My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Jake's bedroom, and he was on the bed, sitting up, his back against the headboard. His shorts were off, and he was lazily stroking his big cock, which was now fully hard. I couldn't move, just stared at the shaft jutting up out of his loins. "This is what you want, isn't it?" he asked, never taking his eyes off mine. It was what I wanted, but I felt rooted to the floor. He smiled, and patted the bed next to him. "Take your clothes off, and come here." At the command, I snapped out of my daze, and hurried out of my clothes. Now I stood naked next to the bed, my cock hard and standing straight up. Jake slid down so he was lying on his side, and held a hand out to me. I got on the bed, and lay next to him, facing him. Without a word, he put his arm around me, and pulled me close, and kissed me.

It was like electricity, and I almost came as his tongue pushed between my lips, and flipped against mine. I managed to stop my orgasm, but it was right there, ready to burst free, as we kissed each other. Jake was surprisingly gentle as he held me, and I slowly relaxed, enjoying the feelings that were racing through me. We lay there and made out for several minutes before Jake pulled away, and bent down to my cock. I closed my eyes and sighed as his mouth engulfed the head, and slid down the shaft. He was an expert cocksucker, and it took little time to bring me back to the peak. I tensed, and felt it coming on. "Gonna cum." I gasped, and the first string erupted into his mouth. Jake kept up a steady suction with his lips, and stroked my shaft with his hand, milking more of my cum into his mouth. It felt like a huge load, but he took all of it, never missing a beat. Finally, I was emptied, and he raised his head to look at me.

"Guess you liked that, huh?" he said with a sly grin.

"Oh yeah." I managed to get out through my heavy breathing. He rolled over on his back, I could see his cock was still hard, and pointing at the ceiling. I turned around in the bed, bringing my head near it. Up close, it looked huge. Thick, with a big vein on the upper side, and capped with a mushroom head, it was at least 3 inches longer than mine. As I took it in my mouth, I wondered if it was even possible to get it in my ass. Would it tear me apart? That thought passed, and I began to suck and lick the hard pole in my hand. Jake groaned, and closed his eyes, clearly liking what I was doing for him. I gripped him firmly, and worked the skin up and down, while swirling my tongue around the rubbery head in my mouth.

The image of him fucking Trevor came back in my head, the thick pole stretching my friends asshole to an impossible size, and the look of pure pleasure on Trevor's face. Now I had that same cock in my hand and mouth, and I realized I wanted it in my ass too. I stopped, and looked at Jake. He opened his eyes, and raised his head. "Do you want to fuck me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. But it will hurt, are you sure you want to try?" he replied.

"Yeah. Will you take it easy?"

"Sure. Roll over on your stomach." I complied, and he moved behind me, spreading my legs. I felt his hand on my ass cheek, then a finger smearing something cool on my asshole, and around it. Next, the finger pushed inside, and began working back and forth. Jake's fingers were long, and I felt him press against a spot deep inside. It was an immediate jolt, an intense sensation unlike anything I had ever experienced. Jake continued to rub the place, and I wriggle my hips, grinding my cock against the sheet. He withdrew his finger, and replaced it with two, pushing more of the cool lubricant inside me. The feel of two fingers was still pleasant, and I was beginning to think this would not be too bad.

Jake removed his fingers, and had me get up on all fours. Now it was going to happen. I was extremely nervous, almost shaking, but also very excited. I was going to take my first cock, at least I hoped I would. I felt the head of his cock press against the pink ring of wrinkled skin. The tip of his cock was almost pointed, and it pushed in, opening me up a little. It was not unpleasant, and I pushed back against it. Then the flared rim came up against me, and things changed. I immediately felt a stabbing pain as the big rim of the head stretched my home as never before. "Ah shit!" I cried out, pulling away. Jake' hands were on my hips, and he allowed me to move off his cock. I felt his thumb against my throbbing hole, and he gently massaged the sore flesh. This felt very good, and I soon calmed down.

"Don't move this time, let me do it." he ordered. I nodded, and braced myself. Again the tip slid in, followed by the stretching sensation as the rest of the head followed. The pain was not as bad, and I felt the head push past the ring of muscle. Jake stopped, and let me get used to it, caressing my ass cheeks and whispering encouragement. He gave me a bit more, an inch at a time. Now the pain was deeper inside, as he bottomed out each time, gradually stretching my channel to accommodate his length. I was pretty miserable, and at this point just wanted it to be over with. Finally, I felt Jake's body against my ass, he was all the way inside me.

To my surprise, he pulled out of me, and I felt the air in my distended asshole. Jake massaged more of the lubricant in and around my hole, then placed his cock bask at the entrance. This time when he entered me, there was no pain, nor when he gradually worked his length back in. I felt the beginnings of pleasure as the thick shaft slid back and forth inside me. The head would bump up against the sensitive place his finger had found, eliciting the same amazing feelings. My cock had gone soft at the pain, but was now getting hard again, and beginning to dribble clear precum. Jake was holding my hips, and slowly but steadily pumping his against me, feeding me his awesome cock over and over. I was totally under his control, speared on his rock hard tool.

I was now down on my chest with my face in the pillow, my ass high in the air to receive the amazing fucking I was getting. Jake was giving it to me faster, and I was leaking more from the tip of my cock. Now there was some whitish cum mixed in with the clear, in a mostly steady stream dribbling from my cock into a growing puddle on the sheet. It felt like a continuous orgasm, not the usual peak and fall off I would have when jacking off. Jake's stamina was amazing, his hips thrusting in a nonstop rhythm as the thick shaft plunged into me, my ass ring stretched around its girth. I felt a rising flood of sensation inside, followed by a gush of cum from my cock. The pleasure was so strong, I was almost dizzy.

Finally, Jake neared his own climax. I could feel the tempo increase, and his breathing became hoarse. He gave me several rapid strokes in succession, then drove into me and held it there, his arms wrapped around my chest. A gruttal growl came from his lips as he dumped a huge load of cum inside me. He collapsed on me, and I fell under his weight onto the sheets, breathing hard myself from the race we had just run. I lay there panting, in a puddle of my own cum, my lover on my back, his cock still buried in my ass. I realized I had crossed a line, that what I had done was no innocent play. I had been a willing partner to full blown sex with a man, and I had loved it. I knew I would want it again, over and over.

12