been expecting, but somehow I felt like all that might have been worth a bit more than Beth just having to move out anyway. But I didn't argue. At least she could stay that night and move out the next day, although she was going to have to pay full rent somewhere now. Our little plan to save money hadn't worked out very well, instead I'd just ended up getting done from behind by some middle aged Aussie loser!

Barry unlocked the door, glancing back at me before he left without another word. I called Beth half an hour later, she hadn't heard from Barry. I never told her what had happened, just that Barry had agreed not to take it further so long as she was gone by the next day. But although I tried to freshen the room up before she came back, I get the impression she could sense something wasn't quite right. She ended up not coming travelling with me and the others, getting another job to earn money in Sydney, and I lost touch with her after that.

But deep down I can't deny that I enjoyed being dominated like that by a guy who knew I was way too hot for him to be legitimately fucking without that power dynamic. I guess I like being controlled a bit, and men living out their fantasies on me.

I still had to go to Barry's office twice after that, once to pay rent and once to formalise moving out and get back my deposit. I remember him looking at me quite lustfully both times, and I wonder if he considered testing whether he still held enough of that power dynamic to get something more out of me. I think the fact it was in his office might have put him off, in case someone came in or something. I remember being quite uncomfortable and awkward as he looked at me. Anyway, he didn't try anything and I left both times feeling both relieved and horny. There is always something sexy in leaving a guy horny and unfulfilled, knowing his cock is hard thinking about you. But there was a different level to it on those occasions. I knew that if he had tried anything I probably would have let him, and somehow that made it even hotter knowing he had missed out when he could have had me.

NikFinn
NikFinn
8 Followers